Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Death From Above said:
" @OblivionKnight said:
"I guess Sage. kinda more versatility(as in NAruto may still use jutsu). But the feats of sage mode are kind of greater. Sage Mode was handling Pein while 6-tails was actually having problems with Pein. It's more than likely because Naruto was able to fight rationally rather than as a berserker. But nie-tailed naruto has such destructive power. If sage mode NAruto's Rasen shuuriken can cut the fox on a cellular level, than he can take it(and his frog taijustu will help so he doesnt have to touch the fox's skin.) If he can't, he'll eventually become tired and wont be able to last long, so the fox will then destroy him. That's my take on this. "

pretty much all of this

@Hellos:
i didnt even waste time reading what you had to say. i'm not going to spend all day arguing with you again. I stated 9 tails would win against sage mode. And i stated that sage mode would beat 1 tails. End of dicussion. You want to agrue with someone over stupid pity stuff, find someone else.

"
Yeah, I agree here.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By FLCL1
@Death From Above:  
i hope you enjoy your name on the poo list dude because if you keep this up your going there
thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By thetitan0
@FLCL1 said:
" @OblivionKnight:   9 tailed fox>sage mode  1 tailed naruto>sage mode naruto "
i don't want to argue but i don't see any reason why sage mode couldn't soundly beat 1 tail naruto.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By FLCL1
@jacobyLIVE: do you have any proof 1 tails cant beat sage mode?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By FLCL1
@thetitan0 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
i don't want to argue but i don't see any reason why sage mode couldn't soundly beat 1 tail naruto. "
speed>tail 
power>tail 
healing>tail 
justu>sage
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By Final Arrow
@FLCL1 said:
" @jacobyLIVE: do you have any proof 1 tails cant beat sage mode? "

I would have to say that sage could beat one tails. The easiest way to say this is to look at the people that one tail has beat and then look at Sage mode, In sage mode Naruto told the Hokage to stay clear the battle field as she will only get in his way, he also beat pein. I think Sage mode will be more then able to handle one to two tales but past that and it's all over in IMO.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Knightly1
@FLCL1 said:

Well yes the nine-tailed fox is greater than sage mode(of course :P). But Im not sure as to how far Naruto is allowed to go in this batle. But in referrence to the 1 tailed state:each of them has a limit. In his 1-tailed state Naruto eventualyy had his arm become numb in his battle with Sasuke, but hd complete control over his body.  In sage mode NAruto has complete control and access to jutsu(it was never stated or shown he can do so in his tailed states) as well as the ability to sense where his oppenent are, so no hiding of course. And we have only seen the chakara shield protect Naruto from that fireball justu of Sasuke's, which is rather elementary for any Uchiha.  He can hit his opponents without even touching them and still send them back flying and knock them out. His speed increased as he covered roughly 10-20 feet when he crushed that one Pein body with his rasengan. and the use of summoning wont be bad either. his rasen shuuriken can kill on a cellular level, but I actually doubt this will hit NAruto in his 1- tailed form unless he's restrained somehow(NAruto may only summon 5 clones; 3 for combat and 2 for being used as a means of extending senjustu which is his weakness. He will have to use the clones and if he runs out before Naruto's body starts failing, then he could lose.) And his strength sent a several ton giant rhino summon flying over his shoulder. So I believe  from a combination of summoning jutsu and strength and speed he can defeat 1-tailed Naruto.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By Dark Zoom

i do believe toad sage naruto can beat one tail naruto anything beyond that hes done. SOME PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT NARUTO DID NOT BEAT PEIN PEIN SACRIFICED HIMSELF CAUSE NARUTO TALKED HIM TO DEATH

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By FLCL1
@Final Arrow:  
ok i know your a mod and everything but please stop using abc logic and use feats 

(dont ban me XD)
Avatar image for death_from_above
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:

it's called common sense. 

1 tails couldnt beat sauske beofre his training with snake face. 2 tls couldnt even beat kakasi. freaking regular naruto has shown better feats than 1 tails naruto. yet alone sage mode. 

@FLCL1
said:

" @Death From Above:   will you stop it   i NEVER said naruto (one tail) can beat pein i said pein has no way of containing him with out killing him. "

"spite 1 tail can pull a win "

"one tails feats>sage naruto feats " 

this is what im concerned about 

theres no way in hell 1 tails is beating sage mode 

and your logic of pein cantt seal 1 tails is even dumber when he was shown for a while to contain 6 tails.

@FLCL1
said:

" @Death From Above:  i hope you enjoy your name on the poo list dude because if you keep this up your going there "

lmfao what are you 5?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Hellos

@Death From Above said:

"
@Hellos:
i didnt even waste time reading what you had to say."  

I know, 10 seconds of very clear sentences that demolish the nonsense that your spout is a tough read. Kudos to you for taking ANOTHER post right out of the Spike handbook of fail. 

"i'm not going to spend all day arguing with you again. "

Yeah all day, You don't even argue you say nonsense and continue posting the same crap. Give me a break, when you post a real argument let me know. 

"I stated 9 tails would win against sage mode. And i stated that sage mode would beat 1 tails. End of dicussion."

You stated Naruto needs to hit 8 tails to take down someone with a 5 minute window of awsome who was getting owned by Pein. Again very debatable, but your not here debate.

"You want to agrue with someone over stupid pity stuff, find someone else." 

I wonder if you let me find out your Spike and what your real account is on these sites. The word your looking for is stupid pidy what?  
Are you trying to say,

"If you want to argue with someone over stupid stuff, find someone else."

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos:
still didnt bother reading what you had to say

9 tails beats toad sage 

toad sage beats 1 tails 

/ thread

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@FLCL1 said:
No. But If One-Tails could beat Sage mode, he would've just used one-Tails on Pein.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacobyLIVE said:
" @FLCL1 said:
No. But If One-Tails could beat Sage mode, he would've just used one-Tails on Pein. "

ding ding ding 
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Hellos

@Final Arrow
said:

"I would have to say that sage could beat one tails. The easiest way to say this is to look at the people that one tail has beat and then look at Sage mode, In sage mode Naruto told the Hokage to stay clear the battle field as she will only get in his way, he also beat pein. I think Sage mode will be more then able to handle one to two tales but past that and it's all over in IMO. "

Not without LOTS of help / intervention.  
I can agree with Sage Mode being capable of taking on one tails or up to two, though I think both can give Sage Mode Naruto a fight 

@Death From Above said:
"

@Hellos:
still didnt bother reading what you had to say

9 tails beats toad sage 

toad sage beats 1 tails 

/ thread

"

@Hellos said:

"I know, 10 seconds of very clear sentences that demolish the nonsense that your spout is a tough read. Kudos to you for taking ANOTHER post right out of the Spike handbook of fail. 

"        

@jacobyLIVE said:
" @FLCL1 said:
No. But If One-Tails could beat Sage mode, he would've just used one-Tails on Pein. "

Problem is Naruto was moving away from using the Fox's power period, namely why he had to develope sage mode to begin with. Unliek Sage Mode Naruto can stay past 5 minutes in that form and will gradually grow tail after tail getting stronger.  
But again at that point of the story he was very anti using the Fox, now the plot has done a 360 on that. :P

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By thetitan0
@FLCL1 said:
" @thetitan0 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
i don't want to argue but i don't see any reason why sage mode couldn't soundly beat 1 tail naruto. "
speed>tail power>tail healing>tail justu>sage "
speed, sage: they didn't even see when he hit demon pain. the only reason sasuke couldn't keep up with him was because the chakra acts on it's own
power, sage: he pulled off 3 rasengan shurikens against pain. 
healing, tail: but has been knocked out. 
justu, sage.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By FLCL1
@OblivionKnight:  
thank you form that intelligent post : ) 

but allow me correct you 

naruto's arm didnt just "go numb" he hurt it in the collision with sasuke 
naruto used ragasan in tail form(justu) 
tailed form most likely wont hide 
sage mode naruto wont be able to do anything really, in fox form naruto is blood lusted. there is no talking like pein did naruto is going to stay on him, ang judging by the time naruto needs to charge a ragasan he can use that attack.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Death From Above: i agree with this
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Hellos
@thetitan0 said:
"speed, sage: they didn't even see when he hit demon pain. the only reason sasuke couldn't keep up with him was because the chakra acts on it's ownpower, sage: he pulled off 3 rasengan shurikens against pain. healing, tail: but has been knocked out. justu, sage. "

Speed: Sage
Strength: Sage
Durability: One Tails

Chakra Reserves: One Tails

Techniques: Sage Mode can pull out more.
Ranged: One tails 

The comparison can go on and on, each has their niches and like I said Sage is more than capable of haring the Kyuubi one tails, but it can aslo harm him.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Hellos
@FLCL1 said:
" @OblivionKnight:  thank you form that intelligent post : )  but allow me correct you  naruto's arm didnt just "go numb" he hurt it in the collision with sasuke naruto used ragasan in tail form(justu) tailed form most likely wont hide sage mode naruto wont be able to do anything really, in fox form naruto is blood lusted. there is no talking like pein did naruto is going to stay on him, ang judging by the time naruto needs to charge a ragasan he can use that attack. "

It was the chakra coat I believe that took Naruto's arm out. It puts a lot of pressure on the body, namely why by the time the fourth tail hits his skins gone. It does provide protection from outside attacks bu the damage it does to the character is heavy.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Hellos: okay now lets put this thread to rest.....have you read the new naruto?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By FLCL1
@Hellos: @Dark Zoom: @thetitan0: @jacobyLIVE:  

hold on ill actually prove what i say
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@FLCL1 said:
" @Hellos: @Dark Zoom: @thetitan0: @jacobyLIVE:  

hold on ill actually prove what i say "
Alright
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Hellos
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Hellos: okay now lets put this thread to rest.....have you read the new naruto? "

Read the recent chapter from middle of last week. The story kinda did have its interesting points as it seemed to be laying out whats going to be happening next, though it did drag Naruto's decision on a bit too long for my taste along with teasing me with the ending, I wait the entire chapter to not see what exactly happens.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Knightly1
@FLCL1 said:
" @OblivionKnight:  thank you form that intelligent post : )  but allow me correct you  naruto's arm didnt just "go numb" he hurt it in the collision with sasuke naruto used ragasan in tail form(justu) tailed form most likely wont hide sage mode naruto wont be able to do anything really, in fox form naruto is blood lusted. there is no talking like pein did naruto is going to stay on him, ang judging by the time naruto needs to charge a ragasan he can use that attack. "

No problem :P    That's actually a point Im not too sure about now that I think about it. Sasuke makes it seem as though NAruto does have a limit, but you saying that collision hurt NAruto also makes sense as it was the hand that went numb that he attacked Sasuke with right after he enters his second level of Cursed seal. Hmm.. maybe a combination of the two? 
And yes  he did, but no other jutsu were used. It's kind of a moot point as there's no clear reason to think on over the other(whether he can perform any jutsu he wants ot or not) but looking at it he may be able to perform jutsu as the previous form is able to do it and he used Rasengan. It could be preference in the battle, or maybe he can only perform certain jutsu? Not too sure on that. 
And yea I doubt he'd hide either, just a means of showing Sage Mode has a less chance of getting surprised(I have noo idea why I said hide :| .)   
And since there's no talking, then NAruto will be focused, both of them I'd say. Using a couple of shadow clones would really help here. And IMO, it doesnt take too long for either of Naruto forms to charge a rasengan, but the tailed could possibly do it more smoothly and quickly as it already has a mold and whatnot and doesnt need clones but Sage NAruto has two rasengans.  * sigh. Naruto, Naruto, Naruto *
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Hellos
@OblivionKnight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
No problem :P    That's actually a point Im not too sure about now that I think about it. Sasuke makes it seem as though NAruto does have a limit, but you saying that collision hurt NAruto also makes sense as it was the hand that went numb that he attacked Sasuke with right after he enters his second level of Cursed seal. Hmm.. maybe a combination of the two? And yes  he did, but no other jutsu were used. It's kind of a moot point as there's no clear reason to think on over the other(whether he can perform any jutsu he wants ot or not) but looking at it he may be able to perform jutsu as the previous form is able to do it and he used Rasengan. It could be preference in the battle, or maybe he can only perform certain jutsu? Not too sure on that. And yea I doubt he'd hide either, just a means of showing Sage Mode has a less chance of getting surprised(I have noo idea why I said hide :| .)   And since there's no talking, then NAruto will be focused, both of them I'd say. Using a couple of shadow clones would really help here. And IMO, it doesnt take too long for either of Naruto forms to charge a rasengan, but the tailed could possibly do it more smoothly and quickly as it already has a mold and whatnot and doesnt need clones but Sage NAruto has two rasengans.  * sigh. Naruto, Naruto, Naruto * "

Generoully the more tails he has the less control he has over the chakra, which is probably going to change with the next chapter. But before it rolled off the concept he can still have clones run around, do jutsu's all up till 3 tails, then it goes to hell from there.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Hellos: i think madara sealed his soul in a body that kabuto brought up
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Knightly1
@Hellos said:
"@OblivionKnight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
No problem :P    That's actually a point Im not too sure about now that I think about it. Sasuke makes it seem as though NAruto does have a limit, but you saying that collision hurt NAruto also makes sense as it was the hand that went numb that he attacked Sasuke with right after he enters his second level of Cursed seal. Hmm.. maybe a combination of the two? And yes  he did, but no other jutsu were used. It's kind of a moot point as there's no clear reason to think on over the other(whether he can perform any jutsu he wants ot or not) but looking at it he may be able to perform jutsu as the previous form is able to do it and he used Rasengan. It could be preference in the battle, or maybe he can only perform certain jutsu? Not too sure on that. And yea I doubt he'd hide either, just a means of showing Sage Mode has a less chance of getting surprised(I have noo idea why I said hide :| .)   And since there's no talking, then NAruto will be focused, both of them I'd say. Using a couple of shadow clones would really help here. And IMO, it doesnt take too long for either of Naruto forms to charge a rasengan, but the tailed could possibly do it more smoothly and quickly as it already has a mold and whatnot and doesnt need clones but Sage NAruto has two rasengans.  * sigh. Naruto, Naruto, Naruto * "
Generoully the more tails he has the less control he has over the chakra, which is probably going to change with the next chapter. But before it rolled off the concept he can still have clones run around, do jutsu's all up till 3 tails, then it goes to hell from there. "

Well my biggest question here is, are we only only speaking of 1-tailed NAruto or any form? And yeah I actually caant wait to see the next chapter wonder how the prpcess will happen.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Final Arrow
@FLCL1 said:
" @Final Arrow:  ok i know your a mod and everything but please stop using abc logic and use feats  .....................................................  (dont ban me XD) "

It is logic if you think about it, Each step is him growing as a fighter. his first time when he was to weak he was forced to use the tails as he had nothing else to fall back on. But as he has grown and been trained he does not need that power set. As I said Pein was thought to be one of the most powerful fighter in Naruto world and Naruto was able to go toe to toe with him in sage mode. Even when he finally let out the fox he had to go to six tales to break peins hold over him. This would imply that Naruto at this stage was past one tails power level. 

Also don't be rude I have told you this before. Im happy to debate with anyone but I expect the same amount of curtosy that I show you to be shown back.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Hellos
@Dark Zoom: 
I honestly don't have a clue what was going on with Madara, but it was enough for him to freely toss Sasuke over to Kabuto.

@Final Arrow
said:

"It is logic if you think about it, Each step is him growing as a fighter. his first time when he was to weak he was forced to use the tails as he had nothing else to fall back on. But as he has grown and been trained he does not need that power set. As I said Pein was thought to be one of the most powerful fighter in Naruto world and Naruto was able to go toe to toe with him in sage mode. Even when he finally let out the fox he had to go to six tales to break peins hold over him. This would imply that Naruto at this stage was past one tails power level.  Also don't be rude I have told you this before. Im happy to debate with anyone but I expect the same amount of curtosy that I show you to be shown back. "

I generoully took the jump to 6 tails as the shock of Hinata's death infront of Naruto, pretty much putting him a blind rage the Fox happily used in an attempt to finnaly free itself from Naruto and devour him.
Naruto at that point was probably at his angriest he has ever been in that situation having someone you grew up with, someone you care about, that tried to defend you striked down with you unable to do anything about it. Seems like decent fuel for the 9 tails to take advantage of. :P 

@Dark Zoom

said:

" @Hellos: i think sasukes gonna be even stronger than madara and get pissed that kabuto brought itatchi back to life and kill him "

Anyone's stronger than Madara at this point, like he said hes a shadow of his former self, other than intangibility / personal dimension / teleportation your not going to see much out of him untill this war.    
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Final Arrow: he said please
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Hellos: i think sasukes gonna be even stronger than madara and get pissed that kabuto brought itatchi back to life and kill him
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Final Arrow
@Hellos said:
"@Dark Zoom: 
I honestly don't have a clue what was going on with Madara, but it was enough for him to freely toss Sasuke over to Kabuto.

@Final Arrow
said:

"It is logic if you think about it, Each step is him growing as a fighter. his first time when he was to weak he was forced to use the tails as he had nothing else to fall back on. But as he has grown and been trained he does not need that power set. As I said Pein was thought to be one of the most powerful fighter in Naruto world and Naruto was able to go toe to toe with him in sage mode. Even when he finally let out the fox he had to go to six tales to break peins hold over him. This would imply that Naruto at this stage was past one tails power level.  Also don't be rude I have told you this before. Im happy to debate with anyone but I expect the same amount of curtosy that I show you to be shown back. "

I generoully took the jump to 6 tails as the shock of Hinata's death infront of Naruto, pretty much putting him a blind rage the Fox happily used in an attempt to finnaly free itself from Naruto and devour him.
Naruto at that point was probably at his angriest he has ever been in that situation having someone you grew up with, someone you care about, that tried to defend you striked down with you unable to do anything about it. Seems like decent fuel for the 9 tails to take advantage of. :P 

@Dark Zoom

said:

" @Hellos: i think sasukes gonna be even stronger than madara and get pissed that kabuto brought itatchi back to life and kill him "

Anyone's stronger than Madara at this point, like he said hes a shadow of his former self, other than intangibility / personal dimension / teleportation your not going to see much out of him untill this war.     "

No I do agree, but Naruto would never have been able to break the hold if he had not gone to six tales, a feat that he could not have done in one tails, I was merely comparing the feats. That battle showed the full extent of Naruto's power by himself without the fox up until that point. He went toe to toe with Pein who to be fair almost beat him if it was not for the six tails. I dont think i explianed myself clearly as im about to head out and doing a few things at once. sorry about that.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By FLCL1

ok lets begin 

naruto was actually fast enough to totally zip past sasuke and hit him from the back, and due to his nearly limitless endurance i would say he can keep up that speed unlike NSM

32%2F231_UNXZF%2Fchapter231_04.jpg  
32%2F231_UNXZF%2Fchapter231_05.jpg  
and unlike naruto (sage mode) he wasnt trying to kill him i would say NSM= or < NFM   

i really dont see anything but a ragasan getting through 
 32%2F231_UNXZF%2Fchapter231_09.png  
 32%2F231_UNXZF%2Fchapter231_10.jpg 
 notice the fire isnt even near naruto , the coat is completely protecting him  

NSM isnt getting near him 
 32%2F231_UNXZF%2Fchapter231_11.jpg  
 32%2F231_UNXZF%2Fchapter231_11.jpg 
he is to much 

range 
 32%2F231_UNXZF%2Fchapter231_14.jpg 
32%2F231_UNXZF%2Fchapter231_15.jpg  

NOW ON TO SAGE MODE   
32%2F432_LHRAD%2F12.jpg  

the fight barely started and he is tired 

nuff said 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By FLCL1
@Final Arrow said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Final Arrow:  ok i know your a mod and everything but please stop using abc logic and use feats  .....................................................  (dont ban me XD) "
It is logic if you think about it, Each step is him growing as a fighter. his first time when he was to weak he was forced to use the tails as he had nothing else to fall back on. But as he has grown and been trained he does not need that power set. As I said Pein was thought to be one of the most powerful fighter in Naruto world and Naruto was able to go toe to toe with him in sage mode. Even when he finally let out the fox he had to go to six tales to break peins hold over him. This would imply that Naruto at this stage was past one tails power level.  Also don't be rude I have told you this before. Im happy to debate with anyone but I expect the same amount of curtosy that I show you to be shown back. "
pein wasnt trying to kill him 

having an objective and being bloodlusted is totally different 

btw idk you so i think you have the wrong guy.....i think
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Hellos
@Final Arrow said:
"No I do agree, but Naruto would never have been able to break the hold if he had not gone to six tales, a feat that he could not have done in one tails, I was merely comparing the feats. That battle showed the full extent of Naruto's power by himself without the fox up until that point. He went toe to toe with Pein who to be fair almost beat him if it was not for the six tails. I dont think i explianed myself clearly as im about to head out and doing a few things at once. sorry about that. "

I can agree with that, one tail's chakra coat might have prevented the stab stab, but its doubtful it would have been enough to break free and go on the assault on Pein at all.
I'll toss some credit Hinata's way, I honestly think he would have just let himself get caught at that point. I would hope it showed off Naruto's ability, him and Sasuke are the only two characters that show up often enough to get a real grasp of what they can do. Poor Kakashi Z_z 

Don't worry about it, I think for the most part youve been fairly clear on things, though that might be the lack of sleep talking.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By FLCL1

wow i love how people keep mentioning pein in this thread *rolls eyes* 

1) pein wasnt in the fight half the fight, his power was drained 
2)naruto didnt beat pein 
3)pein blood lusted can beat both naruto 1 tailed and sage mode naruto 

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By thetitan0
@FLCL1 said:
" wow i love how people keep mentioning pein in this thread *rolls eyes*  1) pein wasnt in the fight half the fight, his power was drained 2)naruto didnt beat pein 3)pein blood lusted can beat both naruto 1 tailed and sage mode naruto  "
yeah, pain wasn't trying to kill him but you make it sound like he was just standing there. he was trying to beat naruto with out killing him. like in the kisame killa bee fight. kisame was going to chop off his arms and legs. pein was going all out.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By FLCL1
@thetitan0: pein had 2-3 chances to kill him
thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By thetitan0
@FLCL1: ok, let just use common anime sense. when a character gets a more powerful from he rarely uses the weaker from any more. ex: yoh using over soul instead of spirit unit, tosen using resurrection instead of banki and zach bell using zacarega instead of zacrae. in anime the stronger attacks, forms, or techniques are always found latter on in the series. 
killakobra110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By killakobra110

I usually hate to reply or comment on something from nearly a decade ago but I just had to get this off my chest: Sage Naruto beat the 3rd Raikage who stalemated the 8 tails. Goodbye.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Oreo6

@killakobra110: Its fine. We all do it ? sometimes we cant resist.

Just wanna drop this here. Pain only beat Naruto because as SOON as Naruto ran out of sage mode, pain got his powers back AND Naruto was distracted by the toads dying.

Plus its plot Naruto didnt just make a sage clone for each of the pains or just dogpile him like he did against garaa and mizuki or kurama.

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Answering a 2 year old comment tho.....

OT: KCM