sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

IDW Turtles working together against the web slinger of Ultimate comics.

Standard Gear.

Death or KO.

Battle in a New York street.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Spidey fodderizes them.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By SpinnerComix

Spidey's dining on turtle stew tonight

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Spidey sends Donatello some company..... Too soon?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The turtles outmatch him in strength and skill together

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Someone call PETA.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz Ultimate Spiderman according to the marvel wiki is a 5 tonner, while that by itself may not seem very impressive, he also has reflexes 15 times greater than those of a normal human being. He is also extremely agile, and very well coordinated. The turtles are classified as semi-superhuman and have very low level superhuman strength, their shells give them very high durability though, and they spin faster than the eye can see, so their speed and reflexes are pretty high as well. Let's not forget the factor of the Turtles having bladed and lethal weaponry, and the fact that Donatello is a tech expert. I'm not disputing the fact that this will be a close fight, but I'm rather doubtful about Ultimate Spiderman taking on all four at once, since they also have reflexes which are pretty high, and at least have speed in the same league as Spiderman, if not greater. If Spidey can separate the turtles he'll get the win, but if he tries to take on all four turtles at once, he may not take it. Also consider the fact that the turtles have very good teamwork and have shown teamwork feats before, so it may be difficult for Spidey to separate them. Leonardo is a tactical genius, and although I have no way to compare or match it to Spidey, Leonardo is at least smart enough to not allow the team to get separated, so that's another factor to consider. Raphael is the definite weak link however. Although if this is a New York street I'd say Spidey has a terrain advantage. Just some food for thought, I'm slightly leaning towards Spidey here, but this is NOT a stomp, or spite match in any way, this will be a close fight.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

The turtles have really struggled against foes far superior to them in skill (Shredder) or far above them physically (Bebop/Rocksteady). Now Spidey has the definitive speed edge, but he has also struggled with skilled opponents (Ult Spidey has no training and limited experience compared to 616) and ones physically superior (like Ult Green Goblin). Now Spidey has the edge in reflexes and speed and of course the spider-sense x-factor, but the turtles edge skill, teamwork, and strength.

Now I'm inclined to back Peter here for a slim majority due to webbing and spider-sense, but the turtles have all the tools to win, especial in the combined strength/skill combo of Raphael and Leo. I feel Donnie is a weak link due to a weaker weapon and less skill than the other three, and no prep. Mikey will be a good distraction to Peter due to his agility and his mouth, and I can see that aiding the turtles to victory.

It's a close call, perhaps too close.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: How do they out match him in strength?

No, they don't I was just joking. But they still outclasses him in speed but that's not enough to win.

Spider-Man takes this in a long drawn battle.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I agree, the match will be a very close one, but I think the New York street is Spidey's home ground, and thus evens it out in his favor. I don't know much about Ultimate Spidey, is he a good tactician? I haven't heard much about his genius level intellect helping him directly in battle strategy. If he underestimates the Turtles and rushes them he'll go down, but if he plays his cards right, and uses his foreknowledge of the streets to separate the turtles in some way, he may pull it off.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is how the fight ends.

Too soon Donnie fans?

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: That image looks brutal... you just shattered my childhood memories of TMNT.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All he'd need to do is web them together. He is agile enough to do it.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@the_knight_rhoden: Well the battleground isn't a favorable factor for either. The TMNT operate out of NYC as well. So both sides know the terrain, and very well. And if Peter tries to make the most of his mobility, the turtles aren't dumb and could feasible drop to the sewers to try and lure him and limit that mobility.

Ult Peter is a decent tactician, but not on the level of 616 Peter who's situational awareness allowed him to win fights on the fly using the environment. He also doesn't really have 616 Peter's genius IQ by comparison either. Ult Peter is just very smart kid.

But more to your point, I don't see the location favoring either. Both are NYC natives and know the city very well.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I see, if so I'm going with the TMNT team for the win, Peter simply can't take on all of them at once and hope to win.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pete

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really?...

Spiderman for the win...

Too fast, too strong, too intelligent, too agile, 19388392 more reasons.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never read IDW Turtles. So I will wait until feats are posted for them. By the way, are the IDW TMNT good? What would be a good starting point for it?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Spider-Man is too physically superior for the Turtles.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never read IDW Turtles. So I will wait until feats are posted for them. By the way, are the IDW TMNT good? What would be a good starting point for it?

TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanakaclinkenbeard said:

Why did you quote me?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DeathHero61
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points