• 101 results
#1 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

caption

caption
 fight is during the WMA tourney who wins this Finals match?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Base level Goku had a power level well into the Millions. Tien has no shot here
#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku easy. 

#4 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

in a battle like this it wont come down to power levels only whos the better fighter.. Goten and trunks are stronger then Piccolo and he can beat them still.

#5 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Goku easy. "

why easy Tien has beaten him before hasnt he?
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"oldmagic said:
"Goku easy. "

why easy Tien has beaten him before hasnt he?"
But Goku's base level was so high. I mean its not like it was in the past

lol
#7 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

If Goku Fought Piccolo one on one in his base  form it would be easy.

#8 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Goku and Tein?

#9 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

in a battle like this it wont come down to power levels only whos the better fighter.. Goten and trunks are stronger then Piccolo and he can beat them still.

"
goten and trunks would wipe the floor wid piccolo
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Really depends what time period they were from, but Goku probably takes it.

#11 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku should win this fight

#12 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Tein from the Buu Saga looks equal to Goku from the Tree of Might.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Really depends what time period they were from, but Goku probably takes it."
This is Truth
#14 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea time does matter because a full powered Tein during the Buu Saga would still be even weaker than a base powered Goku during the Freiza Saga. The Based powered Goku would need to be somewhere before or during the time of the Sayain Saga in order for a full powered Tein from the Buu Saga to beat Goku.

#15 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Tein from the Buu Saga looks equal to Goku from the Tree of Might.

"

why you talking BS for
#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
Goku easily takes it. 
#17 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Yea time does matter because a full powered Tein during the Buu Saga would still be even weaker than a base powered Goku during the Freiza Saga. The Based powered Goku would need to be somewhere before or during the time of the Sayain Saga in order for a full powered Tein from the Buu Saga to beat Goku."

You say stupid stuff like this yet tien was able to hold back cell and take a kick from him and Buu without dying yet  hes only equal to Goku from the Sayjin saga? Get ya facts Str8 better yet you should change your name because all your DBZ claims seem to always be wrong.
#18 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
Goku easily takes it. "
Goku would not beat tien easily..Trunks couldnt do it in the Bojack move at base form I dont think Goku would be able to breeze past tien in this fight.
#19 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
Goku easily takes it. "
Goku would not beat tien easily..Trunks couldnt do it in the Bojack move at base form I dont think Goku would be able to breeze past tien in this fight."
.........So your comparing Trunk's level of power to Goku? 
#20 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

At base lvl yes they arent that far apart

#21 Posted by Dontess (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku would easily win... he whooped up on ss gohan and goten in the baby saga.... at the same time

#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"At base lvl yes they arent that far apart"
Do you remember the first time Goku fought against Trunks? if you do, that should help you realize Goku wins this pretty easily. No, better yet, all has to do is power up his finger to beat the snot out of him. 
#23 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

What I'm saying is once trunks, Vegeta,Gohan, Goku....Go SS then theres a problem for Humans like Krillin Tien Etc but while they are  at Base from thats like a lvl playing field because they dont have all their speed and strength increases its mostly on Fighting techs.

Now if Goku fought Piccolo at base form Thats a different story because Piccolo has the power level of a SS+ as his base form since he really doesnt have to transform to gain more Power like the sayjins. At base form I dont think sayjin powers are that High thats while they have so many transformations  monkey form....SS1, SS2 etc.

#24 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"At base lvl yes they arent that far apart"
Do you remember the first time Goku fought against Trunks? if you do, that should help you realize Goku wins this pretty easily. No, better yet, all has to do is power up his finger to beat the snot out of him. "
If Goku would have fought Frieza on Earth the second time Frieza would have gave him hell he didnt get any stronger from his journey to the planet Yajat or w/e its called to earth all he gained was IT.  Trunks was stronger then Goku at that point I must say.
#25 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

During the Cell saga, Tien, while weaker than Cell, hit him with the Tri-Beam, which did actually harm Cell.

If he can unleashe a Tri Beam faster and more efficiently, then he might be able to pull it off. Though Goku is better than Tien at most else.

#26 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
This is ridiculous!!! In another thread, it said Frieza would beat Tien. In this thread, Tien has a chance to beat Goku. What the fck is going on. Make some sense people. 
#27 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"This is ridiculous!!! In another thread, it said Frieza would beat Tien. In this thread, Tien has a chance to beat Goku. What the fck is going on. Make some sense people. "
Have you seen this feat? Tien hurt Cell, though he was weaker than him with his Tri Beam.
#28 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"This is ridiculous!!! In another thread, it said Frieza would beat Tien. In this thread, Tien has a chance to beat Goku. What the fck is going on. Make some sense people. "
Have you seen this feat? Tien hurt Cell, though he was weaker than him with his Tri Beam."
Yes i have seen it. And don't you think Goku could evade that with the IT. And the technique takes allot of energy. he could just come behind him and snap his neck clean off. Tien is nothing compared to fcking GOku. Get that through everyones head. And Swagga, you are an idiot. You have no knowledge of dbz. AT ALL!
#29 Edited by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
Have you seen this feat? Tien hurt Cell, though he was weaker than him with his Tri Beam."
Yes i have seen it. And don't you think Goku could evade that with the IT."
If Goku was a smart fighter. He usually just waits until the beam is an inch from him and uses IT.

He isn't as smart as people make him out to be.

Snap his neck off? That's not even possible, if you mean head, then I guess it is possible, but Goku does not fight like that.

Where would you place Goku on the Marvel Scale?

and the DC scale? Next to whom would you place him?

#30 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Err....actually he is smart. He is a genius when it comes to fighting. And has a great insight on peoples personalities. And your making a comment of how he should fight....when he knows Tien since child hood. 

#31 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Err....actually he is smart. He is a genius when it comes to fighting. And has a great insight on peoples personalities. And your making a comment of how he should fight....when he knows Tien since child hood. "
Genius? He stands by attacks ans lets them hit him. He's no genius. He knows how to fight, but doesn't use tactics like he used to in Dragonball.

No, how he would fight. Goku is not a dirty fighter.

Fast forward to 2:25, he has the time to move..but doesn't. According to everyone he is light speed, yet, he can't evade a blast that it not even fired yet, and placed next to his stomach.

#32 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
Yes i have seen it. And don't you think Goku could evade that with the IT. And the technique takes allot of energy. he could just come behind him and snap his neck clean off. Tien is nothing compared to fcking GOku. Get that through everyones head. And Swagga, you are an idiot. You have no knowledge of dbz. AT ALL!"

How am i an Idiot again?
#33 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"Err....actually he is smart. He is a genius when it comes to fighting. And has a great insight on peoples personalities. And your making a comment of how he should fight....when he knows Tien since child hood. "
Genius? He stands by attacks ans lets them hit him. He's no genius. He knows how to fight, but doesn't use tactics like he used to in Dragonball.

Fast forward to 2:25, he has the time to move..but doesn't. According to everyone he is light speed, yet, he can't evade a blast that it not even fired yet, and placed next to his stomach.

"
You do realize they have high tolerance to energy attacks right? Also, if you go watch dragon ball, it is much better at seeing what goku could do wtihout all that energy attacks. This is all based on martial arts until energy attacks came to be later on in dbz. I don't have to prove anything to you because it's already laid out for everyone to see. IF  you don't feel like looking at it and are too blind to see, thats not my problem. 
#34 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

First off This is a fight between base form Goku and Tien. also Goku isnt out of Tiens league once he is in his base form.

#35 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:

"
You do realize they have high tolerance to energy attacks right? Also, if you go watch dragon ball, it is much better at seeing what goku could do wtihout all that energy attacks. This is all based on martial arts until energy attacks came to be later on in dbz. I don't have to prove anything to you because it's already laid out for everyone to see. IF  you don't feel like looking at it and are too blind to see, thats not my problem. "
Exactly. Goku no longer sues the techniques he did in DB. DB was based on MArtial Arts, DBZ is just alot of Energy blasts and ridiculous and inconsistent feats.

I never said to prove anything to you. Blind? What are you talking about?

I'm asking you a question, where would you say Goku stands in the DC power chart? Whom would you place him next to?
#36 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:

"
You do realize they have high tolerance to energy attacks right? Also, if you go watch dragon ball, it is much better at seeing what goku could do wtihout all that energy attacks. This is all based on martial arts until energy attacks came to be later on in dbz. I don't have to prove anything to you because it's already laid out for everyone to see. IF  you don't feel like looking at it and are too blind to see, thats not my problem. "
Exactly. Goku no longer sues the techniques he did in DB. DB was based on MArtial Arts, DBZ is just alot of Energy blasts and ridiculous and inconsistent feats.

I'm asking you a question, where would you say Goku stands in the DC power chart? Whom would you place him next to?"
I can't specifically answer that question because we do not have any real facts about there true extent of there abilities. how many tones of warheads does it take to destroy a moon? How fast do you think it takes to travel from earth to the moon? the fact that Master Roshy used a kamahamaha and destroyed the moon in a matter of seconds....the fact that the beam it self reached the moon in a matter of seconds when even the earths atmosphere didn't even slow it down....these energy attacks much stronger then people think. And look at the speeds from the Sayan saga. They disappear when they fought, moving at such high speeds that the only way to see them is through energy sensing. And later through out dbz, the feats slowed down for US, the audience to see. And through out the series, they only get stronger and stronger. 
#37 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:

"

I'm asking you a question, where would you say Goku stands in the DC power chart? Whom would you place him next to?"
I can't specifically answer that question because we do not have any real facts about there true extent of there abilities. how many tones of warheads does it take to destroy a moon? How fast do you think it takes to travel from earth to the moon? the fact that Master Roshy used a kamahamaha and destroyed the moon in a matter of seconds....the fact that the beam it self reached the moon in a matter of seconds when even the earths atmosphere didn't even slow it down....these energy attacks much stronger then people think. And look at the speeds from the Sayan saga. They disappear when they fought, moving at such high speeds that the only way to see them is through energy sensing. And later through out dbz, the feats slowed down for US, the audience to see."
Roshi moon feat is basically  smvfl feat. Nothing before or after proves that Roshi had the power to do so. It's a feat that came out of nowhere. It takes light about 1 second, or more. I'm not sure to reach the moon.
Let's look at the feats from the Majin Buu saga or forward. That's when they are strongest. The feats were later downgraded.
#38 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:

"

I can't specifically answer that question because we do not have any real facts about there true extent of there abilities. how many tones of warheads does it take to destroy a moon? How fast do you think it takes to travel from earth to the moon? the fact that Master Roshy used a kamahamaha and destroyed the moon in a matter of seconds....the fact that the beam it self reached the moon in a matter of seconds when even the earths atmosphere didn't even slow it down....these energy attacks much stronger then people think. And look at the speeds from the Sayan saga. They disappear when they fought, moving at such high speeds that the only way to see them is through energy sensing. And later through out dbz, the feats slowed down for US, the audience to see."
Roshi moon feat is basically  smvfl feat. Nothing before or after proves that Roshi had the power to do so. It's a feat that came out of nowhere. It takes light about 1 second, or more. I'm not sure to reach the moon.
Let's look at the feats from the Majin Buu saga or forward. That's when they are strongest. The feats were later downgraded.
"
Stop denying it. It happened. To deny something or disregard it basically means you have nothing else to counter that. And i'm not looking at the feats done in buu saga. Why should i? i placed something what Master Roshi did in dragon ball, before dbz and you disregard it. 
#39 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

can you get a clip of that..I would like to see I cant   find it anywhere.

#40 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:

"

"
Stop denying it. It happened. To deny something or disregard it basically means you have nothing else to counter that. And i'm not looking at the feats done in buu saga. Why should i? i placed something what Master Roshi did in dragon ball, before dbz and you disregard it. "
It's been proven that feats Roshi has accomplished before and after this feat do not match up to the moon feat. Would you place Spiderman over Firelord in the Marvel verse?

Becasue the characters are at their peak. These feats should be more advanced should they not? I'm doing you a favor, so do it.
#41 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:

"

"
Stop denying it. It happened. To deny something or disregard it basically means you have nothing else to counter that. And i'm not looking at the feats done in buu saga. Why should i? i placed something what Master Roshi did in dragon ball, before dbz and you disregard it. "
It's been proven that feats Roshi has accomplished before and after this feat do not match up to the moon feat. Would you place Spiderman over Firelord in the Marvel verse?

Becasue the characters are at their peak. These feats should be more advanced should they not? I'm doing you a favor, so do it."
Because after doing that feat, Master Roshi didn't do much of anything else. And what favor is that? the fact that you are wrong? the fact that they had to seriously downgrade show through out later in the dbz? Dbz is full of contradictions and loop holes. DC and Marvel is the same. 
#42 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:
"MotorSteel said:
"oldmagic said:

"

"

Becasue the characters are at their peak. These feats should be more advanced should they not? I'm doing you a favor, so do it."
Because after doing that feat, Master Roshi didn't do much of anything else. And what favor is that? the fact that you are wrong? the fact that they had to seriously downgrade show through out later in the dbz? Dbz is full of contradictions and loop holes. DC and Marvel is the same. "
My favor was in good taste. I did not now that you thought of DBZ in that way. DBZ is full of contradictions, I agree. The fact that I am wrong is a favor? How does that make sense?
#43 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Weather your doing me a favor or not, i won this debate. 

#44 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

And now i'm going to watch a movie. 

#45 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

what did you win?

#46 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Yea time does matter because a full powered Tein during the Buu Saga would still be even weaker than a base powered Goku during the Freiza Saga. The Based powered Goku would need to be somewhere before or during the time of the Sayain Saga in order for a full powered Tein from the Buu Saga to beat Goku."

You say stupid stuff like this yet tien was able to hold back cell and take a kick from him and Buu without dying yet  hes only equal to Goku from the Sayjin saga? Get ya facts Str8 better yet you should change your name because all your DBZ claims seem to always be wrong."

No, you're the one who is always wrong. You're talking as though Tein hurt Cell or that the kick from Buu was a serious kick. Look Swagga; from what I can tell from, you always take things from what you see. Buu or Cell can punch Tein so hard that Tein would explode into dust just like Gohan did to Freiza. But you of all people NEVER take that into consideration. Never. So before you tell someone that they are wrong, look at all the details before you begin to speak.

#47 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien was hurting him If Tien was so weak Cell should have been able to fly right threw his attack like people have done on a number of Occasions.

I'll get vids in a few Youtube is down for me atm..

Didnt Gohan do that to Frieza in a movie? Didnt YOU say that once your in hell your power lvl decreases? 

seeing how a weaker form of Cell K.O Piccolo a fighter stronger then Tien. so what you said about them being able to turn him to Dust is BS since  as a I said before a stonger form of Cell couldnt turn a defenses less Tien with no energy into dust.

ill finish this later this keyboard is acting up.

#48 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien was hurting him If Tien was so weak Cell should have been able to fly right threw his attack like people have done on a number of Occasions.

I'll get vids in a few Youtube is down for me atm..

Didnt Gohan do that to Frieza in a movie? Didnt YOU say that once your in hell your power lvl decreases? 

seeing how a weaker form of Cell K.O Piccolo a fighter stronger then Tien. so what you said about them being able to turn him to Dust is BS since  as a I said before a stonger form of Cell couldnt turn a defenses less Tien with no energy into dust.

ill finish this later this keyboard is acting up.

#49 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Weather your doing me a favor or not, i won this debate. "
Actually, you haven't proved much. You've proven that DBZ is inconsistent. An inconsistent series can't prove much.
#50 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

My god, Swagga, get outta this thread. There is no way that Tien could beat even base level goku, and Tien hasn't been able to since dragon ball. SS or not, Goku's still stronger. Goku has always kept training in base form to keep up his fighting skills, and because of the energy required to transform, so Goku still has experience, strength, and speed over Tien. Any of the current saiyans left in DBZ at base level can whup any of the humans easily, including the half-saiyans. This whole thread is a joke, and I can't believe I'm even posting in it, and won't be from now on.