#1 Posted by catofellow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA vs. Superman, Hulk, Wolverine, and Thor. TOAA attacks all simultaneously, and his opponents cannot move or defend themselves. Blunt force attacks only, starting from a mild punch and gradually increasing to a force equivalent to the big bang. Last one alive wins.

#2 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh at first I was going to give you the vlad tepes award but now I see this is a durability contest. I think the Hulk, given time to amp up his durability like he is in the OP, will actually...win?

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16037 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was a battle. Phew.

#4 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow: You do realize every feat in marvel is courtesies of the TOAA. So once they reach Thanos level every one gets one shoted.

#5 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is wolverine here, he'd feel so out of place

#6 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going with :

1. Superman

2. Hulk (only because of current boost and well scary healing factor)

3. Thor

4. Wolverine

Problem being 1,2,3 are very very close and Wolverine is wayyyyyyyy out of place.

#7 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine dies first, then thor, hulk, then the man of steel

#8 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk is last to go

#9 Posted by uberhikari (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

OP says last one alive wins. Wolverine and Thor are the first to die. After that Hulk wins out over Superman because of Hulk's insane regeneration. Hasn't the Hulk regenerated from a skeleton before?

#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

OP says last one alive wins. Wolverine and Thor are the first to die. After that Hulk wins out over Superman because of Hulk's insane regeneration. Hasn't the Hulk regenerated from a skeleton before?

Full power bast from thanos can 1 shot all of them. But going by last second death Hulk & Superman most likely are top two.

#11 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Supes extremely close.....but I will give it to Supes, he has more durability feats.