#1 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio
Vs

Leonardo, Raphael, Michaelangelo, Donatello, The Shredder, and Karai vs Afro and Jinno

TMNT 2003===>

Afro from anime and movie

All bloodlusted

Fight is in K'un L'un

Battle to K.O. or bloody death

#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT= Dead. Any questions on my math.

#4 Posted by XLR87T3 (2830 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the feats of the anthropomorphic turtles?

#5 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3: Telling each other apart without their masks, being abnormally agile for turtles with giant shells on their backs, and eating enormous amounts of pizza and still being at peak physical shape.

They are above average fighters with good reflexes, stealth, agility, and team work. The Shredder is able to take on all 4 at once and win handily. And Karai was trained by the Shredder and is a high level ninja. As for exact feats, Ill post some vids soon. But yeah Shredder can solo all 4 turtles and had magic powers I think.

#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

But yeah Shredder can solo all 4 turtles and had magic powers I think.

Not the one on your picture. That's Ch'rell the Utrom Shredder, he didn't have any magic powers beyond the items he possessed (the sword of Tengu and the talisman to control the elemental demons)

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

i miss the 2003 series

#8 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach: Right, I forgot. Hes the one they sent into space. Who was the other one that they sealed up with magic weapons?

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

Samuel L Jackson

/thread

#10 Posted by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

Afro slaughters those incompetent turtles.

#11 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

i miss the 2003 series

Youngin, i miss the 80's series.

#12 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3204 posts) - - Show Bio

Afro and Jinno FTW

#13 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

i miss the 2003 series

2003 series>>80's series

#14 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder is stronger and more durable, but Afro samurai is too fast. But it all depends if his sword even can cut Shredder.

#15 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Afro makes Turtle stew, and uses the Shredders hand as a cooking utensil : Don't believe ? Just look:

#16 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I should take Jinno out of this.

@evilvegeta74: And how dare someone associate Afro's gangstaness with Linkin Park. The song fits but still.

#17 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

i miss the 2003 series

2003 series>>80's series

Oh no, you misunderstand me. I wasnt saying one was better than the other. I mean, 2003 series got pretty damn awesome. I just meant that i miss the nostalgia of the 80's series. And, the youngin statement, was more of a jab to myself. Its one of the first times i actually felt a little old. HAHA. That being said, if you ever saw the episode where Metalhead and the Turtles had their showdown in 1989...that was an episode to remember. It was hilarious, because after the turtles defeated Metalhead, Donatello reprogrammed him to be their maid...and the only other time you saw him was when he was vaccuming the living room. lol

#18 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@nerdork said:

i miss the 2003 series

2003 series>>80's series

Oh no, you misunderstand me. I wasnt saying one was better than the other. I mean, 2003 series got pretty damn awesome. I just meant that i miss the nostalgia of the 80's series. And, the youngin statement, was more of a jab to myself. Its one of the first times i actually felt a little old. HAHA. That being said, if you ever saw the episode where Metalhead and the Turtles had their showdown in 1989...that was an episode to remember. It was hilarious, because after the turtles defeated Metalhead, Donatello reprogrammed him to be their maid...and the only other time you saw him was when he was vaccuming the living room. lol

lol I agree

#19 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Crom-Cruach: Right, I forgot. Hes the one they sent into space. Who was the other one that they sealed up with magic weapons?

They didn't seal any Shredders up with magic weapons. But they did defeat the original Shredder, the

Tengu Shredder who was a demon prince by learning mystical ninja powers. Getting cool magic weapons, then transforming into chinese dragons to destroy him.

#20 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't see how the turtles team can lose. That being said I forget who jinno was, was he the bear guy with 2 swords?

#21 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Obtrusive: Yeah he was but I took Jinno out to make it a fair fight. The two of them were simply too much for team turtle. Watch some videos of Afro fighting and you will see what I mean.

#22 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: lol

#23 Posted by Jodema (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Afro Samurai.

#24 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on. Lets see some turtles fans with a strategy here.