Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IndomitableRegal

I just saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles recently and said to myself: “Huh. Better than I expected.” So anyway, I’m putting them to the live action test.

The Four Brothers—Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello

Vs.

Captain America, Deathstroke, Winter Soldier, Prince Nuada, & Spider-Man

Note: It was originally Captain America, Sabretooth, Gamora, and Deathstroke, but the general consensus is that Turtles win fairly easily.

Rules/Conditions

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014 movie) feats for the TMNT

All MCU feats for Captain America and Winter Soldier

Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 feats for Spider-Man (Garfield)

Hellboy 2 feats for Prince Nuada

Arrow feats for Deathstroke

Standard weapons and gear

Morals on

No prep

Very basic knowledge:

• TMNT know that Team 2 is made up of skilled individuals whose stats are above a normal human
  • The live-action team knows that TMNT are mutated turtles that are also skilled

Win by Death or KO (please try to avoid "Spidey webs them all up"; webbing is allowed, but shouldn't be an auto-win)

Start 50 feet apart

Fight takes place on the rooftops of NYC during the day

Avatar image for therevanchistreturns
TheRevanchistReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade solos. This is major spite.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabre is worthless here IMO. Hes just a meat shield. Slade is their best chance.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turtle stomp!

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabre is worthless here IMO. Hes just a meat shield. Slade is their best chance.

Pft. Victor > Gamora!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RisingBean

Gamora is a weak link. Turtles have the teamwork. I'd edge it out to them. 7/10.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turtles win.

Too damn strong and skilled.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nwname  Moderator

@indomitableregal: Thanks for tagging. Tmnt easily takes this. They were bulletproof , lifted a piece of skyscrapper etc.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IndomitableRegal

@funsiized said:

@monsterstomp said:

Pft. Victor > Gamora!

@risingbean said:

Gamora is a weak link. Turtles have the teamwork. I'd edge it out to them. 7/10.

Interesting...

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: No problem. I'm thinking of replacing the weakest link. Some people say it's Victor, others say it's Gamora. What's your opinion?

@rbt: That's cool. I had my reservations about watching it at first, but it turned out to be a pretty good re-imagining of the original TMNT story.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turtles.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turtles stomp.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gokuss4z

Captain America and team.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is beast though I don't know if he can hold his team

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: MCU has pretty good feats...so I don't know if they VASTLY OUTCLASS him and he's pretty strategic as well.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Okay I concede team gets stomped.

TMNT FTW!

Pugtchum_Fancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy Team 2 got this, Slade alone can kill the Turtles and Captain America is a trained leader maybe a better leader than Leonardo

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 nwname  Moderator

@indomitableregal: you can add mcu falcon and winter soldier to the team. It would be a better match imo.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By Jestersmiles

LOL . Raphael jumped through a trucked effortlessly, team two gets murked here.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: I'm thinking of replacing Victor or Gamora with Spider Man. Or maybe both...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: stupid notifications not working , you can put toby Spiderman and the new Spiderman.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Arrow yet, but seeing to how people say Slade is BA, I'll put Ralph aside and put those two off for now.

Gamora is a weak link and can be taken by Mikey. She was kidnapped by prison goons in Guardians.

However, MCU feats of Cap...that's not movie feats, that's comic feats right? Then I'm sure he has ridiculous combat feats to back him, alongside Slade for the win.

All movie versions, Turtles win.

Comic version of Cap, could go either way.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jestersmiles
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only saw one clip of TMNT at Best Buy. They seemed very impressive. I might go with them to be honest. Slade and Cap could probably take on one individually, but I'm not so sure about Gamora and Sabretooth. If they were replaced by people like Winter Soldier and Wolverine, I might give it to the superheroes.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT take this. They are bullet proof AND donnie and Mickey replicated the Wade Wilson feat from X-Men origins. Raph casually busted a big concrete block. To be honest, they replicated a lot of the high end feats that Cap and Slade did (I.E snapping a gun in half, getting hurled at and through vehicles, sending people flying with strikes etc) and even out classed them. Plus they are obviously skilled, exhibit great teamwork including on the fly game planning in battle.

Gamora and Sabretooth don't really belong here. Cap and Slade would hold their own for a bit in 1 v 1 battles vs Mickey and Donnie, but eventually lose. And they weren't shown to be on Leo and Raphs level. The turtles are tough to put in a battle because they are above MCU's ideal peak human, but not on track with their or DC's super powered beings. I honestly think Raph or Leo could give a Mjolnirless Thor a good fight, with Thor winning.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Withs Deathstroke and Spiderman here I gotto give it to them Spiderman alone could be a real thorn in turtles side add in Deathstroke's durublty and skill turn the tide in their favor.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

turtles get owned. team wins

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: No idea what Prince Nuada brings to the table. Spideys webs could be used as a nuance to a turtle if he isn't paying attention but if they see it coming its useless as they reacted/defelected bullets. It's also going to be difficult for them to hit spidey, as he has amazing reaction feats too.

Certainly makes it difficult... Im more inclined to say team wins now, but only 6-10. Also is this day or night?

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: haven't seen hellboy or arrow yet, but I'm still leaning towards turtles in a closer fight

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman can solo he is fast enough to keep up with electro he was seeing machine gun bullets in slow motion. Caught a police car.

He is stronger faster and just as skilled

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Good question...let's make it day.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

I agree with Sachmoo and my previous statement.

It's hard to gauge the extent of Spider-Man, WS and Cap's strength based on movies. I know Pete held up an SUV via web in ASM. Don't remember any high end brute strength feats from Cap or WS, and I don't know Prince and I haven't seen Slade in Arrow yet.

Id like to assume though, like most stated, that the Turtles still have a DECENT advantage in the strength department. They were throwing cargo trailers around like they were nothing. Their strength feats alone should give them the ability to bully around to comic folks.

One could argue that H2H MAY tip to someone's side, like Cap or Slade, but I STILL don't think it gives them a large enough advantage to take out the Turtles, who are HIGHLY durable AND have REMARKABLE team work.

The only way they lose is if Prince is some super human mid level character or something.

...totally forgot about Spider-Man, and didn't feel like deleting anything, lol.

Pete is a tricky one because of his senses and agility. Plus his webbing, so PERHAPS with Prince being at LEAST at WS' level, plus Spider-Man going for the kill, plus Slade, WS and Cap, then maybe they could steal one.

But I STILL think the Turtles win.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IndomitableRegal: Turtles, do not stomp but still win this matchup. Prince Nuada brings nothing but fancy flips to the table and Spider-Man isn't holding of 4 Lizards with skill and edged weapons.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: First off, THANK YOU for telling us what you edited. I hate coming into threads and figuring out halfway through the first page that it was a totally different fight until post number 32 or what have you when the OP edited. Good form, guy.

Ok. Onto the fight.

I think at this point the MCU should take it. Cap will likely have people receptive to his leadership and direction with Spider-Man and Bucky. Slade and Nuada likely do their own thing, and cause a bit of grief before Cap's tactics start working against the turtles. Spider-Man is the most maneuverable guy on the field, and his webbing will be the distraction Cap and Buck need to land the hits they need to break jaws. Spidey himself can drop in and wreck havoc with his superior stats and keep away.

It should be a nice fight to watch but I think it would be 8-9 in the favor of the MCU/Arrow/Hellboy guys.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By nerdchore

hmmm . turtles were made beastly in the new movie. i think arrow instead of prince would be better. hes plenty skilled to take down some turtles.