#1 Posted by GodDragonDevil (699 posts) - - Show Bio

WHo wins in this epic fight for control over the universe. can you people name some feats that either one of them has done.
#2 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA spite. Divine Spawn was never omnipotent...

#3 Posted by GodDragonDevil (699 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.:
Seriously?? I thought God Spawn like Pwnd God and the Devil or soemthing like that.
#4 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @Achilles.: Seriously?? I thought God Spawn like Pwnd God and the Devil or soemthing like that. "
That God was weak. If that God was that powerful he would have beaten Spawn no prob.
#5 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

#6 Posted by Shadowglenn (582 posts) - - Show Bio

toaa easily

#7 Posted by HolySerpent (12339 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.:
that version of god and satan was so stupid
#8 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"

TOAA would stomp Squirrel Girl. 
 
And The Presensce could mabye beat TOAA.
#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (8797 posts) - - Show Bio

God and Satan in the Spawn Universe were just brothers right? God didnt create the universe but I think he and Satan created humans and put them on earth. 
The real creater was MOM right?"

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
TOAA would stomp Squirrel Girl.  And The Presensce could mabye beat TOAA. "
TOAA is omnipotent. He can't be defeated. And The Presence isn't. TOAA > The Presence.
#11 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
TOAA would stomp Squirrel Girl.  And The Presensce could mabye beat TOAA. "
TOAA is omnipotent. He can't be defeated. And The Presence isn't. TOAA > The Presence. "

The Presence is similar to TOAA, he created the DCU
#12 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: 

How would TOAA stomp Squirrel Girl if she can beat ANYONE? 
#13 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
no the presence created michael and lucifer who created the DCU
#14 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"@comicdude23: How would TOAA stomp Squirrel Girl if she can beat ANYONE?  "

She can't beat anyone.
#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: no the presence created michael and lucifer who created the DCU "

Yes, TOAA created 2 beings that made the Universe.
#16 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:

yes and created the source and the spectre and the radiant and the word and a bunch of other things, and called himself infinitly powerful which means hes omnipotent, but for some reason people think hes not omnipotent because the presence was smart enough to know it was created by other beings which would be writers but than all other omnipotent beings in comics aernt omnipotent as they were created by writers, and the other thing is a being called the over-moniter from DC supposidly being the supreme being but the presence has already been called that many times and the over moniter could just be another name for it so there really is no reason to think hes not omnipotent unless he actually showed otherwise
#17 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:

Well, she sure beat Doctor Doom and THANOS. One of the most powerful characters in Marvel.  
 
She can beat anyone that is more powerful than she is.
#18 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@GodDragonDevil: Dude what I tell you? TOAA beats all
 
@Nefarious: NOW you gotta to be kidding squirrel girl who would beat TOAA. She would beat Thanos but not TOAA
#19 Posted by karrob (4267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
Lmao
#20 Posted by McKenzie (65 posts) - - Show Bio

squirrel girl is walking PIS, CIS and WIS all rolled into one person. But i doubt even she could take on TOAA. living tribunal perhaps, but thats all.

#21 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
" @Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
Lmao "
I believe he dosn't know much about TOAA. HEY!! ITS NOT LIKE SQUIRREL GIRL IS GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE
#22 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting off topic here lol. Anyway..........spite match. Lock this thread.

#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
TOAA would stomp Squirrel Girl.  And The Presensce could mabye beat TOAA. "
TOAA is omnipotent. He can't be defeated. And The Presence isn't. TOAA > The Presence. "
The Presence is similar to TOAA, he created the DCU "
No, TOAA is omnipotent. The Presence isn't. He admitted that there are powers above him. IIRC Overmonitor is DC's TOAA.
Also,creating Multiverse is a good feat, but not enough good to be the most powerfull. 
In Marvel, Multi-Etenrity is Multiverse, Phoenix Force created second Multiverse, Infinity Being created first. And Living Tribunal is above Phoenix Force.
#24 Posted by God_Spawn (35982 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000:
Yes the mother is Image's version of the TOAA
Moderator
#25 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34404 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" No, TOAA is omnipotent. The Presence isn't. He admitted that there are powers above him. "
Isn't that considered non-canon to the mainstream DC Universe?
#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" No, TOAA is omnipotent. The Presence isn't. He admitted that there are powers above him. "
Isn't that considered non-canon to the mainstream DC Universe? "
It happened in DC Megaverse. I belive that You're thinking that if it happened in Vertigo Multiverse, it doesn't count, but it does, because as a omnipotent being, there is only Presence in whole DC Megaverse.