Tom Mason (Falling Skies) vs. Rick Grimes (Walking Dead)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both are TV versions.

Rick Grimes has his Colt Python .357 Magnum (30 rounds), Dale's Ruger M77 Hawkeye bolt action rifle with a scope (24 rounds), a Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun (24 shells), and a 9 1/2" bowie combat knife. (all of these were taken from what he uses in the show)

Noah Wyle has an AK-47 like in the picture above (100 rounds) and a short length of black iron pipe for a close quarter weapon. (also what he uses in the show, except for the pipe, but I wanted to give him a weapon for quieter zombie kills)

Both are in character. Both think that the other is trying to sabotage their group, so they will do what it takes to defend their people and kill the other if necessary, but just keep in mind they are in character.

Mixed into the battlefield are 20 walkers and 2 skitters. The skitters are unarmed. Both Rick and Noah know that the skitters and zombies are in the battlefield, but do not know their location. The skitters and zombies do not know that Rick and Noah are there until they draw attention to themselves or the other person.

Win by death, KO, or submission.

Fight takes place here. Rick and Noah start on the left side of the picture ( each hidden behind a broken down car) 100 yards apart. Neither Rick or Noah know the others location. 10 of the walkers and one of the skitters are wandering around the empty side of the freeway, the other ten walkers and one skitter are mixed in with the broken down cars.

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jwalser3

Noah. Better fire power and tactics. I mean come on, he fights aliens for crying out loud.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@jwalser3 said:

Noah. Better fire power and tactics. I mean come on, he fights aliens for crying out loud.

Seconded.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: @jwalser3:

That's what I thought when I made this thread, but I also thought Rick would have an edge because he has killed people before and not just zombies. Noah has never had to kill a person. Noah would probably hesitate before shooting longer then Rick would. Also, I think Rick is a better athlete and can move quicker then Noah, although not by a huge margin.

I do agree Noah's AK-47 is the better weapon in this fight at mid-range. At longer ranges, Rick will probably be better off with the bolt action rifle though. If he balanced his rifle on the hood of the car while shooting, he could hit accurate head shots at 100 yards pretty easily if Noah gives him an opening. At closer ranges, Rick has the advantage over the AK with his shotgun in most scenarios.

I don't necessarily think RIck will win, but I think it's a very close fight. If I had to pick a result, I would say 5/10 for both Rick and Noah.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: My thing is with Noah he has been fighting skitters, mechs for about 2 years now. So he'd most likely better at flanking and more resourceful.

Also wouldn't the skitters and walkers attack each other? Lol.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: I actually meant to put that in the original post but forgot. lol. They completely ignore each other. The walkers don't think the skitters smell like living flesh and the skitters don't care about the zombies because they aren't attacking them.

Delcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Noah in this

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

His name's Tom Mason.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Noah most likely.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His name's Tom Mason.

Ya, Noah's the actors name. Not sure why I did that when I made this a year ago. Lol.

Anyways, I think when I made this, it would have been kind of even with the setting in the OP. If we use the current versions now though, I think Tom wins pretty handily. He's been a bad@ss this season.

Morals do still play a pretty big part for Grimes though, since he won't hesitate so much to kill a person anymore.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CARLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Jmarshmallow

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers