Hey folks! I'm in a tournament kind of mood.
This tournament you get to choose three people to represent you. Please read the types of people that you must select and rules. The three types of people you choose are:
1 Powerhouse: You have to have one person that can be considered your powerhouse. This person has to be able to whip out some serious damage. This person should be physically the strongest and most durable person on your team. He/she'll be the tank of the group. The one that'll most likely take the most damage. So make sure that he or she can handle it.
Limits for your powerhouse: This person needs to be 90 tons or higher in strength. Marvel's limit on how powerful(Not strength, power) the being can be is Silver Surfer. Anyone pass him is not okay. Limit in DC is Super-man. Anyone pass him is not okay. Characters such as Dr. Strange, Raven, Dr. Fate, Dr. Doom, or anyone like them are not allowed. Characters such as Thor, Hulk, Super-man, Wonder-woman, and such are the kind that you should look for.
1 Leader: This person leads the three. He/she is not only the leader, but should be a least decent at prep, planning, and tactics. If they're not good at those, then it might back fire. Since this person is the one in command... he/she should be able to come up with tactics and prep work. No one else on the team is allowed to help with prep or even share their tactics.
Limits for your Leader: Leaders have no Strength limit. Power wise can't surpass in Marvel Silver Surfer, in DC Super-man, as stated before. This person should be wise in Tactics, prep, and such. Characters such as Hulk, Juggernaut, or any others like them would be a horrible idea. You can chose them, but I would NOT suggest it. This character can NOT surpass the Powerhouse in Strength.
Your choice: Now here is the fun part. Other than the no powerful than SS in Marvel and Super-man in DC, you can choose whoever you want. Try to make this person a character that'd work well as a team. Remember, this is a team effort. Characters such as Hulk, Thor, Dr. Strange, Super-man, Black Adam or any others that are allowed. There really is only two limits, one that was already stated and the one below.
Limits: The power limit for the comics like stated before, and this person CAN'T be physically stronger than your Powerhouse.
- Only Marvel and DC.
- Be nice. This is for fun. If anyone ever harasses, trolls, name calling, picks on or tries to start fights with others will be kicked out of the tournament and flagged. I will NOT allow any kind of rude or mean behavior.
- If I say a character is not allowed or is already picked, don't freak out. Just pick another person, or stay out of the tournament. Your choice.
- If you pick someone, but your team is not allowed. You're not counted in. So if someone after you picks that same person but that team is allowed, you lose that person. I'm sorry, I know it can suck, but fair is fair. If you can't make a team right the first time, it's anyone's game for those characters.
- Characters are not allowed to be re-picked. But you may have different versions depending on the actual versions.
- I'm not always on. I work fifty hours a week. So if you don't get a response right away, don't freak out. It'll be okay kiddo's.
- Like stated before, no one beyond Silver Surfer in Marvel and Superman in DC.
- My goal at starting this tournament will be 8 people. But if more participate, then it'll move to 16. Then 24. And so on.
- I get to pick my team first. I'm running the tournament and setting everything up. So I want to pick my own team. Don't worry, it'll only be the hardest team to beat. ;)
- Any flash like character or Zoom is not allowed in the tournament. They beat everyone. It's really just not fair. Sorry nickthedevil. ;)
- Remember that this is a team effort. If you have people like say, Lobo, GhostRider, and Wonder-women... How in the heck would they work together?? Lol So if I don't see how your team would work together, I wont allow it.
- If the character is very unfamiliar, post links when you make your team. I'll make sure that I can allow them.
- You win by debating for your team. Just like any other normal tournament. Team with the most votes win.
- All characters have standard gear. Current for Marvel, unless request(Like say if you want Hercules, you can get him with his powers instead of his human form), Pre-52 for DC.
- BFR will not be in this tournament. I hate that way of winning.
- Most importantly... have fun.
Now I'll post my team. It'll not only be my team, but an example of how to make a team that works.
Powerhouse: Thor. He is not only a great powerhouse choice, but he also has a great power set. He's a perfect example of a powerhouse.
Leader: Iron Man. He's a perfect choice for a leader. He's one of Marvel's best Prepping characters of all time. He can make an extremely powerful suit(Bleeding Edge always comes to mind). He has lead teams before, and can be quite powerful.
My Pick: Ghost Rider(Johnny). Just by knowing my name, you'd probably knew who I was going to pick as my third character. All though both Iron Man and Thor are not completely innocent, Ghost Rider has been known to work with Heroes before. If I could make a team that would work in this situation, I'd pick Wolverine and Punisher to work with him. But they'd get destroyed in this tournament or I would. Ghost Rider is a very mixed person to have. He has some strength, extremely durable, and can only be taken out by magical means. Physically he may not be that powerful, but physical attacks wont really work on him.
So here's my team. They have some flaws. One character doesn't have flight, another one relies on a suit, and I have almost no speed on my team. But it'll be tough to beat. Think that YOU can create a good solid team that can handle mine and many others? Well try it. See what happens. ;)