AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Iron Curtains of time 5000 years prep ( just a joke 1 day prep) Win by KO.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nice battle! By feats time trapper should win.but I think PP is one of the best Ben 10 universe characters so...?

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

@allstarsuperman: Thanks ! I couldn't find much in depth of Time Trapper but I only found out about the curtains and nothing that really stands out from Paradox so I think its a 50/50.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Time Trapper stomps,his time manipulation are on another level.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Professor Paradox just a Doctor Who rip off? Not trying to sound rude.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

^yes! But he's awesome! He was stranded in time for like a 100,000 years. Went crazy.then got bored of being crazy and then spend his time learning about time. He's awesome. He'd probably be the most powerful person in the Ben 10 universes other than alien X

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: That's what he felt like, though they at least attempted to make him his own character, and he was rather well written (at least the two times I saw him).

Probably Time Trapper, cause of feats.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lifeofvibe

Well according to his comic vine

Wiki

TELEPORTATION/TIME TRAVEL: professor pradox can teleport through time and space effortlessly across planets galaxys universes respectively in a matter is seconds he has a map of the multiverse in his mind that he uses

TIME MANIPULATION: he can slow down or acceleration time that of his own or anything he so chooses he displayed this ability in a fight with the highbreeds in another instance he took an old Kevin and turned him back into teen (don't ask)

Timeless/immortal:displayment of this power was when an extra dimensional version of made eon of age pass through and he's still alive and this were come in and say stalemate you cant kill him with time

So stalemate

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@lifeofvibe: not stalemate. time trapper can age people, decrease time....he has made something called the iron curtain of time to prevent time travel, so he stomps. he is on a different level from most time travelers entirely.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@van_cere said:

@lifeofvibe: not stalemate. time trapper can age people, decrease time....he has made something called the iron curtain of time to prevent time travel, so he stomps. he is on a different level from most time travelers entirely.

paradox got lock out of time for 100,000 years and went crazy there is nothing he cant do with time he even has control over the timelines of other beings as he stopped the time of the DNaliens that wanted to attack him

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: he can travel through multiverses... What part of escape do you not understand?

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Van_Cere

@lifeofvibe: what kind of time travel blocking do you not understand? blocking means to put something in someone's way so that someone can not go through, understand? and the iron curtain of time blocks time traveling, no matter what universe you are in.

being able to steal a bit of time to make his own universe is a much better feat than anything the prof has done.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Van_Cere

@gizmorino: every time manipulatior worth his food can do that.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: trap him maybe but beat him with time manipulation? you do relize he cant die right?

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Van_Cere

@lifeofvibe: win by KO. and he will not need to kill him, he can make prof unable to travel trough time, and then go back in past to kill him, or remake that event.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lifeofvibe

@van_cere: how?

Does he have powers that can take profess powers?

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lifeofvibe

@van_cere: what exactly is it that makes him powerful anough to strip powers from a fellow time manipulator? I mean wouldn't professor paradoxes powers just deflect the time trappers powers since there exactly the same? besides the time curtains of course

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

I dont understand you? what do you mean

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By reaverlation

Also Trapper is faster to the battle as he reacts(or counts whatever)in picoseconds I believe

Edit:Never mind I'm talking about Hourman

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@van_cere said:

He's saying that the feats you've mentioned for Prof parradox can be achieved by any time manipulator in fiction that is of any substance. Every feat you mentioned has been done by Per Degaton. Degaton while good is <<<<<<<<<<< Time Trapper.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gizmorino

@gizmorino said:

@van_cere said:

He's saying that the feats you've mentioned for Prof parradox can be achieved by any time manipulator in fiction that is of any substance. Every feat you mentioned has been done by Per Degaton. Degaton while good is <<<<<<<<<<< Time Trapper.

thanks for the explanation

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No probs, TT can create impenetrable time barriers that even the best time manipulators and masters of time can't pentrate. he actually had his base OUTSIDE the time line (as in at a point after the end of everything). He can create an entire universe that joins in the time line to another (divergent histories - where two separate histories are actually part of the one universes past with parts of that universe stemming from both) by taking a point in time and splitting it and forming another whole existence from it. His time abilities really get a bit ridiculous. IMO he shouldn't be used in battles.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino said:

No probs, TT can create impenetrable time barriers that even the best time manipulators and masters of time can't pentrate. he actually had his base OUTSIDE the time line (as in at a point after the end of everything). He can create an entire universe that joins in the time line to another (divergent histories - where two separate histories are actually part of the one universes past with parts of that universe stemming from both) by taking a point in time and splitting it and forming another whole existence from it. His time abilities really get a bit ridiculous. IMO he shouldn't be used in battles.

`so he is badass me thought paradox cant be trapped because he got lost outside of time for 100,000 years which made him crazy and he has a map to everywhere in the whole multiverse even all of alternate realities. And i am 90% sure he lives outside of time because of the way he and azmuth talks

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Van_Cere

@lifeofvibe: because his powers are greater than any time travelers. he has stopped time traveling before, and the other time travelers could not even travel 30 days into the past or future.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time Trapper stomps,his time manipulation are on another level.

Dataizm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dataizm

Also Trapper is faster to the battle as he reacts(or counts whatever)in picoseconds I believe

It seems no one here really knows what PP is capable of. Let me just give you a rough description.

He can accelerate or decelerate time around him in a similar fashion to proffeser zoom (hunter zoloman).

He can move through time and space effortlessly in an instant. By that i mean moving from point A to B with in zero Planck seconds (smallest measurement of time). He has traveled the multiverse.

He can meet himself in the past or future without causing a paradox (hence his name)

He is in a sense nigh omniscient due to him predicting almost any event down to the last second. Making physical attacks against him useless

He is immortal and can't be aged to dust( he once was able to grab onto a super-aging time monster without being turned to dust).He can also alter other peoples and objects ages.

He is aware of the fourth wall

He can stop time in an area as large as he wants.

He stands outside of time and sometime can stand outside of space (that's how he knows where to find the Celestial Sapiens)

Judging by the ways people say Time trapper will win this fight (aging and time travel prevention), I would say this battle is a stalemate. Time Trapper maybe more versatile and powerful with time manipulation but what can he do to a immortal, nigh omnipresent, nigh omniscient being that can manipulate time just enough to keep up with him?

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dataizm: Wow you shut this battle down lol. And I wanted to further debate. Darn you xd.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why I don't like time travelers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dataizm said:

@reaverlation said:

It seems no one here really knows what PP is capable of. Let me just give you a rough description.

He can accelerate or decelerate time around him in a similar fashion to proffeser zoom (hunter zoloman).

He can move through time and space effortlessly in an instant. By that i mean moving from point A to B with in zero Planck seconds (smallest measurement of time). He has traveled the multiverse.

He can meet himself in the past or future without causing a paradox (hence his name)

He is in a sense nigh omniscient due to him predicting almost any event down to the last second. Making physical attacks against him useless

He is immortal and can't be aged to dust( he once was able to grab onto a super-aging time monster without being turned to dust).He can also alter other peoples and objects ages.

He is aware of the fourth wall

He can stop time in an area as large as he wants.

He stands outside of time and sometime can stand outside of space (that's how he knows where to find the Celestial Sapiens)

Judging by the ways people say Time trapper will win this fight (aging and time travel prevention), I would say this battle is a stalemate. Time Trapper maybe more versatile and powerful with time manipulation but what can he do to a immortal, nigh omnipresent, nigh omniscient being that can manipulate time just enough to keep up with him?

Finally, one guy in this forum who agrees with me that Paradox is omniscient.

On topic: Paradox stomps. He is a multiversal level being that even Celestialsapeans are wary of. Normally celestialsapeans did not mind even when Aggregor was going to steal their powers. But Paradox is even bigger of a threat for them.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time Trapper

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Imperator

Paradox is my favorite character in Ben 10, other than some of the one off guys. Although I think it'll be more toward Time Trapper than PP, but I only know of Time Trapper from what I hear.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

should be bumped

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Nah, those guys arguing for Paradox are idiots. He has no combat feats that would allow him to stand against TT and come out on top.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor wins

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know much about TT, but can he utilise time like Zoom(DC) does? Because Paradox can.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: he can manipulate time and the internal time of all beings, he could slice time and use it to make pocket universes, he invented the iron curtain of time to stop time travel....he did many things.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bee14ish: You didn't wacth the show Paradox as shown incredible combact feats in omniverse

Paradox wins

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

dunno

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Paradox can destroy all the existence

Eon was going to destroy the multiverse with Professor Paradox's powers

Loading Video...

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paradox

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't know. Time Trapper is the embodiment of entropy in DC and has crazy feats but Professor Paradox has COMPLETE understanding of the ENTIRE Space/Time Continuum and he basically rivals the most powerful beings in his respective Multiverse (So much so that they must remain 100 lightyears away from one another). He himself can and has transversed universes and timelines and can literally go anywhere in Time and Space he wants as well as manipulate in any manner he sees fit...it would be a good battle.