Fight takes place in New York city.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

-no guns for Jason, standard weapons everyone else

-no prep

scenario 1: 2003 cartoon version of the turtles

scenario 2: comic versions of the turtles

scenario 3: 2003 cartoon version of the turtles, morals off for turtles and Bat kids

scenario 4: comic version of the turtles, morals off for all fighters

who wins and why?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By patrat18

Team 2 wrecks. The Turtles could barely handle two of them, let alone 4. Jason doesn't need his guns he has chi blades.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bat Family wrecks 2 and 4, skill and tech advantage, with a nearly equal teamwork as well.

2003 Turtles were very fast, agile and strong. I say they can take the 1 and 3 rounds.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Idk. TMNT have superhuman and work just as well together as the Robins. That being said with gadgets and Jason's All Blades it could go either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk. TMNT have superhuman and work just as well together as the Robins. That being said with gadgets and Jason's All Blades it could go either way.

Idk red hood has angst man fing ANGST! XD. But with all seriousness i agree with u, i think Nightwing can out beat them all, but the turtles do got team work, and if it was at night time, they work just as well as the robins would.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Nightwing could not out fight all of them. Leo himself would give Dick a hard fight honestly. With their superhuman physicals it's gonna be hard to take them out in pure melee.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Nightwing could not out fight all of them. Leo himself would give Dick a hard fight honestly. With their superhuman physicals it's gonna be hard to take them out in pure melee.

wait what, o sorry i ment to say as in he could defeat any one of them 1 on 1, Leo ofc being the only challenge while the others are less skilled.( that's been proven in past TMNT threads and others things such as death battle ). However i think the other robins wouldnt be able to defeat the turtles at least one on one and team work i give to the turtles because we all know jason and dick have problems well jason and just about every robin out there have problems.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Well Raph is definitely up there. He's the strongest and still has skill, just easy to manipulate. Micky has the most potential but he doesn't care about training like Leo and Raph. Batfam still has this though is they play it smart.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robins

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@killerwasp: Well Raph is definitely up there. He's the strongest and still has skill, just easy to manipulate. Micky has the most potential but he doesn't care about training like Leo and Raph. Batfam still has this though is they play it smart.

2003 Mikey was the best. Not at first, but later on He was sparing with Raph and Leo at the same time and neither could lay a finger on him. Then later he soloed CyberShredder right after CyberShredder just beat the other 3 turtles at once.