Titans vs Queen Xenomorphs

• 64 results
QnAguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@whoisme: it's not that everyone is against you.

It's just that you didn't provide a fair and clear scenario for the aliens, is all. :3

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans and i'm not even counting the shifters.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Detrolord

@whoisme said:

@detrolord: This confuses me. Maybe I missed a chapter of the manga or something but I thought that regular titans didn't have "titan forms" they were just titans all the time. Anyway, when did they use their hearing to find targets (I think you may be confusing it with their ability to sense humans) and how good is their hearing?

They won't until one of them gets lucky.

I'm saying the intelligent titans have the most impressive strength feats.Normal titans weren't even able to break through that tower that humans were hiding in with supplies

I do not remember this. Again, might have missed the newest chapter of the manga.

The height is random, like whenever the walls were breached and titans poured through.

they cant break to the tower cause their dumb as fock but they have the strength and capability like eren. but they did pushed that tower.

Human Titans have special ability other than their titan form like crystalization/titan control

the one im talking about are large titans have a strength to smash a building

If i remember correctly jean was found by a titan cause he drop something on the floor 2 lazy 2 research

Gunshot

A Titan Hearing it Miles Away

A Titan Heared Somebody in the mist

No Caption Provided

Titan smashing his head

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way I see it, this is what will end up happening.

The queens will end up wiping out the rest of humanity and then move on to the outside. Once that happens, with all of the xenomorphs they'll wipe out the titans with sheer numbers. Even with regen, sheer numbers would will allow for the titans weak spot to be taken out.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: You have proven that titans can hear and can use their hearing. However, if titans have the strength to collapse the tower but don't use it, what makes you think they will be able to use their strength when fighting the Queens?

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: You have proven that titans can hear and can use their hearing. However, if titans have the strength to collapse the tower but don't use it, what makes you think they will be able to use their strength when fighting the Queens?

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme said:

As long they can grab Titans can own the queens the will eat em up

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: The queens are not small enough to be conveniently eaten by the titans. And that's another thing. Titans have been shown to be good at hunting and eating humans, but bad at fighting things their own size. If they treat Queens like they treat humans, they will never kill them.

Another thing. A titan's solution to killing something seems to be eating it. Titan teeth can easily cut humans, but how would it do against a queen (in alien vs predator, a queen survived a blast which crumbled a giant temple. It was probably miles long.). Again, if titans only keep gnawing at the Queens and nothing else, they will never kill all of them.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By XLR87T3

@whoisme: You're right. Titans can't fight at all. And Queens are very durable for their size. The titans would break their teeth.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Titans

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what would happen if a Xenomorph infected a titan? A giant retarded Xenomorph lol?

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what would happen if a Xenomorph infected a titan? A giant retarded Xenomorph lol?

Nope mot gonna happen since titans are ballon like creature which is not really quite explained yet the only thing i know is they don't have organs/no brains/ no bones they are made of some kind of special gas that why they vanish when killed.

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queens curbstomp easily