oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By oldmagic
RANDOMM said:
"My god, Swagga, get outta this thread. There is no way that Tien could beat even base level goku, and Tien hasn't been able to since dragon ball. SS or not, Goku's still stronger. Goku has always kept training in base form to keep up his fighting skills, and because of the energy required to transform, so Goku still has experience, strength, and speed over Tien. Any of the current saiyans left in DBZ at base level can whup any of the humans easily, including the half-saiyans. This whole thread is a joke, and I can't believe I'm even posting in it, and won't be from now on."
 Tell that to Mororsteel 
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By RANDOMM

Same thing I said to Swagga goes for Motorsteel too.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Swagga Boy
RANDOMM said:
"My god, Swagga, get outta this thread. There is no way that Tien could beat even base level goku, and Tien hasn't been able to since dragon ball. SS or not, Goku's still stronger. Goku has always kept training in base form to keep up his fighting skills, and because of the energy required to transform, so Goku still has experience, strength, and speed over Tien. Any of the current saiyans left in DBZ at base level can whup any of the humans easily, including the half-saiyans. This whole thread is a joke, and I can't believe I'm even posting in it, and won't be from now on."

Tien trains everyday also just because its not always shown doesnt mean he isnt doing it..Unlike Yamcha who is has been shown sitting around watching T.V at C.C.

How are you so sure these sayjins base level is so strong? If that was the case why do they need to go through so many transformations to match other peoples strengths. 

Do you think Goku at base form could take andorid 17 or Piccolo? I mean he does train everyday to keep his fighting skills up...I know Tien cant do but what I'm saying is that Gokus base form isnt that strong..hell can Goku take Frieza in while in his base form?  Note: this is DBZ Goku not GT look at the outfit....

Here Tien is going Toe to Toe with Trunks the fight is pretty even  until Trunks goes SS on another note Trunk has had training in the Hyperbolic time chamber under intense gravity yet Tien is still fighting on par with his base form.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Darkchild

(Cant believe he is getting into this)

Alright Base form Goku if were speaking of his lowest levels would be the Tree of Might level prior to going Kaio or any boosts.

If Goku stayed at this level no alterations an no power boosts (Senzu beans, Kaiokens, SS) then yes Tien would have a very fairly good chance of beating him. BUT Goku is a constant fighter, he gets beat it only fuels his need to fight more. So that being said Tien would not win in the end, he is a human for the most part (humanoid w/e u want to call him) his stamina is not endless an he will tire out alot faster than Tien would. So the victory to this battle would go to

GOKU

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By Final Arrow

WHAT

DC shut up a very good chance of beating him Tien would win. his skills as a human have almost never been matched hand to hand he is superior his speed is also higher then goki at this point the only thing Goku has on him is strentgh . Also Goku would take longer to tire out. where is the proof.........waits I dont think so Goku has tons of Kia sure but he cant use it to bost I have seen him passing out using up to much stamina. I would say at the tree of might he had more sure but he cant power up or anything. What level Tien we speaking cause he could spank Ymchaa and ymchaa has slapped Goku a few times.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Darkchild
Final Arrow said:
"WHAT

DC shut up a very good chance of beating him Tien would win. his skills as a human have almost never been matched hand to hand he is superior his speed is also higher then goki at this point the only thing Goku has on him is strentgh . Also Goku would take longer to tire out. where is the proof.........waits I dont think so Goku has tons of Kia sure but he cant use it to bost I have seen him passing out using up to much stamina. I would say at the tree of might he had more sure but he cant power up or anything. What level Tien we speaking cause he could spank Ymchaa and ymchaa has slapped Goku a few times."
Yeah Yamcha stomped his ass when both were younger. The Yamcha in Tree of might would have NO chance at taking Goku down let alone Tien. Tien has always been the superior of humans on the earth. BUT he is not a calm headed fighter, his emotions take a good toll on him. I wont admit Goku hasnt ever gotten tired from a fight, but Tien is HUMAN an will tire out alot sooner than Goku would. An plus Tiens strongest move takes ALL of his energy to accomplish, A Neo Tri Beam is an extreamly powerful an energy consuming attack. Just look what it did to him against cell. An Goku is alot faster than Cell, Yeah he may not hav IT at this point in fighting but his manuverablitity is alot better than Tiens.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Final Arrow

Um tree of might my ass this is base level goku I would say this is before he has even died once and got training from king Kai. I would say base levl goku is at his very basic . You focus on the tree of might a movie thats not cannon OR A MANGA. thats cool

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Darkchild
Final Arrow said:
"Um tree of might my ass this is base level goku I would say this is before he has even died once and got training from king Kai. I would say base levl goku is at his very basic . You focus on the tree of might a movie thats not cannon OR A MANGA. thats cool"
it as a reference point you git.

fine lets make this simple for the puppet

After Raditz saga prior to Sayain saga.

This would be a accurate base level.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Final Arrow
Darkchild said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Um tree of might my ass this is base level goku I would say this is before he has even died once and got training from king Kai. I would say base levl goku is at his very basic . You focus on the tree of might a movie thats not cannon OR A MANGA. thats cool"

This would be a accurate base level."

Hmmmm I would say before he learns Kammamamjhanksakhakmsaajahjkasn ha:p
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Darkchild
Final Arrow said:
"Darkchild said:
"Final Arrow said:

Hmmmm I would say before he learns Kammamamjhanksakhakmsaajahjkasn ha:p"
LMAO so you mean when he was a little turd. They yes Tien would kick his ass, but he'd be kicking a childs ass. Thats not very noble
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Final Arrow
Darkchild said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Darkchild said:
"Final Arrow said:

Hmmmm I would say before he learns Kammamamjhanksakhakmsaajahjkasn ha:p"
LMAO so you mean when he was a little turd. They yes Tien would kick his ass, but he'd be kicking a childs ass. Thats not very noble"
Yes it is noble. you and I know at that level he was kicking adluts ass right left and center but that is his basic no power up no super blast. Make Tien the same age seeing as he trained since he was a kid to.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Perfect Cell
Swagga Boy said:
Tien trains everyday also just because its not always shown doesnt mean he isnt doing it..Unlike Yamcha who is has been shown sitting around watching T.V at C.C.

How are you so sure these sayjins base level is so strong? If that was the case why do they need to go through so many transformations to match other peoples strengths. 

Do you think Goku at base form could take andorid 17 or Piccolo? I mean he does train everyday to keep his fighting skills up...I know Tien cant do but what I'm saying is that Gokus base form isnt that strong..hell can Goku take Frieza in while in his base form?  Note: this is DBZ Goku not GT look at the outfit....

Here Tien is going Toe to Toe with Trunks the fight is pretty even  until Trunks goes SS on another note Trunk has had training in the Hyperbolic time chamber under intense gravity yet Tien is still fighting on par with his base form.
"

Goku at his "base" form at the end of the DBZ Saga was strong enough to:

a) Fight Pikkon
b) Fight Uub

Knowing that as a fact; Goku at his "base" during and after the Buu Saga would be more than capable to take out both Android 17 & 18 at just "base" form. As for Piccolo; perhaps so.. Perhaps not. Is Piccolo at the end of the DBZ Saga stronger than Uub??? Keep in mind that; after the end of the DBZ, Uub is considered to be Earth's strongest hero and Goku; at just base form is able to match Uub without going Super Sayian, and considering that as one of the more important factors answers the question too; YES, "base" Goku can take out Frieza during his 4th form 100% full power phase.

NOTE: If by all means this argument, is about "base" form Goku during the Sayian Saga. Then no.. Goku at his base form would not stand a ghost of a chance against Freiza at his suppressed 200,000 Power level phase. Nor could Goku stand a chance (at base form) against Android's 17 & 18 (Power Level Estimate @ 500,000,000)

-History-

Base Goku (Max during Sayian Saga) = 32,000
Base Goku (Max during Namek Saga) = 180,000
Base Goku (Max during Freiza Saga)   = 60,000,000
Base Goku (Estimate during Bibidi Saga)  = 900,000,000
Base Goku (Max during Kid Buu Saga) = 3,500,000,000

Tein's (Strongest form) = 6,000,000
Tein's Full Powered Neo Tri Beam (On Cell) 100,000,000

Uub (Kid Buu turned human) = 3,000,000,000

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By cpt_linger
Perfect Cell said:
"Swagga Boy said:

"

Goku at his "base" form at the end of the DBZ Saga was strong enough to:

a) Fight Pikkon
b) Fight Uub

Knowing that as a fact; Goku at his "base" during and after the Buu Saga would be more than capable to take out both Android 17 & 18 at just "base" form. As for Piccolo; perhaps so.. Perhaps not. Is Piccolo at the end of the DBZ Saga stronger than Uub??? Keep in mind that; after the end of the DBZ, Uub is considered to be Earth's strongest hero and Goku; at just base form is able to match Uub without going Super Sayian, and considering that as one of the more important factors answers the question too; YES, "base" Goku can take out Frieza during his 4th form 100% full power phase.

NOTE: If by all means this argument, is about "base" form Goku during the Sayian Saga. Then no.. Goku at his base form would not stand a ghost of a chance against Freiza at his suppressed 200,000 Power level phase. Nor could Goku stand a chance (at base form) against Android's 17 & 18 (Power Level Estimate @ 500,000,000)

-History-

Base Goku (Max during Sayian Saga) = 32,000
Base Goku (Max during Namek Saga) = 180,000
Base Goku (Max during Freiza Saga)   = 60,000,000
Base Goku (Estimate during Bibidi Saga)  = 900,000,000
Base Goku (Max during Kid Buu Saga) = 3,500,000,000

Tein's (Strongest form) = 6,000,000
Tein's Full Powered Neo Tri Beam (On Cell) 100,000,000

Uub (Kid Buu turned human) = 3,000,000,000

"
Remember the provided power levels are only guidelines, not exact fact. Second, I thought this fight was Tien and Goku. Goku from Frieza Saga could woop Tien in Cell Saga. This fight is overkill no matter how it is looked at. Even if Tien did that sht multiply move and did 4 tri beams, it would all be for nothing for the Dragon Fist has no equal.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Perfect Cell

And according to DBZ Future Trunk's during the Cell Saga was more powerful than Trunks during and after the Buu Saga to the GT series.

Future Trunks = 8,000,000,000
GT Trunks = 380,000,000

cpt_linger said:

Remember the provided power levels are only guidelines, not exact fact. Second, I thought this fight was Tien and Goku. Goku from Frieza Saga could woop Tien in Cell Saga. This fight is overkill no matter how it is looked at. Even if Tien did that sht multiply move and did 4 tri beams, it would all be for nothing for the Dragon Fist has no equal."

Yes, they are estimated guidelines.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tien Curbstomp

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cpt_linger
Perfect Cell said:
"And according to DBZ Future Trunk's during the Cell Saga was more powerful than Trunks during and after the Buu Saga to the GT series.

Future Trunks = 8,000,000,000
GT Trunks = 380,000,000

cpt_linger said:
Remember the provided power levels are only guidelines, not exact fact. Second, I thought this fight was Tien and Goku. Goku from Frieza Saga could woop Tien in Cell Saga. This fight is overkill no matter how it is looked at. Even if Tien did that sht multiply move and did 4 tri beams, it would all be for nothing for the Dragon Fist has no equal."

Yes, they are estimated guidelines.

"

The only thing you can go by is " < " or " > "

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Static Shock

Goku.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By oldmagic

This thread is making everyone dummer. No wonder everyone gives bad yep to dbz. They have no idea what dbz characters are capable of. -_-

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By cpt_linger

Simple formula

Goku > All

Tien < All

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tien beat Goku twice so with that being said, nja

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By oldmagic
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Tien beat Goku twice so with that being said, nja"
another Swagga. 
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By cpt_linger
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
ok you go and argue that Tien is stronger then Goku, meanwhile in reality land Goku wipes the floor with the universe.
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Static Shock
Swagga Boy said:
"why easy Tien has beaten him before hasnt he?"

Tien won by ring out the first time they fought. They knocked each other out in mid-air, but Goku hit the ground first. Goku then defeated Tien in the 23rd World Tournament, the tournament when Goku fought Piccolo Jr. at the end.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Swagga Boy
oldmagic said:
"Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
another Swagga. "

why are you riding me?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By oldmagic

Because this whole thread is useless. Goku wins simply because he is stronger. What more do you want?

One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By One Shot
oldmagic said:
another Swagga. "
Or is it you dont like facts. Look.

Sure Goku is of the chain on powers but we are talking base level Goku until the guy who made the thread tells us what power level that is im going before the sayian saga before Goku pretty much became a god. In which this would be a fair fight, or we could just do what all the DBZ fans do .

GOKU WINS.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Static Shock
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:

Tien and Goku beat each other evenly. They have only fought twice. The first time, Tien won by ring out. The second time, Tien was defeated right before Goku fought Piccolo Jr in the 23rd tournament.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By oldmagic

And everyone knows Piccolo is stronger then Tien.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"And everyone knows Piccolo is stronger then Tien."
Exactly.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By oldmagic
One Shot said:
"oldmagic said:
another Swagga. "

Sure Goku is of the chain on powers but we are talking base level Goku until the guy who made the thread tells us what power level that is im going before the sayian saga before Goku pretty much became a god. In which this would be a fair fight, or we could just do what all the DBZ fans do .

GOKU WINS."
So just because he never said what type of Goku it is, you automatically assume this is the Sayan Saga Goku?! What the hell kind of logic is that? 
One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By One Shot
oldmagic said:
"One Shot said:
"oldmagic said:
another Swagga. "

GOKU WINS."
So just because he never said what type of Goku it is, you automatically assume this is the Sayan Saga Goku?! What the hell kind of logic is that? "
No he said base level read the top of the page, So that what make Goku around about Sayain Saga making it a  more fair fight or we could just do what you did, Freiza Saga Goku wins stomp ........ Come on im making it a fair fight your making it a stomping yard. hows that logical.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Static Shock

I thought base level meant a level before King Kai's training. Even at that level, he still beats Tien, just as he did before defeating Piccolo Jr.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By oldmagic
One Shot said:
"oldmagic said:
"One Shot said:
"oldmagic said:
another Swagga. "

GOKU WINS."
So just because he never said what type of Goku it is, you automatically assume this is the Sayan Saga Goku?! What the hell kind of logic is that? "
No he said base level read the top of the page, So that what make Goku around about Sayain Saga making it a  more fair fight or we could just do what you did, Freiza Saga Goku wins stomp ........ Come on im making it a fair fight your making it a stomping yard. hows that logical."
When he said base level, i thought this was Goku NOT becoming a super sayan. Thats what he said, thats what he meant. ALSO, didn't Tien die from that fight during the sayan saga? Then goku had to come and defeat nappa and fight Vegeta?
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_linger said:
ok you go and argue that Tien is stronger then Goku, meanwhile in reality land Goku wipes the floor with the universe."
We're talking about the normal goku here, Tien already defeated normal goku twice, second of all, normal goku < Frieza,

At the end of the Cell saga, Tien > Frieza = Tien > Normal Goku
One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By One Shot
Static Shock said:
"I thought base level meant a level before King Kai's training. Even at that level, he still beats Tien, just as he did before defeating Piccolo Jr."

Yeah but lets make it a FAIR fight, come on they where even at one point its easy to say yeah he over powers Tien and he is faster . What im trying to say lets get to a stage where they are almost equal and do the fight from there or this is pointless cause Goku just walks all over him.
Avatar image for duke_checkmate_iii
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even at a point that Goku is actually weaker than Tien...he still wins.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By cpt_linger

wtf is normal goku? there is no normal goku pick a saga or battle and refer his power to that, otherwise its too hard to say. i said already, Frieza saga goku, would mop the floor with Cell saga Tien, easy. Tien is sooooo dam weak and useless, thats why he was born with an extra eye. his own genetics sensed they should make up for a lack in fighting strength and give him an extra eye.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a non-Supersayajin goku

One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By One Shot
cpt_linger said:
"wtf is normal goku? there is no normal goku pick a saga or battle and refer his power to that, otherwise its too hard to say. i said already, Frieza saga goku, would mop the floor with Cell saga Tien, easy. Tien is sooooo dam weak and useless, thats why he was born with an extra eye. his own genetics sensed they should make up for a lack in fighting strength and give him an extra eye."

LMMFAO
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By cpt_linger
One Shot said:
"Static Shock said:
"I thought base level meant a level before King Kai's training. Even at that level, he still beats Tien, just as he did before defeating Piccolo Jr."

Yeah but lets make it a FAIR fight, come on they where even at one point its easy to say yeah he over powers Tien and he is faster . What im trying to say lets get to a stage where they are almost equal and do the fight from there or this is pointless cause Goku just walks all over him."
Even at the same power level, even Goku a bit weaker he would still win. Better techniques, better martial artists and a complete natural when it comes to energy beams.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Static Shock
One Shot said:
"Yeah but lets make it a FAIR fight, come on they where even at one point its easy to say yeah he over powers Tien and he is faster . What im trying to say lets get to a stage where they are almost equal and do the fight from there or this is pointless cause Goku just walks all over him."
They were even. Tien was stronger than Goku in the 22nd Tournament. But, they were on even terms in the 23rd.
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The 502 Kid

so are you guys using DB Goku or DBZ Goku???

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By cpt_linger
Static Shock said:
"One Shot said:
"Yeah but lets make it a FAIR fight, come on they where even at one point its easy to say yeah he over powers Tien and he is faster . What im trying to say lets get to a stage where they are almost equal and do the fight from there or this is pointless cause Goku just walks all over him."
They were even. Tien was stronger than Goku in the 22nd Tournament. But, they were on even terms in the 23rd."
well if you want to know who is the better fighter, look at them now, goku improvedat least 1,000,000,000,000 times that of Tien, which during their first battles their power would have been on a smaller scale.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Static Shock
cpt_linger said:
"well if you want to know who is the better fighter, look at them now, goku improvedat least 1,000,000,000,000 times that of Tien, which during their first battles their power would have been on a smaller scale."
I'm well aware of this.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By cpt_linger
Static Shock said:
"cpt_linger said:
"well if you want to know who is the better fighter, look at them now, goku improvedat least 1,000,000,000,000 times that of Tien, which during their first battles their power would have been on a smaller scale."
I'm well aware of this."
then well aware everyone else
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Ego

goku

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Static Shock
cpt_linger said:
"then well aware everyone else"

Is there a problem?
Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo
Swagga Boy said:
"oldmagic said:
"Goku easy. "

why easy Tien has beaten him before hasnt he?"
In the anime I know he only beat Goku in the tournament once and that's  because a car hit Goku and forced him the ground faster than Tien.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Swagga Boy

who rez this!??