Tien vs Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Krawn

Tien could take hulk, he has blast power and he can fly, if he manages to not get hit he could beat im. I'm with Tien, what do you think.

Gargoyle Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gargoyle Man

I say Tien too. Tien just stays up in the air blasting at hulk, but Hulk would be leaping, so Tien would have to keep moving.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mantid

Tien owns Hulk.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kuchiku

you anime lovin dumbazz's hulk owns tien tien has superhuman strenght while the angrier the hulk gets the stronger he gets so f#ck you!1

Legend Of JBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Legend Of JBC

tien owns hulk and tien-primed owns modern superman as well.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kuchiku

Colt Python says:

"kuchiku says:
"you anime lovin dumbazz's hulk owns tien tien has superhuman strenght while the angrier the hulk gets the stronger he gets so f#ck you!1"
damn kuchiku why you so mad.I thought you of all people liked anime."

no i like comics i think japanese anime draws people away from true american comics threw out my life i would go to school with comic books and people would always read anime not true american comics to this day i dont know anyone that reads comics as much as me except foer the people on this site

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Sparda

cpt_linger says:

"good to see a character other than goku on this thread... HOWEVER tien is ever so lame. vegeta vs. hulk would be better, or even krillin, like kuchiku said, tien is the joke of the z fighters. hulk would rip out all three of that f*gs eyes!"

Language please.

Also-just saying, but Tien has that weird ability where he blinds his opponents right? I guess he could use that......and run.....fast.....

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kuchiku

cpt_linger says:

"good to see a character other than goku on this thread... HOWEVER tien is ever so lame. vegeta vs. hulk would be better, or even krillin, like kuchiku said, tien is the joke of the z fighters. hulk would rip out all three of that fags eyes!"

thank you god finally some one agrees oh and i think like vegeta would have a better chance or monkey goku

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cpt_linger

good to see a character other than goku on this thread... HOWEVER tien is ever so lame. vegeta vs. hulk would be better, or even krillin, like kuchiku said, tien is the joke of the z fighters. hulk would rip out all three of that fags eyes!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kuchiku

Colt Python says:

"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"you anime lovin dumbazz's hulk owns tien tien has superhuman strenght while the angrier the hulk gets the stronger he gets so f#ck you!1"
damn kuchiku why you so mad.I thought you of all people liked anime."
no i like comics i think japanese anime draws people away from true american comics threw out my life i would go to school with comic books and people would always read anime not true american comics to this day i dont know anyone that reads comics as much as me except foer the people on this site"
That's a very american way of thinking.I think anime is a little overrated at times but some of it is actually good stuff.I love American comics..I don't even read MANGA although I own some.But I have to say the Japanese are good at what they do with art."

true i guess i mean i only read one japanese anime and thats the tarot cafe

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draw.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Draw."
How is it a draw.How can Hulk beat someone with super strength that is lightyears smarter than him and can become intangible? How....is it a draw.How does Hulk even get a hit off?"

How does Hulk even lose??

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Colt Python says:
"Draw."
How is it a draw.How can Hulk beat someone with super strength that is lightyears smarter than him and can become intangible? How....is it a draw.How does Hulk even get a hit off?"
How does Hulk even *lose*??"
Martian Manhunter knocks him the f#ck out!"

And Goku knocks HIM out!

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Colt Python says:
"Colt Python says:
"Draw."
How does Hulk even *lose*??"
Martian Manhunter knocks him the f#ck out!"
And Goku knocks HIM out!"
That has nothing to do with the thread.Wait your legendary bio vishanti.Why would I try to reason with someone who never uses logic and just says things because of fanboyism or to piss people off."
You don't use logic, everything you say doesn't make sense or contradicts. Oh, wait, you're Colt Python, the person with a mind great enough to only say fanboy.
Post Edited:2008-01-06 23:22:50
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MotorSteel

WWH owns tien.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dormath

I love tien its all bout the third eye babie. I say he can compete with black bolt for pure power and bb could have done it so can he.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Resonate

Sparda says:

"cpt_linger says:
"good to see a character other than goku on this thread... HOWEVER tien is ever so lame. vegeta vs. hulk would be better, or even krillin, like kuchiku said, tien is the joke of the z fighters. hulk would rip out all three of that f*gs eyes!"
Language please. Also-just saying, but Tien has that weird ability where he blinds his opponents right? I guess he could use that......and run.....fast....."

lmao

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

tien cant hurt hulk

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sonicmora

Sparda says:

"cpt_linger says:
Language please. Also-just saying, but Tien has that weird ability where he blinds his opponents right? I guess he could use that......and run.....fast....."

I know huh?

Imagine if a TF and DBZ match up was made?

I'd debating for ages.

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rangersoul6

Tien would just do Kaioken x20, Solar Flare, then Tri Beam. (He's in the Air too far from Hulk to 'Jump')  It won't matter how mad Hulk is, he'll be dead.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers