No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Titania is stronger and more durable so she wins.

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By loveNwar

I think the same. Too bad she's dead.. lol (oh yeah, and if you had shown the next panel, you would see Thor punching her away like a rag doll. Oh well, she tried...)

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loveNwar said:
" I think the same. Too bad she's dead.. lol (oh yeah, and if you had shown the next panel, you would see Thor punching her away like a rag doll. Oh well, she tried...) "
Who's dead?
moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By moviegeek17

I'm going to go with thundra on this one. I think she has what it takes to win the fight, especially since she's an extremely good fighter and she's one of the strongest women in the marvel universe. And besides anyone who can beat the thing and stand up to the hulk should win in my books.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go with thundra on this one. I think she has what it takes to win the fight, especially since she's an extremely good fighter and she's one of the strongest women in the marvel universe. And besides anyone who can beat the thing and stand up to the hulk should win in my books.

jeffcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Toratorn

@jeffcom: FF #133:

FF #130:

FF #129:

Well, as much as these can be called "wins".

OT: Thundra. Being able to match Ben > being constantly dumped on by Jen.

jeffcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: thanks for the pics ...actually I would say the first one is pretty much a win grimm may have come back and did not give up but seemed at her mercy the other 2 she just knocks him down and escapes or gets interrupted getting the better of it so far as it went but I would not call them wins again thanks I never saw the 1st but I think I recall the others as draws [ many years ago only read once ] THANKS

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeffcom: eh, the first one is pretty sketchy since Ben was barely fighting back. But anyway, no problem.

Truth to be told, they fought on two more occasions, both of which were less than impressive for Thundra.

Marvel Two-In-One #56, where Thundra fights a recently injured Ben and he performs pretty good before they are interrupted:

And Giant-Size Super-Stars, where Ben and Hulk had their mind switched, and Hulk in Ben's body one-shots her TWICE in the same issue, once just by just punching the ground near her, (both instancies are several pages apart, FYI) and no-sells a sucker punch from her when he is back in his body:

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By seastone98

@jeffcom: bro don't even remember this thread if i did say she wins i was probably drunk (literally) lolz

jeffcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been there ….Marvel was doing the old we have a new character and want to make them seem impressive so they come out the shoot like gangbusters then they find a level I think this was originally a thundra vs titania thread and someone said she beat thing and hulk ….if she ever beat hulk that's pure crap ...despite her obvious fighting skills she simply doea not have the power to beat hulk thanks

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Not sure honestly. I’d need to see more feats for Thundra.

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thundra stomps. Titania's a garbage brick.

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thundra.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thundra.

Riotron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titania is stronger and more durable but Thundra is a wayyyyyy better fighter. She’s trained as a warrior her entire life. I’d say it’s the equivalent in real life of a huge power lifter fighting a small lean martial artist.

I’m going to say Thundra wins 7/10 and Titania gets in a few.

Avatar image for conradknightsocks
ConradKnightSocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@riotron: I think that’s way overegging the power difference. It’s more like sending Brock Lesnar against a world class power lifter with no fighting skill

Handbook ratings aside, I’d say Thundra actually had the edge in strength before Titania went through that phase of feverishly weightlifting to beat She-Hulk. Even now though, I doubt Titania has more than a 10% strength advantage and Thundra is more skilled, more experienced and faster plus she’s got more guts. Titania is a bully who gets shaken when things don’t go her way