tmnt w/splinter vs spiderman

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zebari

spiderman mistakens the turtles as crooks and attacks them splinter jumps in and helps his sons who wins

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Spidey easy.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Tevnoba

Spidey, curbestomp

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zebari

come on guys the turtles would fry spidey.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i can't believe I'm saying this

Spiderman

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

spidey without even trying

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By One-Above-You

Spidey.

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zebari

COME ON the turtles would beat spidey

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"COME ON the turtles would beat spidey"

what in the world makes you think that?  i mean seriously
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Acer

Spiderman

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By T.J. Magnum

uuuuuuuuuuhhh.............

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:

what in the world makes you think that?  i mean seriously"

the turtles are to exprienced also they hyper mutant powers spidey would give them a good fight but the turtles would take him down
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By T.J. Magnum
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

the turtles are to exprienced also they hyper mutant powers spidey would give them a good fight but the turtles would take him down"

yeah lol
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

the turtles are to exprienced also they hyper mutant powers spidey would give them a good fight but the turtles would take him down"

spiderman can move so fast that he can dodge bullets, after the gun has been fired.  he can dodge all of their attacks because of that and because of his spidersense.  then he's strong enough to lift ten tons over his head.  so if he hits any of them, one time, he can instantly kill them.  it wouldnt take ten seconds for him to beat them.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i give you credit zebari you did what no one else could

make me side with spiderman

claps

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

spiderman can move so fast that he can dodge bullets, after the gun has been fired.  he can dodge all of their attacks because of that and because of his spidersense.  then he's strong enough to lift ten tons over his head.  so if he hits any of them, one time, he can instantly kill them.  it wouldnt take ten seconds for him to beat them."
i remember the turtles getting hit by things harder than spideys punches such as a blast from the sword of tengu and countless punches from touch and go and they wernt anywhere near to getting knocked out
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Spider-Man would wipe the floor with the Ninja Turtles and Splinter
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

spiderman can move so fast that he can dodge bullets, after the gun has been fired.  he can dodge all of their attacks because of that and because of his spidersense.  then he's strong enough to lift ten tons over his head.  so if he hits any of them, one time, he can instantly kill them.  it wouldnt take ten seconds for him to beat them."
i remember the turtles getting hit by things harder than spideys punches such as a blast from the sword of tengu and countless punches from touch and go and they wernt anywhere near to getting knocked out
"

how do you know those things hit harder than spidey's punches?  you cant know because you dont really know how hard those things hit.  and then spidey always pulls his punches so he wont hurt anyone.  but if he wants to he can kill any of the turtles with one punch
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

how do you know those things hit harder than spidey's punches?  you cant know because you dont really know how hard those things hit.  and then spidey always pulls his punches so he wont hurt anyone.  but if he wants to he can kill any of the turtles with one punch"
the sword of tengu is a magical sword it blasts a big bolt of ray that hurts waaayyy more than a punch from a famous hero with super strength if spidey punches them in the face 2 or 3 times they get knoced out punching them in the shell wont do much
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

how do you know those things hit harder than spidey's punches?  you cant know because you dont really know how hard those things hit.  and then spidey always pulls his punches so he wont hurt anyone.  but if he wants to he can kill any of the turtles with one punch"
the sword of tengu is a magical sword it blasts a big bolt of ray that hurts waaayyy more than a punch from a famous hero with super strength if spidey punches them in the face 2 or 3 times they get knoced out punching them in the shell wont do much
"

lol just because the ray is big that doesnt mean you can tell how much damage it can do.  but if you want, spiderman can pick up a car or a telephone pole or a light pole and smash them with it.  they could never hit him and never dodge his attacks because he's just too fast for them.  so he can hit them as many times as he wants to without ever being hit.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

"

lol just because the ray is big that doesnt mean you can tell how much damage it can do.  but if you want, spiderman can pick up a car or a telephone pole or a light pole and smash them with it.  they could never hit him and never dodge his attacks because he's just too fast for them.  so he can hit them as many times as he wants to without ever being hit."
with splinter helping them they could pull it off with a sneak attack theres 5 of them and spidey sense cant work everywher at once the turtles and splinter would be everywher hiding in the shadows and spidey would probabaly beat the turtles but with splinter helping they could beat him.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

"

lol just because the ray is big that doesnt mean you can tell how much damage it can do.  but if you want, spiderman can pick up a car or a telephone pole or a light pole and smash them with it.  they could never hit him and never dodge his attacks because he's just too fast for them.  so he can hit them as many times as he wants to without ever being hit."
with splinter helping them they could pull it off with a sneak attack theres 5 of them and spidey sense cant work everywher at once the turtles and splinter would be everywher hiding in the shadows and spidey would probabaly beat the turtles but with splinter helping they could beat him.
"

i know you love the ninja turtles but come on zebari.  admit when they cant win.  they dont even know he has a spider sense so they wouldnt even go for a sneak attack.  they would think that they could beat just one man and each of them would get knocked out really quickly.  even if they decided to try a sneak attack his spider sense and reaction time keep him from getting shot by snipers and allow him to dodge machine gun fire from several machine guns at the same time.  the turtles couldnt touch him but he can hit all of them whenever he wants to.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

"

"

i know you love the ninja turtles but come on zebari.  admit when they cant win.  they dont even know he has a spider sense so they wouldnt even go for a sneak attack.  they would think that they could beat just one man and each of them would get knocked out really quickly.  even if they decided to try a sneak attack his spider sense and reaction time keep him from getting shot by snipers and allow him to dodge machine gun fire from several machine guns at the same time.  the turtles couldnt touch him but he can hit all of them whenever he wants to."
i dont love the turtles there are lots of things they cant handle spidey could beat the ninja turtles but if splinter helps they could probably beat him
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"i dont love the turtles there are lots of things they cant handle spidey could beat the ninja turtles but if splinter helps they could probably beat him"

even splinter couldnt help them beat him.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"i dont love the turtles there are lots of things they cant handle spidey could beat the ninja turtles but if splinter helps they could probably beat him"

even splinter couldnt help them beat him."

have u seen splinter atually have u even seend tmnt?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
If one Power Ranger can make three Ninja Turtles look like damn fools... I cant imagine what Spider-Man would do to the Turtles
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zebari
King Saturn said:
"If one Power Ranger can make three Ninja Turtles look like damn fools... I cant imagine what Spider-Man would do to the Turtles"

havent we already talked about that?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

have u seen splinter atually have u even seend tmnt?"

yes.  why would i debate it if i didnt know what the characters could do?
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

yes.  why would i debate it if i didnt know what the characters could do?"

no i mean have u seend him do u know what he could do splinter took down the shredder and shredder would take down spiderman
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

no i mean have u seend him do u know what he could do splinter took down the shredder and shredder would take down spiderman"

lol shredder wouldnt stand a chance against spiderman.  how many spiderman comics have you read?  are you listening when i tell you how fast he can move?  shredder cant touch spiderman.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

no i mean have u seend him do u know what he could do splinter took down the shredder and shredder would take down spiderman"

lol shredder wouldnt stand a chance against spiderman.  how many spiderman comics have you read?  are you listening when i tell you how fast he can move?  shredder cant touch spiderman."
even if shredder cant touch him he would win cause his ecto suit has very strong armor if spiderman punches him it wont hurt him it would make him laugh shredder on the other hand has sharp large and pointy baldes on his gauntlet one good punch would kill spidey and if spidey ties him up shredder would break free.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Light

this is ludicris

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

lol shredder wouldnt stand a chance against spiderman.  how many spiderman comics have you read?  are you listening when i tell you how fast he can move?  shredder cant touch spiderman."
even if shredder cant touch him he would win cause his ecto suit has very strong armor if spiderman punches him it wont hurt him it would make him laugh shredder on the other hand has sharp large and pointy baldes on his gauntlet one good punch would kill spidey and if spidey ties him up shredder would break free.
"

you dont understand.  spidey can tear a truck apart or rip a safe door off of a bank vault.  wheni said shredder couldnt touch him i meant he cant touch him.  who cares about his blades?  they would never ever get close enough to even cut spideys costume.  spidey can move several times faster than shredder so shredder cant dodge his attacks and no matter how good his armor is, it doesnt cover everything.  if he can turn his head then the armor doesnt protect his head from being snapped around quickly, which is what would happen if spidey hit him.  so if spidey is nice and hits him lightly it will knock him out.  if spidey isnt nice and hits him hard, it will snap his neck.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Apparition
Light said:
"this is ludicris"

he's a tmnt fanboy
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Light
Apparition said:
"Light said:
"this is ludicris"

he's a tmnt fanboy"
but still... why spiderman?? why not naruto or something more in their range
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zebari
Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

you dont understand.  spidey can tear a truck apart or rip a safe door off of a bank vault.  wheni said shredder couldnt touch him i meant he cant touch him.  who cares about his blades?  they would never ever get close enough to even cut spideys costume.  spidey can move several times faster than shredder so shredder cant dodge his attacks and no matter how good his armor is, it doesnt cover everything.  if he can turn his head then the armor doesnt protect his head from being snapped around quickly, which is what would happen if spidey hit him.  so if spidey is nice and hits him lightly it will knock him out.  if spidey isnt nice and hits him hard, it will snap his neck."

um shredder is an alien he is right in the middle of his armor his neck getting cut of wont do nothing
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Apparition
Light said:
"Apparition said:
"Light said:
"this is ludicris"

he's a tmnt fanboy"
but still... why spiderman?? why not naruto or something more in their range"

who knows?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By One-Above-You
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

you dont understand.  spidey can tear a truck apart or rip a safe door off of a bank vault.  wheni said shredder couldnt touch him i meant he cant touch him.  who cares about his blades?  they would never ever get close enough to even cut spideys costume.  spidey can move several times faster than shredder so shredder cant dodge his attacks and no matter how good his armor is, it doesnt cover everything.  if he can turn his head then the armor doesnt protect his head from being snapped around quickly, which is what would happen if spidey hit him.  so if spidey is nice and hits him lightly it will knock him out.  if spidey isnt nice and hits him hard, it will snap his neck."

um shredder is an alien he is right in the middle of his armor his neck getting cut of wont do nothing "
Spidey sticks a web to him, and slams him into the walls, the floor, etc. giving him brain damage or knocking him out from the force.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:
"Apparition said:
"zebari said:

"

um shredder is an alien he is right in the middle of his armor his neck getting cut of wont do nothing "

it doesnt matter.  there are hundreds of things spidey can do to him and he's too slow to hit spidey.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Light

shredder sucks if he can't beat the turtles how is he going to beat someone who is 10x better than all four of them together

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zebari

DUDE S IM STARTING TO HATE TMNT IF U KEEP SAYING IM A FAN BOY OF THEM IAM NOT A TMNT FAN BOY I BARELY WATCH THE SHOW AND APPARITION U KNOWTECD THAT WEVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT SHREDDER FIGHTING  SPIDERMAN WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE TMNT VS SPIDERMAN oh well thats kindu my fault BUT I DONT LOVE TMNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By zebari
Light said:
"shredder sucks if he can't beat the turtles how is he going to beat someone who is 10x better than all four of them together"

SPIDERMAN SUCKS TMNT SUCKS IM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Light
zebari said:
"Light said:
"shredder sucks if he can't beat the turtles how is he going to beat someone who is 10x better than all four of them together"

SPIDERMAN SUCKS TMNT SUCKS IM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
lol
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"DUDE S IM STARTING TO HATE TMNT IF U KEEP SAYING IM A FAN BOY OF THEM IAM NOT A TMNT FAN BOY I BARELY WATCH THE SHOW AND APPARITION U KNOWTECD THAT WEVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT SHREDDER FIGHTING  SPIDERMAN WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE TMNT VS SPIDERMAN oh well thats kindu my fault BUT I DONT LOVE TMNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol ok so youre not a fanboy!  sheesh i'm sorry.  but you have to realize that no one in the entire tmnt cartoon/comics is all that tough.  like i said in the other thread, the four turtles would have a tough enough time trying to beat batman.  even with splinter they cant take spiderman.  and shredder cant beat the turtles and splinter together so he doesnt have a chance against spiderman either.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By One-Above-You
zebari said:
"DUDE S IM STARTING TO HATE TMNT IF U KEEP SAYING IM A FAN BOY OF THEM IAM NOT A TMNT FAN BOY I BARELY WATCH THE SHOW AND APPARITION U KNOWTECD THAT WEVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT SHREDDER FIGHTING  SPIDERMAN WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE TMNT VS SPIDERMAN oh well thats kindu my fault BUT I DONT LOVE TMNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
.........Pussycats is the craaaziest people!
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Apparition
zebari said:
"Light said:

SPIDERMAN SUCKS TMNT SUCKS IM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

wow.  dont be so touchie next time.  no one's attacking you.  certainly not me, and i'm the one you were talking to most of the time.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zebari

tmnt owns spidey if u disaggre dont write anything if u aggre u could write.