• 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep 
To the death or knockout 
No BFR 
Fight takes place in a open field

 
 
VS  
 
 

 
   
#2 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker: Tmnt wins this easily. Wolverine really doesn't have a chance, they can cut him or knock him out for the win.
#3 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:
@slacker the hacker: Tmnt wins this easily. Wolverine really doesn't have a chance, they can cut him or knock him out for the win.

Wolvie is a better H2H fighter then them all I think he could take this if he plays it right and uses his HF to his advantage instead of just going crazy as soon as the fight starts
#4 Posted by RisingBean (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine takes this fight all day, everyday.
#5 Posted by GuruOfFunk (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Turtles take it with a knockout.
#6 Posted by BarelyAverage (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. But If he didn't have adamantium he would lose real quick. With the metal he wins barely.

#7 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
@PikminMania said:
@slacker the hacker: Tmnt wins this easily. Wolverine really doesn't have a chance, they can cut him or knock him out for the win.
Wolvie is a better H2H fighter then them all I think he could take this if he plays it right and uses his HF to his advantage instead of just going crazy as soon as the fight starts
ha...hehe....HAHAHHAHA!!!!! Wolverine a better fighter than Leonardo, that guy that stalmeated Usagi Yojimbo, who is near the same level as Samurai Jack!
 
TMNT wins this by knockout, any two of the turtles could win, putting all four against him is overkill.
#8 Posted by Rosencrantz&Guildenstern (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurai Jack inhabits a completely different and indepependent, toon force ridden world than that of Wolverine or the Mirage Turtles, so a comparison like that is a bit problematic. Current Wolverine can take at least one blow from heavy hitters like Hulk, Thing or Colossus and still go on fairly well, so I don't think Leonardo and co. would knock him out very quickly. Without prep, they don't know about Logans HF and adamantium augmented skeleton, giving them quite a disadvantage. The ol' Canucklehead should be able to tag them.

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why Wolverine can't win based on his skill set and advantages.

Moderator
#10 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else

#11 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty tough but non PIS aura wolverine should be capable of handling them.

I needs feats from the turtles though.

#12 Posted by RisingBean (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. Since most seem to think the turtles have it, lets break it down.  
 
Wolverine tanks punches from the Hulk. None of the turtles can dream of hitting him that hard.  
Wolverine regenerates from being a skeleton.  
Wolverine cannot be disarmed, lose limbs, or be decapitated.  
He heals so quickly most damage is negated almost instantly.  
He can sunder their weapons with adamantium claws and any hit he connects with should cleave through flesh, muscle and bone.  
 He has lifetimes more experience in ninja arts.  

When he fights smart he is more skilled then the turtles put together.  
when he berzerks he simply overpowers them.  
 
Logan wins.
#13 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
@RisingBean said:
Ok. Since most seem to think the turtles have it, lets break it down.   Wolverine tanks punches from the Hulk. None of the turtles can dream of hitting him that hard.  Wolverine regenerates from being a skeleton.  Wolverine cannot be disarmed, lose limbs, or be decapitated.  He heals so quickly most damage is negated almost instantly.  He can sunder their weapons with adamantium claws and any hit he connects with should cleave through flesh, muscle and bone.   He has lifetimes more experience in ninja arts.  When he fights smart he is more skilled then the turtles put together.  when he berzerks he simply overpowers them.   Logan wins.
 
@RisingBean
Wolverine tanks punches from the Hulk. None of the turtles can dream of hitting him that hard.  
- Wolverine doesn't "tank" punches from the Hulk, he survives getting punched once or twice, and then goes down.
Wolverine regenerates from being a skeleton.  
- If they die or get knocked out, the match is over.
Wolverine cannot be disarmed, lose limbs, or be decapitated.  
- He can be knocked out, and cut up if you hit him in between the bones
He heals so quickly most damage is negated almost instantly.  
- Bull$#@%, Wolverine gets shot up and in a couple of minutes he is all healed up. The only reason they don't really hurt him anymore is because he has gone through some much that it barely effects him.
He can sunder their weapons with adamantium claws and any hit he connects with should cleave through flesh, muscle and bone.  
 He has lifetimes more experience in ninja arts.  
- He technically only has a couple years, since he didn't start training in Japan until like the 80's. Also TMNT has been trained in the past, present, and future.
 
These feats are from the animated series, but since the Mirage ones are stronger or about the same level.
 
Michaelangelo took out an imitation of Hulk
All of the TMNT have fought more ninjas than Wolverine, all trained ninjas at that.
TMNT have fought more powerful enemies than Wolverine has
TMNT have beaten fighters from different universes, dimensions, etc.
 
 
Also Wolverine would probably underestimate them anyway.
#14 Edited by RisingBean (3573 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:

  Wolverine doesn't "tank" punches from the Hulk, he survives getting punched once or twice, and then goes down.  

 
Yeah, and if the Hulk hits any of the turtles, they are dead. 
 

  If they die or get knocked out, the match is over.   

The turtles are unlikely to knock Wolverine out. He took a few punches from WW Hulk and through scrambled he was not really out. The turtles are very unlikely to KO him before they are dead.  They are not killing him. 
 

He can be knocked out, and cut up if you hit him in between the bones 
 

He can be. It is just unlikely that Logan is getting KO'ed. And if you hit him in between bones? Odds in vegas says somebody loses an arm trying.  
 

 Bull$#@%, Wolverine gets shot up and in a couple of minutes he is all healed up. The only reason they don't really hurt him anymore is because he has gone through some much that it barely effects him. 
 

 You made my point for me. He heals fast enough to last eighteen hours with Omega Red. The turtles don't heal. One good slash and it is over.  

- He technically only has a couple years, since he didn't start training in Japan until like the 80's.  
  
I'm going to say you are mistaken on that one. Wolverine trained with Ogun long before that.  

Also TMNT has been trained in the past, present, and future.  These feats are from the animated series, but since the Mirage ones are stronger or about the same level.  Michaelangelo took out an imitation of Hulk All of the TMNT have fought more ninjas than Wolverine, all trained ninjas at that. TMNT have fought more powerful enemies than Wolverine has TMNT have beaten fighters from different universes, dimensions, etc.   Also Wolverine would probably underestimate them anyway.  
 
Wolverine too has trained in the past and the present (and if you flash forward he is usually in the future kicking ass, too. ) Imitation Hulk? I don't accept imitations. But as it is, Logan has taken and had the better of Fixit Hulk, and done pretty swell against the real green machine. Fought more ninja then Wolverine? You realize the Foot is an imitation Hand, right? Wolverine has killed so many ninja that it probably is equal to the population of some small countries. More powerful enemies? Omega Red, the Hulk, Sabretooth. Vs....Shredder, Baxter Stockman and the Rat King. You're kidding, right? 
 
Wolverine can afford to underestimate them. He either rages and tears them up or pulls out his own skills and outshines them.
#15 Posted by StudentOfJorEl (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins, although it'll be interesting but Wolverine wins.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: I am pretty sure the Mirage Turtles are Ultimate Captain America level Super Human in Speed and Strength. They should easily restrain Wolverine.

#17 Posted by RisingBean (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Recall the movie where Raph got beat up by the massed Foot? Well comics had that happen to Leo. I'm not doubting the Turtles are stronger. Faster? Well that one is doubtful. Look at most of the Logan fight threads and you'll see that he is hang with Spiderman fast. And with his skill and claws, I think he probably kills Don or Mike. Then it turns to a three on one. He kills another (Don or Mike. Whomever he missed the first time, Or possibly Raph if he ragespazzes) Rinse repeat until It's Leo vs Logan. Logan should win.

#18 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19998 posts) - - Show Bio

Tmnt just cause

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Recall the movie where Raph got beat up by the massed Foot? Well comics had that happen to Leo. I'm not doubting the Turtles are stronger. Faster? Well that one is doubtful. Look at most of the Logan fight threads and you'll see that he is hang with Spiderman fast. And with his skill and claws, I think he probably kills Don or Mike. Then it turns to a three on one. He kills another (Don or Mike. Whomever he missed the first time, Or possibly Raph if he ragespazzes) Rinse repeat until It's Leo vs Logan. Logan should win.

Im sorry, Logan is not spider Man fast to me. He is quick and maybe above Peak Human, however he is no faster than a Chi less Iron Fist or same speed as say a blood lusted Spider Man.

His skill is what makes him fast, well the Mirage Turtles at the end were all freaking highly warriors. I seriously doubt Wolverine is out skill them all nor blitz them.

They could restrain him when they figure he heals every wound.

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan. He's physically stronger, faster, and more skilled than them. It'll be a good fight, but he wins.

#21 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean said:

@cadencev2: Recall the movie where Raph got beat up by the massed Foot? Well comics had that happen to Leo. I'm not doubting the Turtles are stronger. Faster? Well that one is doubtful. Look at most of the Logan fight threads and you'll see that he is hang with Spiderman fast. And with his skill and claws, I think he probably kills Don or Mike. Then it turns to a three on one. He kills another (Don or Mike. Whomever he missed the first time, Or possibly Raph if he ragespazzes) Rinse repeat until It's Leo vs Logan. Logan should win.

Im sorry, Logan is not spider Man fast to me. He is quick and maybe above Peak Human, however he is no faster than a Chi less Iron Fist or same speed as say a blood lusted Spider Man.

His skill is what makes him fast, well the Mirage Turtles at the end were all freaking highly warriors. I seriously doubt Wolverine is out skill them all nor blitz them.

They could restrain him when they figure he heals every wound.

"Maybe above Peak Human". No, just no. He's definitely above peak human. He has the feats to show, and Marvel has him listed as a low level superhuman.

#22 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@risingbean said:

@cadencev2: Recall the movie where Raph got beat up by the massed Foot? Well comics had that happen to Leo. I'm not doubting the Turtles are stronger. Faster? Well that one is doubtful. Look at most of the Logan fight threads and you'll see that he is hang with Spiderman fast. And with his skill and claws, I think he probably kills Don or Mike. Then it turns to a three on one. He kills another (Don or Mike. Whomever he missed the first time, Or possibly Raph if he ragespazzes) Rinse repeat until It's Leo vs Logan. Logan should win.

Im sorry, Logan is not spider Man fast to me. He is quick and maybe above Peak Human, however he is no faster than a Chi less Iron Fist or same speed as say a blood lusted Spider Man.

His skill is what makes him fast, well the Mirage Turtles at the end were all freaking highly warriors. I seriously doubt Wolverine is out skill them all nor blitz them.

They could restrain him when they figure he heals every wound.

"Maybe above Peak Human". No, just no. He's definitely above peak human. He has the feats to show, and Marvel has him listed as a low level superhuman.

Yet Batman has done the same as well Captain America and Winter Soldier. All of them are "Peak Human".

Argument Invalid.

#23 Edited by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@risingbean said:

@cadencev2: Recall the movie where Raph got beat up by the massed Foot? Well comics had that happen to Leo. I'm not doubting the Turtles are stronger. Faster? Well that one is doubtful. Look at most of the Logan fight threads and you'll see that he is hang with Spiderman fast. And with his skill and claws, I think he probably kills Don or Mike. Then it turns to a three on one. He kills another (Don or Mike. Whomever he missed the first time, Or possibly Raph if he ragespazzes) Rinse repeat until It's Leo vs Logan. Logan should win.

Im sorry, Logan is not spider Man fast to me. He is quick and maybe above Peak Human, however he is no faster than a Chi less Iron Fist or same speed as say a blood lusted Spider Man.

His skill is what makes him fast, well the Mirage Turtles at the end were all freaking highly warriors. I seriously doubt Wolverine is out skill them all nor blitz them.

They could restrain him when they figure he heals every wound.

"Maybe above Peak Human". No, just no. He's definitely above peak human. He has the feats to show, and Marvel has him listed as a low level superhuman.

Yet Batman has done the same as well Captain America and Winter Soldier. All of them are "Peak Human".

Argument Invalid.

The guy who's speed wise kept somewhat of an even pace with Spider-Man and even made him say "Is he.... faster than me?", easily dodged the superhumanly fast X-23 while holding himself back so he wouldn't hurt her, kept pace with Black Panther (a superhuman) in a fight, disemboweled a ninja trained to have split second reactions, and her whole group of ninja before she even pulled her sword out, tagged Speed Demon, etc. Strength wise, he's thrown a 1,600 lb dumpster with one hand, in his bone claw state (which is slightly physically weaker than his adamanium version) knocked out a 2,000 lb demonic bear with two punches while holding back, has picked up six men with one hand, held up a 1,100 lb elevator filled with people with one hand, leaped up 40 ft from a standing start to a Sentinel's head, etc is "Peak Human"?

YES! *Note the sarcasm *. You're argument is invalid bro.

#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, isn't it common knowledge by now that Batman is physically inferior to Captain America?

#25 Posted by Dreaming (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines to fast and strong for the Turtles.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, isn't it common knowledge by now that Batman is physically inferior to Captain America?

Not by feats. Which is the point. I think cap stats would beat Batmans gear. However its a never ending debate as it comes down to who you like more.

Kinda like you with Wolverine :)

So much to learn.

#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Oh yeah, isn't it common knowledge by now that Batman is physically inferior to Captain America?

Not by feats. Which is the point. I think cap stats would beat Batmans gear. However its a never ending debate as it comes down to who you like more.

Kinda like you with Wolverine :)

So much to learn.

Cap has ran a mile in 73 seconds, downed helicopters just by throwing his shield, Bucky Barnes (a peak human who has fought and beat a bear) noted that Cap is three times stronger and faster than him, lifted an anchor, ripped a statue out of its base, hauled a supply truck, see bullets in slow motion, etc. He's physically superior to Batman.

#28 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Oh yeah, isn't it common knowledge by now that Batman is physically inferior to Captain America?

Not by feats. Which is the point. I think cap stats would beat Batmans gear. However its a never ending debate as it comes down to who you like more.

Kinda like you with Wolverine :)

So much to learn.

Cap has ran a mile in 73 seconds, downed helicopters just by throwing his shield, Bucky Barnes (a peak human who has fought and beat a bear) noted that Cap is three times stronger and faster than him, lifted an anchor, ripped a statue out of its base, hauled a supply truck, see bullets in slow motion, etc. He's physically superior to Batman.

There is versions of Cap (WW2 for example) where Cap is 2 tons. There is versions of cap where he lost his Super Soldier powers and was Peak Human. There is versions in between.

Know your characters before spewing random feats :) I make this mistake myself.

#29 Edited by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Oh yeah, isn't it common knowledge by now that Batman is physically inferior to Captain America?

Not by feats. Which is the point. I think cap stats would beat Batmans gear. However its a never ending debate as it comes down to who you like more.

Kinda like you with Wolverine :)

So much to learn.

Cap has ran a mile in 73 seconds, downed helicopters just by throwing his shield, Bucky Barnes (a peak human who has fought and beat a bear) noted that Cap is three times stronger and faster than him, lifted an anchor, ripped a statue out of its base, hauled a supply truck, see bullets in slow motion, etc. He's physically superior to Batman.

There is versions of Cap (WW2 for example) where Cap is 2 tons. There is versions of cap where he lost his Super Soldier powers and was Peak Human. There is versions in between.

Know your characters before spewing random feats :) I make this mistake myself.

I listed feats from when he's been a Super Solider, and by feats, Wolverine is superhuman :)

#30 Edited by Dreaming (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Batman and Captain America being brought up when this fights about The Turtles and Wolverine?

#31 Posted by dondave (34426 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreaming said:

Why is Batman.and Captain America being brought up when this fights about The Turtles and Wolverine?

Online
#32 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

People are really saying that TMNTs win?

#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

People are really saying that TMNTs win?

They certainly have a good shot. At least the end of series of the Mirage Comics ones.

#34 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

So is Wolverine still "peak human"?

#35 Edited by Dreaming (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I dont see how the turtles have a good shot. They dont even have prep and none of there main weapons can harm logan. There weapons would most likely break. Wolverines to fast, more agility and has those strong blades that he can easily gutt the turtles with,.. this is spite to be honest in logans favor.

#36 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: But they won't be able to deal any damage that he won't regenerate from. That's the key factor here.

#37 Posted by jashro44 (19594 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: do you have scans of the mirage turtles?

#38 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: do you have scans of the mirage turtles?

No, just fond memories of reading them from a friend and the once in awhile issues that I bought back then.

Not that it matter, Wolverine fans think Wolverine is faster and more agile than 4 Meta Human turtles who also easily dodge Lasers and Gun fire while skate boarding on rails!

Sad.

#39 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: do you have scans of the mirage turtles?

No, just fond memories of reading them from a friend and the once in awhile issues that I bought back then.

Not that it matter, Wolverine fans think Wolverine is faster and more agile than 4 Meta Human turtles who also easily dodge Lasers and Gun fire while skate boarding on rails!

Sad.

No, we think Wolverine is faster because he's speed wise kept somewhat of an even pace with Spider-Man and even made him say "Is he.... faster than me?", easily dodged the superhumanly fast X-23 while holding himself back so he wouldn't hurt her, kept pace with Black Panther (a superhuman) in a fight, disemboweled a ninja trained to have split second reactions, and her whole group of ninja before she even pulled her sword out, tagged Speed Demon, outspeed Daken (who has superhuman speed) etc.

It's not "sad", just feats bro, and you really don't seem to know much about Wolverine's feats.

#40 Edited by jashro44 (19594 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yea not sure if he is much faster then them if they do have enhanced/low level super human stats. All though I can't say for certain about the mirage turtles.

#41 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: do you have scans of the mirage turtles?

No, just fond memories of reading them from a friend and the once in awhile issues that I bought back then.

Not that it matter, Wolverine fans think Wolverine is faster and more agile than 4 Meta Human turtles who also easily dodge Lasers and Gun fire while skate boarding on rails!

Sad.

No, we think Wolverine is faster because he's speed wise kept somewhat of an even pace with Spider-Man and even made him say "Is he.... faster than me?", easily dodged the superhumanly fast X-23 while holding himself back so he wouldn't hurt her, kept pace with Black Panther (a superhuman) in a fight, disemboweled a ninja trained to have split second reactions, and her whole group of ninja before she even pulled her sword out, tagged Speed Demon, outspeed Daken (who has superhuman speed) etc.

It's not "sad", just feats bro, and you really don't seem to know much about Wolverine's feats.

I know enough of Wolverine from Uncanny X-Men Comics from his first appearance in the X-Men, till the 2000s.

I know enough of Wolverine's first appearance and every other in Incredible Hulk Comics till 2000s.

I know Wolverine "feats" in all of Garth Ennis works with him.

I know Wolverine from all the New Avenger Titles to the Siege Event.

..... Yeah, I have alot of Wolverine Comics to judge him from, and they are nowhere near as good as the feats of his Solo Titles. Unlike Wolverine Fanboys, I think I have a good idea where he stands on "Average" and your obvious bias still shows :)

#42 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: do you have scans of the mirage turtles?

No, just fond memories of reading them from a friend and the once in awhile issues that I bought back then.

Not that it matter, Wolverine fans think Wolverine is faster and more agile than 4 Meta Human turtles who also easily dodge Lasers and Gun fire while skate boarding on rails!

Sad.

No, we think Wolverine is faster because he's speed wise kept somewhat of an even pace with Spider-Man and even made him say "Is he.... faster than me?", easily dodged the superhumanly fast X-23 while holding himself back so he wouldn't hurt her, kept pace with Black Panther (a superhuman) in a fight, disemboweled a ninja trained to have split second reactions, and her whole group of ninja before she even pulled her sword out, tagged Speed Demon, outspeed Daken (who has superhuman speed) etc.

It's not "sad", just feats bro, and you really don't seem to know much about Wolverine's feats.

I know enough of Wolverine from Uncanny X-Men Comics from his first appearance in the X-Men, till the 2000s.

I know enough of Wolverine's first appearance and every other in Incredible Hulk Comics till 2000s.

I know Wolverine "feats" in all of Garth Ennis works with him.

I know Wolverine from all the New Avenger Titles to the Siege Event.

..... Yeah, I have alot of Wolverine Comics to judge him from, and they are nowhere near as good as the feats of his Solo Titles. Unlike Wolverine Fanboys, I think I have a good idea where he stands on "Average" and your obvious bias still shows :)

Oh, you use Garth Ennis's biased feats with Wolverine to judge him? Yeah, shows you don't know much. Guess what, four of the feats I listed weren't in his solo titles. Your constant lowballing of Wolverine is kind of sad. Fact of the matter is, based on feats, Wolverine is slightly faster than the Turtles.

#43 Edited by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, since Wolverine's feats in his solo titles don't count, I guess every character's feats in their solos shouldn't count! Right?

#44 Posted by jashro44 (19594 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, you use Garth Ennis's biased feats with Wolverine to judge him? Yeah, shows you don't know much. Guess what, four of the feats I listed weren't in his solo titles. Your constant lowballing of Wolverine is kind of sad. Fact of the matter is, based on feats, Wolverine is slightly faster than the Turtles.

I guess you got me peg. :) Im just a Wolverine Lowballer who is not impressed with your favorite hero as much as you are. Absolutely right. My opinion differs from yours. Opinions, you know, the word for not a fact? Thats what we both have here lol.

Turtles should win ;) My stance.

#46 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Oh, you use Garth Ennis's biased feats with Wolverine to judge him? Yeah, shows you don't know much. Guess what, four of the feats I listed weren't in his solo titles. Your constant lowballing of Wolverine is kind of sad. Fact of the matter is, based on feats, Wolverine is slightly faster than the Turtles.

I guess you got me peg. :) Im just a Wolverine Lowballer who is not impressed with your favorite hero as much as you are. Absolutely right. My opinion differs from yours. Opinions, you know, the word for not a fact? Thats what we both have here lol.

Turtles should win ;) My stance.

Cool. Just keep lowballing characters you don't like even when feats prove you wrong. It just lessens your credibility as a debater on here really :)

#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. Just keep lowballing characters you don't like even when feats prove you wrong. It just lessens your credibility as a debater on here really :)

And your obvious Bias for "Wolverine always wins cause he has da best feats ever" already discredits you ;)

#48 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Cool. Just keep lowballing characters you don't like even when feats prove you wrong. It just lessens your credibility as a debater on here really :)

And your obvious Bias for "Wolverine always wins cause he has da best feats ever" already discredits you ;)

I debate with feats, and have noted multiple times where people are just too much for Wolverine based on their feats. Multiple people on here can vouch on that. Like I said, lowballing ANY character you don't like even feats prove you wrong just makes you look less credible. Keep doing so if you would like seeing that happen :)

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I debate with feats, and have noted multiple times where people are just too much for Wolverine based on their feats. Multiple people on here can vouch on that. Like I said, lowballing ANY character you don't like even feats prove you wrong just makes you look less credible. Keep doing so if you would like seeing that happen :)

I like how you think your Opinions of High End feats only matter. I seen Spider Man KO Fire Lord and Hold up over 1000s of tons of a Building.

You "Proving" with only High End Feats and ignoring the average just shows more and more. :)

Thus why people still get persuaded by me and I myself allow to be persuaded by others with reasonable arguments.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/combat-reflex-speed-wolverine-vs-batman-1488018/

Batman is faster than Wolverine. Many people here said it. They must all be dis credible now for their views on the characters lol.

See how your bias just shines?

#50 Posted by Wolverine08 (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

I debate with feats, and have noted multiple times where people are just too much for Wolverine based on their feats. Multiple people on here can vouch on that. Like I said, lowballing ANY character you don't like even feats prove you wrong just makes you look less credible. Keep doing so if you would like seeing that happen :)

I like how you think your Opinions of High End feats only matter. I seen Spider Man KO Fire Lord and Hold up over 1000s of tons of a Building.

You "Proving" with only High End Feats and ignoring the average just shows more and more. :)

Thus why people still get persuaded by me and I myself allow to be persuaded by others with reasonable arguments.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/combat-reflex-speed-wolverine-vs-batman-1488018/

Batman is faster than Wolverine. Many people here said it. They must all be dis credible now for their views on the characters lol.

See how your bias just shines?

I respect those posters opinions, but I disagree, and believe that Wolverine has feats to prove that he faster. You're idea that we should only use low end feats to judge Wolverine shows how hypocritical and biased that you are :)