• 57 results
#1 Edited by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
vs
caption
O man this is going to be a slobberknocker!

sayjin saga verisons of both who wins this!

#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

team krillin

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the little fella missing the nose would win here

lol
#4 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

he wouldnt

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Tien. Krillin probably was a little stronger than him, but Tien had much better techniques and was a more skilled fighter. I want to see him do Multi-Form + Tri-Beam:P

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"he wouldnt"
And why is that ? Is Tien that much stronger than Krillin ?
#7 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien should win Tien kept training Krillin stopped

#8 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien. Like Nobody pointed out he has alot better assortment of techniques, many of which would pwn Krillin

#9 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien is way stronger then krillin

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

"
I dont think so. And no one has proved anything yet... they say Tien has better techniques... but you make it seem like Krillin cant do anything... where is the proof here that Tien is way stronger than Krillin ?
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

"
I dont think so. And no one has proved anything yet... they say Tien has better techniques... but you make it seem like Krillin cant do anything... where is the proof here that Tien is way stronger than Krillin ? "
I think Krillin is actually stronger by Buu saga, but Tien just seemed to out beat him fighting wise.
#12 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

nah he isnt Tien has had Better training then krillin and he trains everyday unlike krillin who had a kid.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

"
I dont think so. And no one has proved anything yet... they say Tien has better techniques... but you make it seem like Krillin cant do anything... where is the proof here that Tien is way stronger than Krillin ? "
I think Krillin is actually stronger by Buu saga, but Tien just seemed to out beat him fighting wise."
Hmmm...I will give ya Tien techniques are a bit better... but I dont know if that will be enough. Krillin has knowldege of some solid Ki Energy attacks himself... he may not have the skill set that Tien does but he does have skills
#14 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

did tien go in the hyperbolic time chamber in the cell saga just wondering

#15 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien is faster then Krillin because he has had Training under 10x the earths gravity and he trains on a daily basis.
Krillin can do most of the techs Tien can  besides the Tri-beam

there was never a time Krillin was stronger then Tien.

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Tien is faster then Krillin because he has had Training under 10x the earths gravity and he trains on a daily basis.

there was never a time Krillin was stronger then Tien."
Wasn't Namek 10x gravity?
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Tien is faster then Krillin because he has had Training under 10x the earths gravity and he trains on a daily basis.

Damn... you were almost 100 percent right. I only have seen one time where Krillin was more powerful than Tien after looking over a few sites
#18 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

nope

just king kai's planet

#19 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien is stronger look at what he did to ginyu force compared to what Krillien did

#20 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:

Damn... you were almost 100 percent right. I only have seen one time where Krillin was more powerful than Tien after looking over a few sites"

during the namek saga?..if so I dont think krillin was stronger  he couldnt stand up to recoom while Tien was able to take out Jeice and burter by himself.
#21 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Tien is stronger look at what he did to ginyu force compared to what Krillien did"
I am drawing blanks on my memory of that battle... wasnt there a green dude who could freeze time ?
#23 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"Tien is stronger look at what he did to ginyu force compared to what Krillien did"
I am drawing blanks on my memory of that battle... wasnt there a green dude who could freeze time ?
"
recomme one-kicked Krillin and he was out cold
#24 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"
Krillin and Gohan struggled with Guldo, but Tien after training on King Kai's was able to beat Burter and Jeice at the same time.
#25 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

yea

#26 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"
Krillin and Gohan struggled with Guldo, but Tien after training on King Kai's was able to beat Burter and Jeice at the same time."
and remember they are on a planet with heavy gravity and Tien beat them about as easily as Goku did
#27 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Okay all this is fine and dandy but how does this explain that Tien is way stronger than Krillin during the Buu Saga ? And even if he is...why make a Curbstomp thread simply out of spite ?
#28 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Okay all this is fine and dandy but how does this explain that Tien is way stronger than Krillin during the Buu Saga ? And even if he is...why make a Curbstomp thread simply out of spite ?
"
thats Simple After that Tien just kept training more than Krillin did, if you dont train consistently in DBZ you will get owned! lol
#29 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because someone is stronger the another in DBZ  that doesnt make it a curbstomp

#30 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"Okay all this is fine and dandy but how does this explain that Tien is way stronger than Krillin during the Buu Saga ? And even if he is...why make a Curbstomp thread simply out of spite ?
"
thats Simple After that Tien just kept training more than Krillin did, if you dont train consistently in DBZ you will get owned! lol"
When did Krillin stop training ?
#31 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"
thats Simple After that Tien just kept training more than Krillin did, if you dont train consistently in DBZ you will get owned! lol"
When did Krillin stop training ? "
pretty much after the three years waiting for he Androids to appear
#32 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

raditz was way stronger then  goku and piccolo and he didnt curbstomp them

Cell was stronger then Goku he didnt CS him

frieza was way stronger then goku before he turned SS and that wasnt a stomp.

#33 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"
When did Krillin stop training ? "
once he had his kid and he grew that mustash
#34 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"raditz was way stronger then  goku and piccolo and he didnt curbstomp them

frieza was way stronger then goku before he turned SS and that wasnt a stomp."
yeah i think that Frieza and Goku before he turned SS was starting to be a curbstomp when Frieza got serious
#35 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:

But you have Krillin here who hasnt been training versus Tien who kept training here ( since you are using the Buu Saga ) so how is that fair ?
#36 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku was getting beat up by frieza not so bad I would call him getting curbstomped.

I dbz curbstomp would be Krillin vs  Nappa , Recoom or    Gohan vs Recoom

Vegeta vs Frieza, android 18, Cell, Fat Boo.

Goku vs Android 19<<< even tho he had that heart problem.

those are some curbstomps that happened in DBZ.

#37 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Goku was getting beat up by frieza not so bad I would call him getting curbstomped.

those are some curbstomps that happened in DBZ."
Ah Huh
#38 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:

But you have Krillin here who hasnt been training versus Tien who kept training here ( since you are using the Buu Saga ) so how is that fair ? "
I guess your right  I'll edit it and change it to the  sayjin sage when they were even in strength .

even tho tien still has him beat by a few hundreds in the power levels.
#39 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Goku was getting beat up by frieza not so bad I would call him getting curbstomped.

Ah Huh"
am I wrong?
#40 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:

but Frieza was about to kill Goku till Piccolo kicked Frieza in the face, but there are more Curbstomps than real good fights in DBZ
#41 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:

Ah Huh"
am I wrong?"
No Sir
#42 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:

But you have Krillin here who hasnt been training versus Tien who kept training here ( since you are using the Buu Saga ) so how is that fair ? "
I guess your right  I'll edit it and change it to the  sayjin sage when they were even in strength .

even tho tien still has him beat by a few hundreds in the power levels."
I think thats all Tien needs to win, it would be close for the first few minutes then Tien will probably take over
#43 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Well Okey Doky then...
#44 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, first of all this is Saiain Saga, which means this is before Krillin stopped training and had a Baby with Android 18.  At that time, Tien had some better techniques, but Krillin actually had a higher energy level (but not by much).  The outcome of the conflict would depend on if Krillin can wear out Tien until he does not have the energy to power his attacks.  If Tien gets in a few power hit before he is worn out, he wins - otherwise it goes to Krillin.

#45 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"OK, first of all this is Saiain Saga, which means this is before Krillin stopped training and had a Baby with Android 18.  At that time, Tien had some better techniques, but Krillin actually had a higher energy level (but not by much).  The outcome of the conflict would depend on if Krillin can wear out Tien until he does not have the energy to power his attacks.  If Tien gets in a few power hit before he is worn out, he wins - otherwise it goes to Krillin."
Hmmm...that sounds good
#46 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin never had an higher power lvl then Tien.  Yamcha yes  Tien no.

#47 Edited by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Krillin never had an higher power lvl then Tien.  Yamcha yes  Tien no."
  I told ya I found it on one occasion

lol jk
#48 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

when lol i cant remember

#49 Posted by Ken Masters (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien Curbstomp

#50 Posted by Ken Masters (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin was never able to hold his own against goku whereas Tien did on two occasions