#1 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight takes place in a jungle.

The turtles think Black Panther is an enemy and attack. Cap helps BP and the fight begins.

Random Encounter no prep.

Who take it?

Black Panther
Captain America!!
TMNT















#2 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Cap and Black Panther should be able to take down the Ninja Turtles... it wont be too easy since its a random encounter... but I figure... if one Power Ranger can make 3 Ninja Turtles look like fools... why cant Cap and BP take down all 4 of them ?

lol
#3 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Cap and Black Panther should be able to take down the Ninja Turtles... it wont be too easy since its a random encounter... but I figure... if one Power Ranger can make 3 Ninja Turtles look like fools... why cant Cap and BP take down all 4 of them ?

lol
"
haha I don't know where the power rangers part came in, haha

Yeah random encounter, and The turtles are...well.....ninjas
haha

#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

cap and bp.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Cap and Black Panther should be able to take down the Ninja Turtles... it wont be too easy since its a random encounter... but I figure... if one Power Ranger can make 3 Ninja Turtles look like fools... why cant Cap and BP take down all 4 of them ?

lol
"
haha I don't know where the power rangers part came in, haha

Yeah random encounter, and The turtles are...well.....ninjas
haha

"
There is an old Power Ranger episode with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in it... there wasnt a big Power Rangers vs Ninja Turtles showdown or anything... but there was a scene where the Red Power Ranger was able to take down 3 Ninja Turtles... and he wasnt morphed...
#6 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"MotorSteel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Cap and Black Panther should be able to take down the Ninja Turtles... it wont be too easy since its a random encounter... but I figure... if one Power Ranger can make 3 Ninja Turtles look like fools... why cant Cap and BP take down all 4 of them ?

lol
"
haha I don't know where the power rangers part came in, haha

Yeah random encounter, and The turtles are...well.....ninjas
haha

"
There is an old Power Ranger episode with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in it... there wasnt a big Power Rangers vs Ninja Turtles showdown or anything... but there was a scene where the Red Power Ranger was able to take down 3 Ninja Turtles... and he wasnt morphed..."
That sounds lame, like really lame. I only vaguely remembe the 80's cartoon, but more so the newer TMNT cartoon.
#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd say either cap or bp could take all four turtles on their own.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"King Saturn said:
"MotorSteel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Cap and Black Panther should be able to take down the Ninja Turtles... it wont be too easy since its a random encounter... but I figure... if one Power Ranger can make 3 Ninja Turtles look like fools... why cant Cap and BP take down all 4 of them ?

lol
"
haha I don't know where the power rangers part came in, haha

Yeah random encounter, and The turtles are...well.....ninjas
haha

"
There is an old Power Ranger episode with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in it... there wasnt a big Power Rangers vs Ninja Turtles showdown or anything... but there was a scene where the Red Power Ranger was able to take down 3 Ninja Turtles... and he wasnt morphed..."
That sounds lame, like really lame. I only vaguely remembe the 80's cartoon, but more so the newer TMNT cartoon.
"
It really wasnt that good... but it came to mind when I saw this thread...
#9 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"i'd say either cap or bp could take all four turtles on their own."
Really?  For the record, I'm not quite that goods at remembering feats tha tthe turtles have shown. I just know they are nnjas, and have good martial arts and weapon skills.
#10 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"i'd say either cap or bp could take all four turtles on their own."

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Really?  For the record, I'm not quite that goods at remembering feats tha tthe turtles have shown. I just know they are nnjas, and have good martial arts and weapon skills."
They may be more of a challenge compared to the Hand Ninjas that Marvel heroes fight on a regular basis, but I think that BP and Cap would still win. I don't think it'll be as easy as everyone thinks, though....
#12 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
hahah
funny thing is
if black panther was on the TMNT team
.....
He would still own them

#13 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and BP win this bur not easily.

#14 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 curbstomp

#15 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

the ninja turtles with ease

#16 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"the ninja turtles with ease"
I don't think so....
#17 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

cap and bp.

#18 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i do ninja turtles take this

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"yes i do ninja turtles take this"

Not necessarily. Cap and BP and a history of battling multiple enemies at once, and by themselves. Also, the Turtles are fighting against two perfect human beings, with physical attributes that outclass their own. The Ninja Turtles may be elite, high-skilled ninja, but Cap and BP are highly-skilled in what they do as well. With peak-human strength (800 lbs), speed (35 mph), durability (can take more punishment than others), agility (greater than the finest athlete), endurance (greater than the finest athlete to where their bodies eliminate build-up of fatigue toxins), reflexes (can dodge bullets), mastery of strategy (BP has genius-level intellect as well), mastery or all forms of unarmed combat (they are both regarded is two of the best martial artists in Marvel), the Turtles will have a tough time. BP has a variety of weapons at his disposal (knockout gas in his gloves, energy daggers that can be fired from his gloves or used as weapons and can be set to stun or kill with one stab, vibranium microweave suit that absorbs kinetic force from bullets and other weapons and discharges electricity as a countermeasure, anti-metal claws that can cut through the Turtles' weapons, vibranium-soled boots that could shatter objects and help BP deliver skull crushing kicks). And, Cap has his shield, something he can work wonders with. I don't see the Turtles winning this battle... Cap and BP may be outnumbered (which isn't a problem for the both of them because they are used to it), but the Turtles are outclassed, physically and strategically.
#20 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"zebari said:
"yes i do ninja turtles take this"

Not necessarily. Cap and BP and a history of battling multiple enemies at once, and by themselves. Also, the Turtles are fighting against two perfect human beings, with physical attributes that outclass their own. The Ninja Turtles may be elite, high-skilled ninja, but Cap and BP are highly-skilled in what they do as well. With peak-human strength (800 lbs), speed (35 mph), durability (can take more punishment than others), agility (greater than the finest athlete), endurance (greater than the finest athlete to where their bodies eliminate build-up of fatigue toxins), reflexes (can dodge bullets), mastery of strategy (BP has genius-level intellect as well), mastery or all forms of unarmed combat (they are both regarded is two of the best martial artists in Marvel), the Turtles will have a tough time. BP has a variety of weapons at his disposal (knockout gas in his gloves, energy daggers that can be fired from his gloves or used as weapons and can be set to stun or kill with one stab, vibranium microweave suit that absorbs kinetic force from bullets and other weapons and discharges electricity as a countermeasure, anti-metal claws that can cut through the Turtles' weapons, vibranium-soled boots that could shatter objects and help BP deliver skull crushing kicks). And, Cap has his shield, something he can work wonders with. I don't see the Turtles winning this battle... Cap and BP may be outnumbered (which isn't a problem for the both of them because they are used to it), but the Turtles are outclassed, physically and strategically. "

you guys dont know tmnt they would blast them with the sword of tengu
#21 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"i'd say either cap or bp could take all four turtles on their own."

come on tmnt would beat them
#22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"you guys dont know tmnt they would blast them with the sword of tengu"

The Turtles don't have the Sword of Tengu here. That's not a part of their initial equipment. Please tell me this isn't your only argument....
#23 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"zebari said:
"you guys dont know tmnt they would blast them with the sword of tengu"

The Turtles don't have the Sword of Tengu here. That's not a part of their initial equipment. Please tell me this isn't your only argument...."
I can't believe your bothering to argue with someone who doesn't bring up any valid points. I know cap and Black Panther would win...but yea, it won't be easy.



#24 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Static Shock said:
"zebari said:
"you guys dont know tmnt they would blast them with the sword of tengu"

The Turtles don't have the Sword of Tengu here. That's not a part of their initial equipment. Please tell me this isn't your only argument...."
I can't believe your bothering to argue with someone who doesn't bring up any valid points. I know cap and Black Panther would win...but yea, it won't be easy.



"


YOU KNOW WHAT THE TURTLES WOULD  KILL THOSE FAT ASSES SO GET OF MY BACK YOU KNOW WHAT      im done IM OUT OF THIS SHIT i hope i dont have the pleasure of seeing you again on any other forum LATER THT TURTLES BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE RETARDED WHIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#25 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"Hedatary said:
"Static Shock said:
"zebari said:
"you guys dont know tmnt they would blast them with the sword of tengu"

The Turtles don't have the Sword of Tengu here. That's not a part of their initial equipment. Please tell me this isn't your only argument...."
I can't believe your bothering to argue with someone who doesn't bring up any valid points. I know cap and Black Panther would win...but yea, it won't be easy.



"


YOU KNOW WHAT THE TURTLES WOULD  KILL THOSE FAT ASSES SO GET OF MY BACK YOU KNOW WHAT      im done IM OUT OF THIS SHIT i hope i dont have the pleasure of seeing you again on any other forum LATER THT TURTLES BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE RETARDED WHIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
WTF is a sword of Tengu? All they have is their original weapons, staff, katana, num-chucks and....those things Raphael has.
Just their basic equipment.
#26 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"Hedatary said:
"Static Shock said:
"zebari said:
"you guys dont know tmnt they would blast them with the sword of tengu"

The Turtles don't have the Sword of Tengu here. That's not a part of their initial equipment. Please tell me this isn't your only argument...."
I can't believe your bothering to argue with someone who doesn't bring up any valid points. I know cap and Black Panther would win...but yea, it won't be easy.



"


YOU KNOW WHAT THE TURTLES WOULD  KILL THOSE FAT ASSES SO GET OF MY BACK YOU KNOW WHAT      im done IM OUT OF THIS SHIT i hope i dont have the pleasure of seeing you again on any other forum LATER THT TURTLES BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE RETARDED WHIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Hooray for logic and reasoning!!!
#27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"YOU KNOW WHAT THE TURTLES WOULD  KILL THOSE FAT ASSES SO GET OF MY BACK YOU KNOW WHAT      im done IM OUT OF THIS SHIT i hope i dont have the pleasure of seeing you again on any other forum LATER THT TURTLES BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE RETARDED WHIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Well, not everyone is able to make an argument. But, chill out. It's not that serious....