Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fallingcliffs:

Depends how the word God applies in Star Trek. For example in comics Odin is a god, Zeus is a god, several creatures who have their own domain are gods etc and TOAA is the true God, much like DCs Overmoniter or presence depending on what you go by.

Mxy destroyed DCs heaven along with everything else in DC and can retcon characters so he's got the toon force trump card. Plus he's be shown unable to die when he tried to kill himself.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Imperator:Q can wipe out and eat universes if they wanted...what do you think Q meant when he told Amanda the universe is like clay to us....aand I'm sick of you people who don't know what you're talking about regarding Q's omnipotence, rank and power.

Mxy actually has more feats but he's also a comic book character, still Q is essentially the Mxy of STU and all sci fi shows for that matter. LT doesnt' have better feats really when he loses to Thanos, Beyonder etc

I don't care about comic book characters, if we go by "pure feat amount" Batman and Superman have better feats than all those people you just mentioned by sheer amount of feats.

Still going Q here, and you're right you're not fallingcliffs since that's me. But as I said, I posted your question of Q existing outside of time and space which he has in heaven yet you say "its not a feat" thus ignoring it, so like I said not going to waste time posting feats you're just going to ignore or lowball. Q wins here.

@clownprinceofcrime1995:True, but has Odin etc ever brought someone dead back, changed time and existed in Heaven on whim? Pretty much in this case more so Time Lords but yeah regarding mxy I agree of course, mxy is a powerhouse.

Pretty much Q is sci fi's mxy or as close as you'll get. The guy can turn a planet into a cookie for fun know what I mean? lol The time lords here, as you've noticed require technology, Q similar to Mxy can just imagine whatever and it happens by snapping his fingers.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The_Imperator

@fallingcliffs said:

Imperator:Q can wipe out and eat universes if they wanted...what do you think Q meant when he told Amanda the universe is like clay to us....

First off, that's not a feat. A feat is something they have done. You just assume he can do something he's never done. I could assume that Time Lords can kill Q, even though they never have. That doesn't suddenly make it true.

@fallingcliffs said:

Mxy actually has more feats but he's also a comic book character, still Q is essentially the Mxy of STU and all sci fi shows for that matter. LT doesnt' have better feats really when he loses to Thanos, Beyonder etc

What are better feats that the Q have done (on screen or mentioned) that Eternity, LT, etc. has not done better?

@fallingcliffs said:

I don't care about comic book characters, if we go by "pure feat amount" Batman and Superman have better feats than all those people you just mentioned by sheer amount of feats.

No they don't. Normal Batman has never finger snapped the multiverse away, or reality warped the universe, or anything like that (unless given an outside power up, which would then not be purely his own feat, but his feat combined with someone else. Normal Superman also has never warped entire universes. Sure, there exist powered up versions, but the normal version never has. 75 years of comics hasn't changed that.

@fallingcliffs said:

Still going Q here, and you're right you're not fallingcliffs since that's me. But as I said, I posted your question of Q existing outside of time and space which he has in heaven yet you say "its not a feat" thus ignoring it, so like I said not going to waste time posting feats you're just going to ignore or lowball. Q wins here.

Sorry, meant flyingcliffs. you guys have names that are so similar :P

No, it's a feat. The Time Lords can travel outside of time and space as well, so it doesn't mean anything for how the fight will turn out. Unless you are arguing the Q are going to run and hide there? It's a feat that has no bearing on how the Q would be able to defeat opponents that have done stuff on their level. I can say I can live in a house. Does that somehow indicate fighting prowess or how I would be able to defeat someone else in a fight?

@fallingcliffs said:

Pretty much Q is sci fi's mxy or as close as you'll get. The guy can turn a planet into a cookie for fun know what I mean? lol The time lords here, as you've noticed require technology, Q similar to Mxy can just imagine whatever and it happens by snapping his fingers.

He never did that. Why is it ok to attribute things he's never done to him? Can I say that the Time Lords just eras heaven? They never did that in their show, books, comics, audios, etc., but it seems to be ok to attribute that to them, right?

Also, why do methods of how something is done matter? I could fart nuclear bombs, or drop a nuclear bomb on someone, either way, the effect is the same.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Yes, they do. Q can destroy TL. Not commenting on DC or Marvel characters because they obviously have better feats then everyone in Dr. Who as well so ;)

He doesn't have to do it when he confirms that he can. Already explained how and such. Q's omnipotent, can do anything.

TL's die a horrible fast death.

Yes, well assuming he's not you under yet another name. ;)

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Imperator

@fallingcliffs said:

Yes, they do. Q can destroy TL.

He doesn't have to do it when he confirms that he can. Already explained how and such. Q's omnipotent, can do anything.

TL's die a horrible fast death.

This really is going nowhere. He's not omnipotent, because then the whole war couldn't have happened, and their power couldn't be taken away, etc. Also, seeing as how the Q leader stated they wouldn't be able to fix the damage to subspace.

COLONEL Q: I'm afraid the time for diplomacy has passed, madam. If we don't end this war quickly, the damage to subspace will be irreversible.

In the same episode, evidence points to a subspace shockwave disconnecting the Female Q from the Continuum. It's never indicated that the Q Continuum itself took her power away, or else they would have done that to all the rebels. Thus, it had to be the backlash from the subspace shockwave.

And Quinn says the Q aren't omnipotent:

TUVOK: I am curious. Have the Q always had an absence of manners, or is it the result of some natural evolutionary process that comes with omnipotence?

QUINN: What? Oh, you mean, just popping in whenever we feel like it.

TUVOK: That is one relevant example.

QUINN: I apologise. At some point along the way, I guess we just stopped thinking about the little niceties.

TUVOK: So it seems.

QUINN: But you mustn't think of us as omnipotent, no matter what the Continuum would like you to believe. You and your ship seem incredibly powerful to lifeforms without your technical expertise. It's no different with us. We may appear omnipotent to you, but believe me, we're not.

They are also clearly not omniscient, or Quinn would have figured out how to create a Q gun and kill himself.

EDIT: If you really want to get into hypotheticals, TLs use the Final Sanction to become gods, unfettered by any pesky physical laws:

RASSILON: We will ascend to become creatures of consciousness alone. Free of these bodies, free of time, and cause and effect, while creation itself ceases to be.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Again, you're taking way out of context. Quinn was WRONG and CRAZY!. If he was right, guess what? The universe, Q and everything would have been destroyed as he said which didn't happen when the higher Q counsel agreed to his request to make him mortal so he could die. Which he did since you choose to ignore that.

Yes, Q are omnipotent. Accept it and move on.

I dont' care what what Quinn says, he was wrong and ONE nutty Q. The other Q including the main Q have said they're omnipotent which they are. I'm seriously one step away from posting this entire episode just to shut everyone up who's taking it way out of context and clearly not understanding the episode...

You may as well stop posting because majority in here don't agree with you, Q are far above everyone else here. It's a stomp in Q's favor. The end. I know you're flyingcliffs since you never post at the same time and yet keep repeating the same things. Just stop. @randomsid is right, you're just bumping for the sake of bumping.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, you're taking way out of context. Quinn was WRONG and CRAZY!. If he was right, guess what? The universe, Q and everything would have been destroyed as he said which didn't happen when the higher Q counsel agreed to his request to make him mortal so he could die. Which he did since you choose to ignore that.

Yes, Q are omnipotent. Accept it and move on.

I dont' care what what Quinn says, he was wrong and ONE nutty Q. The other Q including the main Q have said they're omnipotent which they are.

You may as well stop posting because majority in here don't agree with you, Q are far above everyone else here. It's a stomp in Q's favor. The end.

But the Colonel Q also says they aren't omnipotent. That's two Q that both say that. And Quinn being unable to kill himself indicates he's not omnipotent (or he simply could have killed himself), regardless of what he says.

Why would everything have been destroyed if Quinn was right?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Proof?

The other Q say and confirm they're omnipotent in the war episode to janeway, feel free to ignore that.

Actually yes, it confirms only a Q can destroy other Q. One can't destroy themselves because they're omnipotent and immortal mind you.

Because Quinn claimed such, he said "Q was afraid of suicide because they're afraid of the unknown" as in anything can happen that can potentially harm or effect the rest of the Q which never happened once he died.

1:40 in John confirms Q is "God" omnipotent.

Loading Video...

You're grasping at straws....you keep using Quinn and "sisco punch" which proves nothing.....and both taken way out of context. If you can't see that nothing happened when Quinn died or that Q was trolling Sisco you're obviously blind or missing the concept of Q.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Imperator

Proof?

The other Q say and confirm they're omnipotent in the war episode to janeway, feel free to ignore that.

Actually yes, it confirms only a Q can destroy other Q. One can't destroy themselves because they're omnipotent and immortal mind you.

Because Quinn claimed such, he said "Q was afraid of suicide because they're afraid of the unknown" as in anything can happen that can potentially harm or effect the rest of the Q which never happened once he died.

You're grasping at straws....

No, Colonel Q confirms they aren't omnipotent, because he says there is something they cannot do. Thus, they cannot be omnipotent.

The Q created Q guns to kill each other, things which apparently humans were able to hold. And humans were apparently able to sneak up on Q in Q and the Grey.

It's not really grasping at straws to take an older Q who knows what he is talking about at his word. Colonel Q says they won't be able to fix subspace.

Odin is called omnipotent, does that mean he is? Since both he and the Q have things they cannot do, they cannot be omnipotent.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Except the difference is Odin has been beaten and even killed....the Q haven't by anyone outside of another Q race. The colonel was referring to the war and damage they caused, while it was still going on. A Q could easily fix it if they focused on just that. Q has created black holes, altered the gravitation pull of moons out of orbit, stopped time in space, done other things far harder.

Q is omnipotent 1:40 in actor John De Lancie confirms

Loading Video...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(Star_Trek)

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The_Imperator

@fallingcliffs: Then why couldn't they fix subspace or kill themselves?

I don't care what an out of universe source that doesn't write for the show said. In universe, they cannot do stuff. So if you can ignore that, I can ignore what someone out of universe says :P

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Fallingcliffs

They could fix subspace once the war was over as I said they altered moons gravitation pull, gone back to prehistoric earth, stopped time flat, existed in the multiverse, existed in various timeline in the universe at once, created fake planets with scenarios etc they were in the middle of a war with each other.

As for killing themselves, told you they're immortal and omnipotent. Can't really die unless done by another Q or higher ranked as in Quinn's case.

Well you should since the actor has more knowledge over the character then you and others who clearly don't know much about Q or ST lol.

You should just stop posting, majority I counted in here are for Q for good reason. Literally you and flyingcliffs(assuming you're not the same person) are the only two users in this entire topic arguing for LT, while just about everyone else voted for Q because it's common sense.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Imperator

@fallingcliffs: Colonel Q said the damage would be irreparable. They cannot be omnipotent if they can't kill themselves. Definition of omnipotence is all powerful. You cannot be all pwoerful if you cannot do something. If I could do anything but speak english, I wouldn't be omnipotent, as something is limiting my power to do something, thus I cannot have all power.

So John has more knowledge than the Q Colonel. He straight up says if the war doesn't stop soon, the damage to subspace will be (as in, in the future it will be) irreparable. Meaning that if the war drags on any longer, even it stops they won't be able to fix it.

Now, you choose to ignore that and Quinn, while I choose to ignore an out of universe source. The Q cannot do everything (kill themselves, restore subspace if it gets too damaged, give themselves back their power if cut off from the Continuum, etc.) so by the definition of omnipotence, they cannot be omnipotent.

EDIT: Telling a dissenting opinion to just shut up isn't very good debating practices. Majorities have done all kinds of stupid things in history, simply being a majority doesn't prove one is right.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Fallingcliffs

That's one Q, Quinn was one Q too and was wrong....other Q said they're omnipotent.

They're omnipotent, I mean other Q's confirmed it, the actor confirmed it, the comics, writer who did the interview on cv even. I don't know what else to tell ya.

Dude, I really don't care about a onetime character to be honest over John who's played the character for over 10 years...I think he knows more. And that was only IF the war didn't stop, and the Q didnt' concentrate on anything else other then each other. The war stopped, the damage was repaired....it was a civil war between them that caused catastrophic damage to the universe.

You choose to ignore everything else except for what one crazy, dumb Q said and one colonel but feel free to ignore the main Q the Q counsel and other Q's throughout the ST series...yes the Q are omnipotent.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The_Imperator

@fallingcliffs: Alright, I'm going to stop arguing. We're never going to convince each other. I should probably stay out of Q debates in the future, I do this every time, lol. I simply detest aruging characters based off of statements and not purely shown feats. But I know other people are ok with that.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time Lords tech > Daleks tech = Reality Bomb > > > > > > > > > Q Continuum

Stop wanking the Q Continuum please

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@the_imperator: Whatever man, I have no issue agreeing to disagree. Im merely going off facts regarding the characters and Q simply being more powerful. Cheers and enjoy your night or day

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Imperator
Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Flyingcliffs

@the_imperator said:
@fallingcliffs said:

Imperator:Q can wipe out and eat universes if they wanted...what do you think Q meant when he told Amanda the universe is like clay to us....

First off, that's not a feat. A feat is something they have done. You just assume he can do something he's never done. I could assume that Time Lords can kill Q, even though they never have. That doesn't suddenly make it true.

@fallingcliffs said:

What are better feats that the Q have done (on screen or mentioned) that Eternity, LT, etc. has not done better?

@fallingcliffs said:

No they don't. Normal Batman has never finger snapped the multiverse away, or reality warped the universe, or anything like that (unless given an outside power up, which would then not be purely his own feat, but his feat combined with someone else. Normal Superman also has never warped entire universes. Sure, there exist powered up versions, but the normal version never has. 75 years of comics hasn't changed that.

@fallingcliffs said:

Sorry, meant flyingcliffs. you guys have names that are so similar :P

No, it's a feat. The Time Lords can travel outside of time and space as well, so it doesn't mean anything for how the fight will turn out. Unless you are arguing the Q are going to run and hide there? It's a feat that has no bearing on how the Q would be able to defeat opponents that have done stuff on their level. I can say I can live in a house. Does that somehow indicate fighting prowess or how I would be able to defeat someone else in a fight?

@fallingcliffs said:

He never did that. Why is it ok to attribute things he's never done to him? Can I say that the Time Lords just eras heaven? They never did that in their show, books, comics, audios, etc., but it seems to be ok to attribute that to them, right?

Also, why do methods of how something is done matter? I could fart nuclear bombs, or drop a nuclear bomb on someone, either way, the effect is the same.

Good arguments. Also + some quotes:

Q: After Farpoint, I returned to where we exist. The Q Continuum.

RIKER: Which means exactly what?

Q: The limitless dimensions of the galaxy in which we exist.

RIKER: I don't understand.

Q: Of course you don't, and you never will until you become one of us.

And:

Q: Yes, the human compulsion. And unfortunately for us, it is a power which will grow stronger century after century, aeon after aeon.

RIKER: Aeons. Have you any idea how far we'll advance?

Q: Perhaps in a future that you cannot yet conceive, even beyond us.

My face when I see how Q are overrated:

No Caption Provided

WordBearer666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@WordBearer666: lol wrong. The Q are awesome actually. Everyone else here is pathetic vs. Q at the end of the day, posting under new names are we? Q still wins k there uncle fester lol

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WordBearer666: lol wrong. The Q are awesome actually. Everyone else here is pathetic vs. Q at the end of the day, posting under new names are we? Q still wins k there uncle fester lol

He is right. And he is not my 2nd or 3rd account. His name is Roman Nikolaev and he is my friend from Russia. I am from Samara and he is from another region. Ask mod about IP adress.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Q Continuum stomps

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time Lords tech > Daleks tech = Reality Bomb > > > > > > > > > Q Continuum

Bump.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#81  Edited By CitizenSentry

Time Lords.

Being a Time Lord meant more than simply

having a good education, political power and a

pompous title. The Rassilon Imprimatur actually

changed the body of a Gallifreyan on a genetic

level, force-evolving them from mere terrestrial

beings into creatures of time, itself.

Many of the benefits from this are covered in

the Time Lord Trait, but there are a host of other

benefits as well, including bodily regeneration,

the ability to symbiotically link to a TARDIS

and the ability to survive for short periods

in the Vortex without immediate dissolution

(D6xResolve minutes, in game terms).

Most importantly of all, Time Lords are

‘mapped’ onto the Vortex by their genetic

investiture. This means, in effect, that a Time

Lord’s ‘reality’ is much more solid than other,

more ephemeral beings, and as a consequence

is that much harder to change or erase. Even

taking earlier incarnations out of their respective

timelines serves only to weaken a Time Lord

rather than erase them outright, and the

Blinovitch Limitation field around a time-knapped

earlier incarnation (in game terms, an RTD field

strength of 2, see pg.190 for more info) is so

strong that it is very difficult to do any permanent

harm to them. This gives a Time Lord time to

locate the source of their problem and hopefully

correct it before too much damage can be done to

their permanent timeline.

"Time Lords always bugger up the ships' predictive assessments because they can step out of the normal chain of causal events.What really got the wind up the VASs was that someone discovered another trans-temporal being on the sphere."

"Another Time Lord?"

"Not according to the Doctor; human, he says, the same as the other barbarians but souped up."

-The Also People

Only a few were blessed or damned with the Doctor's power to see the multiverse in all its vast, beautiful, bountiful, exotically coloured aspects, its glamouring glory. Those few knew how many truths could exist at once: the countless alternatives, the infinity of paradoxes, the billion twists of fate. That power only came with an understanding of how space could be a dimension of time, still hard for the average head to handle.

Time Lords are immune to time being slowed or stopped by time, and also to being erased from time by chronal disasters:

In the Director’s study the Master had installed himself at the Director’s desk, calmly drafting a proposal to double his own grant for the Director to sign. The clock of what

had once been the old stables began to chime. Suddenly the Master frowned and looked up. The chiming was slow, dragging, slurred, as if the old clock was somehow running down. But the Master knew better. It wasn’t the clock that was slowing down – it was time itself.

‘The fools!’ he snarled, and hurried from the room.

Time Lord weapons:

It’s an insult,’ Homunculette babbled. ‘The weapons of the High Council are legendary. We’ve

made defensive arrays the size of star systems, we’ve taken apart whole galaxies...’

But whatever the cause – and its almost certain that the full story has yet to be uncovered – the terrible War began. The Time Lords reached back into their own history, to assemble a fleet of Bowships, Black Hole Carriers and N-Forms; the Daleks unleashed the full might of the Deathsmiths of Goth, and launched an awesome fleet into the Vortex, led by the Emperor himself.

The War raged, but for most species in the universe, life continued as normal. The War was fought in the Vortex, and beyond that, in the Ultimate Void, beyond the eyes and ears of ordinary creatures. The Lesser Species lived in ignorance. If a planet found its history subtle changing – perhaps distorting and rewriting itself under the pressures of the rupturing Vortex – then its people were part of that change, and perceived nothing to be wrong. Only the Higher Species – those further up the evolutionary ladder – saw what was happening. The Forest of Cheem gazed upon the bloodshed, and wept. The Nestene Consciousness lost all of its planets, and found itself mutating under temporal stress. The Greater Animus perished and its Carsenome Walls fell into dust. And it is said that the Eternals themselves watched, and despaired of this reality, and fled their hallowed halls, never to be seen again…

Artron Cannons and Klypstromic Warheads:

His sustained assault on the host had torn enough holes in

its ranks to allow dematerialisation: even with the

Chronovores’ mastery over time, a point-blank artron pulse

was more than sufficient to tear their ethereal forms to fading

tatters, whilst a spread of Klypstromic warheads irradiated the

vortex itself, poisoning them and leaving them weak and

broken.

Armageddon Sapphire:

The Armageddon Sapphire was the darkest of dark secrets, buried so deeply inside the Matrix that it had taken technicians a thousand years to even prove its existence, let alone discern its function and purpose.

Born from Rassilon’s darkest moments and his most terrible fears, it combined everything he had learnt about the fundamental nature of reality into a single device. Forget time destructors, forget particle disseminators, forget the de-mat gun: the Armageddon Sapphire simply tore reality apart, agitating Higgs bosons to the point where the space-time continuum collapsed into Calabi-Yau Space like a house with its foundations gone. Theoretically, the universe could eventually re-form from the chaos. But it would take billions upon billions of years, and would bear no resemblance to what had gone before.

A total rebirth. The only thing that would stop the Enemy.

The only thing that would stop the Master. And once activated, it could never be stopped.

Parallel Cannons:

In our universe, neutrinos fill most solar systems, pouring out of suns in a never-ending flux. They pass like invisible rain, harmlessly through worlds and space travellers alike. Only in nova concentrations do they pose a danger. The parallel cannon was a point hole into another part of the universe, into the nova of an anti-sun. Into a killing density of neutrinos. When the hole opened they poured through like rain. Like a deluge. Physics worked differently there: those neutrinos killed. It was an antique weapon – the Third Zoners had been on the verge of Parallel Weaponry before the closure of that front, in the Fifth Time Assault, and apparently a temporarily indigenous rival species to the Elder Things also used something similar. It added to the verisimilitude that was a prime factor in avoiding the attention of the Enemy. In the stream of right-handed neutrinos, normal matter just came apart, its chirality: the underlying principle of quantum-handedness shattering. Organic matter lasted a fraction of a second longer as it twisted, sugars and amino acids turning and churning before disintegrating. Thin dust fell for miles around as the beam chewed into the outpost’s outer armour, the plant life and the atmosphere. The air started to fall in on itself. Leave a parallel-matter beam on, and you could eat through a world in three hours, use up its atmosphere in nine. Crude stuff.

In short, Time Lords stomp.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@flyingcliffs Well your friend is wrong then...and delusional might I add. The Q win here. Why are you people so hellbent on bumping this? I'm not even going to take "wordbearer" seriously, he's clearly a troll with no purpose off his meds.

@wordbearer666 said:

@fallingcliffs: this is so sad - you are 30 y.o. shit eating pathetic without balls. You have NO real life, only comments ha ha ha. You don't understand arguments, old monkey. What will you answer? aaaa???

Wow this made me laugh lol first of all are you that butthurt over having no argument? Please, don't tell me your diet, I'm not interested. Second of all, tsk, tsk, insults galore huh? Such a great argument. lastly, lol 30 is old now? What are you 10? I love how ignorant you are with all these assumptions.

Actually I do have a life, but thanks anyway. I've posted feats unlike you, you have no argument go troll some where else please. You waste my time. The Q still win here, they have multiversal and universal power, power to change reality, alter it at will, nobody else can hurt them. Now kindly go away.

@sc@god_spawn@jedixman@saren Ok seriously, can someone address this troll? Clearly he's just flaming and not even posting an argument.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Q snaps his fingers.....

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Q snaps his fingers.....

He would. He could just snap and go as far back in time as he wants or snap his fingers and turn the timelords into floating space puppies.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix said:

Q snaps his fingers.....

He would. He could just snap and go as far back in time as he wants or snap his fingers and turn the timelords into floating space puppies.

Yeah he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Exactly, I'd like to know how anyone else here would physically harm Q. lol Even in the ST novels when they fought the O the race who claimed to be "God" in the ST movie way back, the Q defeated them...twice. Nobody else here is even on the same level as Q.

Q Continuum stomps

Indeed.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Exactly, I'd like to know how anyone else here would physically harm Q. lol Even in the ST novels when they fought the O the race who claimed to be "God" in the ST movie way back, the Q defeated them...twice. Nobody else here is even on the same level as Q.

@precrisisbardock said:

Q Continuum stomps

Indeed.

Armageddon Sapphire:

The Armageddon Sapphire was the darkest of dark secrets, buried so deeply inside the Matrix that it had taken technicians a thousand years to even prove its existence, let alone discern its function and purpose.

Born from Rassilon’s darkest moments and his most terrible fears, it combined everything he had learnt about the fundamental nature of reality into a single device. Forget time destructors, forget particle disseminators, forget the de-mat gun: the Armageddon Sapphire simply tore reality apart, agitating Higgs bosons to the point where the space-time continuum collapsed into Calabi-Yau Space like a house with its foundations gone. Theoretically, the universe could eventually re-form from the chaos. But it would take billions upon billions of years, and would bear no resemblance to what had gone before.

The only thing that would stop the Master. And once activated, it could never be stopped.

And where are the scans of the Q Continuum resisting "Reality being torn apart" ?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock said:

Q Continuum stomps

Indeed.

They even had to change reality just so they can understand what was going on.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Yup, because lesser species can't comprehend what the Q are.

@citizensentry: The Q can just snap their fingers and prevent being "torn apart"

The Q have never been harmed by another race even as powerful as the O who are pretty powerful in their own right but again got beat by Q in the novels...

Q>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else here.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: One Q snapped his fingers and turned the enterprise into a Christmas ornament IRL

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Scans of the Q snapping their fingers to prevent being torn apart by a reality tearing weapon? Because if not I'm just going to say what everyone else if thinking.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Flyingcliffs

Time Lords.

Being a Time Lord meant more than simply

having a good education, political power and a

pompous title. The Rassilon Imprimatur actually

changed the body of a Gallifreyan on a genetic

level, force-evolving them from mere terrestrial

beings into creatures of time, itself.

Many of the benefits from this are covered in

the Time Lord Trait, but there are a host of other

benefits as well, including bodily regeneration,

the ability to symbiotically link to a TARDIS

and the ability to survive for short periods

in the Vortex without immediate dissolution

(D6xResolve minutes, in game terms).

Most importantly of all, Time Lords are

‘mapped’ onto the Vortex by their genetic

investiture. This means, in effect, that a Time

Lord’s ‘reality’ is much more solid than other,

more ephemeral beings, and as a consequence

is that much harder to change or erase. Even

taking earlier incarnations out of their respective

timelines serves only to weaken a Time Lord

rather than erase them outright, and the

Blinovitch Limitation field around a time-knapped

earlier incarnation (in game terms, an RTD field

strength of 2, see pg.190 for more info) is so

strong that it is very difficult to do any permanent

harm to them. This gives a Time Lord time to

locate the source of their problem and hopefully

correct it before too much damage can be done to

their permanent timeline.

"Time Lords always bugger up the ships' predictive assessments because they can step out of the normal chain of causal events.What really got the wind up the VASs was that someone discovered another trans-temporal being on the sphere."

"Another Time Lord?"

"Not according to the Doctor; human, he says, the same as the other barbarians but souped up."

-The Also People

Only a few were blessed or damned with the Doctor's power to see the multiverse in all its vast, beautiful, bountiful, exotically coloured aspects, its glamouring glory. Those few knew how many truths could exist at once: the countless alternatives, the infinity of paradoxes, the billion twists of fate. That power only came with an understanding of how space could be a dimension of time, still hard for the average head to handle.

Time Lords are immune to time being slowed or stopped by time, and also to being erased from time by chronal disasters:

In the Director’s study the Master had installed himself at the Director’s desk, calmly drafting a proposal to double his own grant for the Director to sign. The clock of what

had once been the old stables began to chime. Suddenly the Master frowned and looked up. The chiming was slow, dragging, slurred, as if the old clock was somehow running down. But the Master knew better. It wasn’t the clock that was slowing down – it was time itself.

‘The fools!’ he snarled, and hurried from the room.

Time Lord weapons:

It’s an insult,’ Homunculette babbled. ‘The weapons of the High Council are legendary. We’ve

made defensive arrays the size of star systems, we’ve taken apart whole galaxies...’

But whatever the cause – and its almost certain that the full story has yet to be uncovered – the terrible War began. The Time Lords reached back into their own history, to assemble a fleet of Bowships, Black Hole Carriers and N-Forms; the Daleks unleashed the full might of the Deathsmiths of Goth, and launched an awesome fleet into the Vortex, led by the Emperor himself.

The War raged, but for most species in the universe, life continued as normal. The War was fought in the Vortex, and beyond that, in the Ultimate Void, beyond the eyes and ears of ordinary creatures. The Lesser Species lived in ignorance. If a planet found its history subtle changing – perhaps distorting and rewriting itself under the pressures of the rupturing Vortex – then its people were part of that change, and perceived nothing to be wrong. Only the Higher Species – those further up the evolutionary ladder – saw what was happening. The Forest of Cheem gazed upon the bloodshed, and wept. The Nestene Consciousness lost all of its planets, and found itself mutating under temporal stress. The Greater Animus perished and its Carsenome Walls fell into dust. And it is said that the Eternals themselves watched, and despaired of this reality, and fled their hallowed halls, never to be seen again…

Artron Cannons and Klypstromic Warheads:

His sustained assault on the host had torn enough holes in

its ranks to allow dematerialisation: even with the

Chronovores’ mastery over time, a point-blank artron pulse

was more than sufficient to tear their ethereal forms to fading

tatters, whilst a spread of Klypstromic warheads irradiated the

vortex itself, poisoning them and leaving them weak and

broken.

Armageddon Sapphire:

Parallel Cannons:

In our universe, neutrinos fill most solar systems, pouring out of suns in a never-ending flux. They pass like invisible rain, harmlessly through worlds and space travellers alike. Only in nova concentrations do they pose a danger. The parallel cannon was a point hole into another part of the universe, into the nova of an anti-sun. Into a killing density of neutrinos. When the hole opened they poured through like rain. Like a deluge. Physics worked differently there: those neutrinos killed. It was an antique weapon – the Third Zoners had been on the verge of Parallel Weaponry before the closure of that front, in the Fifth Time Assault, and apparently a temporarily indigenous rival species to the Elder Things also used something similar. It added to the verisimilitude that was a prime factor in avoiding the attention of the Enemy. In the stream of right-handed neutrinos, normal matter just came apart, its chirality: the underlying principle of quantum-handedness shattering. Organic matter lasted a fraction of a second longer as it twisted, sugars and amino acids turning and churning before disintegrating. Thin dust fell for miles around as the beam chewed into the outpost’s outer armour, the plant life and the atmosphere. The air started to fall in on itself. Leave a parallel-matter beam on, and you could eat through a world in three hours, use up its atmosphere in nine. Crude stuff.

In short, Time Lords stomp.

TRUE

@fallingcliffs: Scans of the Q snapping their fingers to prevent being torn apart by a reality tearing weapon? Because if not I'm just going to say what everyone else if thinking.

It is impossible to convince him, he is a Star Trek and Mortal Kombat fanboy.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Flyingcliffs

@fallingcliffs: Actually I do have a life, but thanks anyway. I've posted feats unlike you, you have no argument go troll some where else please. You waste my time. The Q still win here, they have multiversal and universal power, power to change reality, alter it at will, nobody else can hurt them. Now kindly go away.

Nowhere near multiversal or universal level.

They are on galaxy level. And here we can see their biggest feat.

No Caption Provided

Some quotes, do not ignore it:

Q: After Farpoint, I returned to where we exist. The Q Continuum.

RIKER: Which means exactly what?

Q: The limitless dimensions of the galaxy in which we exist.

RIKER: I don't understand.

Q: Of course you don't, and you never will until you become one of us.

Future humans > Q Continuum:

Q: Yes, the human compulsion. And unfortunately for us, it is a power which will grow stronger century after century, aeon after aeon.

RIKER: Aeons. Have you any idea how far we'll advance?

Q: Perhaps in a future that you cannot yet conceive, even beyond us.

Exactly, I'd like to know how anyone else here would physically harm Q. lol Even in the ST novels when they fought the O the race who claimed to be "God" in the ST movie way back, the Q defeated them...twice. Nobody else here is even on the same level as Q.

This "God" is pathetic and his attacks cannot kill Kirk or Spock as we can see. And he was defeated by shots from a small Klingon ship lol. Even Mortal Kombat Elder Gods are not so weak.

Also do not forgot this:

Sisko with powers of Bajoran Prophets > Q

Loading Video...

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: lol that was hilarious. Q also in that show when the Q continuum removed his power temporarily, at the end they give it back to Q and he literally holds the entire race in the palm of his hands. lol for fun...he wanted to destroy them but didn't lol plus the other Q was there reminded him to be good lol

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By CitizenSentry

Cliffs aren't the only thing falling in this thread, his dignity is too.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@Flyingcliffs: nope, Q >>>>>>>>>>>>humans, humans merely evolve they never surpass nor beat the Q. Proof of this? Yes they're multiversal, multi timeline. Explained this to you numerous times now...

The quote means nothing, that was one episode where Q offered Riker power of the Q....

Uhh no Q>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sisko and Q beat Pah Wraiths anyway lol. So again no....current Q in comics Q has Prophet=mega omnipotent and powerful. And you're a Warhammer, Dr. Who fanboy....yawn. I love hypocrisy...

Q wins.

@citizensentry said:

Scans of TL destroying Q and all reality? Didn't think so...

Q can do anything he wishes....none of the other people can do this here. Sure the TL have control of time but then so does the Q...they've even gone as far back before Earth was occupied by living creatures, when it was nothing but mere cells in water....in one episode. My dignity? what? lol you're just pissy your arguments got destroyed but majority in here who happen to agree Q stomps. Deal with it.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs:

@Flyingcliffs: nope, Q >>>>>>>>>>>>humans, humans merely evolve they never surpass nor beat the Q. Proof of this? Yes they're multiversal, multi timeline. Explained this to you numerous times now...

The quote means nothing, that was one episode where Q offered Riker power of the Q....

Uhh no Q>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sisko and Q beat Pah Wraiths anyway lol. So again no....current Q in comics Q has Prophet=mega omnipotent and powerful. And you're a Warhammer, Dr. Who fanboy....yawn. I love hypocrisy...

1) Yep, still you have nothing to prove his multiversal or even universal level, because Q is not so powerful lol.

2) I disagree. Quotes > your subjective opinion.

3) Prophets > Pah Wraiths

Q + Prophet > Pah Wraith

Q ? Pah Wraith

You have nothing to put Q above Pah Wraith. Still... Q is pathetic.

4) What? "Mega omnipotent"? LOOOOL

@killerwasp: @wut: @sirfizzwhizz: look at this

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@citizensentry said:

@fallingcliffs: First of all I can't post scans you Muppet. Their feats are in literacy. But if you want a good feat. The Time Lords were going to destroy all of Creation, not the galaxy or universe. The Multiverse, so they could ascent to "beings of pure consciousness alone". You on the other are letting your inner fanboy out. Hell you're worse than MKGod debating with MK Elder God's by claiming they are omnipotent. If we go by yours and his Logic then the Celestialsapiens are also Omnipotent even though they have 0 feats to back up that statement.

And how can you say my argument was destroyed? You haven't even countered it.

lol muppet? wtf...I'm pretty sure i'm a human you dolt. Second of all then don't talk crap then if you're not willing to post scans to back it up. I don't always agree with MKG but they are, and rulers of the universe but not even going to get into that you clearly know nothiing about MK or ST, so not even going to get into that... You're the one letting your inner fanboy, read majority of posts here. MOST feel Q would win. How am I the fanboy? lol Q has never lost, EVER to another race. Period.

Yes I have countered it you haven't countered the fact that Q can't be hurt by other races, never HAS been hurt by other races and would still win this. Accept it and move on. You're not even posting scans, I dont' care for the reason so it's your who hasn't countered me.

@flyingcliffs said:

@fallingcliffs:

1) Yep, still you have nothing to prove his multiversal or even universal level, because Q is not so powerful lol.

2) I disagree. Quotes > your subjective opinion.

3) Prophets > Pah Wraiths

Q + Prophet > Pah Wraith

Q ? Pah Wraith

You have nothing to put Q above Pah Wraith. Still... Q is pathetic.

4) What? "Mega omnipotent"? LOOOOL

Yes I have you're just denying it as usual.

No, facts your opinion.

Yes, and Q in the comics is currently ONE with the Prophet. Your point? BTW, prophet killed Sisko as he couldn't handle the power if you actually read the comic...

Yes, again I'm not arguing this. But Q is already more powerful, like you said in the show mortals were showed to kill Pah-Wraiths...

Yes I do, and nope. Everyone els here is pathetic you saying such does nothing and proves nothing. Just makes you sound like a hater....

To make it simplier for you, he was a lot more powerful then he already was. Calling your friends for backup, cute. It doesn't change the fact that Q still stomps here.

You still hate Q apparently lol.