#1 Edited by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

In one corner we have the Eternals led by:

Thanos of Titan!

Followed by Gilgamesh!

Along with Makkari!

Assisted by Starfox!

And Last but certainly not least: Sersi!

VS.

The Captains

Led by Captain Marvel!

Followed by Genis Vell!

Starfox by Philip Tan
Captain Marvel by ChrisCross

(his picture won't post for some reason...)

Assisted by Captain Britain!

Along with Captain Universe!

Along with Ms. Marvel!

Marvel: Avengers Alliance - Sprite

Morals are off

Everyone is bloodlusted

Location is an indestructible planet

Win via BFR, death or incapacitation of all members of the opposing team

Everyone is in their most powerful forms without the aid of outside non-standard equipment

Genis-Vell is NOT omniscient and neither is Captain Mar-Vell however they retain cosmic awareness

Thanos does NOT have the IG or HOTU

Bonus: Whatever team wins must take on...

Odin the Allfather!

The team gets 3 days prep time.

You feeling lucky...Punk?

#2 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

No one? I thought I made an interesting battle

#3 Posted by Tohoma (1618 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering why does everyone still refer the new Captain Marvel as Miss Marvel?

#4 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans their power overwhelms

#5 Posted by ShootingNova (19002 posts) - - Show Bio

If any team wins, they all fight Odin? What.........

And that picture of Thanos is IG Thanos, so I'm going to assume that it's IG Thanos in this fight.....

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans should take this.

#7 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma said:

Just wondering why does everyone still refer the new Captain Marvel as Miss Marvel?

It was distinguish her from Mer-Vell who is also Captain Marvel.

@ShootingNova said:

If any team wins, they all fight Odin? What.........

And that picture of Thanos is IG Thanos, so I'm going to assume that it's IG Thanos in this fight.....

I explicitly stated he didn't have HOTU or IG though all characters are in their most powerful forms.

#8 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

no IG, no mad Genis-Vell version.

i think Thanos, i mean Titans win, mostly because of Thanos.

they will lose against Odin, unless Thanos has enough prep time.

#9 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

Even with Binary, the most powerful Captain Britain, and Captain Universe? I figured Starfox and maybe Sersi would get one shotted by one these beings. and they could gang up on Thanos while the others are being handled by the lesser of team Captain or vice versa.

#10 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Even with Binary, the most powerful Captain Britain, and Captain Universe? I figured Starfox and maybe Sersi would get one shotted by one these beings. and they could gang up on Thanos while the others are being handled by the lesser of team Captain or vice versa.

oh i forgot about Captain Universe and Binary. mmm this is difficult i think Captains win. but Thanos and Gilgamesh will give them really hard time.

#11 Posted by ShootingNova (19002 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: So he has the Cosmic Cube? Although I don't think that was him in his prime anyways.

#12 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@beautifulrevery: So he has the Cosmic Cube? Although I don't think that was him in his prime anyways.

No, I also stated no outside tech/objects that aren't apart of their standard equipment. That was pretty much just to nerf Thanos to manageable levels lol

#13 Posted by terry2012 (5912 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two wins, and they beat Odin.

#14 Posted by ShootingNova (19002 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Alright, but again, I don't think he was in his prime with that, anyways. As for bonus, either of the teams beat Odin, seriously, make a team of purely Skyfathers or something.

#15 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@beautifulrevery: Alright, but again, I don't think he was in his prime with that, anyways. As for bonus, either of the teams beat Odin, seriously, make a team of purely Skyfathers or something.

If I just add Zeus would it be fairer for the second round? I thought Odin was a galaxy buster and Thanos couldn't beat him by himself. And maybe give the team 1 week prep time?

#16 Posted by ShootingNova (19002 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Thanos was close to beating Odin. If you throw the rest in, that's a massive stomp.

How about adding Zeus and another being, maybe not a Skyfather (it might be too much?). Odinforce Thor or something.

#17 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5314 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mad Titan wins.

#18 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@beautifulrevery: Thanos was close to beating Odin. If you throw the rest in, that's a massive stomp.

How about adding Zeus and another being, maybe not a Skyfather (it might be too much?). Odinforce Thor or something.

Ah, I forgot about Thanos almost beating Odin. Fair enough. Making changes now

#19 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@ShootingNova said:

i thought, it was the opposite, Odin was toying with Thanos. i don't remember Odin even getting hurt fom Thanos. did he?

#20 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@ShootingNova said:

i thought, it was the opposite, Odin was toying with Thanos. i don't remember Odin even getting hurt fom Thanos. did he?

Now that you mention it...

I don't have the comics on hand so I can't say for sure but you may be correct. At best I think it was a stalemate with slight favor towards Odin.

#21 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: no no no, now you made round 2 a complet spite, i think the better would be vs Zeus alone, or King Thor alone, but i think it's still a victory for the skyfather

#22 Edited by ShootingNova (19002 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Odin won, but it was a close match. Thanos is much stronger since then, while Odin is not.

#23 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: no no no, now you made round 2 a complet spite, i think the better would be vs Zeus alone, or King Thor alone, but i think it's still a victory for the skyfather

Zeus isn't as strong as Odin iirc(only by a little) so it makes no sense to put him where Thanos put up quite a fight against Odin.

@ShootingNova said:

@beautifulrevery: Odin won, but it was a close match. Thanos is much stronger since then, while Odin is not.

Should I maybe put in Bor at his prime? He was shown and stated to be beyond Odin in power as well as the Odinforce.

#24 Posted by ShootingNova (19002 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Odin stated Zeus to be his equal, and they apparently stalemated in a fight. Odin has more and better feats, but Zeus has superior physical strength.

#25 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@beautifulrevery: Odin stated Zeus to be his equal, and they apparently stalemated in a fight. Odin has more and better feats, but Zeus has superior physical strength.

I think that would be too much for either of the teams to handle TBH. I think a singular high end skyfather would be good enough for the bonus round.

#26 Posted by ShootingNova (19002 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: But alone, Odin gets stomped. Thanos alone is probably beating Odin.

#27 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@beautifulrevery: But alone, Odin gets stomped. Thanos alone is probably beating Odin.

What about Odin's father Bor in his prime? A weakened Bor almost killed Odin Force Thor