TMNT vs Predator

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Valdemocnij

Predator ship fall into NY. Turtles go to investigate whats happen and meet angry predator...

Here is not prep...

No Caption Provided

Fight start with distance of 30 meters... turtles have all they weapons and predator have a shoulder cannon, with all others weapons...

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tparks  Online

I give it to the turtles. Here's why:

• They dodge lasers like it's no big deal.
  • They have a genius in Donny, and a genius strategist in Leo to come up with a plan to find the Predator if he cloaks himself.
  • As soon as they're in close, any one of the turtles could easily solo in close quarters.
  • They carry throwing stars that they have proven to be dead accurate with from a long range.
  • Their speed feats are incredible. Examples are Michaelangelo chasing after an air transport ship, catching up to it in mid flight, and jumping around 20 feet into the air and landing inside. They have also been seen sprinting down speeding cars and catching up to then. Even if Predator was able to tag one of the Turtles, the rest would close in on him before he gets a second shot off.
  • Their strength feats are above predators. They were able to push a giant statue over (looked to be about 40 tons) with only three of the turtles pushing with their legs.
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator is probably 3 times a turtles strength and so much smarter it is immeasurable. I love Turtles as much as the rest, of the you but the turtles are like a bunch of 9th graders eating pizza, while the predators have inviso armor,that is super tough. the predator is fast and agile wherever he is going. healing tech. night vision, microwave vision all with his mask.his weapons we all know the weapons (hell yeah) finally is strong as poo. how much would a wooden bo do against a predator. and steel katana's dont peirce his armour. the gonna have chase him with the turtle van...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tparks  Online

@shenron said:

Predator is probably 3 times a turtles strength and so much smarter it is immeasurable. I love Turtles as much as the rest, of the you but the turtles are like a bunch of 9th graders eating pizza, while the predators have inviso armor,that is super tough. the predator is fast and agile wherever he is going. healing tech. night vision, microwave vision all with his mask.his weapons we all know the weapons (hell yeah) finally is strong as poo. how much would a wooden bo do against a predator. and steel katana's dont peirce his armour. the gonna have chase him with the turtle van...

I think you are thinking of the Turtles cartoon...

Predator is at best, even in strength.

What makes you think he is smarter then Donny or Leo?

He is not near as fast or agile as the Turtles, even without armor.

Their armor usually leaves their mid-section unarmored, unless they are wearing military armor, which slows them down quite a bit and makes their agility much lower.

A wooden bo staff would not be enough on it's own, but it is enough to trip the predator, knock him over, or hold him in place while the other three turtle take him down. The turtles are very good at working as a team. There are also 2 swords, 2 sais, and a whole bunch of ninja stars.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going with the turtles but it could go either way cool fight I love how so many different and even fights are poping up the last 2 days instead of just marvel vs dc all the time.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

I give it to the turtles. Here's why:

• They dodge lasers like it's no big deal.
  • They have a genius in Donny, and a genius strategist in Leo to come up with a plan to find the Predator if he cloaks himself.
  • As soon as they're in close, any one of the turtles could easily solo in close quarters.
  • They carry throwing stars that they have proven to be dead accurate with from a long range.
  • Their speed feats are incredible. Examples are Michaelangelo chasing after an air transport ship, catching up to it in mid flight, and jumping around 20 feet into the air and landing inside. They have also been seen sprinting down speeding cars and catching up to then. Even if Predator was able to tag one of the Turtles, the rest would close in on him before he gets a second shot off.
  • Their strength feats are above predators. They were able to push a giant statue over (looked to be about 40 tons) with only three of the turtles pushing with their legs.

I can show you my god ol' list of the highest Yautja feats that are superior to TMNT's feats. For know, here's a small summarization of why I say Yautja win.

EU Yautja have dodged multiple bullets on many occasions. Even once in the movies. They have also slightly outmaneuvered a speeding sports car. I'd give the Yautja the agility advantage especially with cloaking device. Yautja are superior in strength as I have feats that include military pressing 16-20 ton LOCKED gates, easily killing a helmeted soldier with a simple back hand, flipping a military truck with 5 people including supplies with a punch, and swinging around a raging bison bull with ease.

Now in terms of durability, Yautja have been stricken by Xenomorphs and even PredAlien (who has the strength to tremor and bring down a whole temple room with their fists); the Yautja get back up quickly with no problems whatsoever. So I doubt any sort of strike from the turtles will have any affect on the Yautja. Even Arnold who is a peak level man and best military soldier of the state couldn't even budge the predator. the best durability feats include somehow surviving own self destruct device, tanking a high speed crash and explosion into canyon + titanium walls, and continue fighting for 4 hours after having chest viciously torn apart by venomous metal worm monster.

Then finally though depending on rank and clan, the skill edge is in Yautja favor once again. The best skill feats for just Unblooded Yautja which is the lowest ranking for Yautja, includes easily slaughtering horde of Xeno Warriors and two other low ranking Yautja dodging and slaying a larger horde of Xeno Warriors.

Yautja have a martial art called Jehdin, which is something as best loosely described from Steve Perry to be as a fusion of Penchak Silat, Aikido, Kyokushin Karate and Tae Kwon Do. They have also been said displaying skills to that of samurai.

Native American skills, tactics and warfare may be involved evidently from the fact Yautja have been shown to ambush, guerilla warfare, stealth, and psychological warfare flawlessly.

Not to mention their hunting attire includes something like a breechcloth and several melee weapons included are spear-like, throwable, darts in gaunlets, traps (laser net, proximity mines, net) and daggers. Hell, they even came across the Mayans, Aztecs, Incans, and other pre-Columbian civilizations and tribes according to AvP films. So it is very likely the have also seen how the pre-Columbian tribes and civilizations have fought.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Predator.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator has camouflage..

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT vs Yautjas:

Jungle Hunter- TMNT wins.

Ghost- TMNT wins.

Scar- TMNT wins.

Wolf- TMNT wins.

Berserker- TMNT wins.

Dark- TMNT wins.

Broken Tusk- TMNT loses.

Scarface- TMNT loses.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nuffs said:

TMNT vs Yautjas:

Jungle Hunter- TMNT wins.

Ghost- TMNT wins.

Scar- TMNT wins.

Wolf- TMNT wins.

Berserker- TMNT wins.

Dark- TMNT wins.

Broken Tusk- TMNT loses.

Scarface- TMNT loses.

Loading Video...

Especially Broken Tusk

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator

Avatar image for itgreat_yourealizeyourgreat
ItGreat_YouRealizeYourGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tparks  Online

@fitnesstribesman13:

I can show you my god ol' list of the highest Yautja feats that are superior to TMNT's feats. For know, here's a small summarization of why I say Yautja win.

If we only compare the highest feats to the consistent feats of any similar characters, then we can claim almost anyone is superior to almost anyone. Going by consistent feats though, I really believe a single Turtle is more then a match for a predator.

EU Yautja have dodged multiple bullets on many occasions. Even once in the movies. They have also slightly outmaneuvered a speeding sports car. I'd give the Yautja the agility advantage especially with cloaking device. Yautja are superior in strength as I have feats that include military pressing 16-20 ton LOCKED gates, easily killing a helmeted soldier with a simple back hand, flipping a military truck with 5 people including supplies with a punch, and swinging around a raging bison bull with ease.

Claiming that any Predator has ever been as agile or acrobatic as a ninja turtle is just simply not true. This is where the turtle's really shine, and their feats outweigh Predator by a very wide margin. They have casual conversations while performing mid air flips in combat at heights reserved for characters like Spider-Man. Predator doesn't have any feats like this. The turtle's leap to the top of multi-story buildings effortlessly.

Same thing with dodging bullets and lasers. While predators have done this, the Turtle's do this with ease, and casually deflect lasers with zero difficulty. They are simply more skilled bullet timers, with better proven reaction times.

While Predator's highest strength feats, like you pointed out, are higher then the basic ninja turtle's feats, his consistent feats are very similar to a turtle's. The turtle's also have feats that go beyond the 10 ton level, but they are still low level superhumans, and consistently at just above peak human, similar to a Predator.

Now in terms of durability, Yautja have been stricken by Xenomorphs and even PredAlien (who has the strength to tremor and bring down a whole temple room with their fists); the Yautja get back up quickly with no problems whatsoever. So I doubt any sort of strike from the turtles will have any affect on the Yautja. Even Arnold who is a peak level man and best military soldier of the state couldn't even budge the predator. the best durability feats include somehow surviving own self destruct device, tanking a high speed crash and explosion into canyon + titanium walls, and continue fighting for 4 hours after having chest viciously torn apart by venomous metal worm monster.

I would argue that the turtle's durability is higher then a predators. They have been hit by characters that are highly superhuman and lived. Bebop and Rocksteady can stomp the turtles, because they are just too durable, but the turtles do survive getting hit by them, and they are all of 40 tons, maybe even higher. They've also been tossed into walls by Krang, and left giant craters from the impact, and were completely unaffected.

On the other side of things though, the turtles have taken down characters with durability as high as Predator's. They all smash through steel with little effort. Just look at their fight with the horde of mousers. They were completely shattering these robots that were designed to eat IED's. Leo's even sliced clean through Krang's armor to wear it sliced an appendage off. Mikey was able to hit and seriously hurt Slash, who can tank a huge amount of damage. In the most recent issue, he stepped in front of a car being thrown by Rocksteady at high speeds, and absorbed the damage. Mikey put a serious hurt on him though with one of his attacks, and later on, Leo was able to temporarily bring him down with a triangle choke hold. Leo even nearly killed him with his sword, which is out of character for Leo to do off the bat, but shows that he is willing to kill if it's a last resort to protect his brothers or himself.

Basically, the turtle's will have an easier time inflicting damage from close range, then predator will.

Then finally though depending on rank and clan, the skill edge is in Yautja favor once again. The best skill feats for just Unblooded Yautja which is the lowest ranking for Yautja, includes easily slaughtering horde of Xeno Warriors and two other low ranking Yautja dodging and slaying a larger horde of Xeno Warriors.

Some of the top Yautja have done things like fight Magnus, but that was wayyyyy out of character for any Yautja. Take the consistent feats of basically any other Yautja, and they are not going to have the skill of the turtles. Every character the turtles fight are skilled in several martial art forms, and then there are characters like Shredder that have been training for several lifetimes at this point. Leo was even able to beat 2nd generation shredder one on one, and the four of them working together were able to best Shredder, and escape with an injured Splinter while Shredder was stunned at their ability to fight as a team. Raph has beat Alopex one on one, who trained specifically for the turtles. Leo has beat Karai on a few occasions, who is way more skilled then any feats I've ever seen from a Predator.

Yautja have a martial art called Jehdin, which is something as best loosely described from Steve Perry to be as a fusion of Penchak Silat, Aikido, Kyokushin Karate and Tae Kwon Do. They have also been said displaying skills to that of samurai.

This is something that the turtles are very familiar with, and it plays right into their strengths. Shredder solo'd thousands of samurai on his own in a single fight, yet Leo was recently able to fight him one on one, and the four of them gave him a brief run for his money.

Not to mention their hunting attire includes something like a breechcloth and several melee weapons included are spear-like, throwable, darts in gaunlets, traps (laser net, proximity mines, net) and daggers. Hell, they even came across the Mayans, Aztecs, Incans, and other pre-Columbian civilizations and tribes according to AvP films. So it is very likely the have also seen how the pre-Columbian tribes and civilizations have fought.

All of these weapons would be nothing new to the turtles. They've fought several ranged weapons users, and have danced around or deflected everything sent their way by marksman more skilled then a predator. When it comes to melee, they've seen it all. They've even gone into an inter-dimensional Gladiator style tournament where the best warriors in the entire multi-verse are brought to do battle, and they won. They've fought against characters with a plethora of weapons and fighting styles, all while using weapons they normally do not even fight with. None of these weapons should be a surprise to them.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Though I did want to argue the skill level of Yautja.

I want to begin with some feats first. I have more, but I'll start off with these for now:

Yautja fighting match/training
Yautja fighting match/training

Young blooded Yautja manages to slay a horde of Xenomorph drones with just a smart disk

Predator student against xenomorph horde:

Gkyaun howled the war cry and jumped. He landed amid the hissing drones and moved among them like the setg-in, deadly and quick. “So easy!” He spun and slashed, burned and cut at the same time. Two bugs fell with one slice of his spear. A drone from behind lost its head; he gutted yet another. He was Paya, the conquering warrior! Thwei ran at his feet, the Hard Meat shrank in terror-! More came at him, a relentless flow of fury and sound. He pivoted, hunted; his every movement was an arc of doom and pain. Noguchi gulped air and pushed herself backward, toward the top of the shield wall. The warrior was a dervish of wild energy and prowess-the nightmare creatures fell all around him. - Prey

Dachande, while seriously injured from a powerful explosion and female Yautja, fought against xenomorph horde flawlessly and quickly using his own martial art skills he learned which was said by the woman to be more complex and dangerous than any martial arts she had seen on Earth. The veteran only used a combi-stick and dagger. He also states he has fought roughly ten thousand xenomorphs:

Dachande heard the Hard Meat and spun around. He sprinted past the two ooman strangers toward the threat, staff forward. He was dimly aware that the small warrior was right behind. It shouted something at the other two. They came in a single-file stream, flowed from around a structure, ten, maybe twelve. Dachande leapt to greet them. Two arrived first, angled in from the sides. Dachande spun, swung completely around, cut them both through their midsections in one strike. He didn’t watch them hit the ground; there was no need—they were dead and all he need do was avoid the throes. He extended his ki’cti-pa and slashed through the throat of the next drone nearest, to his right. The drone’s death cry was garbled through its own thwei. A split second later, he jabbed the staff point through the jaws of another, twisted the sharp blade and dug a hole through the top of the skull. The weapon’s metal was proof against the Hard Meat’s thwei, but there was no time to hesitate and enjoy the kill—when you fought the ten thousand, you did so one at a time, but you also had to do so quickly—He thrust the spear’s butt back, hard, and knocked one behind him down, then turned and slashed its gut. Digest this, foolish creature! The ki’cti-pa blurred again, jammed backhand into yet another Hard Meat chest. The drone howled, fell, did not die but did not rise again. Acid pumped into the dark air, pooled, smoking. Dachande jumped forward, stabbed the throat of yet another, and then spun to meet the next. Death fell all around his feet as he and the Hard Meat danced.

Machiko's perspective:

Noguchi hurled herself after the warrior. Several of the bugs streamed from behind the shed and toward Broken Tusk. He stepped in to battle without hesitation. Too many of them, ten, twelve. She aimed at one of the bugs—and it was dead before she fired. She took aim again—and again, her target had fallen already. She took a step back, transfixed by the swift movements of the giant warrior. Here was no inexperienced novice; every step was measured, every strike timed and sure. Within the space of a few seconds, most of the bugs were down, dead or dying. She had enough training to recognize a Master when she saw one. This one’s skill had been gained in battle, against deadly enemies. Broken Tusk whirled and jabbed, crouched and slashed with precision and confidence. Never a misstep, never a hesitation. He was no dojo tiger, covered in padding and fighting for points. Wherever he had come from, they had martial arts skills more complex and dangerous than any she’d ever seen. It was like a choreographed dance.”- Prey

Predator veteran kills xenomorph with fist and blunt end of gun

He'd lost his spear - The snarling bug drove its head downward, opened its mouth, exposed its inner jaws - he plunged his fist into its mouth. The alien gagged and bit down. Dachande felt the dagger teeth pierce his arm but he drove his claws in deeper, dug deep into softer flesh - The drone jerked its talons away from Dachande's throat and clutched at its own. The Leader brought up his other fist and slammed the bug's neck, hard.The drone spilled to the side. Dachande let the weight of the creature pull him over to land on top of it. He grabbed for the burner that sent a shooting pain through his side - and brought the blunt end down on the bug's slender throat. The drone let go of his arm and died.” - Prey

Predator veteran racks up over 50 xenomorph kills including killing an Xenomorph and Xenomorph Queen with his bare hands (only finds a few worthy for his trophy wall, but not a challenge to him)

He was Leader of the Ne'dtesei, son and grandson of ship leaders and warrior trainers, and he bowed to no one in his skill with blade or burner. His own trophy wall on the homeworld held half a dozen of the Hard Meat skulls, bleached and clean, including the one he had killed with his bare hands, as well as a queen, taken during a hellish hunt in which nine already-Blooded warriors had died. He had killed fifty others, but had kept, as was proper, only those he had thought worthy of his wall. They were fierce, but usually no challengeto one such as himself. If he had occasion to face one on these Hunts, he would limit himself to spear or wrist knife. After all, any yautja could burn the Hard Meat; a Leader had to handicap himself. The females smiled upon a brave male more often than they did others.” -Prey

Two low ranked Yautjas fighting and dodging Xenomorph attacks and pressurized acid bursts:

The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.

Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury.”

-AvP: War

Killing Combat Androids in h2h:

Loading Video...
Young blood and Elite Yautja easily takes out a group of light Combat Androids programed with centuries worth of martial art skills. Their blood is red so they won't be reported for being illegal.
Light Combat Android feats.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tparks  Online

@fitnesstribesman13: Sorry, haven't been on in a while. Good stuff though man. Maybe we could do a CaV some day. Turtles vs Predator?

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Oh sure. We could do a CaV preferably in the middle of my Christmas vacation, which begins in 2 more days if I remember correctly. So I would say in 5 days at the earliest to make a CaV. I have lately been quite busy with school. Other than that, we could definitely do a CaV like that some day.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KillianDuclark

The turtles low-mid diff.

They outstat him...it?...what ever pronoun one uses to refer to a predator

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT. 1v1 with a predator would be a better matchup. You’d need a really high end named predator to solo the TMNT

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT. 1v1 with a predator would be a better matchup. You’d need a really high end named predator to solo the TMNT

Yeah I agree.

I also miss Tparks so much.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: I know, I miss him too. He was the best of us.

Scott_Mitchell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers