#1 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

it is dragonball tien vs post timeskip neji.
takes place in the world martal arts tourment arena.
rules;tien is forbbiend to fly and cant use tri beam only dodan ray.
first one to fall out wins.

#2 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji loses.

#4 Posted by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

bull crap postimeskip neji destroys db tien with ease

#5 Posted by Laurcus (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

bull crap postimeskip neji destroys db tien with ease

Why did this need a bump?

Tien is just as strong as full power Master Roshi. Power level 180. With that power level, Roshi blew up the moon. Tien is faster, stronger, and more durable. Tien would kill Neji in a single blow.

#6 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji's rotation could knock tien out of the ring giving him the win

#7 Posted by Laurcus (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Neji could potientally block Tien's ki paths though

If he could hit him. Or survive Tien's first punch, which he wouldn't unless he has a durability feat that shows a moonbusting level of power wouldn't kill him.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji.

#9 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien.

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Neji could potientally block Tien's ki paths though

If he could hit him. Or survive Tien's first punch, which he wouldn't unless he has a durability feat that shows a moonbusting level of power wouldn't kill him.

When has any DBZ character ever punched through a moon? The only moonbusting/planet busting feats come from charged Ki attacks.

#11 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

bull crap postimeskip neji destroys db tien with ease

Tien solar flares and kicks him in the nuts.

But to be honest, Tien has a great technique to use against an eye technique user like Neji. That's ignoring the fact that Tien simply outclasses him in all areas. Tien is generally considered to be the strongest human in the world. Chi-chi follows that up with being the strongest (known) female in the world.

#12 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

*Begins to ramble on about Moonbusting powerlevel and how you have to be a moonbuster to beat a moonbusetafwjunaf*

Anyways.....@xlab3000: why are you bumping these ancient threads from the bottomless pit of the vine.......

#13 Edited by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

TIEN

You can't exactly compare most Dragon Ball Z to Naruto Shippuden characters, since Dragon Ball Z characters are more durable, stronger, faster and more powerful in general.

In this case, Tien is durable and faster than Neji.

Neji wouldn't have time to react, hence the Biakugan would have no use in this battle.

Neji is cooler, but Tien wins in a battle.

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

#14 Posted by Laurcus (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Laurcus said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Neji could potientally block Tien's ki paths though

If he could hit him. Or survive Tien's first punch, which he wouldn't unless he has a durability feat that shows a moonbusting level of power wouldn't kill him.

When has any DBZ character ever punched through a moon? The only moonbusting/planet busting feats come from charged Ki attacks.

Which have the same power as punches. Do I really have to explain ki control again? I feel like I explain this every other day on Comic Vine. Power and size are not mutually dependent. Even if a punch has a million billion trillion times the energy required to destroy the omniverse and all of fiction it will only destroy the area it impacts, or the area that the kinetic energy is spread across. Having more energy does not make your fist bigger. Basically, go play World of Warcraft until you understand the difference between single target and AoE.

I'm pretty sure I've explained this to you before. Or at least explained it in threads that you've been an active poster in.

#15 Posted by BossMan404 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread makes me give up on humanity.

Dragon Ball Tien blitz Neji before he can even blink.

#16 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Neji's rotation could knock tien out of the ring giving him the win

@jeanroygrant said:

Neji.

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Neji's rotation could knock tien out of the ring giving him the win

@jeanroygrant said:

Neji.

How.

#18 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Anyone in DragonBall could beat Neji and pre Shippuden characters pretty easily.

But if you want proof.

Keep in mind this is Early DragonBall, where Kid Goku could fight in a milisecond, and go invisible.

Anything in DBZ is a stomp.

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: I thought the point of this battle was to see who can knock who out of the arena lol. Is it?

#20 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@XImpossibruX: I thought the point of this battle was to see who can knock who out of the arena lol. Is it?

Well, then Tien would win rather easily.

Knock away a Saibaman who was as strong as Raditz with a gesture of Ki

#21 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

I realy like Neji, Neji is a really cool character with a cool fighting style, unfortunatley Tien stomps.

actully just to let you know anyone in DBZ can pretty much stomp anyone in Naruto. I know it sucks but that's the way that the creator of dragon ball made his characters..outrageous, in fact that is the reason i never really liked anything dragon ball relared. it was just too ridiculous. it was kinda cool as a kid. but now i see it as nothing more than an average action-adventure anime. Although theyre were some storylines that were pretty good like Bardocks, Broly's etc.

but yaa im going off on a huge tangent now aha fact is DBZ stomps all naruto...and im not proud of saying that.

#22 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: At least your honest.

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@XImpossibruX: I thought the point of this battle was to see who can knock who out of the arena lol. Is it?

Well, then Tien would win rather easily.

Knock away a Saibaman who was as strong as Raditz with a gesture of Ki

Lol yeah Tiien wins.

#24 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even think Neji could beat Hercule.

#25 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

I don't even think Neji could beat Hercule.

Hercule is probably the only Human who would be beat by most, if not all, Naruto characters. Remember how he couldn't learn how to fly, yet Videl did rather easily?