#1 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• Luck Cage is morals on (KO, Incapacitate)
  • Eren blood-lust, morals off
  • Starting Distance: 15 meters
  • Fully interactive environment, No BFR

#2 Edited by bflynn316 (680 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha it's Luke Cage buddy not Luck Cage

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice catch, edit.

#4 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel as though Eren takes this pretty easily. He's easily in the same strength range if not much stronger and has skills unlike most titans. I feel like Luke's just gonna get tossed and battered until he's dead.

#5 Edited by those_eyes (6551 posts) - - Show Bio

Eren can regenerate from anything luke cage throws at him!

Eren has flame form which will make this borderline stomp!

Eren stronger

This boulder has got to weigh more than 20 tons

#6 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

Eren doesn't have infinite regen & can only stay Titan for a few hours.

Luke easy has the durability to take earns hits considering they are building buster at most. Also Luke has the strength to brake Eren's limbs being able to punch through steel.

Lastly Eren doesn't have a fire form that's anime only.

#7 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

Eren;s only real advantage would be to use the "Coordinate" which allows him to control other titans. but that doesn't let h matter much since he can't control it yet.

Please only click the spoiler tags if you want to spoil the anime or manga for yourself.

#8 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9351 posts) - - Show Bio

Erin takes this though attrition

#9 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch

#10 Posted by lowlaville (4371 posts) - - Show Bio

Erens healing factor in Titan form is like Wolverines, but he requires to consume other Titans for extensive use of this feat. Although, Eren should be enough to kill Luke.

#11 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

If you need feats Luke has fought with Dormammu empowered Hood who is more durable and stronger than Eren.

#12 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Eren can't hurt Luke.

That's it, Luke outlasts him and wins.

#13 Posted by lowlaville (4371 posts) - - Show Bio

If you need feats Luke has fought with Dormammu empowered Hood who is more durable and stronger than Eren.

I don't know what you mean to say here. Luke did not beat the guy, just landed a single hit that I saw. On top of that, what does this prove towards the argument versus Eren? Nothing that I saw.

Eren can go around supersonic speed, considering he fought on par with a titan that blizes people on horseback. Hes durable enough to tank punches that are diamond hard

#14 Posted by Superbot400 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage survived being punched through building by the Hulk, going into deep sea pressure, buildings collapsed on him by the Thing, wolverine claws, Namor/Thing/Hulk/IronClad/etc probably stronger then Eren but Cage could fight them all on. There is nothing Titan Eren could do that "kill" Luke Cage. Luke Cage could outlast the formula that gives Eren his powers.

I can't imagine that Eren is much stronger then Luke Cage either.

#15 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Fought with never stated defeated. Dormammu empowered Hood beats Eren in stats so I fail to see why this match is a stomp.

Eren at best is 100 mph not even close to mach 1. Also armored titan punches through Eren like wood so no he didn't tank it.

Plus steel swords cuts through titan hide.

#16 Posted by lowlaville (4371 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Fought with never stated defeated. Dormammu empowered Hood beats Eren in stats so I fail to see why this match is a stomp.

Eren at best is 100 mph not even close to mach 1. Also armored titan punches through Eren like wood so no he didn't tank it.

Plus steel swords cuts through titan hide.

100mph is actually accurate. I was about to mention that, but skipped. Nonetheless, Im talking about Annie, the one that turned her hand to diamond and punched Eren, but he managed to pin her down. Erens durability has greatly increased since the actual armored titan fight.

#17 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity said:

I don't know what you mean to say here. Luke did not beat the guy, just landed a single hit that I saw. On top of that, what does this prove towards the argument versus Eren? Nothing that I saw.

Eren can go around supersonic speed, considering he fought on par with a titan that blizes people on horseback. Hes durable enough to tank punches that are diamond hard

How does blitzing people on horseback make someone supersonic?

#18 Edited by lowlaville (4371 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: I was assuming 100mph+ speed = supersonic. lol

Wells horses top out at about 44 mph, and that is a thoroughbred race horse, not a combat stallion. And supersonic is 768 miles per hour, so I mean blitzing by any Titans probably tops out around 100 mph.

#20 Posted by lowlaville (4371 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

Wells horses top out at about 44 mph, and that is a thoroughbred race horse, not a combat stallion. And supersonic is 768 miles per hour, so I mean blitzing by any Titans probably tops out around 100 mph.

According to Shingeki no Kyojin, the horses goes (and these are manga given facts), the horses easily went up to 75mph iirc. The survey corps horse are special bred for speed and stamina.

#21 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

@lowlaville said:

According to Shingeki no Kyojin, the horses goes (and these are manga given facts), the horses easily went up to 75mph iirc. The survey corps horse are special bred for speed and stamina.

Lol then I guess those people have no idea how fast horses actually are.

But given that it is a fact in the anime than I would say even 150 mph move speed wouldn't be out of the question, but there is a big gap between 75 mph and 768 mph

#22 Posted by thegreat4u (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: no he doesn't mate eren doesn't consume other titans for heat, i dont see eren killing luke he is far too durable imo

#23 Posted by dynamite75 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

eren has this he is way to tough for luke

#24 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (1939 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Luke Cage but honestly, all Eren has to do is kick Luke Cage with all his might which would send him flying and knock him out

#25 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Lukes skin is nigh impenetrable and he's highly durable but his organs are not of the same quality of his skin,,I know he's taken hits from some heavy hitters like hulk but the continued beating from eren would most likely drop him,,he may wether a few punches but eren will very likely end up winning here. Honestly , what do you think will happen to Luke if he takes dozens of hits from eren? I'd also like to note that eren shrugs off hits from much stronger opponents,,I don't even think power mans hits will really put him down,,he will certainly feel it but I doubt it's enough,,Luke's best hope is to maybe last long enough until eren can't maintain his form,,but considering he will have no where to hide from the much faster eren I see this found in erens favor 10/10 times

#26 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke isn't as weak or should I state Eren isn't as strong as perceived. The only reason I matched Eren with Luke because Eren will heal.

#27 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7581 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Man

#28 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke is around a 20/25 tonner,,eren could possibly lift as much as 30-50, that boulder he carried to plug that hole was huge and probably weighed very,,VERY much. Eren takes hits from beings that are stronger and keeps going,,and he heals pretty damn quick. I don't see Luke doing enough damage to drop eren before eren beats him into the ground. Eren is stronger, faster, has better regen as well..you think a punch from Luke will put down a Titan? It's clear titans are extremely resistant to blunt force,,it's why incredibly shard and tough swords are needed to cut the back of their neck.

#29 Posted by DatSwampertAzz (868 posts) - - Show Bio

luke wins

#30 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if all the people just saying Luke wins even watched attack on Titan

#31 Posted by laidblack (1294 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if all the people saying Eren have ever read anything with Luke.

#32 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I have,,,eren wins

#33 Posted by those_eyes (6551 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if all the people just saying Luke wins even watched attack on Titan

I wonder if all the people saying Eren have ever read anything with Luke.

Lol this! Biased fanboys will not even acknowledge any of the feats eren displayed.

#34 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of both,,I've been reading power man comics for years,,I only started gettin in to AOT a when the anime first came out,,I'm being completely un biased here,,in fact it pains me a bit to admit Luke would lose thins fight but honestly I think he will. It would be a good fight but I don't see Luke pulling out a win.

#35 Posted by Gollum (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Can luke survive being crushed by force, since he will be facing a berserk giant here.

#36 Posted by dynamite75 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@bane_of_sith: have you seen the size of that rock that easily weighted over 50 tons at the least

#37 Edited by Dbzk1999 (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at those saying eren can use fire that was only anime exclusive

OP which one are we using can eren use fire mode or not

Manga or anime eren

#38 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzk1999: Never seen the anime. So I'll say both are usable for feats but only powers displayed in the manga. Meaning no anime filler.

#39 Edited by sergiop1 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: but how with he kill eren? He doesn't have swords and he doesn't know how.

#40 Posted by xlab3000 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually being debated lol. Eren wins.

#41 Posted by those_eyes (6551 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Eren!

#42 Posted by HighlyEvolved (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Eren wins so, so easily its not even funny.

#43 Posted by Parryboy (1107 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Eren just throw Luke far, far away?

#44 Posted by Blackice709 (447 posts) - - Show Bio

lol AoT fans are a bunch of idiots

#45 Edited by DeAnnunaki (478 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by DarthAznable (6940 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg. I love AoT but people are overestimating Eren like crazy. He has no feats to suggest he's close to Luke Cage in strength and durability. His main niche is his healing factor and decent fighting skills.

@parryboy said:

Can Eren just throw Luke far, far away?

No bfr.

#47 Posted by unknowzillagod (451 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable: I am very sure Luke has more than enough strength to carry eren and throw him in a good distance the fact titans are extremely light. What people get wrong here is that eren has immense strength as the boulder he carried weighed over 1000 metric tons. Eren loses limbs not because he is low in durability but hits extremely hard. Titans can ram building like they were sand castles and if people think they are that weak then maybe they should do a bit more math. Notice that every time eren or annie hit each other huge wind waves come right after it. That is not any 100 tonner hits but a 1000.

#48 Posted by DarthAznable (6940 posts) - - Show Bio

@unknowzillagod: I've seen the fight with Annie. The boulder isn't over 100 tons. Looking back at Cage, I had to remember he's only 25 tons(always thought he was more). If he's hitting so hard his bones break, his durability is low in comparison to his strength. All Cage would have to do is break his ankles and that gives him easy access to Eren's face. Almost all anime do the wind hits and I'm positive those characters aren't 100 tonners.

#49 Edited by Z___ (322 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually a pretty genius battle, considering both their feats contradict each other in some sense.

And to be fair, I think a case can be made for both, considering Luke's unbreakable skin & 25-ton strength (on average).

Eren takes majority imo. He has insane durability, while he might get damaged, his healing factor makes up for it. And by feats he's a lot more stronger than Luke. Eren takes the cake, with Luke putting up a fair fight.

Z'