#1 Edited by ShadowPro (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, this is one of the 2 last tmnt vs I've came up with

first round no prep, ramdom encounter standard gear

second round, one day prep, they can gather any weapon or item they can

fight in Central Park, during the night

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

SpiderMan no diff.

#3 Edited by k4tzm4n (35460 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man in round one. The Turtles are more skilled but Parker's combination of speed, agility, strength, webbing and endurance should win the day.

Prep battle could prove more interesting depending on what Donny can bring to the table, but overall I don't believe there's anything adequate enough (at least not yet) to truly turn the tide.

Staff
#4 Posted by ShadowPro (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

well as I said, I think it could go either way, that's way I made thei thread, to see who can win

#5 Edited by k4tzm4n (35460 posts) - - Show Bio

well as I said, I think it could go either way, that's way I made thei thread, to see who can win

Well, why do you think it can go either way? I've said why I think it doesn't ;)

Staff
#6 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, but it's in central park.

i.e. Spiderman has no webbing, which makes the fight a lot more fair.

#7 Edited by ShadowPro (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

well in the first place, while spidey has the superhuman abilites, and the beating-the-crap-out-of-supervillains experience, the turtles have a whole life of trianing in the art of ninjutsu,which means that their fighting skills are beter than spidey's and that training is ment to strike hard and fade away into the night without beeing seeing

also they have their experience against mutated giant monsters like spidey, and a lot a robots, no to mention they've dodge laser beams the way spidey would, also, this one has already lost fights against several enemies, when in random encounters (for him) and especially when they have prep. also their agility and eflexes in this version is almost superhuman (I say almost, 'cuz I don't want to make an statement, like if it actually is, though it looks that way)

#8 Posted by Shiryu (4017 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember this Spidey to be a pretty good fighter. I'm gonna say he punches holes through each of the Turtles' chests.

#9 Edited by k4tzm4n (35460 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: Totally legitimate points. While I agree the Turtles are more skilled and have a good amount of experience with a variety of creatures, I don't think they're prepared for something quite like Spider-Man. The combination of speed, agility, strength and webbing will be very problematic for them... especially considering Karai was able to dance around all of them two episodes ago. I think Parker's morals will make this interesting, no doubt, but ultimately I think his raw physicals and webbing will help him win the match in a very amusing fight. Good thread!

@shiryu said:

I remember this Spidey to be a pretty good fighter. I'm gonna say he punches holes through each of the Turtles' chests.

Yeah, he's endured some crazy brutal fights.

Staff
#10 Posted by Obtrusive (1663 posts) - - Show Bio

I would normally say spiderman, but this spiderman is exceptionally dumb, I watch that cartoon and just sigh most of the time. Oh, its spectacular spiderman, not ultimate? Then its spiderman no problem. It would be more fair if it were the 03 turtles then. Sorry for the rambling.

#11 Edited by ShadowPro (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

especially considering Karai was able to dance around all of them two episodes ago.

why you had to make me such a spoiler? well I t doesn't matter

now, back to topic, you have consider that karai is as (or even more) skilled and trained as the turtles, I mean, she was trained by the very own shredder during her whole life, and he wasn't for sure as nice and soft in her training as splinter is with the turtles training, so with that in mind, is really possible that she is better than them

also, in the second round, they have one day prep, that time is more than enough for donnie to create something to... eliminate the webbing factor, something like an acid spray that eliminates the web without harming his brothers, and for leo to create a good plan to use everything that plays in their favor and use the location in their benefit, like they did when the foot clan followed them

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (35460 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: The episode aired two weeks ago, so I didn't really think it was a spoiler...

Staff
#13 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Spider-Man basically be Shredder in this case? Spider-Man isn't as skilled of course, but he outclasses them in agility, strength, speed and intellect.

The only advantages they have are their numbers and skill.... which aren't much. I see Spider-Man winning.

#14 Edited by Walzo (4356 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man could win both rounds. He's surpasses them in most categories.

#15 Posted by ShadowPro (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

actually not quite true, when he fought against a mutated kravinoff he did it in central park (or at least I think it was that place), and used his webbing with the trees to trap him, but of course, that was possible due to sergei's fightin style which is way different from the turtles fighting stye, I mean he was literally chasing him and jumping like a lio, the turtles are smarter and more agile than that, and they woulb be able to see that trap

#16 Edited by k4tzm4n (35460 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#17 Posted by ShadowPro (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@shadowpro: Yes, it was Central Park.

see, so being in central park doesn't eliminate the webbing factor