#1 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio

-Fight takes place in NYC

-strictly H2H,kill or KO FTW

who wins?
#2 Posted by Captain Danvers (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackpot.She's about as strong as Tigra but she's a better fighter.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

#4 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackpot as in BND? Tigra should win.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Jackpot as in BND? Tigra should win. "
Why do you think Tigra wins?
#6 Edited by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackpot doesn't seem to have the skills or agility to keep up with Tigra.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Jackpot does seem to have the skills or agility to keep up with Tigra. "
Did you mean to say does?
#8 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

oops, doesn't.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" oops, doesn't. "
It looks like she does to me.
#10 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to think back, and I can't really think of any great feat for her.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" I'm trying to think back, and I can't really think of any great feat for her. "
Well I don't read alot of Spider-Man however the best feats for her I remember were from Secret Invasion.
#12 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she fought that Sinsiter Six Skrull, but I can't remember how well she did against it or how/if she beat it.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" I know she fought that Sinsiter Six Skrull, but I can't remember how well she did against it or how/if she beat it. "
Hold on I got the scans in my "Jackpot Folder"

#14 Edited by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, what about this one.  I still say Tigra wins.  I see no invulnerability to claws.

#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor: That doesn't have anything to do with this fight or any other.

What's up doc?
#16 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Torpor: That doesn't have anything to do with this fight or any other.  What's up doc? "
Tigra clawing her has nothing to do with the fight?  That scan with the newspaper shows she is a hot head.  Tigra will exploit that.
#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor: That scan shows that she is being slandered in a Newspaper. It would have more to do with this fight if I posted scans of when the Hood B!tchslapped Tigra. You can't even prove that Tigra's claws will be able to cut Jackpot.
#18 Posted by defaultdefaultdefault (16426 posts) - - Show Bio

i like Tigras chances in the overall, but not by alot only due to i give her both the training (Steve Rogers>Initiative)
and experiance advantage. but if were going with current Jackpot (Sara) she definatly has the physical advantage!
im torn. 
good thread.

#19 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio

How can Jackpot be immune to claws?  She's never exhibited it before.  Tigra's got this.

#20 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor: Nice use of the reply function.

Prove that her claws can cut Jackpot. Prove that Jackpot isn't durable enough to shrug off those slashes like they are nothing.
#21 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Torpor: Nice use of the reply function.  Prove that her claws can cut Jackpot. Prove that Jackpot isn't durable enough to shrug off those slashes like they are nothing. "
You'll have to prove she has taken similar slashes and shrugged them off.   You made the claim about her durability, now back it.
#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Torpor: Nice use of the reply function.  Prove that her claws can cut Jackpot. Prove that Jackpot isn't durable enough to shrug off those slashes like they are nothing. "
You'll have to prove she has taken similar slashes and shrugged them off.   You made the claim about her durability, now back it. "
No, I don't. She has stated that she has superhuman durability and she has shown that she is tough enough to take hits from a superskrull with the powers of Venom, Lizard, Electro, Hydroman, Rhino, and Sandman. In fact, she didn't even show signs of any serious injury. Blunt force damage may not be the same as slashing damage, but you still have no proof that it would cause her any serious injury.
#23 Posted by Torpor (271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Torpor said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
You'll have to prove she has taken similar slashes and shrugged them off.   You made the claim about her durability, now back it. "
No, I don't. She has stated that she has superhuman durability and she has shown that she is tough enough to take hits from a superskrull with the powers of Venom, Lizard, Electro, Hydroman, Rhino, and Sandman. In fact, she didn't even show signs of any serious injury. Blunt force damage may not be the same as slashing damage, but you still have no proof that it would cause her any serious injury. "
The issue is that blunt force damage is not the same as slashing damage, therefore she has no feats against what Tigra brings to the table.  Plus the agility difference is massive, Tigra will be running laps around her while tearing her up!
#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Torpor said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
No, I don't. She has stated that she has superhuman durability and she has shown that she is tough enough to take hits from a superskrull with the powers of Venom, Lizard, Electro, Hydroman, Rhino, and Sandman. In fact, she didn't even show signs of any serious injury. Blunt force damage may not be the same as slashing damage, but you still have no proof that it would cause her any serious injury. "
The issue is that blunt force damage is not the same as slashing damage, therefore she has no feats against what Tigra brings to the table.  Plus the agility difference is massive, Tigra will be running laps around her while tearing her up! "
You need to prove to me that Tigra's claws will cut her. Show me someone with superhuman durability being cut by Tigra.

Jackpot can move fast enough to avoid a being with the powers of the Venom symbiote, and is fast enough to have tagged Spider-man on several occasions. There is not nearly as much of a difference as you are saying. 

Come on, Doc, lets see some of your infamous out of context scans.
#25 Posted by defaultdefaultdefault (16426 posts) - - Show Bio

meh. thinking on it more Jackpots strength and durability is a little too high.
she should take the majority.

at the topic of claws here, i believe Tigra can cut her, but it would take alot of that to put her down.
ive never seen a test of her (Alana) abilities against piercing wounds so thats non until
shown otherwise. the Skrull match is dingus anyways, almost every Super Skrull in S.I. didnt
show to have their respective powers, and proved nicely drawn canon fodder. furthermore
as Ferro pointed out, its blunt force not cutting/piercing, making the use of that even more moot.
what is shown is that both Jackpots have related powers, Alana shown above having take the 
measures that Sara did to become Jackpot. without revealing a ton, Sara gets her neck cut by Boomerang
in the current issue. So they can be cut, in fact Tigra doesnt have a prolem cutting much. notable still
is the fact that Sara took a neck wound and it wasnt too much of a problem, and shaken off. so her durabilty
is at least high enough to take several wounds like that eitherway.

im going wih Jackpot (Sara) for the high majority, Jackpot (Alana) for a lesser maj, due to physical adavantage.
i think one well placed hit from either will put Tigra down, though Tigra is more apt to avoid more from Alana
given the experiance and training differential, whereas Sara evens that out.

#26 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: Thank you for actually knowing how to debate.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?