• 105 results
#1 Edited by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast falling Secret Avengers 13They fight in the sewers. Just a friendly fight but Beast takes the last pizza. Now all hell breaks loose.

No its morals off.

Daredevil #6

Round 1 is comics versions.

Round 2 is movie versions

#2 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT win.

#3 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rainy said:

TMNT win.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (36403 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh....what? The Marvel duo for certain.

Staff
#5 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Uh....what? The Marvel duo for certain.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT are going to win this how?
BB

#7 Posted by DawnToDarkness (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: wont be easy but tmnt shall win this... after all PIZZA WAS ON THE LINE.. donatello is a geuinous too

#8 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@DawnToDarkness said:

@Billy Batson: wont be easy but tmnt shall win this... after all PIZZA WAS ON THE LINE.. donatello is a geuinous too

Genius* Also his level and type of genius doesn't help him in battle nor combat. That's why Leonardo's the leader and the better combatant and arguably, Raphael. Daredevil's fighting skill alone would create a problem for ALL 4 turtles. Throwing Beast in whom's strength level's on par or stronger than Spider-Man, would give the Marvel duo the victory.

#9 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

@Rainy said:

TMNT win.

LMMFAO! XDXDXDXDXDXD

#10 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel duo thrash the turtles.
#11 Posted by DawnToDarkness (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: tmnt has the better team work and have overcome alot of stronger villans and ones with better fighting skill.. plus with the battle shell and all the other gizmos they have. they can put up a threat to the marvel duo

#12 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Master splinter is part of the TMNT he solo's. set match done.

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (36403 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Staff
#14 Edited by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate it when artists give Beast that extra finger. 

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

Double D and the fuzzy one.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
TMNT WINZ!!!!!!11!!1!1!!!ONE!!!1!1!!!!
*Serious Face*
#17 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Splinter is part of the TMNT he wins.

#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (36403 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Beast is written properly, I'd dispute he could take on Donny/Mike on his own.

Staff
#19 Posted by DawnToDarkness (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandor: oo tis be on... tmnt ftw

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast is part of the X-men, he wins.

Moderator Online
#21 Edited by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne: @k4tzm4n: @Billy Batson: @Billy Batson said:

BB

Gee, maybe because Leonardo stalemated Usagi Yojimbo? Usagi is able to dispatch more than 30 highly trained ninjas who snuck up on him while he was weakend and enjoying some tea.

Michelangelo defeated a Hulk parody two times and constantly defeats enemies stronger in power or that outnumber him.

Raphael is almost as strong as Leonardo, he is also the most ruthless.

Donatello is a genius and a very good fighter like the rest of them.

Along with that, all of the ninjas are bullet timers and fight ninjas equal to The Hand.

#22 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania: You just owned them :D

#23 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Team 2. The Turtles got there asses beat by shredder and had to have splinter defeat shredder for them. if they can't beat shredder in a weaponary fight with only numbchucks,sords and sticks i doubt they can do anything to beast & dare devil. I like turtles I loved em to death when i was a kid they use to be my favorite,but team 2 takes this.

#24 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@NX: Shredder is also one of the most highly skilled ninjas in comic books.....

#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (36403 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad Daredevil is more skilled than Leo and more than capable of holding two on his own. Beast's physicals, Spider-Man level speed and 10 ton strength, are being vastly underrated, too.

Staff
#26 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:That's not going to help take down mutant ninjas trained from birth in martial arts.

#27 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Too bad Daredevil is more skilled than Leo and more than capable of holding two on his own. Beast's physicals, Spider-Man level speed and 10 ton strength, are being vastly underrated, too.

This.@zandor said:

@k4tzm4n:That's not going to help take down mutant ninjas trained from birth in martial arts.

Doesn't matter if you were trained in Martial Arts from birth. Daredevil alone's a better fighter than any of the turtles given his feats. Logically with Beast's level of speed and strength, he can one shot the turtles.

EDIT: Stating that sentence is going to help the Turtles win? Pretty hypocritical.

#28 Edited by k4tzm4n (36403 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandor: Neither is that statement you just came up with. Do you have any idea how many characters in these universes have trained for decades or can master styles at a much faster rate than regular people?

Staff
#29 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:
??? Doesn't he always have 5 fingers on each hand?

Daredevil and Beast win
#30 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil beat a 100 superhuman Yakuza members when they attacked him in his civilian guise all with just a sword.

Daredevil regularly fights super human opponents and has dropped people like Mr. Hyde using nerve strikes to stop his breathing.

DD has dodged machine gun fire and deflected bullets on multiple occasions.

Beast as K4tz pointed has Spider-Man level agility and the 10 strength and beast has soaked a few blows from WWH showing his durability.

I don't see a reason why they can't win.

Moderator Online
#31 Posted by DawnToDarkness (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@NX: that might be.. but they beat the shreeder WITHOUT splinter when they assulted his lair. and on other occasions

#32 Posted by batfan1939 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good fight, but given what I already knew about the characters, and what I've read here, TMNT would lose. It would be a good fight, but DD's at least as good, and Beast is a great fighter, and at Spidey's level? They take this. he MIGHT be able to solo this (barely).

#33 Edited by k4tzm4n (36403 posts) - - Show Bio

@DawnToDarkness: Not to mention they even 'killed' him in the first issue, lol. Shredder is good, but it's a joke to say he'd be anything more than mid-tier street level if placed in the Marvel Universe.

Staff
#34 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@DawnToDarkness I don't recall them beating shredder without splinters help. In TMNT 1 all 4 of them went toe to toe with shredder and all got whooped! Shredder was getting ready to Kill Leonardo and the turtles cried NOOOO!!!! until splinter came to save the day.

#35 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Soo... DD.. who has trouble with the hand.... can defeat Leo and Raph... two ninjas who defeat The Foot (As said by the creators of TMNT as a homage to The Hand) constantly? Also, Beast has the athletic ability of an ape, NOT Spider-man. Also, strength has nothing to do with a fight. Look what Mike did to an at least 10 tonner who's martial arts skills easily defeat Beast's:

2:00 is where they actually show some feats, and Mike is considered the worst in martial arts:

This should give you another look at their skills:

#36 Posted by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Erik said:
??? Doesn't he always have 5 fingers on each hand?   Daredevil and Beast win
Only when the artist screws up. Beast has been missing a finger on each hand ever since his secondary mutation. It was part of the reason he lost all his hand and foot dexterity for 1 or 2 years. He had to relearn how to use his hands. He was unable to use them as little more than paws for a while.... Though that has changed now for his hands, his feet are still the same because they were literally changed from simian-like to cat-like. 
#37 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:

@TheGoldenOne: @k4tzm4n: @Billy Batson: @Billy Batson said:

BB

Gee, maybe because Leonardo stalemated Usagi Yojimbo? Usagi is able to dispatch more than 30 highly trained ninjas who snuck up on him while he was weakend and enjoying some tea.

Michelangelo defeated a Hulk parody two times and constantly defeats enemies stronger in power or that outnumber him.

Raphael is almost as strong as Leonardo, he is also the most ruthless.

Donatello is a genius and a very good fighter like the rest of them.

Along with that, all of the ninjas are bullet timers and fight ninjas equal to The Hand.

Michelangelo was also the Battle Nexus champion, Raphael has defeated Hun who is comparable to Kingpin, Leo defeated the Dymiaos son
TMNT have all sorts of bad ass feats but the version of the characters isn't stated, if this is the original TMNT from the comics they lose
#38 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:
Extra finger? 
His hands look like they have the right number of fingers to me...
#39 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Erik said:
??? Doesn't he always have 5 fingers on each hand?   Daredevil and Beast win
Only when the artist screws up. Beast has been missing a finger on each hand ever since his secondary mutation. It was part of the reason he lost all his hand and foot dexterity for 1 or 2 years. He had to relearn how to use his hands. He was unable to use them as little more than paws for a while.... Though that has changed now for his hands, his feet are still the same because they were literally changed from simian-like to cat-like. 
your right, The picture looks like regular Beast so I didn't even really think about it....he should have eight fingers
#40 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Not at all, Mirage TMNT (the comics) was shown to be the strongest of them all, mainly due to the fact that they have no morals.

#41 Posted by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@Erik said:
Extra finger? His hands look like they have the right number of fingers to me...
Which is the problem. He is only supposed to have 4 digits for each hand. 
#42 Edited by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: I hate that Beast is a cat now. Not much of a beast in my opinion, more like an angry kitty.

Seriously, doens't this cat look like beast?

#43 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:

@cattlebattle: Not at all, Mirage TMNT (the comics) was shown to be the strongest of them all, mainly due to the fact that they have no morals.

How were they the "strongest" of them all exactly?
#44 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:Well, in Turtles Forever the Mirage turtles shame the animated turtles when it comes to ninja skills.

#45 Posted by DawnToDarkness (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@NX: well if your gunna go by movie. then in tmnt 2 secret of the ooze they beat SUPER shredder by themselves without splinters help

#46 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:

@cattlebattle:Well, in Turtles Forever the Mirage turtles shame the animated turtles when it comes to ninja skills.

That is not the real comic version, but rather still an animated version...I agree that TMNT would win if it was anyone of their animated versions, In the original Image comics, their top feats were beating Triceratons, Daredevil and Beast have consistently better feats than that

@DawnToDarkness said:

@NX: well if your gunna go by movie. then in tmnt 2 secret of the ooze they beat SUPER shredder by themselves without splinters help

Technically, a dock fell on him...which he caused to collapse himself
#47 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless the turtles lost to regular shredder. super shredder wasnt a martial artist. regular shredder was and beat them.

#48 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:

Well there is the problem right there, Mirage is not Image.

Also, Turtles Prime form the movie are the comic ones.

#49 Posted by k4tzm4n (36403 posts) - - Show Bio

Matches go by comics, not cartoons, unless otherwise stated by the OP.

Staff
#50 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@Erik said:
Extra finger? His hands look like they have the right number of fingers to me...
Which is the problem. He is only supposed to have 4 digits for each hand. 
Oh. Was that part of the leonine mutation? I must have missed picking up on that.