The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Teams:

The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk:

1. Leader: Donatello K. Davis(Terra Formars)
  2. Brain: Mayuri Kurotsuchi(Bleach)
  3. Powerhouse: - Buuhan(DBZ)
  4. Powerhouse Aizen infused with Hogyoko(Bleach)
  5. Brute: Toguro(Yuyu Hakusho)
  6. Misc: Heidi(Hungry Joker)
  7. Magic: Zenjuro Saotome(Beelzebub)

@thundergodswrath team:

1. Leader-Nightcrawler
  2. Powerhouse-Thor
  3. Powerhouse-Monica Rambeau
  4. Brain-Magneto
  5. Brute-Classic Drax The Destroyer
  6. Misc-Sersi
  7. Telepath-Exodus

Rules-

Fight takes place here. ( Minus Spider-Man obviously :P)

• Unpopulated area
  • If you opponent doesn't show anytime, and you make at least 1 post than the win is yours.

You get 2 hours of prep to prep against the opposing team. You get basic knowledge on the other team. Like for example lets say Thor. You would know that Thor has weather manipulation, super strength, and can fly. That's your basic knowledge you get on him. You wouldn't know stuff like Thor being able to teleport, absorb energy, or control the earth. Don't make them bring anything to the battle if they wouldn't be able to get it in 2 hours. Like for example saying Hank Pym can make a next Ultron in 2 hours is incorrect.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Was really just hoping for a brief overview lol, not an entire page O:

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: You can if you want, after I saw the latest "Hungry Joker" update I was hoping this wouldn't start until the next update lol. Looks like he's about to get something crazy

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: You can if you want, after I saw the latest "Hungry Joker" update I was hoping this wouldn't start until the next update lol. Looks like he's about to get something crazy

Lol, okay i'll start. I'm going to use the same prep as last round.

First i'll start off with what my team will do with 2 hours of prep.

Thor will start off by teleporting to Asgard to grab the Odinsword, and his special amour. Not to mention his standard weapon Mjolnir. The Odinsword can cut through almost anything. It was used to cut up Cul's Midgard Serpent for, and chop Celestials arms off. So it is going to be able to slice through anything your team has. So basically engaging Thor in close quarters is a bad idea. The reason the Odin Sword looks so big is because Odin can make it grow in size. It is actually a lot smaller.

The actual size of the Odin Sword

Piercing feats for Odin Sword. Injuring two Celestials. Slices one of their arms off, and stabs right through one's chest.

Thor defeats him, but dies in doing so, due to the prophecy. The Odinsword easily cuts through Cul.

Right to left. Websites uploading is wrong.

Cuts off a Celestials arm, and impales one through the chest.

Nightcrawler will teleport for his two swords, and obtain them.

That's all I need for prep. Your turn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath Ok then, allow me to show you what I will be doing with my prep. Mayuri will switch out his Bankai's poison with the "Super-Human Formula" he made.(This slows down the senses incredibly so, it made Szayelaporro experience his few seconds as year upon year with showing him old and wrinkled.). Mayuri constantly changes the poison of his Bankai, so switching it with a form of this shouldn't be a problem.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The above scans were the effect of his super-human drug. This poison will flood the area, making it impossible for your team to actually do much.

Heidi of course makes his little pill that allows the full use of his 'Eureka'(though he has far enhanced it by adding others to it. What it can do now is unknown, so I really can't say much for him except what he already has.)

This will be my prep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, here's my plan of attack. My team enters in from Soul Society, Mayuri already has his bankai activated and the drug is spreading out.
While effected by the drug, your team should be easy pickings for my team. Heidi could send them into a black hole or increase the gravity around them to the point where even without the drug they couldn't move. Buuhan could absorb them. Aizen could go near them and 'soul crush' them or Toguro could suck their souls in.(Keep in mind Aizen and Mayuri can't be seen or felt by members on your team, as they are spiritual beings.)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this is gonna be an epic battle goodluck to both

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

Okay, here's my plan of attack. My team enters in from Soul Society, Mayuri already has his bankai activated and the drug is spreading out.

While effected by the drug, your team should be easy pickings for my team. Heidi could send them into a black hole or increase the gravity around them to the point where even without the drug they couldn't move. Buuhan could absorb them. Aizen could go near them and 'soul crush' them or Toguro could suck their souls in.(Keep in mind Aizen and Mayuri can't be seen or felt by members on your team, as they are spiritual beings.)

I don't see that drug working on anyone of my team except NightCrawler. How about I have Sersi turn Heidi into stone on contact? Morals off she's going to use all of her crazy transmution feats.

Not to mention Thor can see ghost's so I don't see why he can't hit them. Mjolnir can also hit intangible objects, and force-fields of that sort, so hitting Aizen or Mayrui won't be hold to hit. One faster than light hammer throw with this destructive power coming up. Heck he can pretty much bull-rush them with Mjolnir, and the Odinsword too.

Since most of your team possesses swords which are metal, Magneto will make short work of them. His magnetic control will simply allow him to toss the weapons back at them with ease, or send them into orbit. It has even affect Thor's hammer Mjolnir, so it will affect them.

Seeing how Magneto is in a city full of magnetic items, your team is basically playing in his battle field. He could affect everything, so it will be tossed at your team. Even shielding from the too. In fact he can probably lift up a large part of the city, and toss it at your team, seeing as he has done this with large parts of land in the past. ( The land has iron it )

Toguro is your brute, eh? He has nothing on my brute, who is Drax. This is a being who has arm locked Thanos in-which their shear power blew up the planet. Although to be honest he was ko'ed, but look at the devastation. Who wouldn't?

He's going to make short work of Toguro with morals off. He's going to be lucky if he even manages to survive one punch from Drax.

Than we have my speedster, Monica Rambeau who can blitz anyone on your team who does not operate at light speed, or have durability to tank her hits.

Here is how fast she is.

Dodges multiple energy blasts moving at light speed.

Blitzes Quicksilver at lightspeed.

Heck if she doesn't want to be hit, she won't. She can turn into pure light, hence how she moves so fast. She has done so to dodge a speeding Hermes. ( The god of speed ) She than beats him up the wall by moving at faster than light speeds.

Exodus is a powerful telepath who has almost beaten Professor Xavier, so basically anyone on your team with no defense against it, goes down.

Exodus VS Xavier

Just so you know how powerful Xavier is. He has telepathically shut down all the Avengers & X-Men in AVX. That includes the powerhouses like Thor, Rulk, and Phoenix Force Namor. Heck isn't Iron Man's suit supposly immune to a telepathic assault? That makes the feat even better.

Now Night Crawler isn't the best attack for this match, but he could be quite the support. Or distraction should I stay. He could teleport around the place, mean while my team can get some hits in. Also he may be able to decapitate a few of you're team with a quick sneak teleport.

Here he teleport-blitzes Avalanche

teleblitz3 photo uncanny142avalanche2.gif

Again, but this time multiple shield agents.

teleblitz4 photo annual99beatdown1.gif

Your turn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Any reason/scan to prove the drug wouldn't work?

You mentioned Thor being able to see them, but no on else on your team. I don't see Thor taking down Aizen, as the Hougyoko would just bring him back and enhance him until he was on Thors level. He also has his Suigetsu to put Thor under hypnosis and confuse his team for his enemies. I don't see how Magneto would be able to take their weapons, as they too are spiritual in nature and he wouldn't be aware that they are there. Anyone who gets near Aizen should get 'soul crushed'.(see below)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then there is this, he had them confused thinking they were attacking him when they were really just attacking their own subordinate.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Toguro doesn't need to match Drax, as he can just devour his soul. Since morals are off, I don't see why he wouldn't just do that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for the rest, it doesn't matter if, they have no idea they(Aizen and Mayuri)are even there to do anything against.(such as: how can Monica dodge/avoid something she doesn't even know is there?)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath: Any reason/scan to prove the drug wouldn't work?

You mentioned Thor being able to see them, but no on else on your team. I don't see Thor taking down Aizen, as the Hougyoko would just bring him back and enhance him until he was on Thors level. He also has his Suigetsu to put Thor under hypnosis and confuse his team for his enemies. I don't see how Magneto would be able to take their weapons, as they too are spiritual in nature and he wouldn't be aware that they are there. Anyone who gets near Aizen should get 'soul crushed'.(see below)

So your saying Thor can't take down Aizen, a being who lost to Ichigo in his ultimate form. Which to my knowledge is inferior to Thor in every way, but speed. The Hougyoko doesn't bring you back stronger than before, and even if it did, Thor could simply Godblast it.

Using a godblast on Durok the Demolisher, a being who stomped Classic Thor, and than went on too do the same to the Silver Surfer. Who had to BFR him to the end of the universe;

Yeah, Thor will resist that, and if he didn't, Exodus could simply knock him back to his senses with his TK. I don't see anything that stops Thor from decapitating the 2 Bleach characters. Are you seriously saying that Aizen's spiritual pressure/power will crush Thor, or any of my other team because it's too powerful? Hell no. Only being on my team being affected by that is Night Crawler.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Aizen never actually lost to Ichigo, he came back even after Mugetsu. The thing that even stopped him was a plot device kidou from Urahara. 'soul crush' has to do with spiritual attributes, not physical. Decapitate him? His whole body was cut in half, I have a hard time believing that will stop him. The Hougyoko did make him stronger, seen throughout his fight with Ichigo, until the point where he arrived at the state Ichigo had.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is looking good already

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Aizen never actually lost to Ichigo, he came back even after Mugetsu. The thing that even stopped him was a plot device kidou from Urahara. 'soul crush' has to do with spiritual attributes, not physical. Decapitate him? His whole body was cut in half, I have a hard time believing that will stop him. The Hougyoko did make him stronger, seen throughout his fight with Ichigo, until the point where he arrived at the state Ichigo had.

Yes. He sort of did lose to Ichigo. Although he did come back later. Didn't say soul crush has to do with physical abilities, although it doesn't matter. It won't affect anyone on my team except Night Crawler. It could affect Monica Rambeau, but all she would have to do is turn into light at light speeds. It does not matter if it makes him stronger. To say Aizen will be powerful enough to take on Thor alone is absurd. Seeing as how he struggled greatly against Mugestu. What is he going to actually do to Thor? Although a decapitation won't work, Thor has other means. How about summon storms that have blocked a planet devastating blast? What does Aizen, or your whole entire team do against a storm like that? Nothing, they would all die.

Sersi can put up an Adamanite shield to block the storm from my team. So my whole team will be protected, except Thor who does not need the protection. Adamanite is the equal to Adamantium ( Wolverines claws ), so it won't be breached.

No Caption Provided

Even if the rest of my team can't see your 2 Bleach characters. Thor can project astral images of what their dealing with, so they can be prepared, once he finds out that he can only see then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Aizen never lost to Ichigo. If Urahara never used the kido, Aizen would have killed Ichigo during the end of their fight. You can't simply 'kill' Aizen, the Hougyoko would just bring him back. The Hougyoko also kept enhancing his power to the point he was up to where Ichigo was, the logic would apply to Thor. I don't see how it's absurd when the Hougyoko clearly shows it enhances his power, Aizen would reach Thor eventually.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And you still haven't said why Mayuri's drug wouldn't work.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Aizen never lost to Ichigo. If Urahara never used the kido, Aizen would have killed Ichigo during the end of their fight. You can't simply 'kill' Aizen, the Hougyoko would just bring him back. The Hougyoko also kept enhancing his power to the point he was up to where Ichigo was, the logic would apply to Thor. I don't see how it's absurd when the Hougyoko clearly shows it enhances his power, Aizen would reach Thor eventually."

Okay, since Aizen "supposedly" can't die, than how about he doesn't die? I could easily have Thor carry toss him into the sun like he did Sentry's corpse in the end of Seige.

Or shoot him with the anti-blast. A blast as hot as the sun. Or are you going to say those won't kill him too? There won't be no enhanced Aizen, because he will be dead. Even if it did. It would take Aizen a long time to reach Thor's level.

"And you still haven't said why Mayuri's drug wouldn't work."

Why would it? Thor is immune to all earthly diseases, not to mention high levels of magic. How does this drug work? Is it airborne? Does he have to touch you or something to use it? A little explanation would help. How about you tell me how your team counters Thor's storms? Sersi's matter manipulation? Magneto's control of the entire area? Monica Rambeau's speed-blitz?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Lol, didn't even see you replied without a call-out XD.

Again, the Hougyoko will return him to whatever state he was in before he died. Again, think of that property of it like Orihime's ability.

Loading Video...
  • Sōten Kisshun (双天帰盾, Twin Sacred Return Shield): is Orihime's "healing" technique. It surrounds something and returns it to the way it was before it was destroyed.[264] It rejects, reverses, and reconstructs phenomena that have occurred, even phenomena that Orihime hasn't witnessed. When Sōten Kisshun is used, she can reject and reconstruct subjects that are covered in her shield.[269] The incantation summons Ayame and Shun'ō to form a half-oval barrier around whatever or whomever Orihime wishes. Their ability is to repel the "inner shield." The shield placed inside means that they repel the damage within a limited area. In other words, they return a subject covered by the shield to the state that they were in before taking damage.[270] Orihime fully restored Grimmjow's destroyed arm from nothing. Sōsuke Aizen describes this as "The Rejection of Events". Her ability is to limit, reject, and negate any kind of event that has happened to her target. It is an ability that returns her target to its former state, no matter what has happened to them. Yasochika Iemura comments that the technique's healing speed is potentially faster than Isane Kotetsu's and his own.[271] However, it is far more powerful than "Temporal Regression" or "Spatial Regression"; it is a power that trespasses into God's territory.[272] Originally, Orihime wasn't able to restore a destroyed Tsubaki, but Hachigen Ushōda states that since she has powers very close to his own, she should be able to restore him to his original form, even without a shattered fragment.[273] Later, she can fully resurrect the dead.[274] -taken from the wikia-

It's similar to that, but it also enhances him in the process.

Mayuri's drug is not a 'disease' nor did it originate on Earth, as he made it in the Soul Society. It's airborne and infects by contact of the skin/breathing it in. And even if Thor was immune to it, you said nothing about the rest of your team able to do so.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Haha.

Hmm well that explains it. Interesting ability I got to say, but BFR is always an option. Say hello to the Microverse, because that's where Aizen's going. Thor has BFR'd Wasp to the Microverse in Secret Invasion.

Also Mayuri's affect can be stopped if Thor kicks up a storm to blow it away. Also once's Mayuri is dead the affect stops, so my team would just have to kill her. Although Thor can probably just BFR her to the Microverse too. Exodus, and Sersi have telepathic powers that can be used to snap everyone else out of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Could you explain what the microverse is? The scans won't load for me when I click on them.

Why would Mayuri dying stop the effect of his drug? His bankai was simply secreting the drug.(Mayuri is a guy btw, sorry just annoyed me seeing you say "her".) How would telepathy stop the symptoms? This is a drug that causes the bodies reactions/nervous system to experience everything in vastly slow perceptions(see the scans for it).

I'll answer the BFR options once I see what the microverse is.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correction: Underspace, not microverse. Different, very much so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath: Could you explain what the microverse is? The scans won't load for me when I click on them.

Why would Mayuri dying stop the effect of his drug? His bankai was simply secreting the drug.(Mayuri is a guy btw, sorry just annoyed me seeing you say "her".) How would telepathy stop the symptoms? This is a drug that causes the bodies reactions/nervous system to experience everything in vastly slow perceptions(see the scans for it).

I'll answer the BFR options once I see what the microverse is.

The Microverse is basically a universe where everything is as small as particles. Anything that goes their, automatically shrinks to atomic level. Wasp was stuck there for months having no way to escape.

I thought it would. Can you show me an instance of this drug affect?

Correction: Underspace, not microverse. Different, very much so.

It was the Microverse. Wasp even states it when they save her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath It works just like any other, it won't go away until it's treated. Even after his bankai was destroyed by himself, the poison was still infecting Ishida and Renji.

I'll have to post the scans later though, my computer is really hating me right now

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath It works just like any other, it won't go away until it's treated. Even after his bankai was destroyed by himself, the poison was still infecting Ishida and Renji.

I'll have to post the scans later though, my computer is really hating me right now

Okay, i'll wait for them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@thundergodswrath

Showing that it was still in effect after destroying his bankai, he needed to receive the antidote from Nemu. 8:00

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By New_World_Order

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Just as I thought.

1-The poison is visible, and airborne. Which means my team has a chance of repelling it. Think about it, all Thor would have to is summon up winds strong enough to blow the poison away. Which is something he is fully capable of. Not to mention I can have Thor send it right back at you're team. Or to make things more cool. Since Exodus has seen how the poison comes into play, I can make him mind-control him into spreading it upon you're own team. As a matter of fact, you have been saying how the drug affects my team. But it's airborne, meaning your team will get affected too.

2-The poison takes some time to activate. My team will finish yours in 5 minutes tops. That will be long enough to survive the poison. The guy in the video seemed to do it.

I'm not even going to lie, or boast, but my team outclasses yours by a large margin. I have Thor, a weather manipulator on a planetary scale who's strength is immense. Not to mention he's carrying the Odin Sword. A sword that has cut through anything it has been tested against in the Marvel universe. I'm not saying it can cut through anything, but up to now it has not met something it couldn't cut. Heck it was slicing off Celestials arms. So there's going to be a lot of decapitations, because it's not like they can block it with their weapons. They will get sliced in 2. Also to those who might say "Odin was using it" or "he was amped" or even "he was in the Destroyer's amour". That doesn't mean anything. One the amplification was too Odin himself, by putting all the Asgardian souls, (minus Thor ) into himself. Not the sword. The user of the Odin Sword does not matter. It's basically used like a normal sword. Also the Destroy Amour amps you're physical attributes, not your weapons.

Cutting Celestial's arms off.

Than I have Sersi, a being who is the arguably second or first strongest Eternal. She has molecule manipulation on a high scale. Able to set the sky on fire, turn beings into virtually anything. Not to mention she is a capable telepath, and has sufficient shields.

With a wave of her fingers, she turns a cat into a dragon.

Monica Rambeau is the fastest being in this battle, and maybe the tournament. ( Except maybe Esquire's Mr.Majestic is faster ) She moves at light speeds more times than not, and can react to light speeds too. Giving her light speed travel speed, and reaction speed. Not to mention she can change the energy spectrum she's using to mimic their abilities. Like electrical currents, and radio waves. Also when she turns into pure, pure light she's intangible.

She can shrink down to the size of a particle.

Than I have Classic Drax who's strength is even more than Thor's. Capable of destroying planetoids easily, and ripping core's out of stars. Not to mention he has survived supernova's.

Rips core out of star.

Exodus is a telepath close to Professor Xavier level. ( shown above ) As a matter of fact, he almost beat professor Xavier too. What's stopping him from controlling you're whole team with one telepathic assault? Making them fight each other. They guy has taken on 2 stacked X-Men teams while in a telepathic battle with Hope Summers. Meaning he can be mind-controlling, and fighting at the same time.

He has beaten Hope Summers without too much trouble.

Night Crawler can be thought useless by a lot. ( In this battle ) But really he is not. He can actually teleport an decapitate a good amount of your team. He's got the speed to do it.

Imagine him doing this, but instead of punching, he's slicing with his swords.

Magneto is going to be a good asset. Take a look at the location. It's basically Magneto's domain. Not only does he have all the metal he wants at his disposal, but he can literally throw large amounts of land at your team. I don't think your team can block it, while dodging the blasts my team will be firing at range to also dodge the impact.

Now tell me. How does any of your team stand up to them?

This is my last post. Feel free to add your last post, and than we can go to voting.

Your turn !

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: That won't be the poison being used, though it would take a small amount of time, once it's in effect there's just about no stopping it as your person's body will be experiencing one second as hundreds of years. I would assume Mayuri would have some kind of antidote to it, as he is always prepared in case something happens, for my team. Though I think the winds from Thor will be an acceptable answer.

What's stopping Heidi from sending black holes straight upon entry?

Buuhan is still here, and he's extremely fast. If you want to go by feats of Goku(yes, I'm bringing in Screwattack math, even I hate myself for this) and Buuhan was completely outdoing Goku, he is faster than light. He also can turn people into candy, although the one time he did it Vegito retained his physical prowess, he didn't seem capable of doing his other abilities(such as his energy manipulation).

Zenjuro can freeze your characters in place as well with his magic.

I guess this will be my last post, onwards to voting!\

Edit: Forgot to reply about the microverse, Buuhan can open dimensional barriers when angry enough, and since he's bloodlusted this shouldn't be too hard. He could open one up and bring Aizen back.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting is now open !

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to TGW, although not by much.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cfrehse

i honestly don't know enough about Supersaiyanhulks characters to vote. I feel my opinion is unfair

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TLSSH has my vote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to TGW. Great job on both sides. This was a good read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-2, TGW

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By oceanmaster21

honestly when it comes down to it i see it as even rite down the middle now the chachaters but the debating was very good and done right honestly i have to say you both are a stalmeate i says its a draw

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will have to give it a read through later.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By New_World_Order

My vote goes to TGW. Great job on both sides. This was a good read.

honestly when it comes down to it i see it as even rite down the middle now the chachaters but the debating was very good and done right honestly i have to say you both are a stalmeate i says its a draw

@esquire said:

My vote goes to TGW, although not by much.

Thanks !

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points