• 84 results
#1 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins.

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Rangers easily...

one Zord and they're back in time for Turtle Soup for lunch...

M

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Mmmmmmmm, is it soup yet

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
The Power Rangers win here. And depending on what Powwr Ranger Generation it is... this fight could be over real quick... without the Rangers even using the Zords
#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

watch the swearing Zebari...

M

#6 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"watch the swearing Zebari...

M
" what do people have against the turtles everytime theres a turtles vs forum YOU ALWAYS VOTE FOR THE OTHER FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't  know guys, the turtles aren't made of cast, plaster and christmas lights like the rest of the power rnagers enemies...

zzzzzzzzz

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
" what do people have against the turtles everytime theres a turtles vs forum YOU ALWAYS VOTE FOR THE OTHER FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've got nothing against the Turtles, in fact you can search through the forums and find out that we have had quite a few good threads with them involved...

but putting them against a superiour force like the Power Rangers is just asking for them to be killed off very quickly

M
#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"I don't  know guys, the turtles aren't made of cast, plaster and christmas lights like the rest of the power rnagers enemies...

zzzzzzzzz"
HAHAHAHAH nice
#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"I don't  know guys, the turtles aren't made of cast, plaster and christmas lights like the rest of the power rnagers enemies...

zzzzzzzzz"

you actually make a good point there lol

M
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:

zzzzzzzzz"
Keep in mind Unbelonger... the last time the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles went up against the Power Rangers... the Power Rangers got the best of them. 

LOL
#12 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, reason why i don't know how that show is still going on.

zzzzzzz

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"

Lol, reason why i don't know how that show is still going on.

zzzzzzz

"
Yeah it amazes me how the Power Rangers have lasted this long... but they are still here
#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
Yeah it amazes me how the Power Rangers have lasted this long... but they are still here"

because they normally have at least one hottie in tight spandex running about for 20 mins of the show...

M
#15 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"King Saturn said:
Yeah it amazes me how the Power Rangers have lasted this long... but they are still here"

because they normally have at least one hottie in tight spandex running about for 20 mins of the show...

M
"

I don't know if it wasn't for the miniskirt on top of such suit I'd be careful when looking to that..

zzzzzzz
#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
I don't know if it wasn't for the miniskirt on top of such suit I'd be careful when looking to that..

zzzzzzz"
example A

roflol...

example A

M
#17 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:

zzzzzzzzz"
Keep in mind Unbelonger... the last time the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles went up against the Power Rangers... the Power Rangers got the best of them. 

LOL
"
Well, It's kind of hard to hurt the power rangers since their weak looking suits never rip, they just get sparky... it's also easy to survive when every blast or explosion hits the ground at about 50 feet  behind them.. 

zzzzz

#18 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"King Saturn said:

M
"
LMMFAO... True Dat
#19 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Unbelonger said:

zzzzzzz"
example A

roflol...

example A

M
"
Lol, and that was the only one that was actually cute. The ther couple i've seen were big and wide.. ehm.. Testosterony type I guess..

zzzzzzz
#20 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Kimberly was the greatest Female Power Ranger... she was awesome ! 
#21 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

lol the powerrangers over dramatic acting will blind the turtles
and instant win :D

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think Kimberly was the greatest Female Power Ranger... she was awesome ! "

and she was so, so, so sexy :D

M
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think Kimberly was the greatest Female Power Ranger... she was awesome ! "

and she was so, so, so sexy :D

M
"
Yes Indeed  !
#24 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there is plenty of space in the backseat of a Zord...

zzzzzzzz

#25 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

so the turtles lose this thread come on.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"Well, there is plenty of space in the backseat of a Zord...

zzzzzzzz"
LMMFAO... Yes There Is  !

zebari said:
"so the turtles lose this thread come on."
Yes my friend... the Ninja Turtles go down hard here
#27 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute, i remember there was this episode where the power rangers got PAWNED by the mutant ninja turtles...hold on, let me get the video.

#28 Edited by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Wait a minute, i remember there was this episode where the power rangers got PAWNED by the mutant ninja turtles...hold on, let me get the video.
"
I remember that fight... it was with the Space Power Rangers... but I thought that fight was a draw ?
#29 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Whereve rit was I bet the the zords needed some upgrade on the joints.

zzzzzzzzzz

#30 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"Wait a minute, i remember there was this episode where the power rangers got PAWNED by the mutant ninja turtles...hold on, let me get the video.
"
I remember that fight... it was with the Space Power Rangers... but I thought that fight was a draw ?"
meh who knows, i just watched it. Talk about crap.
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
I remember that fight... it was with the Space Power Rangers... but I thought that fight was a draw ?"
"
LOL... yeah that was pathetic. The Red Space Ranger was handling three Ninja Turtles and he was still in his Civilian Form... they really made the Turtles look bad on that episode
#32 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

i watched it on youtube the turtles pwnd them so this proves that power rangers dont stand a chance.

#33 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"i watched it on youtube the turtles pwnd them so this proves that power rangers dont stand a chance."
No they didnt. The Ninja Turtles captured the Power Rangers while they were still in Civilian form and they had help from Andromeda's Robots... that wasnt a win for the Turtles
#34 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

i was embarresed when red ranger alone pawned three of the turtles anyways raph and venos manged to held their own against two of the rangers but the rangers didnt win as well they teamed up and whooped andromedea

#35 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
LOL... yeah that was pathetic. The Red Space Ranger was handling three Ninja Turtles and he was still in his Civilian Form... they really made the Turtles look bad on that episode"
Shit, they practically made fun of the turtles. jeezus, though i did enjoy the part where the power rangers backed off like scared chickens at the last fight, when one of the turtles picked up the weapon and handed to the red ranger.
#36 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"

i was embarresed when red ranger alone pawned three of the turtles anyways raph and venos manged to held their own against two of the rangers but the rangers didnt win as well they teamed up and whooped andromedea

"
Whats Sad is the fact that One Power Ranger who wasnt even Morphed yet could take down 3 Ninja Turtles...
#37 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"zebari said:
"

"
Whats Sad is the fact that One Power Ranger who wasnt even Morphed yet could take down 3 Ninja Turtles..."

i still believe the turtles would own them venos alone would probably do it
#38 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"zebari said:
"

"
Whats Sad is the fact that One Power Ranger who wasnt even Morphed yet could take down 3 Ninja Turtles..."
And whats sad was that the Turtles practically didn't do anything when the guy attacked and ran away. lol at least he ran away, jeez, gives me some hope that he rechonizes the turtles as dangerous.
#39 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet those are the wrost Ninja turtles customes ever made, possibly the worst performers too.

zzzzzzz

#40 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"zebari said:
"

"
And whats sad was that the Turtles practically didn't do anything when the guy attacked and ran away. lol at least he ran away, jeez, gives me some hope that he rechonizes the turtles as dangerous.
"

3 of the turtles would have beated him but he ran away just when he had the upper hand.
#41 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah the producer and the writer of that episode should have been shot for this Bullsh!t... it was terrible
#42 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

This is mad corny.

#43 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"King Saturn said:
"Yeah the producer and the writer of that episode should have been shot for this Bullsh!t... it was terrible"

the produsers should have made this make more sense how could 3 of the turtles had a hard time with one of the rangers doesnt make any sense and andromena what ever her name is captured 3 of the turtles man the produsers really imbarsed the ninja turtle fans and made complete fools of the turtles"
The problem is the whole Power Rangers in Space series... none of it was really that good. So we shouldnt expect greatness out of this one episode just because the Ninja Turtles are in it. That was just a gimmick to get people to watch the Power Rangers again cause there fan base was really going down at that time... and this didnt help at all

LOL
#44 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Atleast Andromeda or whatever it was was HOT!

#45 Posted by Shanana (52814 posts) - - Show Bio

power rangers curbstomp

#46 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Atleast Andromeda or whatever it was was HOT!
"
Thats True. Did you know that Andromeda actually becomes a Power Ranger in the Power Rangers Loxt Galaxy Generation ?
#47 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"This is mad corny.

"
Sh!t, I put them in the wrong order. If for some reason you actually want to watch this crap, start with the bottom one.
#48 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Yeah the producer and the writer of that episode should have been shot for this Bullsh!t... it was terrible"

the produsers should have made more sense how could 3 turtles had a hard time with one ranger  STUPID and astromeny whatever her name is captured all 5 turtles how imbarssing for the tmnt fans
#49 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"Atleast Andromeda or whatever it was was HOT!
"
Thats True. Did you know that Andromeda actually becomes a Power Ranger in the Power Rangers Loxt Galaxy Generation ?"
wtf is that? i most likely watched it but i don't remember the name of it lol
#50 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"One-Above-You said:
"This is mad corny.

"
Sh!t, I put them in the wrong order. If for some reason you actually want to watch this crap, start with the bottom one.
"
how embarrising this shit is for the turtles