Tim Drake/Jason Todd vs Moon Knight/Punisher

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jayskee

fight is in Brooklyn. each have standard gear. morals on. start from 15 feet away. 

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Any prep involved

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jayskee
@Tim_Drake4444:
no
BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

night time or day time?

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Team 2. Though if it became h2h this would be interesting, Jason has better h2h skills than punisher, but MK i see beating either in h2h.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
" Team 2. Though if it became h2h this would be interesting, Jason has better h2h skills than punisher, but MK i see beating either in h2h. "
Oh, really? O_o
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Gremlin From Kremlin: Taking on bats, rivaling Dick Grayson, beating tim drake horribly twice. If anything he should just be slightly above him.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin: Taking on bats, rivaling Dick Grayson, beating tim drake horribly twice. If anything he should just be slightly above him. "
Not really.. Anyone can take on Bats, it's just it will end badly for the person who decide to do that. He kicked Dick in the junk, yeah, very impressive. Punisher, on the other hand, was beating the sh!t out of Daredevil and got a few hits on Taskmaster.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin: Taking on bats, rivaling Dick Grayson, beating tim drake horribly twice. If anything he should just be slightly above him. "
Not really.. Anyone can take on Bats, it's just it will end badly for the person who decide to do that. He kicked Dick in the junk, yeah, very impressive. Punisher, on the other hand, was beating the sh!t out of Daredevil and got a few hits on Taskmaster. "
Not really what i was getting at. Tim hit Jason in the balls and i guess that means he can beat him now huh? Despite a PIS scan sort of like the Jason lowblow Grayson and the fact hes leveled him twice, Tim is a much better fighter.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @god_spawn said:
Not really.. Anyone can take on Bats, it's just it will end badly for the person who decide to do that. He kicked Dick in the junk, yeah, very impressive. Punisher, on the other hand, was beating the sh!t out of Daredevil and got a few hits on Taskmaster. "
Not really what i was getting at. Tim hit Jason in the balls and i guess that means he can beat him now huh? Despite a PIS scan sort of like the Jason lowblow Grayson and the fact hes leveled him twice, Tim is a much better fighter. "
When was I saying that Tim was a better fighter than Jason? Not at all, I think that Jason is more skiled than Tim..
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
" @god_spawn said:
" @god_spawn said:
Not really what i was getting at. Tim hit Jason in the balls and i guess that means he can beat him now huh? Despite a PIS scan sort of like the Jason lowblow Grayson and the fact hes leveled him twice, Tim is a much better fighter. "
When was I saying that Tim was a better fighter than Jason? Not at all, I think that Jason is more skiled than Tim.. "
Nevermind, i dont want to turn this into a flame war. Jason's fought Dick before, and has always been considered a rival still Grayson has better feats. And in response to the batman thing, Not anyone can take on batman h2h. You need a decent amount of skills. Only reason i put Jason above Frank in h2h is he has had better training, and better agility not that Frank cant beat him, it would be one hell of a fight. In a regular fight with weapons Frank wins, and thats why i agree team 2 wins. They are both overall better fighters and better weapon fighters.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @god_spawn said:
When was I saying that Tim was a better fighter than Jason? Not at all, I think that Jason is more skiled than Tim.. "
Nevermind, i dont want to turn this into a flame war. Jason's fought Dick before, and has always been considered a rival still Grayson has better feats. And in response to the batman thing, Not anyone can take on batman h2h. You need a decent amount of skills. Only reason i put Jason above Frank in h2h is he has had better training, and better agility not that Frank cant beat him, it would be one hell of a fight. In a regular fight with weapons Frank wins, and thats why i agree team 2 wins. They are both overall better fighters and better weapon fighters. "
Yeah, but Jason's ability to take on Batman doesn't necessarily make him equal to him h2h. Batman was holding back there as well, wasn't he? I agree with you about agility, but I'm not sure if Jason outclasses Frank in terms of pure skill.. Punisher fought a lot of credible fighters, like Captain America, Bucky, Daredevil, Blade, etc.. So I agree - Team 2 wins.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
" @god_spawn said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @god_spawn said:
Nevermind, i dont want to turn this into a flame war. Jason's fought Dick before, and has always been considered a rival still Grayson has better feats. And in response to the batman thing, Not anyone can take on batman h2h. You need a decent amount of skills. Only reason i put Jason above Frank in h2h is he has had better training, and better agility not that Frank cant beat him, it would be one hell of a fight. In a regular fight with weapons Frank wins, and thats why i agree team 2 wins. They are both overall better fighters and better weapon fighters. "
Yeah, but Jason's ability to take on Batman doesn't necessarily make him equal to him h2h. Batman was holding back there as well, wasn't he? I agree with you about agility, but I'm not sure if Jason outclasses Frank in terms of pure skill.. Punisher fought a lot of credible fighters, like Captain America, Bucky, Daredevil, Blade, etc.. So I agree - Team 2 wins. "
Courtesy of K4tz for the scans, Batman did not know Jason was the red hood at the time. So the whole he was holding back argument cant really be used. And i can see where you're coming from with Punisher skillwise, hes been around alot longer, Jason came back what 2005?  A h2h fight between them would rough and close, but it's your opinion Frank would beat him. Frank probably has more durability than Jason, I think Jason would win due to his better training and agility. And Bats is a superior MA fighter to most of the guys you listed which is what makes the fight pretty impressive. So i figured id just throw that out there.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis
@god_spawn said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @god_spawn said:
Yeah, but Jason's ability to take on Batman doesn't necessarily make him equal to him h2h. Batman was holding back there as well, wasn't he? I agree with you about agility, but I'm not sure if Jason outclasses Frank in terms of pure skill.. Punisher fought a lot of credible fighters, like Captain America, Bucky, Daredevil, Blade, etc.. So I agree - Team 2 wins. "
Courtesy of K4tz for the scans, Batman did not know Jason was the red hood at the time. So the whole he was holding back argument cant really be used. And i can see where you're coming from with Punisher skillwise, hes been around alot longer, Jason came back what 2005?  A h2h fight between them would rough and close, but it's your opinion Frank would beat him. Frank probably has more durability than Jason, I think Jason would win due to his better training and agility. And Bats is a superior MA fighter to most of the guys you listed which is what makes the fight pretty impressive. So i figured id just throw that out there.

"
It would'nt hurt Batman to um BLOCK those free hits,ugh lazy writing.But it's part of the traditional first fight syndrome so i honestly would'nt blame Winick(much as i'd like too).
Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mk and punisher

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump and team 2 frank beats either imo

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two wins.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Starting distance is 15 feet? Marvel team's got this.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel. Two tanks who would directly go for the kill on RH, or serious incapacitation vs a team with one person ready to kill (RH) and one hindered by morals (RR). MK would beat both definitely, Frank should beat or atleast stalemate RH and defeat Red Robin.

Without morals this will be a bit more of a fight, but Marvel would still win