This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans (Attack on Titan)

vs

Sentinels (Marvel)

Set up:

Titans are attacking Washington DC so the government calls in the Sentinels to stop them, the Sentinels must defend Washington DC at all cost.

• Both sides are bloodlust.
  • The Titans being featured in this batte are 50 40 meter deviant Titans, Erin, Ape Titan, Female Titan, Colossal Titan.
  • The Sentinels that are being used are the 10 Mark 1 Sentinels(with Powers Disable/Scanners On and both laser and flying abilities disabled).
  • The Titans are solely forcing on the Sentinels and not the actual city it's self.
  • Erin is controlling the Titans & Ape Titan is helping guide them.
  • no Master Mold or Nimrod.
  • Battle takes place around Washington DC.

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by thelocust619 (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Standard 15 meter Titans are dumb and will die. Unique Titans are more aggressive versions of that. Also 1,000 times more horrifying

#4 Posted by JediXMan (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentinels stomp. This isn't even close.

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by lukehero (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if they were all Deviant Titans at 40 meters a piece...Sentinels Stomp

#7 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentinels still got this but not in a stomp.

#8 Posted by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

Thanks my friend glad you don't think this is a stomp :) because I've been thinking about this battle for a while and I thought it would be very interesting.

#9 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

Pew pew lasers.

#10 Posted by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Pew pew lasers.

But the Sentinels don't have lasers in the battle.

#11 Posted by lukehero (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark I Sentinels are 20 toners and are highly durable and much more intelligent than any Titan outside of the shifters & Ape Titan. Even when Female Titan & Armored Titan show up...The sentinels will work together to destroy them. Titans wouldn't even be motivated to attack the Sentinels...even bloodlusted they would attack DC & head straight for the humans. Sentinels have all types of equipment & scanners to detect the Titan weakness...so even without lasers, energy weapons, nets, and other various projectiles. This is a stomp.

#12 Posted by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: I will edit the op to make it where the Titans are sololy forcing on the Sentinels and not the city it's self.

#13 Posted by lukehero (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Make it where ---SPOILERS if you didn't read it yet....Erin is controlling the Titans & Ape Titan is helping guide them.

#14 Posted by Frocharocha (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

Mark I Sentinels are 20 toners and are highly durable and much more intelligent than any Titan outside of the shifters & Ape Titan. Even when Female Titan & Armored Titan show up...The sentinels will work together to destroy them. Titans wouldn't even be motivated to attack the Sentinels...even bloodlusted they would attack DC & head straight for the humans. Sentinels have all types of equipment & scanners to detect the Titan weakness...so even without lasers, energy weapons, nets, and other various projectiles. This is a stomp.

This. Once they spot the titans weakpost. It`s just a matter of time. There`s nothing titans can do to hurt Sentinels. They just need to step on the titans.

#15 Posted by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@jwwprod: Make it where ---SPOILERS if you didn't read it yet....Erin is controlling the Titans & Ape Titan is helping guide them.

Ok then I will edit the op to make it like that :) Also what about the Colossus Titan?

#16 Edited by thelocust619 (3188 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by DeathHero61 (7828 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Edited by lukehero (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: I would make it like this 50 40 meter deviant Titans, Erin, Ape Titan, Female Titan, Colossal Titan vs 10 Mark 1 Sentinels(Powers Disable/Scanners On)....This is a fight either side could win, based on everything in the Anime & Manga....I am fully up to date on both.

@thelocust619: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/

#19 Posted by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Thanks my friend :) I will edit it in a minute.

#20 Posted by dondave (39866 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentinels

#21 Edited by Frocharocha (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@jwwprod: I would make it like this 50 40 meter deviant Titans, Erin, Ape Titan, Female Titan, Colossal Titan vs 10 Mark 1 Sentinels(Powers Disable/Scanners On)....This is a fight either side could win, based on everything in the Anime & Manga....I am fully up to date on both.

@thelocust619: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/

Titans never faced anything like Marvel humanity. Sentinels are made out of Titanium i beoieve. So it doesn`t matter how much they punch a single Sentinel, it`s not doing nothing. Titanium is very had.

#22 Edited by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: How's the op how?

@frocharocha no I think a Titan and damage a Sentinel if it goes full out of it.

#23 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@carter_esque said:

Thanks my friend glad you don't think this is a stomp :) because I've been thinking about this battle for a while and I thought it would be very interesting.

It is very unique so good job on that.

#24 Edited by lukehero (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: I would say a Mark 1 Sentinel is 30 meters, Erin is 15 meters and lifted a huge boulder making him a 10 to 15 toner... Sentinels are as you said made of Titanium, Colossal Titan is huge making his strength possibly over 50 tons...40 meter titans should be 20 to 25 toners. Armored Titan is 15 meters, but just almost strong as Colossal. Female Titan can make parts of her body diamond hard. This is a fair fight. Sentinels will try to rip off heads after they detect the weakness. There will be no stepping on Titans at 40 meter fodder Titans...The Sentiels will be able to step on Erin, Armored, and Female...but they are all intelligent. Ape Titan is also very smart and can talk to titans. Erin will control the fodder 40 meter Titans.

#25 Posted by Albertphytagoras (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentinels take this.

#26 Posted by sophia89 (11949 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: how many titans,and how many sentinals are being used?

#27 Posted by lukehero (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Ya this is an even fight....could go either way...

#28 Posted by NeonGameWave (10897 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@fallschirmjager@neongamewave@jedixman@carter_esque@dccomicsrule2011

Who do you guys think wins? and if you think the op should be edited then let me know :)

I think the Sentinels would win a very close and interesting match due to their advancements in weaponry also they have the communicative advantage, but I think the Titans could pull off a solid win via Eren`s guidance, leadership and experience his rationality will give foundation for the Titans` strength advantages.

#29 Posted by lol (5444 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentinels. Easily. These things are made of steel and can bash apart Sky Scrapers with ease. They can tank missiles and continue moving. It takes a full blown shot from Cyclops to put one down, and even that's not always successful.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#31 Edited by Chibi_cute (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

The sentinels can easily fly and blast them from the sky.

#32 Edited by NeonGameWave (10897 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#33 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14575 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentinels.

#34 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12193 posts) - - Show Bio

The sentinels can easily fly and blast them from the sky.

As if that would be needed XD

#35 Posted by JwwProd (12168 posts) - - Show Bio