#1 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderwoman gets all her weapons

#2 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Princess and Wonderwoman, simply because they are suposedly stronger and better fighters.

#3 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I didn't type it right, I meant the three of them against wonderwoman

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, well I'd give it to She-Hulk, Titania, and Princess.

#5 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with wonderwomans speed she could slice all three of them up without being touched.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Princess is the only one that could slow Diana down, but I don't think she's powerful enough to do more than that.

#7 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman's ability to fly makes it a fight between Diana and Power Princess.

When Diana takes care of her, she'd fight against She-Hulk and Titania..and beat them. Wonder Woman is at the least a rudimentary tactical fighter, so she'd be able to figure it out. Besides, Titania and She-Hulk would be too busy fighting each other to really make a difference.

#8 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

This deserves a good bump

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent Paradox 9 said:

Wonder Woman's ability to fly makes it a fight between Diana and Power Princess.

When Diana takes care of her, she'd fight against She-Hulk and Titania..and beat them. Wonder Woman is at the least a rudimentary tactical fighter, so she'd be able to figure it out. Besides, Titania and She-Hulk would be too busy fighting each other to really make a difference.

Or Power Princess can play it smart and stay on the ground with her allies.....

#10 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wonder Woman is able to beat PP quickly than she will takes out T&S-H pretty fast.