caption

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ego

Sora for the win here. I'm sure sora fights alot better than tidus. sora also a wider assortment of magic, summons and skill techniques than tidus also. Tidus on the other hand can beat sora at blitzball.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Agony

no opinions well my opinion is that tidus would take it

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By shanana

sora

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Sora

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Agony

thing is tidus has time manuplation

Niko Belic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Niko Belic

sora

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ego
Trauma said:
"thing is tidus has time manuplation"

sora has gene
Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Hayden Miles

sora can stop time

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Agony

true but looka t all of tidus's powers than look at sora's

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ego
Hayden Miles said:
"sora can stop time"

only breifly, but that's still enough. and tidus is not real; anyway... he a dream. he like a hope come to reality and then disapears.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shanana

doesnt matter shadow sora crushes him it's to fast and unpredictable

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

All Final Fantasy characters can stop time. Hence the magic, Stop. Sora isn't the only one that can stop time here.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

All Final Fantasy characters can stop time. Hence the magic, Stop. Sora isn't the only one that can stop time here.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Agony

Im talking about regular sora here not advanced sora just regular sora versus regular tidus

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

well regular sora still has the genie at his whim

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
Trauma said:
"

Im talking about regular sora here not advanced sora just regular sora versus regular tidus

"

What do you mean regular? Its regular for Final Fantasy characters to have Stop.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Agony
Static Shock said:
"Trauma said:
"

"

What do you mean regular? Its regular for Final Fantasy characters to have Stop.
"

no like im talking about regular form
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ego
Trauma said:
"

"

by regular do you mean at level 1??? if soo that would be such a sloppy fight? tidus would win becuase he's just bigger... buffer...
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Agony
Ego said:
"Trauma said:
"

"

by regular do you mean at level 1??? if soo that would be such a sloppy fight? tidus would win becuase he's just bigger... buffer..."

yea kinda but i guess i mean like not the god sora or like the really really advanced sora
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
Ego said:
"by regular do you mean at level 1??? if soo that would be such a sloppy fight? tidus would win becuase he's just bigger... buffer..."
Sora has defeated enemies bigger than himself. And so has Tidus.... So this means nothing.
Niko Belic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Niko Belic

it whould be close, but sora whould win

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shanana

i dont think KH character's get enough respect on this site

axel isnt in the top 50 for fire control but roxas is?

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ego
Static Shock said:
"Ego said:
"by regular do you mean at level 1??? if soo that would be such a sloppy fight? tidus would win becuase he's just bigger... buffer..."
Sora has defeated enemies bigger than himself. And so has Tidus.... So this means nothing.
"

i'm talking about level 1..... what i mean about level 1 is as soon as you start the game. (no game shark allowed)
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
Ego said:
"i'm talking about level 1..... what i mean about level 1 is as soon as you start the game. (no game shark allowed)"

I don't think that would matter, either...
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Agony

well i like kingdom of hearts manga also i like kingdom of hearts 2  But i also like all the final fantasy's stuff too so i give both of them respect

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ego
Static Shock said:
"Ego said:
"i'm talking about level 1..... what i mean about level 1 is as soon as you start the game. (no game shark allowed)"

I don't think that would matter, either...
"

i don't think a little bony kid can topple a average possibly junior highschool jocky. if both of them were let's say.. at level 50-99, i would say sora would have more power and control. Tidus can't even summon.... he is the on;y main character during the PSX (playstation1) and ps2 final fantasies who can't summon.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
Ego said:
"i don't think a little bony kid can topple a average possibly junior highschool jocky. if both of them were let's say.. at level 50-99, i would say sora would have more power and control. Tidus can't even summon.... he is the on;y main character during the PSX (playstation1) and ps2 final fantasies who can't summon.
"

Doesn't mean a thing still. Note that when Tidus was given a sword at the beginning of the game, he had no experience on how to use it beforehand. Sora, on the other hand, had some swordplay experience before he even got the Keyblade, playing around with his friends on that island. If if that was with a wooden sword, it still counts. And, Sora seems to be more agile than Tidus. So, I don't think being bony means anything, either. Thats like saying a male martial artist would beat a female martial artist every time because he's stronger... It's not always the case.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ego
Static Shock said:
"Ego said:
"i don't think a little bony kid can topple a average possibly junior highschool jocky. if both of them were let's say.. at level 50-99, i would say sora would have more power and control. Tidus can't even summon.... he is the on;y main character during the PSX (playstation1) and ps2 final fantasies who can't summon.
"

Doesn't mean a thing still. Note that when Tidus was given a sword at the beginning of the game, he had no experience on how to use it beforehand. Sora, on the other hand, had some swordplay experience before he even got the Keyblade, playing around with his friends on that island. If if that was with a wooden sword, it still counts. And, Sora seems to be more agile than Tidus. So, I don't think being bony means anything, either. Thats like saying a male martial artist would beat a female martial artist every time because he's stronger... It's not always the case.
"

i thought you were about to say it doesn't matter, becuase they play as good as the player of the game plays them haha.. but still.. tidus was a really good kicker. if sora does use a sword at level 1 and tidus is just learning how to weild one, <---(FFX tidus becuase KH tidus can use a sword just as well as sora) there is a high logical posiblity that tidus would just kick sora's sword off his hand. tidus would win against sora if they are both level 1, but sora would win over tidus as they level up.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
Ego said:
"i thought you were about to say it doesn't matter, becuase they play as good as the player of the game plays them haha.. but still.. tidus was a really good kicker. if sora does use a sword at level 1 and tidus is just learning how to weild one, <---(FFX tidus becuase KH tidus can use a sword just as well as sora) there is a high logical posiblity that tidus would just kick sora's sword off his hand. tidus would win against sora if they are both level 1, but sora would win over tidus as they level up."
FFX Tidus and KH Tidus aren't the same. Different continuity. Two different games. We're talking about Sora from KH and Tidus from FFX. And, if Tidus is close enough to kick Sora's Keyblade away (which is better than any weapon Tidus has, even the Brotherhood), then he's close enough to get hit with it, too.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ego
Static Shock said:
"Ego said:
"i thought you were about to say it doesn't matter, becuase they play as good as the player of the game plays them haha.. but still.. tidus was a really good kicker. if sora does use a sword at level 1 and tidus is just learning how to weild one, <---(FFX tidus becuase KH tidus can use a sword just as well as sora) there is a high logical posiblity that tidus would just kick sora's sword off his hand. tidus would win against sora if they are both level 1, but sora would win over tidus as they level up."
FFX Tidus and KH Tidus aren't the same. Different continuity. Two different games. We're talking about Sora from KH and Tidus from FFX. And, if Tidus is close enough to kick Sora's Keyblade away (which is better than any weapon Tidus has, even the Brotherhood), then he's close enough to get hit with it, too.
"

that is true, but i still think tidus wins at the beginning while sora wins at the mid game to the end. sora's potentiel is just higher.
silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Sora. He's more well rounded than Tidus as a fighter.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping a 5 year old thread ftw

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@ancient_0f_days: Why would you bump this?!?! Sora obviously stomps this beyond belief.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for ultimiabuster777
ultimiabuster777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tidus can speed up and slow down time

Avatar image for ultimiabuster777
ultimiabuster777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tidus would win due to blitz ace,and also the fact that tidus is faster and more agile than sora

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora. Defeating FF characters is nothing new to him.