• 115 results
#51 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17773 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Lol, wrong word usage. Taught i mean.

Ah ok. It happens lol.

We can assume madara to be ok in that, he had to pass in his madara acting after all. So he should have tolerable eye Jutsus at least..

#52 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1:

Obito was the only Uchicha in here who can't use Amaterasu, Susanoo and illusions. That's a big disadvantage for him.

Sasuke nearly killed him with Amaterasu (after itachi's death) if it wasn't his half-synthetic body was hit by it. I believe Obito teleports to get another half of his body from somewhere (Gedo Mazou ?).

#53 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17773 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: Well, we'll find out soon..

#54 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: I didn't read that. That is severely limiting Tobi but he can still summon the Demonic Statue.

#55 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat:

The Gedo Mazou could be helpful, but since the rest of the Uchichas here have Susanoo, might not work either.

Not to mention Perfect Susanoo from Madara.

#56 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: d@afueikawa said:

@PrinceAragorn1:

Obito was the only Uchicha in here who can't use Amaterasu, Susanoo and illusions. That's a big disadvantage for him.

Sasuke nearly killed him with Amaterasu (after itachi's death) if it wasn't his half-synthetic body was hit by it. I believe Obito teleports to get another half of his body from somewhere (Gedo Mazou ?).

Very well said

#57 Edited by Daecon (3 posts) - - Show Bio

obito has the tailed beasts because he got the rinnengan from nagato's corpse, remember? with nagato's rinnegan, he's able to summon the gedo mazou which contains the tailed beasts. n yes. obito cant use amaterasu nor susano due to the lack of another eye of sharingan which was given to kakashi long ago. and from one of the episode, we can see that kakashi is able to use obito's power, space transversal. travelling from a space where obito usually travels to when he turns transparrent. he got back to the real world by himself a moment after getting sucked into that space by obito when naruto(in nine-tails possesion mode) threw him to obito while giving him some of his chakra at the same time. but the funny thing here is, we never see obito using kamui like kakashi's which is able to suck any object into that space from quite a distance like how kakashi did to deidara's arm as we know that obito once told kakashi that they both got the same eye with the same techniques. so i think perhaps only the left eye is able to do that whereas the right one can help to make the user goes transparent. this is just my guess...

and there is another funny thing here. as we know that itachi's age is nearly the same kakashi's. and kakashi is like at the same age as obito(can tell that when they were still kids). but when the nine tails attacked the leaf, we saw that both kakashi and itachi were still kids(can tell by kakashi's voice back then) and kakashi was wanting to join the war to fight the kyuubi but got rejected by the elders as he was too young for that. we all know that obito was behind all these. and he got stopped by minato(his sensei) during their fight. but the weird thing is, during the battle, obito looked and sounded exactly like an adult or at least a grown up guy. we can tell by both his height and voice. did he take some kinda pill or use certain jutsu to make him grow matured in an instant? but his comrade kakashi was still a noob kid...man...he cant catch up anymore...xD

#58 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17773 posts) - - Show Bio

We should wait a little more to see obito going all out like he needs to.

#59 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

if these are the currents versions..then madara wins followed shortly by tobi/obito. i feel like itachi is a bit outclassed here,even if he is probably the smartest one.

#60 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17773 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

if these are the currents versions..then madara wins followed shortly by tobi/obito. i feel like itachi is a bit outclassed here,even if he is probably the smartest one.

Nah, itachi is still greater than sasuke. At full speed, he was keeping up kyubi mode naruto. He also has the artefacts: One thing for a one hit seal and other to deflect anything thrown at him..

#61 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@toptom said:

Nah, itachi is still greater than sasuke. At full speed, he was keeping up kyubi mode naruto. He also has the artefacts: One thing for a one hit seal and other to deflect anything thrown at him..

i know that but there are to be some difference between normal manjekyu sharingan and eternal sharingan. i suppose ( and hope) that we will see them.

#62 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daecon: OP said both eyes, meaning the one he have and the one from Kakashi, not rinnegan.

Madara, Itachi or even Sasuke can stomp Obito with illusion or Amaterasu (like Sasuke did). And since being intangible is an annoying technique, the 3 Uchicha's might target Obito first before engaging each other.

Still, Madara thought Obito space-time jutsu, so Madara knows how to counter it. The 4rth nearly beat Obito before, and Madara is way better than the 4rth.

Well regarding the inconsistencies, I think Kishi isn't paying attention to his previous works sometimes.

#63 Edited by Daecon (3 posts) - - Show Bio

MADARA - strongest in ninjutsu : posses ems, ultimate form of susano with a gay blade that cuts anything into two, has a gay weapon that deflects S rank ninjutsu like rasen shuriken n swings off stuff like a toy, summon meteors like abc, able to use mokuton no jutsu, first hand made in china rinnengan contact lens which got no power, and other unbelievable gay powers(never see him use amaterasu or teleporting technique though).

OBITO - a gaying ghost : space transversal technique that can make any part of his body goes transparent or simply travel to another dimension for 5 minutes at max, a sharingan that sucks in anything to the other dimension and sends stuff to the real world with the eye too, able to create a high durability wall made of black flame that blocks dangerous attacks, able to summon the gedo mazou with his pirated second hand made in us rinnegan thus able to use the tailed beasts' power, able to use wood element jutsu a little.

ITACHI - strongest in genjutsu : the one known as the strongest shinobi in genjutsu apart from shisui, doesnt need eye contact to cast genjutsu on an opponent with no sharingan, able to cast genjutsu on an opponent with magekyou sharingan like kakashi(that means obito too, as kakashi got the eye from him) via eye contact with his ms, another jutsu that can trap the enemy(including the ones with ms) in the eternal repetitive genjutsu without eye contact called IZANAMI, amaterasu, a susano with the sword of totsuka which seals the enemy in an eternal genjutsu and a shield that deflects almost any attack, n most importantly, a genius shinobi with great intelligence which led most of the battles to his victory.

SASUKE - a noob that loves to act cool : has a lousy made in china blade that allows electricity to flow along it, able to shoot lightning that looks like a lightning sword for quite a distance with his ems activated, an ability to shoot fireballs into the sky which creates lightning storm and draws the lightning to the earth at an extrememly gay speed which is inevitable, amaterasu, has complete control over the black flame(ability to manipulate the flames shape), a gay susano with four arms carrying a black flame sword as well as a gay black flame ball, able to make so many girls fall for him. lol?

#64 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daecon:

You forgot Obito's WHACK A MOLE jutsu. Curbstomps the narutoverse.

LOL

#65 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara without rinnegan is still powerful enough to solo these.

#66 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh:

You forgot Obito's WHACK A MOLE jutsu. Curbstomps the narutoverse.

LOL

#67 Posted by terry2012 (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: Laughing.

#68 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara by a mile

#69 Edited by flame_saber (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara >>>>>>>>> obito (no 10 tails) > Itachi > sasuke

#70 Edited by xlab3000 (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara

#71 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Tobi and Madara were the same? o.o

Z I J U U N

#72 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17773 posts) - - Show Bio

I still stand by obito.

#73 Edited by dondave (37919 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun said:

I thought Tobi and Madara were the same? o.o

Z I J U U N

Tobi was pretending to be Madara

#74 Posted by dondave (37919 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara ftw

#75 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

sooooo...

This Thread is OPito vs Plotdara? 10 tails are better than none :/ obito wins .-.

#76 Posted by dondave (37919 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

sooooo...

This Thread is OPito vs Plotdara? 10 tails are better than none :/ obito wins .-.

He's not the 10 tails jinchuriki as per the OP

#77 Posted by The Stegman (24627 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara>Tobi>Itachi>Sasuke for the most part.

#78 Posted by killers10333 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of experience: Madara > Itachi > Tobi > Sasuke

In terms of Abilities Madara > Sasuke > Itachi > Tobi

Sharingan strength Itachi > Madara > Sasuke > Tobi ( due to tobi only ever using one ability, granted it being a decent ability)

intelligence: Itachi >> Madara > Sasuke > Tobi (done by showings and theory. Itachi is said and has proved to be a genius ninja, madara has shown to be pretty smart in battle, sasuke has good planning feats such as how he figured out a way to beat deidara, and tobi honestly doesnt have much)

overall i think Madara wins 6/10 and itachi 4/10. This is because Madara is stronger than the rest and can probably overpower them most of the time. The only way i see him losing is if Itachi uses his intelligence to win, which i find very plausible...

Also remember we dont know if madara can use perfect susanoo without edo because of the amount of chakra it takes. Also, tobi is pretty overrated. His only power shown is some basic jutsu and his Kamui (spelling lol?)...also itachi knows his techniques and can develope a way to beat it

#79 Posted by Kennypow (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke beats all 3 of them using this

Sasuke is omnipotent while using this. Bye. Sasuke roflstomps the whole narutoverse with this.

#80 Posted by DarkLineTeam (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that madara would win but the final opponents that madara would fight was itachi, and don't forget about izanami,sword of totsuka,shield of yata mirror. Itachi can trap madara in izanami world forever BUT madara can go out by saying "he lost to itachi" than he can go out from izanami world and when madara get trapped itachi will seal him with totsuka sword that can seal anything in genjutsu forever and yata mirror can deflect all blast

#81 Edited by 106me (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Tobi and Madara are not amped, the fight between the four are much closer.

EMS (No rinnegan or amplified abilities) Madara (roughly equal to) = MS Itachi >> EMS Sasuke (roughly equal to or greater than) >= (No rinnegan + no tailed beasts) MS Obito

#82 Posted by JakeN7 (12645 posts) - - Show Bio

@cerberusprime3k: Damn. The fight with Tobi and the revelation that he's Obito happened a year and a half ago in the manga? That happened in the anime like just the other week! I had no idea the manga was so far ahead. And if that's the case, then why are there so many damn filler episodes!?

#83 Edited by Jonez120 (4487 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara wins without Juubito, with it Tobi wins.

Tobi comes in second

Itachi and Sasuke are last.

#84 Edited by 106me (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120: How is Obito better than Itachi and Sasuke?

#85 Posted by Jonez120 (4487 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by DarkLineTeam (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys you know op said tobi have both sharingan eyes that means he can't use any of path jutsu he can just use kamui. and anyone who think that obito is stronger than itachi that not true here is the proof http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404/16 tobi scared of itachi. He said itachi died no one will stands in my way now. That means if itachi still alive he will stop tobi from starting world war 4.

#87 Edited by DarkLineTeam (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara best ninjutsu user in here full senju chakra.

Itachi best genjutsu user and best intelligence he awarded best sharingan user and the fastest hand sign and reflect here.

Tobi does have powerfull spacetime jutsu he can teleport to anywhere within no time and can deflect attack with his ghost kamui body.

Sasuke second best ninjutsu and genjutsu.

And guys in this fight I think that madara simply killed tobi first because half of his body was black zetsu that created by madara and madara can summon black zetsu from his half body so than tobi can't move just like now, read manga! And when madara busy with that problem, itachi and sasuke face off and this should be an easy fight itachi can kill sasuke fast just with tsukoyomi just like in the anime when sasuke trapped to a tsukoyomi and make him believe that itachi would take his eye... And the last should be madara and itachi, now all madara ninjutsu will not work against yata mirror so then he will set izanami to madara first when izanami work that mean he got blind eye in the left when madara trapped itachi kill madara.

#88 Posted by hyperbertha (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the people saying Itachi beats tobi. And lol at those saying madara toyed with 5 kage. That was edo madara. Mortal madara would get his ass whooped in that battle. And Sasuke doesn't belong here.

As for this battle I think Tobi would win unless Madara can use Kamui. If he can then he wins. Not that Kamui is the deciding factor here but its what gives Tobi the edge over someone like Madara.

#89 Posted by hyperbertha (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of experience: Madara > Itachi > Tobi > Sasuke

In terms of Abilities Madara > Sasuke > Itachi > Tobi

Sharingan strength Itachi > Madara > Sasuke > Tobi ( due to tobi only ever using one ability, granted it being a decent ability)

intelligence: Itachi >> Madara > Sasuke > Tobi (done by showings and theory. Itachi is said and has proved to be a genius ninja, madara has shown to be pretty smart in battle, sasuke has good planning feats such as how he figured out a way to beat deidara, and tobi honestly doesnt have much)

overall i think Madara wins 6/10 and itachi 4/10. This is because Madara is stronger than the rest and can probably overpower them most of the time. The only way i see him losing is if Itachi uses his intelligence to win, which i find very plausible...

Also remember we dont know if madara can use perfect susanoo without edo because of the amount of chakra it takes. Also, tobi is pretty overrated. His only power shown is some basic jutsu and his Kamui (spelling lol?)...also itachi knows his techniques and can develope a way to beat it

How is Itachi greater than Tobi in terms of experience? Tobi was around for longer. And he had tons of experience actually leading the corrupt Akatsuki.

How is Sasuke even close to the other three in terms of abilities? He's outclassed here. All his valid wins from the manga came from power ups. Orochimaru and his curse marks.

Madara is greater than itachi in sharingan strength.

In terms of Intelligence Madara stomps everyone else here. He orchestrated project tsuki no me. Then Tobi has enough feats to suggest he's greater to Itachi too. He found a way to corrupt the akatsuki. What exactly does Itachi have in this department? He has wisdom and tactics but intelligence?

#90 Edited by DarkLineTeam (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: lol itachi intelligence is the highest here and even the highest in narutoverse tied with minato I think, do you have a proof that madara smarter then itachi? Well I got a lot of proof. And I think that guy was right about itachi is greater than tobi in terms of experience. and I think itachi sharingan is powerfull tied with madara here, itachi only have MS but his MS power tied with EMS power. Why masashi creat itachi with a Disease? That because itachi without a disease will get overpower just like madara when he use EMS.

#91 Posted by 106me (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

People need to stop buying Kishimoto's god damn PIS hype. Seriously, how the hell is Obito better than Itachi? Okay, yeah, I can see the ten tails being a huge problem, but not pre- ninja war arc Obito. That's just asinine.

#92 Posted by DarkLineTeam (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay guys sorry I don't actually know about tobi real power without rinnegan okay? Sorry I don't know.. But can you please let me know what tobi true sharingan power? But really I just don't know who will win but I'm sure that madara will be the winner that's it MADARA UCHIHA will be the winner, I actually don't know who will be the 2nd winner I think tobi/itachi

#93 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara, a genius fighter in his own right plus unlike any other Uchiha, he has a vast chakra reserve.

#94 Posted by SirNeko (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito BFR all of them into a pocket dimension, game over.

#95 Posted by hyperbertha (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: lol itachi intelligence is the highest here and even the highest in narutoverse tied with minato I think, do you have a proof that madara smarter then itachi? Well I got a lot of proof. And I think that guy was right about itachi is greater than tobi in terms of experience. and I think itachi sharingan is powerfull tied with madara here, itachi only have MS but his MS power tied with EMS power. Why masashi creat itachi with a Disease? That because itachi without a disease will get overpower just like madara when he use EMS.

lol Madara orchestrated project tsuki no me. The greatest intelligence feat in all of Naruto. What Itachi intelligence feat can you give me? And how come you're telling Itachi is more experienced than Tobi when Tobi was busy fighting the FOURTH HOKAGE when Itachi was just a kid? And itachi sharigan tied with madara? I don't think so buddy. You seem to be an Itachi fanboy. hmm

#96 Posted by Knightsofdarkness2 (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara beats all of them without breaking a sweat. But he might have some trouble fighting Itachi though.

#97 Edited by sophia89 (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

madara takes first place.

itachi takes second.

tobi and sasuke die to quickly so they both tie for third.

#98 Posted by sophia89 (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklineteam said:

lol Madara orchestrated project tsuki no me. The greatest intelligence feat in all of Naruto. What Itachi intelligence feat can you give me? And how come you're telling Itachi is more experienced than Tobi when Tobi was busy fighting the FOURTH HOKAGE when Itachi was just a kid? And itachi sharigan tied with madara? I don't think so buddy. You seem to be an Itachi fanboy. hmm

itachi is the most intelligent of the three(tobi,madara,sasuke)

itachi can analyze his opponents and create a plan that guarantees his victory very early in the battle.madara just uses his overwhelming power to win,sasuke comes with a plan that has a 50-50 chance to work,tobi is an idiot that fell to many tricks if it wasn't for the plot he would have died many times by now.

itachi and minato are the smartest naruto characters that was shown many times in the manga.(example read any fight itachi or minato were in)

i don't agree that itachi's sharingan is on the same lvl as madara's though.

#99 Edited by hyperbertha (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

@hyperbertha said:

@darklineteam said:

itachi is the most intelligent of the three(tobi,madara,sasuke)

itachi can analyze his opponents and create a plan that guarantees his victory very early in the battle.madara just uses his overwhelming power to win,sasuke comes with a plan that has a 50-50 chance to work,tobi is an idiot that fell to many tricks if it wasn't for the plot he would have died many times by now.

itachi and minato are the smartest naruto characters that was shown many times in the manga.(example read any fight itachi or minato were in)

i don't agree that itachi's sharingan is on the same lvl as madara's though.

Could you provide Itachi intelligence feats that beat project Tsuki no me? And what has he done to beat Tobi in intelligence? The tobi who manipulated the akatusuki like little children....

#100 Posted by sophia89 (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: check any of itachi's fights u will see intelligence feats.

tobi didn't manipulate the akatsuki,unless u mean he tricked them into thinking he is an ordinary henchman.

project tsuki no me took a lot of years,alot of ingredients(tailed beasts),alot of help(which is why he needed the akatsuki),etc.and its not really a hard plan you just turn yourself into a host of the ten tails then trap everyone in genjutsu.