This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All has a battle against every other character featured in the Marvel Universe.

All the characters are working together to destroy him, but normal morals apply.

This is a fight until the foes of one of the teams are incapacitated.

FIGHT FOR THE UNIVERSE!!!!

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (14937 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm solos.

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl and Spider-man solo:

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24742 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA kills them all instantly with a thought

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

If they all stop believing in a God or in TOAA or whatever, he ceases to exist or loses all power and Marvel wins

#6 Posted by Enemybird (3338 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24742 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Actually no, TOAA isn't obsessed with being worshiped like other gods I could mention. Your belief or disbelief has no bearing on his existence

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

TOAA kills them all instantly with a thought

@Enemybird said:

LOL

#9 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I know. I just thought up this way of deiciding, if the energy of the god in question came from worshipping. I know TOAA's powers dont come from that.

with that said, the only guy who can defeat TOAA is Stan Lee

#10 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

I am pretty sure between the others there is enough power to destroy all universes and reality, and so probably TOAA as well...

#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

People should seriously stop putting TOAA in battle threads. He's always gonna win, no matter what.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24742 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: TOAA is the source of all that power so he could just switch it off before they got to him. He would know they were coming

#13 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller:

WHOS WRITING IT?

#14 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever heard the saying " I brought you into this world and I'll take you out?"

yeah this is no different.

#15 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

He tries to kill Spider-Man and Disney tells him to screw off. Marvel U wins.

#16 Posted by WillPayton (9822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

If they all stop believing in a God or in TOAA or whatever, he ceases to exist or loses all power and Marvel wins

How are they going to fight him if they dont believe in him?

Also, no. TOAA doesnt work that way.

#17 Posted by Deadcool (6754 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

#18 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA. He's omnipotent, so he can do whatever he wants.

#19 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA is basically the embodiment of all the Marvel universe.... he cant lose no matter what. He is literally the One Above All, nobody is higher than him. He is omnipotent, omniprescent, all the other omni's i forgot them lol. In all seriousness stop putting toaa in battles, same with presence

#20 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

the toaa has a partner called kirby, proof in FF , so it comes down to stan and kirby's boxing skills xD

#21 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: if it worked, they just had to stop believing in them. Maybe use telepaths and mind rapists for that. Then they wouldnt even need to fight him or confront him. Of course TOAA doesnt work that way, so doesnt matter how they'd do it....

@higher_evolutionary said:

the toaa has a partner called kirby, proof in FF , so it comes down to stan and kirby's boxing skills xD

I think either Stan or Kirby could solo!

#22 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

But if TOAA is the embodiment of all there is in the MU, surely all that is in the MU is as powerful as him?

#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient in every sense of a word, he stomps infinite numbers of Marvel Universes, Living Tribunals and Beyonders with a thought.

#24 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl should be more than enough . This is spite against TOAA . Creation subdues the creator .