higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@a88378438 said:
TT FTW  He's the embodiment of Entropy
and kronos is one with the universe, i think.....
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By a88378438

@higher_evolutionary

Kronos is the Cosmic Embodiment of Time itself in the Marvel Universe..

but,the TT cut the universe out of the time stream.....so..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall
@a88378438: from the best of my knoweledge, TT manipulates future time.. Kronos manipulates past , present and future :) Kronos wins here in my opinion.. Besides it was stated that TT lost to legion as well as darkseid, and Kronos being a truely a cosmic being would lose to neither :). 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By a88378438
@Killemall
TT just can manipulates future time? he can't manipulates past?
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#7  Edited By AssertingValor

not sure here, they are both so timey.............
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By war of light_2814
@Killemall
@a88378438
TT can travel one million years into the past and cut a fraction of time out of the time stream to create a pocket universe Idk if you would count it as manipulate the past,well,this''pocket''universe is about as large as the real niverse since it's originally came from it as for losing to Darkseid:it's a quite complicate things(same to anything concerning TT).TT identity was reveal to be a controller in the 70s GDS happened in the early 80s in which his face clearly shown to be a controller however,in legionaire 3(1986)it was reveal/retcon that the controller are just a mere lackey for the real time trapper.TT powers also skyrocketing to the point where he could create a pocket universe(i already mentioned it)and make the Losh look like bugs another Imo it's another suggestion that the version of TT that Losh have face prior to that point are the controller all along. also as far as I'm concern the real time trapper never truly lost to Losh(atleast pre-zero hour version)they only manage to defeat him once with the hep of another cosmic powerhouse.
What's Kronos feat?The only impressive thing I've seen him done is manipulating Drax's soul.
I just notice that the pic in the OP is Post-zero hour Trapper.....
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war of light_2814 said:

@Killemall

@a88378438

TT can travel one million years into the past and cut a fraction of time out of the time stream to create a pocket universe Idk if you would count it as manipulate the past,well,this''pocket''universe is about as large as the real niverse since it's originally came from it as for losing to Darkseid:it's a quite complicate things(same to anything concerning TT).TT identity was reveal to be a controller in the 70s GDS happened in the early 80s in which his face clearly shown to be a controller however,in legionaire 3(1986)it was reveal/retcon that the controller are just a mere lackey for the real time trapper.TT powers also skyrocketing to the point where he could create a pocket universe(i already mentioned it)and make the Losh look like bugs another Imo it's another suggestion that the version of TT that Losh have face prior to that point are the controller all along. also as far as I'm concern the real time trapper never truly lost to Losh(atleast pre-zero hour version)they only manage to defeat him once with the hep of another cosmic powerhouse.What's Kronos feat?The only impressive thing I've seen him done is manipulating Drax's soul. I just notice that the pic in the OP is Post-zero hour Trapper.....
thanx for the info
i know TT is a really high level threat but i heard kronos had complete control over time
and who was the cosmic entity that defeated TT and how was Superboy prime able to have his power ?and whats a controller?
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higher_evolutionary said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@Killemall

@a88378438

TT can travel one million years into the past and cut a fraction of time out of the time stream to create a pocket universe Idk if you would count it as manipulate the past,well,this''pocket''universe is about as large as the real niverse since it's originally came from it as for losing to Darkseid:it's a quite complicate things(same to anything concerning TT).TT identity was reveal to be a controller in the 70s GDS happened in the early 80s in which his face clearly shown to be a controller however,in legionaire 3(1986)it was reveal/retcon that the controller are just a mere lackey for the real time trapper.TT powers also skyrocketing to the point where he could create a pocket universe(i already mentioned it)and make the Losh look like bugs another Imo it's another suggestion that the version of TT that Losh have face prior to that point are the controller all along. also as far as I'm concern the real time trapper never truly lost to Losh(atleast pre-zero hour version)they only manage to defeat him once with the hep of another cosmic powerhouse.What's Kronos feat?The only impressive thing I've seen him done is manipulating Drax's soul. I just notice that the pic in the OP is Post-zero hour Trapper.....
thanx for the info
i know TT is a really high level threat but i heard kronos had complete control over time and who was the cosmic entity that defeated TT and how was Superboy prime able to have his power ?and whats a controller?
that guy is the Infinite man 
I've no idea how Prime become the Trapper and to be honest,I don't care. Having him turn out into Emoboy prime is by far the worst thing ever happened to this character. 
Also he didn't defeat TT,both of them was thrown to the dawn of time and didn't come back,it's more of a stalemate. 
a controller? err I'm too lazy to explain(not that I'm an expert BTW)you better done the research yourself :P
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By entropy_aegis
@higher_evolutionary said:
@war of light_2814 said:

@Killemall

@a88378438

thanx for the info
i know TT is a really high level threat but i heard kronos had complete control over time and who was the cosmic entity that defeated TT and how was Superboy prime able to have his power ?and whats a controller?
A Controller is a cousin to a Guardian. 
ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trapper stomps

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers