jason wins

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Out_of_Space

I'm not sure who will win but i will say Jason Todd.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By velle37

Jason.....
Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wattup

Tim may be better skilled (he's improved since Jason bested him in Teen Titans...and Tim did beat him in Robin) but all-around, Jason is a shade lower than Dick Grayson. He also isn't afraid to fight dirty.

Jason but if Tim knows he's coming, Drake's got it as he's like Bruce-level smart.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason Todd wins. He's more ruthless and one of the best tacticians in DC. If it wasn't for his arrogance and pride he would have been the next Batman. Even Bruce said Jason was the most gifted kid he'd ever seen.

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Jason....again.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

I think Tim could take him now.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theicon

jason todd all the way

CalamitySam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CalamitySam

Jason is often really underrated. In Under the Red Hood, he fairly easily managed to avoid and escape from Batman and Nightwing, who are both two of the best acrobats not to mention Jason's Batman level training. Jason stomps. Hard.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Been done. Jason has consistently beaten Tim.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@JediXMan said:
" Been done. Jason has consistently beaten Tim. "
Yup people should just usually stick with the
Dick>Jason>Tim> Damian thing
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@god_spawn:

Agreed. And Steph should be at the bottom of the Robins list (even if she wasn't a real Robin)
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@JediXMan: Steph loses most of her battles on here anyway lol.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Jason, he's more violent.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" Jason Todd wins. He's more ruthless and one of the best tacticians in DC. If it wasn't for his arrogance and pride he would have been the next Batman. Even Bruce said Jason was the most gifted kid he'd ever seen.
No Caption Provided
"
Best tacticains in DC?????heh somewhere out there Lex,Slade and Darkseid are crying.Jason would never had become Batman dude. Bruce had yet to meet Tim and Damian when he complimented Todd like that(not even sure he did) must have been angry at Dick as well,cause all 3 of them showed special abilitiy even before their Robin careers what did Jason have before becoming Robin?Oh and i do recall Bruce saying that bringing Jason in to this was a mistake cause he was'nt as good as Dick.
That scan means nothing,there's one where Tim Kicks him as well.
But Todd wins.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By nefarious

Been done a couple of times.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
" @Supermanwithatan01 said:
" Jason Todd wins. He's more ruthless and one of the best tacticians in DC. If it wasn't for his arrogance and pride he would have been the next Batman. Even Bruce said Jason was the most gifted kid he'd ever seen.
No Caption Provided
"
Best tacticains in DC?????heh somewhere out there Lex,Slade and Darkseid are crying.Jason would never had become Batman dude. Bruce had yet to meet Tim and Damian when he complimented Todd like that(not even sure he did) must have been angry at Dick as well,cause all 3 of them showed special abilitiy even before their Robin careers what did Jason have before becoming Robin?Oh and i do recall Bruce saying that bringing Jason in to this was a mistake cause he was'nt as good as Dick.That scan means nothing,there's one where Tim Kicks him as well.But Todd wins. "
Jason acts solely on revenge and vengeance, you are talking about Luthor who is brilliant and has a urge to attain power, and Darkseid who is a god and powerful character. I said one of the best tacticians because he is. If he removed emotion from the equation then he'd be a beast. Or woulda been. But the Grayson>Todd>Drake>Wayne (Obviously Damien) still stands to reason.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sgtcrispy
No Caption Provided
"
Pretty sure Bruce later said Dick and Tim had gifts but Jason didn't, he had only rage. Either way Jason wins.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By sa5m

I believe Jason =)

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By entropy_aegis
" @entropy_aegis said:
No Caption Provided
"
Best tacticains in DC?????heh somewhere out there Lex,Slade and Darkseid are crying.Jason would never had become Batman dude. Bruce had yet to meet Tim and Damian when he complimented Todd like that(not even sure he did) must have been angry at Dick as well,cause all 3 of them showed special abilitiy even before their Robin careers what did Jason have before becoming Robin?Oh and i do recall Bruce saying that bringing Jason in to this was a mistake cause he was'nt as good as Dick.That scan means nothing,there's one where Tim Kicks him as well.But Todd wins. "
Jason acts solely on revenge and vengeance, you are talking about Luthor who is brilliant and has a urge to attain power, and Darkseid who is a god and powerful character. I said one of the best tacticians because he is. If he removed emotion from the equation then he'd be a beast. Or woulda been. But the Grayson>Todd>Drake>Wayne (Obviously Damien) still stands to reason. "
No he is'nt,he's a good tactician no doubt but one of the best?seriously.Why should we remove emotion?it's a part of the character infact it's a defining part of the character.By that logic why not remove arrogance from Darkseid,Doom and Lex?or morals from the likes of Deathstroke,Bane and Ra's al Ghul?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22  Edited By Zoom

No Caption Provided
"

Tim Drake wins.
He's far smarter and has trained far harder than Jason ever did.  Jason will never be Batman because Jason is insane and also because Nightwing is better than Jason at everything.  Jason's arrogance and pride are weaknesses that Tim does not have.   Jason was purposely written as a lousy character and you have bad taste for liking him.

No Caption Provided
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Zoom:
LOL.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467
@Zoom said:
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

"
Hahahahahahaha!
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Zoom said:

No Caption Provided
"

Tim Drake wins.

He's far smarter and has trained far harder than Jason ever did.  Jason will never be Batman because Jason is a lousy character and he's too insane.  He was purposely written as a lousy character and you have bad taste for liking him.

No Caption Provided

"
That's like the best nutshot sound effect ever.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom: I never said I liked him I just said he's better than Tim. I agree with most of the things you say on threads but since you're mocking on my tastes then give it a go. My Five Favs are 1) Doctor Doom, 2) Iron man, 3) Flash (Wally), 4) Zoom (Hunter), and 5) Parallax (Hal not the emo entity crap)...  Only part of Jason I liked was the "Red Hood" movie. If thats bad taste then I'm guilty kid.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zoom

If you aren't a Jason Todd fanboy, don't post out of context images implying that he can beat Grayson and Drake at the same time.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By velle37

@Zoom

What about Jason stomping Tim in Teen Titans 29, and in Battle for the Cowl?.....

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zoom
@velle37 said:
"

@Zoom

What about Jason stomping Tim in Teen Titans 29, and in Battle for the Cowl?.....

"
WIS.

Tim's feats are far better and even Spoiler had more intense training as Robin than Jason did.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By velle37
@Zoom said:
" @velle37 said:
"

@Zoom

"
WIS.

Tim's feats are far better and even Spoiler had more intense training as Robin than Jason did.
"

These were my opinions previously as well......

But Jason has been retconned to have been training since not very long after his death and ressurection by the LoA, and several of Bruce's former masters, along with some new people, to account for his sudden MA prowess, and tactical ability.....

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cascadeking09
@Out_of_Space said:
" I'm not sure who will win but i will say Jason Todd. "
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cascadeking09
@Zoom said:
" @velle37 said:
"

@Zoom

"
WIS.

"
What about in Red Hood: The Lost Days. When he's fightining members of the League of Assasins while brain dead or when he beat Tim in battle for the cowl? But I do remember that he had some amount of prep in that issue and beat him because he's willing to go farther. And has he improved since becoming Red Hood?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I wouldn't call the Battle for the Cowl fight a stomp. Jason won, but Tim didn't get wrecked, either, at least not until Jason really used the terrain in his favour, which was his home turf.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom:  ha alright
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By velle37
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Zoom said:
" @velle37 said:
"

@Zoom

"
WIS.

"
What about in Red Hood: The Lost Days. When he's fightining members of the League of Assasins while brain dead or when he beat Tim in battle for the cowl? But I do remember that he had some amount of prep in that issue and beat him because he's willing to go farther. And has he improved since becoming Red Hood? "

The only "prep" in BFTC was a bomb Tim accidentally set off, which didn't seem to have much of an affect on Tim, along with (if you can call it this) home field advantage of fighting in his own cave...

Tim even hit Jason with a crowbar in that fight, and Jason still nearly killed Tim.........

In Teen Titans there was no home field advnatage and Tim still fought dirty (threw sand in Jason's eyes) and Jason still beat him (then complimented Tim's skills, and ripped the R off of Tim's chest)......

In earlier times I was upset that Jason somehow had gotten so good and was able to beat Tim (but this was later explained in his mini series supposedly)...

Jason even has a few good showings against Nightwing which are PIS/WIS as well......

But comics in general portray Jason as > to Tim.......

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@velle37 said:

"

"

I agree to this.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By velle37
@Morpheus_ said:
@velle37 said:
"

"

I agree to this. "

Nice Drakon avy...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@velle37:Thanks. I'd want to see the character return.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By velle37
@Morpheus_ said:
" @velle37:Thanks. I'd want to see the character return. "

I wouldn't mind it either......
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cascadeking09
@velle37 said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

" What about in Red Hood: The Lost Days. When he's fightining members of the League of Assasins while brain dead or when he beat Tim in battle for the cowl? But I do remember that he had some amount of prep in that issue and beat him because he's willing to go farther. And has he improved since becoming Red Hood? "

The only "prep" in BFTC was a bomb Tim accidentally set off, which didn't seem to have much of an affect on Tim, along with (if you can call it this) home field advantage of fighting in his own cave...

Yeah, that and he knew that Tim would follow him there.

Tim even hit Jason with a crowbar in that fight, and Jason still nearly killed Tim.........

That's because he was willing to go far enough to stab him through the chest, Tim nearly died and the only thing that saved him was the suit.

In Teen Titans there was no home field advnatage and Tim still fought dirty (threw sand in Jason's eyes) and Jason still beat him (then complimented Tim's skills, and ripped the R off of Tim's chest)......

You have it mixed up, that was Jason that threw dirt in Tim's eyes. Tim was pretty clean in that fight.

In earlier times I was upset that Jason somehow had gotten so good and was able to beat Tim (but this was later explained in his mini series supposedly)...

Me too, but now I don't really care.

This I agree with.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By velle37
@cascadeking09 said:
" @velle37 said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

" What about in Red Hood: The Lost Days. When he's fightining members of the League of Assasins while brain dead or when he beat Tim in battle for the cowl? But I do remember that he had some amount of prep in that issue and beat him because he's willing to go farther. And has he improved since becoming Red Hood? "

Yeah, that and he knew that Tim would follow him there.

That's because he was willing to go far enough to stab him through the chest, Tim nearly died and the only thing that saved him was the suit.

You have it mixed up, that was Jason that threw dirt in Tim's eyes. Tim was pretty clean in that fight.

Me too, but now I don't really care.

This I agree with. "

You're right that was Jason who threw the sand...

TheRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By TheRedRobin

Jason TOdd
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By darktiger

Tim drake wins

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Emperorb777

Dick>Jason>Tim>and the child

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By darktiger

Tim drake beats him

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@darktiger said:

Tim drake beats him

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick> Jason > Tim > Damian

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jeanroygrant

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

jason wins
Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49  Edited By Squalleon

Jason wins!

The power levels of the bat family goes with introduction order :-P

Bruce>Dick>Jason>Tim>Damian

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50  Edited By SUNMAN

Jason wins, he is more consistant and has a winning record over Tim, not to mention more lethal weaponry.

The order has always gone

Bruce>Dick>Jason>Tim/Damian