This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by thedarkgodzz (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Who will wins all of that name are the supreme being 

The Brothers Yin and Yang

TOAA                       

ThePresence
#2 Posted by The_Presence_ (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I win.
#3 Posted by Grand Ninja (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA and presence. the ying and yang bros are basically the LT and spectre.

#4 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Presence_ said:

"I win. "

@thedarkgodzz said:
"Who will wins all of that name are the supreme being 
The Brothers Yin and Yang

TOAA

ThePresence
"

wow you can make 2 accounts ... congratulations.
#5 Posted by thedarkgodzz (111 posts) - - Show Bio

have u read the Brothers Yin and Yang power ??? 
TOAA = Strongest being in Marvel Universe 
The Presence = Strongest  being in Dc Universe
The Brothers Yin and Yang = The strongest being in DC and Marvel Universe and his power spawned the Dc and Marvel

#6 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

This is stupid. When you make a topic try to make one where its not a obvious draw and this has been done so many times .. Well not with Brothers Yin and Yang but its the same thing.
#7 Posted by thedarkgodzz (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Just answer !!!

#8 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw.
#9 Posted by thedarkgodzz (111 posts) - - Show Bio

why Draw ??? according my opion the winner is Yin Yang Bros. other opion ?

#10 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedarkgodzz said:
" Just answer !!! "
Potatoes.
#11 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is ridiculous    ...
#12 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, so TTOA and the Presence are the God of Marvel and DC, respectively, and the Brother's created both Universes? Makes no sense at all.

#13 Posted by thedarkgodzz (111 posts) - - Show Bio

zzzzzzzz. Read the Origin of The brothers Yin and Yang before say something

#14 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedarkgodzz said:

" zzzzzzzz. Read the Origin of The brothers Yin and Yang before say something "

zzzzzzzz. Stop posting retarded threads.

You cannot be more powerful than omnipotent. threads involving TOAA or any of that sort is fail.
#15 Posted by thedarkgodzz (111 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA and and the presence created them how do you know ?

#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @thedarkgodzz said:

zzzzzzzz. Stop posting retarded threads.  You cannot be more powerful than omnipotent. threads involving TOAA or any of that sort is fail. "
The Presence has actually stated he was created by an outside force, but it had nothing to do with the Brothers whatsoever. (just responding to the only point raised here, I don't have actual interest in the thread itself)
#17 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @thedarkgodzz said:

zzzzzzzz. Stop posting retarded threads.  You cannot be more powerful than omnipotent. threads involving TOAA or any of that sort is fail. "
The Presence has actually stated he was created by an outside force, but it had nothing to do with the Brothers whatsoever. (just responding to the only point raised here, I don't have actual interest in the thread itself) "
I hadn't heard that, interesting.
#18 Posted by thedarkgodzz (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Presence created by outside force ? that out side force are being or just a power ???? 
THX now i knew the true that TOAA and presence are more powerful than YIN YANG brothers

#19 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @thedarkgodzz said:

The Presence has actually stated he was created by an outside force, but it had nothing to do with the Brothers whatsoever. (just responding to the only point raised here, I don't have actual interest in the thread itself) "
I hadn't heard that, interesting. "

And proof that the guy who appears to be just another Brit is actually the Presence.

#20 Posted by thegreat (187 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @thedarkgodzz said:

And proof that the guy who appears to be just another Brit is actually the Presence.

"

Could TOAA be similar as apparantly he and the beyonder (pre-recton) had similar origins????
#21 Posted by Superparody (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreat said:

"@Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @thedarkgodzz said:

"
             Could TOAA be similar as apparantly he and the beyonder (pre-recton) had similar origins???? "

well of course silly the outside force he speak's of..is the Dc writers

#22 Posted by heymanjack (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually there are other versions (different writers) of the presence. One claims him to be a the god that had recieved a great amount of power from the godwave and the other presence (yahweh) is the omnipotent one and the one usually referred to when talking about the supreme being of the DC multiverse. Correct me if I am wrong though.

#23 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreat said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @thedarkgodzz said:

"
             Could TOAA be similar as apparantly he and the beyonder (pre-recton) had similar origins???? "
That is unknown. Definite info have been given for the Presence, mostly because the Presence said so himself.

@heymanjack said:

" Actually there are other versions (different writers) of the presence. One claims him to be a the god that had recieved a great amount of power from the godwave and the other presence (yahweh) is the omnipotent one and the one usually referred to when talking about the supreme being of the DC multiverse. Correct me if I am wrong though. "

The term "the Presence" was created by Grant Morrison during his run in JLA, in order to describe the supreme being in the DC Universe (Yahweh). I have not seen the term being used for another purpose, but seeing how many writers that don't follow continuity exist, I wouldn't consider it a stretch.
#24 Posted by Grand Ninja (2302 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedarkgodzz said:
" have u read the Brothers Yin and Yang power ???  TOAA = Strongest being in Marvel Universe  The Presence = Strongest  being in Dc Universe The Brothers Yin and Yang = The strongest being in DC and Marvel Universe and his power spawned the Dc and Marvel "
that's not true bc in the comic. the LT and specter where the ying and yang
#25 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw, although since Yin and Yang are LT and Spectre then how can those two possibly overcome Presence and TTOA?

#26 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

ying and yang....... LOSE.

#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

The brothers don't even exist anymore.

#28 Posted by Roblucci (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence than TOAA than the bros Yin and Yang

#29 Edited by RBT (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA is omnipotent. Presence is not. No idea who others are.