Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Vance Astro:

I think k4tzm4n can answer your question since I don't have any scans on Raphael.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Vaeternus

Epic scans, I'm leaning team 2 here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Vance Astro:

I think k4tzm4n can answer your question since I don't have any scans on Raphael.

Well K4tzm4n made the thread so I don't think he should be the one making that case and also...you made the claim. Which is why I asked you.

@Vaeternus said:

Epic scans, I'm leaning team 2 here.

Word?
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I based my claim on animated series and memory, so I don't have any scans.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Onemoreposter

Damien solos.

I read the first 4 volumes of TMNT (almost to completion, the third volume being the image one). I love them. However, not a one of them is even comparable to any of the bat clan.

Also, Unless someone can show me a scan, Casey is just about featless as far as I can remember. A couple well placed hits, but nothing special.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ratman19

@XImpossibruX: how does raph solo. hes a good fighter but so is damian and tim. they have all the advantages i dont see how raph and casey can win.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Gracetrack

Tim and Damien definitely make for a tough team. It's hard to argue with their overall skills and feats too. Even so, I would have to lean toward Team 2 to win this one.

Raphael definitely has the durability factor going for him here, as briefly showcased in the scans K4 posted for us (thank you for those, by the way). Tim and Damien can land blow after blow, but Raph is a scrapper and is going to keep coming back for more. And I agree that, ultimately, fighting prowess is going to be nearly identical between Damien, Tim, and Raph, so it's going to come down to durability and stamina.

The Robins have more weapons at their disposal, but the only two weapons Raph does have are the only ones he needs. He's a master with the sai... I would think more so, dare I say, than Tim or Damien are with any of their weapons. And as mister Vance Astro stated above, it's not about the weapons, but about the execution; it only takes one weapon if you are beastsauce with that weapon. Not only that, but, as mister Kcaz pointed out, Raph's weapons (sai) are "rock" to Tim's and Damien's "scissors" (pole arms, blades, etc.).

Casey is almost a non-factor, in my eyes, but as we've seen from him before, he can be a dirty fighter. He'll land some blows... at least, enough to soften up Team 1 a bit for Raph to seal the deal.

Like it has been suggested, location advantage goes to Casey and Raph as well.

Team 2 wins. Bossa nova. :)