Frieza.CURBSTOMP.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Perfect Cell

Tein In the Buu Saga couldn't even beat Frieza at his 3rd Form.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Swagga Boy

YA BUGGIN!

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Desilation
Swagga Boy said:
"
^^^^^
^^^^^
caption
caption
 Battle on New namek. who wins?"

your kidding right unless tien can turn SS theres no way ever that he can beat frieza
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Swagga Boy

Tiens Tri beam was able to stun Cells Second for a while..and friezas  way way way weaker then cell... I dont see how this is a CS in friezas favor.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic
Swagga Boy said:
"Tiens Tri beam was able to stun Cells Second for a while..and friezas  way way way weaker then cell... I dont see how this is a CS in friezas favor."
ZING!!!
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By cpt_linger

Tien could tell Frieze he wants to join his army, get really really close and to a Tri Beam right into Freiza's face... Then when Frieza blows what he thinks is a fly from his face, he destroys Tien with not a sneeze but the breathe-in post to a sneeze.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Swagga Boy

How strong would you say Cells second form was?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Perfect Cell
Swagga Boy said:
"Tiens Tri beam was able to stun Cells Second for a while..and friezas  way way way weaker then cell... I dont see how this is a CS in friezas favor."
Freiza was smarter and faster than Cell. He would just teleport behind Tein or just through a Death Beam that would peirce right through the NEO TRI-BEAM and right into Tein.

By the way, 2nd Form Cell was extremely more powerful than Frieza, Cooler, and King Cold combined.. The only thing is that he was just hella stupid just trying to fly right out of that hole.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic
Perfect Cell said:
"Swagga Boy said:
Freiza was smarter and faster than Cell. He would just teleport behind Tein or just through a Death Beam that would peirce right through the NEO TRI-BEAM and right into Tein.

By the way, 2nd Form Cell was extremely more powerful than Frieza, Cooler, and King Cold combined.. The only thing is that he was just hella stupid just trying to fly right out of that hole."
He couldn't find any other way since he never seen an IT technique AFTER he got out of that hole. And btw, All forms of Cell is stronger tha Frieza because Trunks beat Frieza easily. And he couldn't beat the base form of Cell nor could he beat 17 or 18 before he transported back to the past. Frieza is way out of his league here. And frieza is not smarter than Cell. Cell has all their knowledge and powers of the cells he's absorbed. He knows all. 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Swagga Boy said:

By the way, 2nd Form Cell was extremely more powerful than Frieza, Cooler, and King Cold combined.. The only thing is that he was just hella stupid just trying to fly right out of that hole."
He couldn't find any other way since he never seen an IT technique AFTER he got out of that hole. And btw, All forms of Cell is stronger tha Frieza because Trunks beat Frieza easily. And he couldn't beat the base form of Cell nor could he beat 17 or 18 before he transported back to the past. Frieza is way out of his league here. And frieza is not smarter than Cell. Cell has all their knowledge and powers of the cells he's absorbed. He knows all. "

Cell doesn't need to see that Technique. He already knows that technique. I'm just saying that either:

1. Cell was dumb to keep on trying to fly out of that hole the NEO TRI BEAM caused or
  2. Cell was just playing around like he always does.

And as far as Fireza. Any of the weaker Andriods (13, 14,15,19 & 20) could beat Frieza in his 100% Full Powered 4th Form. I even think Androids 13, 14 and 15 can easily despose of 5th form Cooler (Not Meta)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Frieza should win this fight
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic
Perfect Cell said:
"oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Swagga Boy said:

He couldn't find any other way since he never seen an IT technique AFTER he got out of that hole. And btw, All forms of Cell is stronger tha Frieza because Trunks beat Frieza easily. And he couldn't beat the base form of Cell nor could he beat 17 or 18 before he transported back to the past. Frieza is way out of his league here. And frieza is not smarter than Cell. Cell has all their knowledge and powers of the cells he's absorbed. He knows all. "

Cell doesn't need to see that Technique. He already knows that technique. I'm just saying that either:

1. Cell was dumb to keep on trying to fly out of that hole the NEO TRI BEAM caused or
  2. Cell was just playing around like he always does.

And as far as Fireza. Any of the weaker Andriods (13, 14,15,19 & 20) could beat Frieza in his 100% Full Powered 4th Form. I even think Androids 13, 14 and 15 can easily despose of 5th form Cooler (Not Meta)

"
Impossible. Because for one, Cell did NOT know that technique because he never seen Goku used it before until after Goku came to the rescue. After Goku arrived to save Tien, he asked Cell to wait for a couple more days so he can get stronger. Goku himself said this. Of course Cell didn't want that and immediately attacked Goku only to disappear. He questioned himself of how he was able to do such a thing when he can't even sense his power level when his energy signature completely disappeared. And i know people can hide there power levels but to completely disappear as if it never existed....well, thats when Cell realized he is gone. I can show you the video if you like. And i highly doubt with that with the amount of pain Cell was in, he would have gone out of that hole and dispatched Tien then quickly absorb 18 as quick as possible for the power boost. Otherwise he wouldn't have screamed in fury because 18 and 16 was getting away. So that rules out both of your theories. Frieza was a powerful tyrant but after the Frieza saga, people got stronger than him. 
During the Jenamba saga, Gohan as the Great Sayaman took out Freiza with just one punch. And Freiza just combusted lol how does that happen with just a punch? Or the fact that during one of the dbz movies, i can't remember which, Tien faced older Trunks with longer hair in a tournament. It was basically a tie, a good fight to watch and both was at a stalemate. However that all changed when Trunks turned super and beat him. Even though this is non-canon, Tien showed powers beyond Freiza. And especially since he never stopped training, he continues to grow as he trains against other dbz characters. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Did Tien ever surpass the 1,000,000 power level mark ?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"Did Tien ever surpass the 1,000,000 power level mark ?
"
Allot of these characters surpassed the million....at least i think so. The only ones who havn't are possibly Krillen, Yamcha didn't even bother to train so he's out the window, Yajirobi, Chouzu...i can't remember the rest. Anyway, with the type of Tien's personality during the dragon ball, he doesn't stop training no matter how much warriors out there that are stronger than him. He never once stopped training. Only continue to grow stronger. Especially during the Cell saga and Buu saga. Anyway, i know for certain Tien surpassed the 1 million mark. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Allot of these characters surpassed the million....at least i think so. The only ones who havn't are possibly Krillen, Yamcha didn't even bother to train so he's out the window, Yajirobi, Chouzu...i can't remember the rest. Anyway, with the type of Tien's personality during the dragon ball, he doesn't stop training no matter how much warriors out there that are stronger than him. He never once stopped training. Only continue to grow stronger. Especially during the Cell saga and Buu saga. Anyway, i know for certain Tien surpassed the 1 million mark. "
Ah Very Good Sir
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Perfect Cell
oldmagic said:
"Impossible. Because for one, Cell did NOT know that technique because he never seen Goku used it before until after Goku came to the rescue. After Goku arrived to save Tien, he asked Cell to wait for a couple more days so he can get stronger. Goku himself said this. Of course Cell didn't want that and immediately attacked Goku only to disappear. He questioned himself of how he was able to do such a thing when he can't even sense his power level when his energy signature completely disappeared. And i know people can hide there power levels but to completely disappear as if it never existed....well, thats when Cell realized he is gone. I can show you the video if you like. And i highly doubt with that with the amount of pain Cell was in, he would have gone out of that hole and dispatched Tien then quickly absorb 18 as quick as possible for the power boost. Otherwise he wouldn't have screamed in fury because 18 and 16 was getting away. So that rules out both of your theories. Frieza was a powerful tyrant but after the Frieza saga, people got stronger than him. 
During the Jenamba saga, Gohan as the Great Sayaman took out Freiza with just one punch. And Freiza just combusted lol how does that happen with just a punch? Or the fact that during one of the dbz movies, i can't remember which, Tien faced older Trunks with longer hair in a tournament. It was basically a tie, a good fight to watch and both was at a stalemate. However that all changed when Trunks turned super and beat him. Even though this is non-canon, Tien showed powers beyond Freiza. And especially since he never stopped training, he continues to grow as he trains against other dbz characters. 
"

I don't know where you're going with your reply. It seem irrelevent to explain the entire series but to answer you're aurgument:

Cell was created by all the cells of every greatest and most powerful martial artist in the entire DBZ earth. That also applies Tien. Why on earth would Cell not already know the Tri Beam technique while Tein uses the Tri Beam in various DragonBall (Original) eposides? The Neo Tri Beam is basically the regular Tri Beam only more powerful. And if it's powerful enough to dig it's way at the center of the earth by causing miles deep craters one should imagine it able to hurt Cell? No, The Neo Tri Beam was never by any means able to hurt Cell. Period. Cell only screamed becuase the he was being pushed down and concantly while 18, 16 and Krillin got away..

Goku only came down to resue the tired out Tein the last minute before Cell would of crushed him and threw him into the wind.

As for Frieza... He is in par to a novice Super Sayian as far as power, but but his power radically drops faster than a normal Super Sayian does, hence why he is weaker. Of course Gohan destroyed Frieza  with one punch during the Janamba Movie. For one; Frieza lost alot of energy because if you are in the hell world, you maintain your power skills and techniques, but your power level drop at a ridiculous level and you can not regain strength nor power level by training in the hell world. NEVER. So in other words; Frieza Saga Frieza is ALOT MORE POWERFUL than Janamba Movie Freiza or any other Frieza that is in the Hell world.

Reason 2; Gohan still retains Super Sayian 2 strength and power.

So the overall outcome: Tein would stand no chance against the live and breathing Frieza at his prime during the Freiza Saga. It doesn't matter what Tien from what Saga.. All the Tein's would loose. Krillin is technically stronger and more powerful than Tien and stands a better chance against  Frieza and Tien is the 2nd strongest of the Earthlings. And then another factor to lay on this plate is that even though both Krillin and Tien surpassed the 1 Million mark Power Level. Let's Never Forget that Frieza's power level in his 2nd form surpassed the 1 Million bench mark. If you like to know 4th Form Frieza's Power Level; It's 12 Million! So Tien who is barely at the Millionth power level can beat a 12 Millionth power level???

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Allot of these characters surpassed the million....at least i think so. The only ones who havn't are possibly Krillen, Yamcha didn't even bother to train so he's out the window, Yajirobi, Chouzu...i can't remember the rest. Anyway, with the type of Tien's personality during the dragon ball, he doesn't stop training no matter how much warriors out there that are stronger than him. He never once stopped training. Only continue to grow stronger. Especially during the Cell saga and Buu saga. Anyway, i know for certain Tien surpassed the 1 million mark. "
Ah Very Good Sir"

That's false because Krillin is more powerful than Tein. Krillin is also officially dubbed, "The Most Powerful Earthling" in the Dragon Ball Z universe.... Well.... That is until the end of Dragon ball Z, while Uurb took that title away from him.

Here's the stats on power. (Not skill nor technique)

1. Krillin
  2. Tien
  3. Yamcha

Note: Master Roshi is powerful enough to destroy moons; but he nor Uurb will count between these three.

As far as skill and technique is implied. (Not Power)

1. Tein
  2. Krillin
  3. Yamcha

Tein is superior in skill because he trains every single day -practicing with himself- through and throughout the entire DBZ storyline. HOWEVER; Krillin's resistance to injury and constaint climbing of power level is simply due to always fighting real enemies if so needed be. Wich additionally makes Krillin better over all becuase of him having much more expierience than Tien.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Confusion within this thread
BeastOfPrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BeastOfPrey

Depending on the battle it may varry. Tein is only a mortal which can indicate that he can die rather easy. True he did manage to fight Cell to some extent but still ended up getting beaten. If this is Tien now, he might stand a chance to Frieza because of power level is increased, but I wouldn't think it's fair on Friezas part since he is "Dead" and dead people well...Just can't raise there abillitys if they don't own a body. Teins ability did increase but he is still consider one of the weakest in DBZ. All in all I think Frieza is a better fighter and he can just, blow Tien up like he did with they Sayains and move on with his dead life.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Perfect Cell
BeastOfPrey said:
"Depending on the battle it may varry. Tein is only a mortal which can indicate that he can die rather easy. True he did manage to fight Cell to some extent but still ended up getting beaten. If this is Tien now, he might stand a chance to Frieza because of power level is increased, but I wouldn't think it's fair on Friezas part since he is "Dead" and dead people well...Just can't raise there abillitys if they don't own a body. Teins ability did increase but he is still consider one of the weakest in DBZ. All in all I think Frieza is a better fighter and he can just, blow Tien up like he did with they Sayains and move on with his dead life."

You remind me of someone.. Is that a KOF icon???
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Swagga Boy

Krillin was NEVER stronger then Tien.   Tien is the strongest human.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Swagga Boy said:
"Krillin was NEVER stronger then Tien.   Tien is the strongest human."
False.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Swagga Boy

GM vance.
when was Krillin stronger then Tien?
Tien had way better training then Krillin.  Tien had King kais training under 10x the earth gravity and defeted the Ginyu force minus Captain Ginyu.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Swagga Boy said:
"GM vance.
Tien had way better training then Krillin.  Tien had King kais training under 10x the earth gravity and defeted the Ginyu force minus Captain Ginyu."
Krillin was stronger than Tien during the 23 Tenkaichi Budokai.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Swagga Boy

thats during dragon ball right?

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By Theracles
Swagga Boy said:
"GM vance.
Tien had way better training then Krillin.  Tien had King kais training under 10x the earth gravity and defeted the Ginyu force minus Captain Ginyu."
Tien is weaker than Krillin, TIen used to be stronger than Krillin but Krillin has surpassed him drastically, Krillin is now as powerful as a super saiyan. Yamcha even stated that Krillin is the most powerful human in the Earth.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Swagga Boy

when was this and how did Krillin pass tien drastically when Tiens has had better training then Krillin?

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By Theracles
Swagga Boy said:
"

How strong would you say Cells second form was?

"
Cell's second form is more powerful than Frieza, way more powerful, Cell is stronger than Frieza in his first form, the Androids are stronger than Super Saiyans and Cell easily manhandled them and absorbed them, so I would say Cell's second form is enough to beat Vegeta in his Super Saiyan form since Vegeta couldn't even beat Android 18 in the Cell Saga in his Super Saiyan form while Cell easily beat her and absorbed her. To avoid any arguments, in the Cell Saga when Vegeta fought Second Form Cell in his Super Saiyan form he lost but he transformed to Super Vegeta which is Ultimate Super Saiyan and thats when he beat Cell in his second form, this is for those who don't know.
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frieza was dumb as well  like toying around with goku when he was not in super saiyan mode at the time sould have kill goku when he have the chance oh yeah i say frieza can defeat tien.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By oldmagic

Let me guys ask you something. Why is it that people won't believe Goku and such characters doesn't have the power to destroy stars or suns and what not?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Freiza.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Perfect Cell
Swagga Boy said:
"

when was this and how did Krillin pass tien drastically when Tiens has had better training then Krillin?

"

How can Tein have better Training when he's only training by himself... Remember him and Chatzu don't train together anymore, so basically; Tein trains by himself.

Tein comes and goes. We never know exactly where he is but when he does show up:

Everyone: "Wow Tien! long time no see! Where have you been all these month or years?"
Tein: "I've been training.."

Training on what; with who???

Krillin has waay more training expierience than Tein because he trains everyday with Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Yamcha, and Roshii. Even More So; he fights all the villins out there. He may loose badly; nevertheless, gaining tremendous expierince and power level.

Tein's last true victory was with Yamcha in after they fought the dead (and weaker) Ginyu Force. After the Ginyu force he had no other win after that. He gained expieriece and power level fighting the Cell Jrs. but then Krillin was there too gaining the same expieriece and power.

So there shouldn't be any reason why Tein is weaker than Krillin. Krillin is alot more powerful... Tein was training by himself that whole time before Chatsu left, so basically that tell me and the rest of the viewers that Tein was training to refine his SKILL and TECHNIQUEs over his power and fighting expierience. So even though Krillin has power; Tein is overall better skilled.

Here's the stats on power. (Not skill nor technique)

1. Krillin
  2. Tien
  3. Yamcha

Note: Master Roshi is powerful enough to destroy moons; but he nor Uurb will count between these three.

As far as skill and technique is implied. (Not Power)

1. Tein
  2. Krillin
  3. Yamcha

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By The 502 Kid

Tien was still pretty weak at the end of the Buu saga so Frieza wins easily

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Perfect Cell
oldmagic said:
"Let me guys ask you something. Why is it that people won't believe Goku and such characters doesn't have the power to destroy stars or suns and what not?"
They can.. A Star is basically a planet with large amounts of helium with someone whom striked a match to. Stars are just as delicate as an ordinary planet. The thing that actually protect the sun from any debris form hitting it is the corona of the sun which pretty much melts anything (Even Adamantium) 100,000s of miles before anything could touch the Sun's surface.

But an Energy Ball hotter than the Sun's Corona (sp) can pierce through the Sun's shield effortlessly right down to surface of the sun thus Boom!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Frieza wins.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By oldmagic
Perfect Cell said:
"oldmagic said:
"Let me guys ask you something. Why is it that people won't believe Goku and such characters doesn't have the power to destroy stars or suns and what not?"
They can.. A Star is basically a planet with large amounts of helium with someone whom striked a match to. Stars are just as delicate as an ordinary planet. The thing that actually protect the sun from any debris form hitting it is the corona or the sun which pretty much melts anything (Even Adamantium) 100,000s of miles before anything could touch the Sun's surface.

But an Energy Ball hotter than the Sun's Corona (sp) can pierce through the Sun's shield effortlessly right down to surface of the sun thus Boom!

"
If what you say is true, Coola survived the trip to the sun and was basically crushed by a kamahamaha wave and his own death ball at one side while the Sun at the other. Even though he survived to come back and get revenge on Goku.  And even while h was being crushed, he was still alive and talking for moments before he perished. 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Perfect Cell
oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"oldmagic said:
They can.. A Star is basically a planet with large amounts of helium with someone whom striked a match to. Stars are just as delicate as an ordinary planet. The thing that actually protect the sun from any debris form hitting it is the corona or the sun which pretty much melts anything (Even Adamantium) 100,000s of miles before anything could touch the Sun's surface.

"
If what you say is true, Coola survived the trip to the sun and was basically crushed by a kamahamaha wave and his own death ball at one side while the Sun at the other. Even though he survived to come back and get revenge on Goku.  And even while h was being crushed, he was still alive and talking for moments before he perished. "

You see; and he talking pretty calm too.

"Ahh the sun.. I'll just blow that up instead; wait... I'm heading towards it!! Oh well... let's look back to my flash back."

*Flash Back*

Geti Star comes by and takes Cooler away.

BeastOfPrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BeastOfPrey
Vance Astro said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Krillin was NEVER stronger then Tien.   Tien is the strongest human."
False."
Indeed.  I think its dificult for Tien exceed during training and it's easier on Krillin

Perfect Cell said:
"BeastOfPrey said:
"Depending on the battle it may varry. Tein is only a mortal which can indicate that he can die rather easy. True he did manage to fight Cell to some extent but still ended up getting beaten. If this is Tien now, he might stand a chance to Frieza because of power level is increased, but I wouldn't think it's fair on Friezas part since he is "Dead" and dead people well...Just can't raise there abillitys if they don't own a body. Teins ability did increase but he is still consider one of the weakest in DBZ. All in all I think Frieza is a better fighter and he can just, blow Tien up like he did with they Sayains and move on with his dead life."

You remind me of someone.. Is that a KOF icon???"
Do I? I don't understand how I am able to remind you of someone....because I have only been here for a few days. Indeed that is a King of Fighters Icon. It's K'. Hes whom I got my user name from, Falcoons names for the King of Fighters MI 2 Game and others hand similar names such as Devil of Daybreak for Alba Mira and Lone Wolf for Terry Bogard.
Just curious...Who do I remind you of? I may have someone in mind.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cpt_linger

Frieza would kill Tien, would be dead. He would be sooo dead no dragonballs could wish him back.

Think of it like this...

Frieza = Titanic
Tien = Surfboard
Gohan = Titanic lifeboat
Piccolo = Carpathia
Vegeta = Queen Mary II
Krillen = FIshing vessel
Goku = Iceburg

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xXi0RIXx
cpt_linger said:
"Frieza would kill Tien, would be dead. He would be sooo dead no dragonballs could wish him back.

Think of it like this...

Frieza = Titanic
Tien = Surfboard
Gohan = Titanic lifeboat
Piccolo = Carthia
Vegeta = Queen Mary II
Krillen = FIshing vessel
Goku = Iceburg"
laawlllll
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
but 
surfbord could have saved the queen mary XDDDDDDDDD
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44  Edited By Erik
cpt_linger said:
"Frieza would kill Tien, would be dead. He would be sooo dead no dragonballs could wish him back.

Think of it like this...

Frieza = Titanic
Tien = Surfboard
Gohan = Titanic lifeboat
Piccolo = Carthia
Vegeta = Queen Mary II
Krillen = FIshing vessel
Goku = Iceburg"
You have an interesting way of stating your argument. It is easy to visualize though. Lol.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:

Think of it like this...

Frieza = Titanic
Tien = Surfboard
Gohan = Titanic lifeboat
Piccolo = Carpathia
Vegeta = Queen Mary II
Krillen = FIshing vessel
Goku = Iceburg"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Very Good Analogies cpt linger... I like it
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Swagga Boy

Tien is Stronger then Krillin still >_>

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By oldmagic
cpt_linger said:

Think of it like this...

Frieza = Titanic
Tien = Surfboard
Gohan = Titanic lifeboat
Piccolo = Carpathia
Vegeta = Queen Mary II
Krillen = FIshing vessel
Goku = Iceburg"
haha witty come backs, interesting debating skills and then some. Nicely done. 
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cpt_linger
Swagga Boy said:
"Tien is Stronger then Krillin still >_>"
Krillin is one of them really crappy fishing vessels... from indonesia or somewhere
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Swagga Boy

More like a raft put together with old chewing gum.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lantern Prime

The Destructo Disk can cut through anything.....its just weilded by a weak fighter.