" spite 1 tail can pull a win "
no way in hell!!!!!!!!
#8 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0:
one tails feats>sage naruto feats
#9 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @thetitan0: one tails feats>sage naruto feats "
one tail couldn't even beat curse seal sasuke from part one. sage mode beat pain.
#10 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0:
abc logic. 

also i made a thread for this
#11 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0:
btw sage mode naruto failed aganist pein
#12 Posted by Darth Zoom (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1: its true plus pein wasnt trying to kill naruto he was trying to contain him
#13 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

besides pein couldnt contain 1 tailed naruto even if he tryied
#14 Posted by Darth Zoom (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1: i wouldnt say that he was doing a decent job containing the nine tails when naruto was talking to 
yondaime
#15 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darth Zoom:
what?
#16 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
no way in hell!!!!!!!! "

@lagoon_boy said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Um...no "

I would have to agree with FLCL1, its very possible for One tails to pull out a win.

One tails have more than enough power behind his hits to harm Sage Mode Naruto, though I'm not entirely sold on speed and I believe Sage Mode Naruto can harm him, but still, giant fox arms made of chakra, still able to perform certain techniques like rasengan, the chakra coat and whatever other physical enhancements seems solid enough.

Four tails would be impossible for Sage Mode Naruto to do much from that point on without disolving his own fists on the coat.

#17 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos:
sasuke with his eye could hardly keep up with naruto (granted he was younger) with his first tail
#18 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
"@Hellos: sasuke with his eye could hardly keep up with naruto (granted he was younger) with his first tail "

The thing is he could keep up. It was the chakra coat that was demolishing him,  
Before that Sasuke after just developing his sharingan further was predicting where Naruto was going to hit him from easily dodging and countering him despite Naruto's fox enhanced physical advantage. It's when he grew the tail Sasuke was !@#$ out of luck against that chakra coat.
#19 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao

this is the most retarded.. 

There is no way in hell....in hell that 1 tails can beat toad sage naruto 

there is no way in hell that nothing less that 8 tails can even come close to beating toad sage naruto. I dont know what naruto manga you people have been reading but it isnt the one i have. 1 tails naruto failed to beat sasuke. 2 tails failed to take down kakashi. 4 tails failed to defeat Orochimaru whom was weakned beyond belief. Toad sage naruto one shotted a bunch of guys who killed jiraiya whom is above Orochimaru , managed to kill kakashi, whom is hokage level. Managed to take down the guy who beat lady Tsunade, who is also above orichimaru. 

toad sage naruto failed against pein because he had no energy left after taking out a bunch of guys who killed and nearly killed hokage level ninjas. WHo ever is in here trolling with this 1 tails can beat pein crap, lol take it somewhere else. Pein managed to seal 8 tails naruto but he cant seal 1tails, yeah stop the madness 

Toad sage naruto stomps

#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos:
correct. my bad
#21 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
one tail couldn't even beat curse seal sasuke from part one. sage mode beat pain. "
No he didn't. He lost the fight, but won the battle. He convinced Pein that he was doing the wrong thing, that's how Naruto won.
#22 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @thetitan0 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
one tail couldn't even beat curse seal sasuke from part one. sage mode beat pain. "
No he didn't. He lost the fight, but won the battle. He convinced Pein that he was doing the wrong thing, that's how Naruto won. "

Pein would have bagged him and tagged him if it wasn't for the 6+ tails transformation, then even more help from pops to bring Naruto back in sage mode to save the day against the last Pein. 
Hinata and the Fox pretty avoiding Naruto's defeat at the hands of Pein.
#23 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:
"

lmfao

there is no way in hell that nothing less that 8 tails can even come close to beating toad sage naruto. I dont know what naruto manga you people have been reading but it isnt the one i have. 1 tails naruto failed to beat sasuke. 2 tails failed to take down kakashi. 4 tails failed to defeat Orochimaru whom was weakned beyond belief. Toad sage naruto one shotted a bunch of guys who killed jiraiya whom is above Orochimaru , managed to kill kakashi, whom is hokage level. Managed to take down the guy who beat lady Tsunade, who is also above orichimaru. 

toad sage naruto failed against pein because he had no energy left after taking out a bunch of guys who killed and nearly killed hokage level ninjas. WHo ever is in here trolling with this 1 tails can beat pein crap, lol take it somewhere else. Pein managed to seal 8 tails naruto but he cant seal 1tails, yeah stop the madness 

Toad sage naruto stomps

"
this
#24 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:
"

lmfao

there is no way in hell that nothing less that 8 tails can even come close to beating toad sage naruto.

"

Thats where most people are going to stop reading. 

@thetitan0 said:

"this "

Doubtful, because for the most part its all wrong. 

One tails could killed Sasuke, instead Naruto was just smashing him into the mountain trying to catch him and bring him back to the village. 
Kakashi had to use Jiraiya's piece of paper to re seal 3 tails before the fourth tail came. 
Four tails exhausted Orochimaru after giving him one hell of a fight to the point where he pretty much needed a new body on the spot. 

Sage Mode Naruto failed against Pein because Pein is stronger. The only reason he was able to give Pein a fight was because of about a few dozen people who died right before Naruto came to save the day pretty much died to get info on him that helped Naruto fight and finnaly stop Pein's crusade.

#25 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: when sasuke got his third pupile he was keeping up with the one tail barely though. i think 1 tail wins this though
#26 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

i also think that naruto talking pein out of killing is bull crap...by the way all you kabuto lovers i would say your good byes cause once sasuke finds out kabuto brought itatchi back he gonna be PISSSSSEEED

#27 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

do you people seriously think 1 tail naruto can beat sage mode naruto?

#28 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0: ....its a close fight
#29 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:

" @Hellos: when sasuke got his third pupile he was keeping up with the one tail barely though. i think 1 tail wins this though "

Nah he wasn't. He was keeping up wih Fox Chakra enhanced Naruto, predicting his hits / moves, but once the Fox Coat came out, his sharingan couldn't predict its movements and he got plowed over by Naruto till he went full curse seal in order to win against an already damaged Naruto.  
Chakra Coat already pretty much ruined Naruto's arm. 

@thetitan0 said:

"do you people seriously think 1 tail naruto can beat sage mode naruto? "

I think he can give Sage Mode a fight, still has the destructive power to hurt him and is more than durable due to the coat to take his hits.

#30 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: yea i guess....but mengeykyo sharingan could predict it
#31 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetitan0 said:

the sad thing is, they really do.  

@Hellos:

what people will stop reading the truth? 

lol ok good for them 

as opposed  to people sit here and babble on about how 1 tails will beat pein and toad sage naruto, when he couldnt even beat sasuke before his training with snake face. You can sit here and spew this oh he was trying to catch him crap. He was trying to catch him in the face, with his fist and or rasegan

i love your logic though, oh no no no no, it's not that 4 tails naruto failed to kill orchimaru, he exausted him even though he was already weakned. But Naruto failing to take out pein was because he was weak.  

Again remind me of 1 tails naruto feats. It consists of getting his ass beat by sasuke, where as toad sage naruto took out men who took down 3 hokage level ninjas.

#32 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@thetitan0 said:

I think he can give Sage Mode a fight, still has the destructive power to hurt him and is more than durable due to the coat to take his hits.    "
one tail got beat by a jab to the rib. sage mode killed ghost pein without touching him. enough said.
#33 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0: remember pein wasnt trying to kill naruto cause lets be honest if he did naruto would have been dead
#34 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" @Hellos said:
"@thetitan0 said:

I think he can give Sage Mode a fight, still has the destructive power to hurt him and is more than durable due to the coat to take his hits.    "
one tail got beat by a jab to the rib. sage mode killed ghost pein without touching him. enough said. "

Sage Mode got rocked by Pein to the point where Hinata had to come in to save the day. Not mention those Rasen Shurikens burned Naruto's chakra supply like crazy. Pein in full force will never lose to Sage Mode anyone.

@Dark Zoom said:

" @Hellos: yea i guess....but mengeykyo sharingan could predict it "

That would entirely depend on which Mangekyou, I'm sure one would be a straight up super sharingan, but from the current roster of characters the Mangekyou isn't amping your standard sharingan abilities, just usually slapping new ones one.  
Though Madara with his enternal Mangekyou has hijacked the 9 tails before.    
#35 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above: its the nine tails coat thats going to hurt him the most other wise i would say toad sage plus none of the versions can beat.....
THIS
#36 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos:
lmfao and yet pein did lose to sage mode naruto. Your logic astounds me. It wasnt a tail beast naruto that beat pein. He had a talk with dady, came to his senses and pulled out the sage mode. After of course pein was beating 6 tails naruto.
#37 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above: tell me what abilities sage mode naruto has to beat nine tailed fox naruto, not saying he cant just asking
#38 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:
"@Hellos: lmfao and yet pein did lose to sage mode naruto. Your logic astounds me. It wasnt a tail beast naruto that beat pein. He had a talk with dady, came to his senses and pulled out the sage mode. After of course pein was beating 6 tails naruto. "

And yet most real Naruto fans would agree Pein would beat Naruto any day of the week even starting in Sage Mode. 

So many factors went into Naruto not getting one shotted like Gamabunta, Pein needed him alive, Pein was already blasting the entire village burning Chakra, Pein had to fight 6-8 tails after essentially beating Sage Mode to have Hinata's death force Naruto into instant Kyuubi 6 tails mode, gradually growing tail after tail. If it hadn't been for the fourht the 9 tails would have been freed and Nagato would have left without a problem to regroup and catch the 9 tails at a later time. 

Pein was a more powerful character than Sage Naruto, get over it.

#39 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom: yeah, he wasn't trying to kill him. he was trying to beat him into submission, which is harder to do. 
@Hellos: the most powerful form of rasengan that even the fourth couldn't do. and did you forget what happened before then. he killed the other 5 pains (he killed one of them twice.)
#40 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0: diddnt konahamaru fight one or something.....
#41 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom: he hit one with a rasengan and ran for his life.
#42 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0: naturally
#43 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:
"
@Hellos:
what people will stop reading the truth? 

lol ok good for them 

as opposed  to people sit here and babble on about how 1 tails will beat pein and toad sage naruto, when he couldnt even beat sasuke before his training with snake face. You can sit here and spew this oh he was trying to catch him crap. He was trying to catch him in the face, with his fist and or rasegan

i love your logic though, oh no no no no, it's not that 4 tails naruto failed to kill orchimaru, he exausted him even though he was already weakned. But Naruto failing to take out pein was because he was weak.  

Again remind me of 1 tails naruto feats. It consists of getting his ass beat by sasuke, where as toad sage naruto took out men who took down 3 hokage level ninjas.

"

So the truth is it would require 8 tails for Sage Mode to get beaten down? No, Pein was getting owned by the damn 8 tails, much less than that could give Sage Mode a fight. But troll on. 
Yeah because people are babbling how Pein would lose to one tails. Because someone actually said that in this thread and you aren't pulling it out of your ass to troll? 

I'm using actual facts from the damn manga, so too bad we can't all live in this illusionary world where you right and I'm wrong. 

@thetitan0 said:
" @Dark Zoom: yeah, he wasn't trying to kill him. he was trying to beat him into submission, which is harder to do. 
@Hellos: the most powerful form of rasengan that even the fourth couldn't do. and did you forget what happened before then. he killed the other 5 pains (he killed one of them twice.) "

And by the time he was finished clearing out the Peins and with some much needed intell from the village on how to fight the last one he was pretty much out of Chakra.  
All the Peins had different abilities and the main one that one shotted Gamabunta was still very much capable of beating Naruto and did.

#44 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Death From Above said:
"@Hellos: lmfao and yet pein did lose to sage mode naruto. Your logic astounds me. It wasnt a tail beast naruto that beat pein. He had a talk with dady, came to his senses and pulled out the sage mode. After of course pein was beating 6 tails naruto. "

And yet most real Naruto fans would agree Pein would beat Naruto any day of the week even starting in Sage Mode. 

So many factors went into Naruto not getting one shotted like Gamabunta, Pein needed him alive, Pein was already blasting the entire village burning Chakra, Pein had to fight 6-8 tails after essentially beating Sage Mode to have Hinata's death force Naruto into instant Kyuubi 6 tails mode, gradually growing tail after tail. If it hadn't been for the fourht the 9 tails would have been freed and Nagato would have left without a problem to regroup and catch the 9 tails at a later time. 

Pein was a more powerful character than Sage Naruto, get over it.

"

i couldnt care less about what naruto fans say. 
 lol and how many facotrs went into naruto not one shotting pein like he did the others that were able to beat hokage level ninjas? 

Uh huh, and what happened to pein? Pein wasnt tired, he wasnt weakned, he was still able to use his attacks. naruto beat him by outsmarting him. You get over it. 

@Dark Zoom said:
" @Death From Above: tell me what abilities sage mode naruto has to beat nine tailed fox naruto, not saying he cant just asking "

tell me what abilties 9tails fox naruto has seeing as he hasnt even been shown 

6tails was getting stomped out by pein. . And it wasnt a tails fox that beat pein, it was sage mode naruto.

#45 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

alright, this is getting off topic: 
1. nine tail would destroy sage mode 
2. sage mode would destroy one tail  
3. god pain against sage mode 1 on 1 would be a great fight which sage mode would win.

#46 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:
"
 i couldnt care less about what naruto fans say. 
 lol and how many facotrs went into naruto not one shotting pein like he did the others that were able to beat hokage level ninjas? 

Uh huh, and what happened to pein? Pein wasnt tired, he wasnt weakned, he was still able to use his attacks. naruto beat him by outsmarting him. You get over it. "

And Sage Mode still ended up losing to the last Pein body only to be saved by the Kyuubi. Why are you trying to debate otherwise with what happened on panel? Oh thats right, because your a troll. 

Troll on brother, Troll on. 

Headache From Above 
Nonsense From Above 
Wrong From Above 
Spike From Above 
Soon to be Banned From Above 

Theres a few names you can pick up after your next big arguments with Johnny that gets you both banned. :P
#47 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos:
you mean th sage mode that wore off? 

What happened when it came back? Oh yeah t bet pein. The pein that man handled 6 tails naruto
#48 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
"alright, this is getting off topic: 1. nine tail would destroy sage mode 2. sage mode would destroy one tail  3. god pain against sage mode 1 on 1 would be a great fight which sage mode would win. "

1. Not destroy Sage Mode, it would stomp him. 
2. Debatable, like I said Sage Mode has the Physical Strength and Speed while One Tail has the chakra coat, the chakra supply and the extendo limbs.
3. Not without the information Kakashi died to get to Naruto. Otherwise he would just fling Naruto easily back and forth with his abilities with Naruto most likely not discovering the time between when he can use it.  
Without that piece of knowledge Pein one on one would stomp, saying otherwise is silly.
#49 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:
"@Hellos: you mean th sage mode that wore off?  What happened when it came back? Oh yeah t bet pein. The pein that man handled 6 tails naruto "

Yeah, when Naruto essentially lost the fight against Pein. Hinata getting herself killed to get the Fox back out saved his ass along with his dad re sealing the Fox so Naruto didn't die right there and then as the Fox took over.
You mean after Pein was fighting 6-8 tails? Burning more of the chakra he blew a ton of before Naruto even got to the village? 

Troll harder Naruto lost that fight, multiple things had to happen for him to make a comeback in round two.
#50 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Death From Above said:
"@Hellos: you mean th sage mode that wore off?  What happened when it came back? Oh yeah t bet pein. The pein that man handled 6 tails naruto "

Yeah, when Naruto essentially lost the fight against Pein. Hinata getting herself killed to get the Fox back out saved his ass along with his dad re sealing the Fox so Naruto didn't die right there and then as the Fox took over.
You mean after Pein was fighting 6-8 tails? Burning more of the chakra he blew a ton of before Naruto even got to the village? 

Troll harder Naruto lost that fight, multiple things had to happen for him to make a comeback in round two. "

yeah when sage mode wore off he lost the fight. And what happened when he got it back? You know after the 6 tails was getting its ass kicked by pein? He beat pein by outsmarting him.  

Yup the same pein who could still do all of his moves. And used his moves on hundreds of naruto clones. The same moves that killed kakashi, except to an even more extreme effect. And he still got beat. Right, naruto lost that fight, which is why the bad guys won naruto is dead and they have the nail tails beast. Oh wait, no naruto went into sage mode, and beat the guy who was beating 6 to 8 tails.