• 64 results
whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whoisme

one xenomorph queen is born within the walls of the Attack on Titan universe. She lays 499 eggs, which hatch into face-huggers, which become chest-bursters, which grow to adulthood. As soon as they do this, the wall is broken and 500 titans sweep through. We will ignore the fact that titans would just ignore the xenomorphs because they are not human and just answer this question; who wins?

Edit

Since people were telling me there was too big or a power difference between titans and xenomorphs, it is now 500 titans vs 500 xenomorph queens

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans, assuming the ratio of xenomorphs to titans are 1:1

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

There's too big a size difference lol..

Insects to Humans,,, titans stomp

AOT is so popular, it blows my mind.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Titans

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: The scene with the seemingly motionless titan suddenly looking in the trees for humans was beyond disturbing.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wut
No Caption Provided

........................ Really? They are too large for facehuggers to hug. They get stepped on. Can't even kill them by being eaten and having the acid in their throats and stomachs because of the Titan's regeneration.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:
No Caption Provided

........................ Really? They are too large for facehuggers to hug. They get stepped on. Can't even kill them by being eaten and having the acid in their throats and stomachs because of the Titan's regeneration.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut@killerwasp He means the people inside the city are being used as hosts, not the titans.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wut
whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By whoisme

@wut: How so? Queens can produce more facehuggers to use on humans and while their acidic blood won't kill titans, it could incapacitate them long enough for another queen to finish the job

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: Titans can only be killed by attacking a certain spot on the base of their neck. The Aliens will not know about this when we start off, even if they did, they will be turned to acid smears on the ground from a single blow.

Their acid is useless because of the Titan's fast regeneration.

This is a stomp. This is not a good fight. At all. The fact you think it is.... is troubling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut Um....I already said titans won up top? I was just correcting where you said the facehuggers were being used on titans...

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut Ok? That has nothing to do with what I was stating, so...

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Whenever an alien is cut or injured, their blood sprays out of them like from a pressurized. I also believe (could be wrong) that their acid is strong enough to melt steel. We saw that bullets are enough to blind titans for minutes. Imagine what acid that strong would do and how useless a blind titan would be. The head is a very common place for them to strike and if they miss they could hit the nape.

Also, certain titans are close to humans in size and facehuggers could be used on them. if this happens, certain alien could gain the abilities of titans.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Yes, yes it does. You said they infect the villagers, not attempt to infect the titans. I said that it does not change a thing and is still a stomp.

It does not mean I thought you were saying the aliens won. All I was doing was saying that even with the change with the Aliens, what I said about them getting stomped does not change. You can take that as me trying to pick an argument with you, but seeing as we agree on the outcome, it wouldn't make sense. It was merely me clarifying that it does not change anything.

I do not know where you are having a problem with this, nor do I understand your problem, in general.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: Their acid is worthless as what melts will regenerate extremely fast. Their acid can melt steel, but it is not a matter of 'can the acid melt the titan's flesh' it is a matter of 'titan regenerates flesh, continues on with his day' The smallest titans are still meters high, more then enough to crush a Xenomorph with raw muscle power. Titans are not completely brain dead. Hopefully, they would feel the Xenomorph crawling on him and will swat him like a large bug as they do to humans.

The facehugger grabs people by wrapping around their neck and holding on till they infest. Their acid blood makes it impossible to cut or pry them off because of the pain and death that follows. A titan is not going to be concerned with this. Tearing apart, biting, or otherwise removing the facehugger and having it's acid spill on him is not going to bother him at all. Could it happen to the smallest of the small? Sure. But doubtful.

So unless you are going to edit the OP to say Xenomorphs vs the smallest titans, this is going to be a stomp.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: In the manga their was a titan small enough that a large human was able to throw him out a window.

Again, bullets were able to blind titans for minutes (it might have been seconds) and they didn't even completely destroy the eyes. The acid would probably melt their faces off and if it stayed on them for a long time they wouldn't be able to heal. For smaller titans it may even destroy the head and nape.

Queen Xenomorphs are smaller than large titans, but not enough for them to be crawling on them. Here is a link to show you the size of a Queen xenomorph. Watch from 0:20 to 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-vEVjDWXnU

Xenomorphs are far quicker than titans. For the most part, they could probably dodge their blows. Also, xenomorphs will run when they are in danger. Since titans lose all their energy at night, xenomorphs could come back and attack them until they found their weak spot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut The point of my conversation was just to correct your mistake, therefore you bringing which side wins or loses is irrelevant to me and has no purpose towards my topic.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wut

@whoisme: You... don't know how acid works do you? There is a reason that when a drop of acid hits the floor, it doesn't melt through everything. They are both 'used up' in the reaction. The acid will not sit there forever.

Titan is hit by acid. Acid burns through flesh until the acid 'burns' itself in the reaction. Titan regenerates. <--- This is what is going to happen.

You can see this happen when the aliens hurt themselves to melt through the steel floor to escape their cell, but it did not burn through everything because the Acid used itself up. Acid is not a self-replicating, ever melting substance.

I see you edited it to Queens, in which case, how many titans they kill entirely depends on what titans are there. Large titans are going to be too powerful for the Queens, especially special titans like shifters, armored, or the colossal.

If a match requires numerous changes to make it resemble a match... probably shouldn't be put against each other.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: Alien acid is often overrated. Although it would cripple a human it still is less effective against organic flesh and would be barely noticeable against the much larger titans.

Xenomorphs are far quicker than titans

Overall yes but not in a sense that will matter in a long run, titans also seemed fully capable of sudden quick swipes. I suppose they needed to be otherwise they would be easy pickings for people zooming about.

Since titans lose all their energy at night, xenomorphs could come back and attack them until they found their weak spot.

Not actually true, they are just less active, if this where the titan threat would have been a joke and humans would casually slaughter them at night.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut There is no problem, I'm just responding to your questions O. o

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: No... no you are not. Your actions have been baffling me as I do not understand your problem with any of this.

Corrected me on the OP. I said it makes no difference. Then you started all of this. You made this take way longer and drew this out for no reason.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By whoisme

@dextersinister: Yes, they lose most of their energy at night. After a few minutes (or some cases, hours) without sunlight, they lose their energy. Hanji discovered this when she was experimenting on captured titans. I agree that this is a little bit of a plot hole. I hope it is explained.

In the manga, when titans moved at night humans were amazed and said they shouldn't be able to do that.

Titans can be quick at times, but they are slow for much longer, where queens can deliver many blows with their tails, mouth and head in a shorter amount of time. Hanji also discovered that some titans feel pain. For these, a slash of a queen' tail could be able to incapacitate them for seconds, which in a fight is a lot of time. Again, at night titans are much less active (as you said) so they would be able to do almost nothing against the queens during that time.

Even if the acid doesn't do much, it's still fully capable of destroying their eyes and blinding them for longer than bullets did.

Also, queens are probably as large or larger than most titans and could probable keep attacking them until they found their nape. Also, several queens could probably take a large titan, as they are quicker, have better reflexes and could probably coordinate with each other.

Wut: I'll admit it. I was wrong about the acid sitting on their face.

When did I mention having colossal titans, armored titans or any kind of titans in there? I suppose it's my fault for not being specific enough. However, if there were intelligent titans, that would just make it easier for the xenomorphs. Regular titans attack and devour intelligent titans just like humans. So, if there were any intelligent titans coming through, they would just fight with the regular titans. This would only serve to increase the xenomorphs chances as it would majorly decrease the titan's numbers.

I only made one edit

P.S. I'm not sure that the xenomorphs would win. I just don't think it's a stomp.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: What size of these titans are we using? 5 meter? 10 meter? 15?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme:

It seemed that they where more amazed that the titans where fully active and roaming about, they where still worried about coming across titans after all. I assume titans just stand around at night, not that they are completely helpless.

One good bash from your average 10 footer would kill a queen, you recoil from injury not get stunned by it, nothing that gets stunned by pain would survive as a species.

Normally acid splash implies your opponent has died, why would acid last that much longer? it has it's reaction wears out and the healing takes place.

Alien Queen didn't seem that big or fast, I'm going by the Aliens movie which I would consider the prime example of a Xenomorph Queen. I once had to look up the stats for a power loader which held off a queen for a tournament and it can lift just under 9 tons.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@whoisme: Alien acid is often overrated. Although it would cripple a human it still is less effective against organic flesh and would be barely noticeable against the much larger titans.

Xenomorphs are far quicker than titans

Overall yes but not in a sense that will matter in a long run, titans also seemed fully capable of sudden quick swipes. I suppose they needed to be otherwise they would be easy pickings for people zooming about.

Since titans lose all their energy at night, xenomorphs could come back and attack them until they found their weak spot.

Not actually true, they are just less active, if this where the titan threat would have been a joke and humans would casually slaughter them at night.

Yeah, the Night thing in the Manga has already shown Titans acting people at night...Besides that we still don't know that much about Titans...they still have to keep the mystery going until they reach that damn basement. Anyway, Dexter just explained the plot hole. Also how would the aliens know to wait until night?

Titans stomp.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: It's more the regen than anything else, without it humanity probably would have been able to stand up to them given there poor inteligence.

But if Xenomorphs or even you where fighting something that starts sprouting back it's limbs and even head you'd be thinking holy sh*t I better run rather than look for a weakspot that may not even exist.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: It's been a while since I read the manga. I'll give you the sunlight thing.

An alien queen was able to survive an explosion which crumbled a giant underground temple in alien vs predator. It's going to take more than one good bash.

I know the acid would be used up. I'm just saying that their eyes would be destroyed and take a while to heal and sight is the only sense we've seen them use.

Queens aren't fast, but they're faster than titans. I'm judging the queen's sized based on a video game clip that I put a link to in a comment above. In that she looked nearly big enough to squash people underfoot.

Normal xenomorphs (I believe) can climb extremely well. With 500 queens their would be a lot of them swarming over the titans and if one finds the nape then it's game over.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By whoisme

@those_eyes: Random titans from the outside, like when the Colossal first broke through the wall.

Dextersinister: Many of the queens would run, some would fight, I think. However, the drones are expendable and more willing to risk their lives for the queens.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans are basically giant zombies that can regenerate the queens aren't taking this.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: From what we've seen, the queens actually have intelligence unlike the titans. They could run when nessecary and work together. They could also push a titan onto his back and bash him on the ground.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: If it's Random Titans then some of those Titans would be aberrant Titans...further increasing the stomp factor. Sight is not the only sense Titans have, their biology has been compared to humans, meaning they have the sense of smell.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By whoisme

@lukehero: Many titans would focus on humans instead of dealing with the threat of the queens.

When have they ever been shown using a sense other than sight (other than feeling, they have been shown to feel pain)? And what proof is there that any of their senses are even good?

(I edited this post)

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: Actually I believe so...anyway, if you have read the magna then you know...

Titans are former humans.

Titans are humans that have been transformed, they probably are trapped in Titan bodies similarly to how Eren is inside the Titan body, which is why the spot on the neck is how you kill them.

Titans have larger nasal cavities from being bigger, the larger the nose cavity the better the sense of smell. So, yeah I recon it's pretty good. Maybe not as good as an animal like a Vulture or Eagle, but pretty damn good.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: But when have they ever used it? And even if they did, the acid would destroy that too (temporarily)

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the greatest feats have been given to intelligent titans.What is a regular titan's greatest feat of strength? A queen was able to tank an explosion that crumbled a giant underground temple and survived. What can I titan do that can beat that?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Titans.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Detrolord

Wrong reply

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme said:

@detrolord: Care to elaborate?

Regeneration/Durability

Speed

So you happy?

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By whoisme

@detrolord:Other than crushing and eating humans effortlessly, normal titans have no strength feats. Eren has fought some of them, and he has destroyed buildings and knocked down huge trees, but he always beat them easily unless he was damaged and outnumbered. In other words, how are they supposed to kill something that can survive an explosion that can crumble an underground temple and the tunnel leading to that temple (which I believe was miles long).

Those speed feats are only for aberants. They can run faster than horses. Most titans cannot.

Yes, I am very happy that you responded.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme said:

@detrolord: I was talking about its senses. I said that titans never use their sense of smell and even if they did the acid would destroy their nose anyway. It's strength and height have nothing to do with it.

If you were asking what regeneration and height of a titan is, I'll answer that. For reg, titans can heal from nearly anything as long as their nape isn't damaged. They can grow back their head and limbs and survive having a tower collapsed on them.

Height varies. Some are barely bigger than a human (about 2 meters) while others can be 15-20 meters tall.

Other than crushing and eating humans effortlessly, normal titans have few strength feats. Eren has fought some of them, and he has destroyed buildings and knocked down huge trees, but he always beat them easily unless he was damaged and outnumbered.

Actually Regular Titans are easier to beat in Titan Form because the only thing they do is attack in sight they actually used hearing to find their targets

Also how will the Queens know the Titans weakness?

Strength you don't believe the titan is stronger than the Queens because they are getting pawned by Eren?(lke MC pawning the covenant?)

If i remember a normal titan destroyed a bricked house and a castle wall is that acceptable?

So what height are you using? if you want to have a minimal height please put it in the OP.

QnAguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By QnAguy

Scenario is much too blurry.

Assuming that the city has a "infinite human supply" rather than a "just-a-city" handful of humans, and that both factions have a weeks prep time (or less(aliens spread really fast)), aliens, easy.

If not, ultimate titanic stomp.

Or the alien queens might just camp out somewhere secluded and spam the shit out of the facehugger eggs, facehuggers crawl up the Titans mouth and nose (the actual titanic ones(as in really humongous)), seed the Titans from within, chestbursters grow to aliens and fuck that shit up from within (mainly targeting the Titans brains).

Anyways, really blurry scenario, didn't even bother to say where was what or what was what. -_- *gasp* *sigh*

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: This confuses me. Maybe I missed a chapter of the manga or something but I thought that regular titans didn't have "titan forms" they were just titans all the time. Anyway, when did they use their hearing to find targets (I think you may be confusing it with their ability to sense humans) and how good is their hearing?

They won't until one of them gets lucky.

I'm saying the intelligent titans have the most impressive strength feats.Normal titans weren't even able to break through that tower that humans were hiding in with supplies

I do not remember this. Again, might have missed the newest chapter of the manga.

The height is random, like whenever the walls were breached and titans poured through.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By whoisme

I did not think this thread would be everyone vs me :(