Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

MOCKINGBIRD-BOBBI MORSE
 MOCKINGBIRD-BOBBI MORSE

Scenario: 
You are Mockingbird.The Skrulls aret in a good mood after losing the Secret Invasion War to humankind. They are even more pissed that all of the heroes they had captured had been liberated. They no longer have the means to create more clone copies. Lyja the Lazerfist in the guise of Madame Masque gets all the villains together that she can find so as to find Mockingbird and the other people who had been liberated. Spider-Man with intel from S.W.O.R.D warns Mockingbird that the Skrulls and the Villains are after her. 

Equipment and Specifications 
-Mockingbird is equipped with two batons(Magically enhanced like the Wrecker's Crowbar),5 Grenades,An Uzi,Adamantium breastplate,and the Ebony Blade 

Rules 
-Mockingbird can win KO,Kill,BFR or Incapacitation 
-The Villains\Skrulls can only win by kill or capture 
-The fight takes place in NYC 
-Mockingbird's morals apply..Villains\Skrulls have none.  
-Mockingbird is in this fight alone until she reaches Lyja..then she has help from MK II Iron Man,Elektra,Spider-Woman,Ryder,Mr.Fantastic & 3-D Man 
-Mockingbird fight's every character one by one

The Players 
1.Razor Fist-Regular Equipment 
2.The Gladiator-Regular Equipment 
3.8-Ball-Regular Equipment 
4.The Kingpin-Two Arm Guards,Nunchucks 
5.Bushman-Ak-47,Army Knife 
6.Piledriver 
7.Stuntmaster-Regular Equipment 
8.Paladin-Regular Equipment 
9.Purple Man 
10.The Yakuza (20 members) 
11.Hate-Monger (Shotgun) 
12.The Russian 
13.The Ox 
14.John Bushmaster  
15.Kraven the Hunter\Aloysha Kravinoff-Rifle (4 bullets),Hunting Knife 
16.Oddball

Can these villains capture or kill Mockingbird and bring her back to Lyja?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I do not know much about Mockingbird besides what I see when she is in Avengers or another book I read since I hate Hawkeye. But isn't she basically the Stephanie Brown of Marvel?

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" I do not know much about Mockingbird besides what I see when she is in Avengers or another book I read since I hate Hawkeye. But isn't she basically the Stephanie Brown of Marvel? "
Nothing close.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" I do not know much about Mockingbird besides what I see when she is in Avengers or another book I read since I hate Hawkeye. But isn't she basically the Stephanie Brown of Marvel? "
Not at all.She's more like the Huntress if you want to compare her to someone in DC.Her feats are probably better though.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I believe Huntress level skill should pass this

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth

Don't know how she's going to beat Paladin or Piledriver.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" Don't know how she's going to beat Paladin or Piledriver. "
I think she would own Paladin WITHOUT the equipment I gave her.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I think she would own Paladin WITHOUT the equipment I gave her. "
Oh nevermind..I don't think she could win without the Equipment.she would get her ass whooped against him.

But with I just saw the Ebony Blade..
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I think she would own Paladin WITHOUT the equipment I gave her. "
Oh nevermind..I don't think she could win without the Equipment.she would get her ass whooped against him.  But with I just saw the Ebony Blade.. "
@Vance Astro said:
Mockingbird is equipped with two batons(Magically enhanced like the Wrecker's Crowbar)
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Is she resistant to mind alteration? If not I'm not seeing how she gets passed Purple Man.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" Is she resistant to mind alteration? If not I'm not seeing how she gets passed Purple Man. "
No, she's not resistant to mind alteration but Purple Man isn't a telepath he emits pheromones.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" Is she resistant to mind alteration? If not I'm not seeing how she gets passed Purple Man. "
No, she's not resistant to mind alteration but Purple Man isn't a telepath he emits pheromones. "
I never said he was a telepath. His pheromones allow him to f with peoples minds yes? He's messed with a laundry list of peoples minds, and when I say messed with, I mean took control of. Regardless of whether or not its telepathy or pheromones the end result is the same.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
No, she's not resistant to mind alteration but Purple Man isn't a telepath he emits pheromones. "
I never said he was a telepath. His pheromones allow him to f with peoples minds yes? He's messed with a laundry list of peoples minds, and when I say messed with, I mean took control of. Regardless of whether or not its telepathy or pheromones the end result is the same. "
Correct, but apparently the way his pheromones work..there are a number of ways to resist them.They aren't as effective as that of Daken or Mister Fear.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" Correct, but apparently the way his pheromones work..there are a number of ways to resist them.They aren't as effective as that of Daken or Mister Fear. "
Such as? I know Atlas was once able to break free, as was Luke Cage on the Raft (dont remember how he did it though). And would Mookingbird be able to resist them? If so, how.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Correct, but apparently the way his pheromones work..there are a number of ways to resist them.They aren't as effective as that of Daken or Mister Fear. "
Such as? I know Atlas was once able to break free, as was Luke Cage on the Raft (dont remember how he did it though). And would Mookingbird be able to resist them? If so, how. "
Will power.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Such as? I know Atlas was once able to break free, as was Luke Cage on the Raft (dont remember how he did it though). And would Mookingbird be able to resist them? If so, how. "
Will power. "
Not seeing it. Purple Man takes her down.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Will power. "
Not seeing it. Purple Man takes her down. "
I don't know if she personally has the will power to resist him but other characters have done it.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Will power. "
Not seeing it. Purple Man takes her down. "
I don't know if she personally has the will power to resist him but other characters have done it. "
I haven't read many stories with her in em so I dont know either. If someone makes a case for her having strong, or as strong, of willpower as others who have resisted him them I'm willing to listen. For now however I see her stopping at P-Man
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
I haven't read many stories with her in em so I dont know either. If someone makes a case for her having strong, or as strong, of willpower as others who have resisted him them I'm willing to listen. For now however I see her stopping at P-Man "
You also have to remember that that Mockingbird is out in the open in NYC.These villains are looking for her.If she has a chance to make the first move..I doubt he will be able to do anything.Most of the times I've seen him pheromones work it was on people who didn't have time to react to it.Like in DD when he used them on a crowd of people or when he used them on Jessica Jones,or Mattie Franklin and so on and so on.
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Vortex13
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Luke Cage didn't overcome his powers, as much as I would like to say he could lol, Cage wasn't affected because The Purple Man's powers were not working. He had been given some kind of vaccine that blocked his power temporarily.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

BUMP