• 115 results
#1 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi has both of his or err...Obito's eys.

Itachi is in his prime neither him or Tobi will suffer drawbacks from over using the MS.

Sasuke has his EMS.

Madara is at his prime and can only use his EMS.

Battle takes place in Konoha village when it was hit by Pein's Almighty Push.

So who is the Top Uchiha?

#2 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

the last two will be itachi vs madara. But madara should win

#3 Edited by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara should win, plus he is immortal. The Op for got to limit him because of his immortality and unlimited charka. Oh one more thing, he also has The Nine Tails Fox in his arensal and his complete Susanoo. He should solo this. Sasuke is a non factor here.

#4 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Madara should win, plus he is immortal. The Op for got to limit him because of his immortality and unlimited charka. Oh one more thing, he also has The Nine Tails Fox in his arensal and his complete Susanoo. He should solo this. Sasuke is a non factor here.

Madara is mortal here if I were to make him immortal I would have put "Edo" before his name he's just at his prime and can only use the EMS not his rinnengan

and If you're going by the picture, I simply choose that to imply that he'll be using his EMS not his rinnengan.

@ghost_rider1: If you've read the OP You'd know that I gave Tobi both his or Obito's eyes making him an even more formidable foe then before.

IMO Tobi or Obito has one of the most powerful MS abilities ever shown in Naruto kinda Ironic that Obito thought himself as the "Black Sheep" of the Uchiha village....He would have been a very powerful Uchiha if he hadn't met his untimely end.

#5 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

madara or tobi sasuke is out of his league and even though itachi is powerfull i dont see how he would get around that whole space time jutsu

#6 Posted by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: Okay. Well Madara still wins

#7 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: May I ask how he will win?

#8 Edited by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: Since this is in his prime. He had the Nine tails fox and complete Susanno. Plus he knows a lot of forbidden jutsu's that Sasuke and Itachi does not even know. And the truth that this whole moon eye plan was his and Tobi was working with him said a lot. Madara was in control and Tobi was just his subordinate. And the truth that he was the first one to put fear into Tobi than any other ninja. Plus it is said that he had Space time ninjutsu although he has not shown it. The finale truth you he knows a lot about Tobi and his jutsu's. And he was able to get some the Hashirama DNA to unlock the rinnegan for a short period of time.

#9 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara wins if he has the nine tails. If not then Itachi wins.

#10 Posted by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: Madara also have the complete Susanoo too.

#11 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@CerberusPrime3k: Since this is in his prime. He had the Nine tails fox and complete Susanno. Plus he knows a lot of forbidden jutsu's that Sasuke and Itachi does not even know. And the truth that this whole moon eye plan was his and Tobi was working with him said a lot. Madara was in control and Tobi was just his subordinate. And the truth that he was the first one to put fear into Tobi than any other ninja. Plus it is said that he had Space time ninjutsu although he has not shown it. The finale truth you he knows a lot about Tobi and his jutsu's. And he was able to get some the Hashirama DNA to unlock the rinnegan for a short period of time.

Where is it said that he had the Space time ninjutsu and (no its not from Minato vs Tobi we've already debated about that some time ago).

and no He awakened the Rinnengan shortly before he died.

Kabuto gave him Hashirama DNA to further make him a tool of mass destruction.

#12 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: Don't count out Itachi too soon He does have the Yata shield and the Blade plus hes at his prime here, Sasuke well.....he'll just rage amaterastu spam or somthing

and Tobi I gave him both Obito's eye now he can use Kumi or how ever you say it more proficiently than he has before.

#13 Edited by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: Yes it was from Minato and yes we debate about this. And it still stands he was thinking of madara the whole way. Minato thought Tobi was Madara until he redid his math that Madara was dead.

"and no He awakened the Rinnengan shortly before he died"

Is that just not what I said? He need the Hashirama DNA in order to aweaken the rinnegan. Why else was he fight him for?

Kabuto gave him Hashirama DNA to further make him a tool of mass destruction.

No he did not and he doesn't even mention Hashirama DNA. He said he made his body better. It said nothing about Hashirama DNA.

#14 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Obviously he talking about the augmentations that he gave him made his Rinnengan more powerful

no where has it been stated that he needed the 1st's DNA in order to Unlock the Rinnengan he said he awakened it nothing more nothing less

it has already been stated that both Kakashi and Tobi's dojutsu share the same dimension making it more seems like that ability is to Obito's MS only

Just like Itachi's MS his right was Tsuyomi and left was Amaterastu or vice versa

Obito's Left eye sends things to his dimension while the Right eye send his own body and other things out like how Tobi was doing during his fight with Naruto,Bee,Kakashi,and Gai

He was launching out chakara canceling pillars and giant Shurikens that debunks the whole "Madara know Space Time Migration theory" Unless you can prove that Madara can use Amaterastu and Testuyomi Like Itachi or Sasuke can then that means all Uchihas can us all the abilities shown by other MS users other then that all MS's have their own unique abilities.

EDIT......and how he may be able to use it without activating MS? Maybe the 1st's DNA perhaps we don't know yet but I'm positive it'll be brought up in the upcoming chapters or it'll be left a mystery.

#15 Posted by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: How else did he aweken the rinnegan?

"it has already been stated that both Kakashi and Tobi's dojutsu share the same dimension making it more seems like that ability is to Obito's MS only"

It is Obito other eye. Did you read the recent manga yet?

Obito's Left eye sends things to his dimension while the Right eye send his own body and other things out like how Tobi was doing during his fight with Naruto,Bee,Kakashi,and Ga

It does the exact same thing with left eye and with the right. Kakashi was able to send a clone to the dimension where to Tobi was, which also means he can send Naruto as well. Just like he did with deidara, but Tobi got him out. That why he told Kakashi that his eye wouldn't work on him.

He was launching out chakara canceling pillars and giant Shurikens that debunks the whole "Madara know Space Time Migration theory" Unless you can prove that Madara can use Amaterastu and Testuyomi Like Itachi or Sasuke can then that means all Uchihas can us all the abilities shown by other MS users other then that all MS's have their own unique abilities.

No it does not debunks the Space Time Migration theory. Did you forget that he never got the chance to use the rinnegan in the first place. He was just testing it out to see what it can do with his own eyes. Did you also forget That he is Edo Tensei and is immortal for there is no need for him to use his Space Time Jutsu. Plus he been toying with kages, which also implies he is not going full all out yet. So we have seen his full capabilities yet.all Ms users probably can use Susanno. As for Amatersau and Testuyomi I'm not going to say, but if he can what are you going to say?

#16 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: yes I did read the recent chapter Him "launching out the Giant shuriken and Pillars were from the recent chapter.........................

The picture used for Tobi is from the recent chapter

EDIT....and what I meant with "Obito's MS only " Is that Tobi/Madara been hasn't shown using tsukuyomi or Amateratsu

Sasuke has because Itachi transferred it over via forehead poke and tsukuyomi when he finally implanted his Eyes in

Tobi has shown to use a more advanced form of Kamui with his right eye while Madara,Sasuke,Itachi has not until they are shown to be able to use any of the abilities shown from either of them

Then each MS has their own unique ability when they show them do it Kamui,Amaterastu,Tsukuyomi will just be standard MS abilities

Yes Madara used the renningan to absorb most of the kage's moves during their fight and casted down 2 meteors

The left Eye only sends things to the deminsion while the Right can remove things from it and Traps things into it at close range thats why Tobi has to come in close contact to send poeple to his Dimension while the Left can send things there at long range

Here is what I'm talking about Tobi using the Right eye to send things out of his dimension

#17 Edited by terry2012 (5220 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: I think they are same. It just one he has to do it up close and the other one he can do it from the distance. Remember Kakashi is really not an uchiha so he can't possibly use the full extent of it. Until then I just take your word for it.

Edit: I'm correct the they are the same jutsu.

#18 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi has a chance here. There is no telling how powerful itachi really were if he wasn't sick. I dnt think no one would be able to beat him except madara. Even tobi I doubt would win even with both obito eyes. Itachi is too smart he could find even the slightest weakness in tobi jutsu and beat him cuz of it. In terms of intelligence....no one here matches itachi.

#19 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

I said this before and i'l say it once more. Madara's perfect susanoo destroys all matter=insta win

#20 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Madara really above Tobi?

#21 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: With Perfect Susanoo yes but unless Madara figures out the flaw behind his jutsu he isn't going to touch him

I also gave tobi his "left" eye which now allows him to use kamui at a long distance + his right Eye

#22 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Madara is way above Tobi. The oly things tobihave going for him is Kamui and Izanagi. Other than that he's a talker

#23 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: He may be a Talker but he sure can whip a new Uchiha move out of his a$$

No telling what he'll do,also He wasn't doing much it during the big fight was sorta kinda like He wanted his mask to get hit even though he possessed the rinnengan in his Left eye he didn't even use it would came in handy during their fight.

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: I forgot about that barrier completely lol

#25 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@ssejllenrad: With Perfect Susanoo yes but unless Madara figures out the flaw behind his jutsu he isn't going to touch him

I also gave tobi his "left" eye which now allows him to use kamui at a long distance + his right Eye

The only counter to Tobi's Jutsu is Kamui so far in the manga, so unless kakashi randomly decides he wants to help Madara Tobi can't be defeated by anyone here.

#26 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: Well I meant the whole intangible for 5 seconds thing

#27 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@solesamurai: Well I meant the whole intangible for 5 seconds thing

I was talking about that as well, the only counter is kamui and only kakshi can use it, and I noticed you Tobi back his left eye meaning he now has kamui. So Tobi effectively wins in a very long hard fought battle against itachi and madara.

#28 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you even know Tobi's a Uchia ???

#29 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi solo stomps.

#30 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Tobi solo stomps.

How ? Tobi can only stay intangible for only a limited amount of time he almost got owned by that origami chick (forgot her name).

Madra stomps hard, he toys with 5 kage's...

#31 Edited by Galaxis (3 posts) - - Show Bio
Sasuke isn't a factor in this fight = auto fail with lack of exp here. Itachi is wise beyond his years, a true prodigy. Still shocking he had so much knowledge of all the forbidden techniques. There is no telling what more Itachi may know or actually use in a fight. Tobi feared Itachi, admittedly. It is my opinion Itachi can best Tobi. Because of Itachi's genious manner of fighting and exploiting his opponent, he doesn't rely on power alone. Not to say that Madara isn't a strategist, we gotta acknowledge that raw power doesn't always win you the war. Itachi vs Madara- I WANT to say Itachi would win. Still, there is still more to know of Madara's abilities. Itachi's style and demeanor makes me like him ALOT more than the outspoken and boastful Madara. Maybe Madara's reputation and feats of strength should be praised, but the factor of Itachi's heart makes him stronger. Baised tho it may be, I vote Itachi.
#32 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@toby5678910 said:

How do you even know Tobi's a Uchia ???

Read the latest chapter.

Madara curbstomps. He is easily the most powerful Uchiha in history and has the perfected Susanoo which is beast.

#33 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Galaxis said:

This. Madara might solo this. Itachi can get the edge over Tobi in this fight. They should all just ban together to try and defeat Madara.

#34 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara, also isnt this spoiling the reveal for people who watch the anime and dont read the manga that tobi isnt madara ???

#35 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#36 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Madara

2. Tobi

3. Itachi

4. Sasuke

However never doubt Itachi's ability to make up stupid techniques.

#37 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat:

1. Madara
  2. Itachi
  3. Tobi
  4. Sasuke (why bother of him)

Madara thought Obito about the space - time jutsu, he had mastered EMS better than the rest in the list.

Itachi trumps Obito since he has a wide range of EMS techniques, and he has Susanoo and that technique which absorbs a target and imprison them in an infinite illusion.

Tobi trumps Sasuke because even though he is a talker he do have Kamui and mastered it, Sasuke is a whiner and didn't really mastered anything since most of his powers were given to him (i.e amaterasu, EMS, cursed seal, and Orochimaru's disgusting snakes, etc, etc.), except the lightning which kakashi thought him.

#38 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara should be able to solo.

#39 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: Tobi with the tailed beasts simply blows Itachi away

#40 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually the strongest wins soo....Madara would win with Tobi or Itachi coming a close second

#41 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: @afueikawa: Saskue>>Obito's b*** a** and this is coming from someone who hates Saskue's guts. Obtio is nothing without his precious Kamui that he loves to hide behind

#42 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke can't be measured yet.

#43 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

1st Madara owns with perfect Susanoo and Rinnegan.

2nd Obito Only Because he has the Rinnegan

3rd Itachi

4th Sasuke

#44 Posted by Daecon (3 posts) - - Show Bio

lets just put it in a simple way. lets just say that madara is the strongest in Ninjutsu among all the uchihas as he has the susano in perfect form and he has eternal mangekyou and Itachi is the strongest in genjutsu and obito is a ghost who can beat any of them but wont be easily defeated by any of them too as he is something like a ghost and sasuke is probaly the best at controlling amaterasu and his lightning stuff although he is obviously a total crap among the 4 of them. the strongest are madara and itachi. they both never lost in their fights apart from the one agaisnt senju hashirama and the one agaisnt sasuke(itachi is too good that he could even manage cheat sasuke by acting like he really got defeated by him). well, sasuke is just a total idiot cheated by his older brother over and over again...if its about ninjutsu, itachi doesn't really have many apart from amaterasu(limited use), fireball jutsu, imperfect susano with a sealing blade and other lower class jutsus whereas madara has the eternal mangekyou sharingan with no limit of use(rinnegan is awakened but doesnt seem like hes able to use its power), perfect form susano with a blade that slice any material into half within a blink, able to summon meteors, able to use the first hokage's wood element jutsu, amaterasu as well as other powerful ninjutsu that he hasn't showed us yet. itachi can be killed by any of those jutsus easily like the susano's blade can slice him into half already or the crushed into pieces by the meteor that is almost inevitable. madara will be sealed forever too if he is to be hit by the blade of itachi's susano. and they both probaly hv izanagi too. when it comes to genjutsu, madara is probaly no match for itachi. well, according to the whole naruto story till now, the only reason that itachi can never be defeated is because of his genjutsu. and we can clearly see that he didn't even move an inch to beat most of his opponents during the battle. deidara, naruto, sasuke, kurenai, kakashi, orochimaru and even the sage mode kabuto, are some very good examples. even when naruto did not look into his eyes, he can trap him inside the genjutsu just by pointing his finger at him. even kabuto closed his eyes during sage mode, he still fell for itachi's IZANAMI which is also inevitable. apart from when fighting sasuke, kabuto and nagato, he was standing still at one spot from the beginning till the end during all the other battles, even when making clones and switching place with the clone(unoticeable), and the results are, he won. just by looking into the opponents eyes or even point at them with one finger. even madara can never fight like that. and there was once during naruto's training against genjutsu on the river, jiraiya told him that itachi is indeed the strongest when it comes to genjutsu despite madara's existence during that time. if itachi really wants madara dead, an IZANAMI is consider very enough to put an end to it already. when his mind is trapped in the izanami's genjutsu, itachi will be able to do anything he want to him like sealing him with the sword of TOTSUKA wielded by his susano. just like how he did it to other immortals like orochimaru and nagato. and the only person that is able to surpass his genjutsu was uchiha shisui, who can manipulate anyone(including those who posses the mangekyou sharingan) without them realizing it. but hes probaly long gone already. so the conclusion is, madara may not have the chance to strike itachi with his ultimate ninjutsus as he may already be fallen into his genjutsu like IZANAMI once they met before they clash(that's how itachi beat deidara and fool sasuke's eyes), before he has the chance to wield any ninjutsu.

#45 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

the last two will be itachi vs madara. But madara should win
#46 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara >Itachi>Tobi>Sasuke

#47 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17443 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara is probably is the strongest, considering the Jutsus. His susano is stronger, his jutsus are more destructive, and all that.

Itachi, on the other hand, is technically most sound of these. He has a shield that deflects anything, a sword that seals everything, and considering he's not sick, he should be able to use them effectively.

Tobi has the advantage of phasing to run away for a while till the others fight

Sasuke has much less showings than the others, we should probable wait till he enters the battle. I have a feeling that he will have his best showings after the next few chapters. But as he is, he is the weakest link here.

Imo the most possible way to playout is Madara attacking itachi, considering he's the greatest threat, sasuke attacking madara cause he'd see he's to face madara alone. Tobi staying away and backtracking either team. Considering the characters, I'd say Tobi comes out at the top. (Seriously. He's the most devious of these guys. Rest of don't have the option to phase and teleport conveniently.)

#48 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1:

Madara thought Obito ocular jutsu right? (But no showing Madara using kamui or teleportation sh!t).

@VercingetorixTheGreat:

This is Tobi with only both eyes (EMS not EMS and Rinnegan). Where did he get tailed beast anyways, are you referring to his Edo Tensei'd paths? That isn't allowed here.

#49 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17443 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: Didn't get your first sentence.. second is clear though :)

#50 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Lol, wrong word usage. Taught i mean.