• 124 results
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@betatesthighlander1: Aizen maybe be destroyed, but the Hogyoko would probably remain. It isn't instant, but it still happens. The Hogyoko also has a will of its own, it would bring Aizen back.(Orihimes healing power came from the Hogyoko, she was able to return one of the people who was vaporized by Grimmjow. Think of it kind of like that).

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

well, under the conditions of this battle, would the Hogyoku still be bloodlusted/motivated after Aizen was destroyed?

could Someoen else justs take the Hogyoko?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Aizen was was fused with the hogyoko, even though it still has a will of its own, Aizen is its master and does what he wishes. It has reformed him from nothing(Gins cell eating poison got rid of his body and he still reformed). The Hogyoko can only be removed if itself wants to(which was caused by part of what Urahara's special kido did) and even then it still left Aizen immortal.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

reforming doesn't take long, it was just some minutes after Gin had thought he managed to kill him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Sorry, this was my mistake. I had thought I remembered his body evaporating in the anime, but it turns out I was mistaken(sorry). In any case, him being thrown into the sun shouldn't kill him. The head-captain's bankais flames are as hot as the sun, even with that at his disposal they can't kill Aizen.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

no worries about the mistake, I make plenty a those

when was that stated?(that the old guy's flames were as hot as the sun)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Here you go:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He degree of the flame as well as Yamamoto saying that if he stayed in it too long the soul society would burn to ash. His bankai being active also begins to rob the air of any water, people not even near him and feel the heat in the air and are being scratched by it. Juha Bach even states that if he didn't have his blut vene(something they use for defense) he would have been turned to ash already.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@betatesthighlander1: Them stating that he was immortal. To know someone was immortal that means nothing they can do can kill him, ergo, since they have Yamamoto's flames at their disposal means that even they can't kill him.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:Vandal Savage is "immortal", and both Lady Death and Mangog have killed plenty of "immortals" in their day

anyways, maybe he just didn't want to use his flame to execute Aizen becaue

A) He didn't want to kill him (for mercy or because he thought a quick death would be to kind)

B) he was afraid that using his flame full force would cause to much destruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:Very well, I will accept that as a viable answer unless they release something else saying otherwise. But, there is still his zanpaktou's ability. As soon as they see it they're all going to be completely under his hypnosis.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After thoroughly convinced they were attacking/fighting 'Aizen' and managing to kill him, it turned out they were just attacking Momo.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leader, under the cautious leadership of Vandal savage, would probably whip up some stupid invention to resist that kinda stuff

anyways, he got anything else that impressive?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: But what's stopping him from using it at the very start, while Power Woman is gathering prep? He could have her see what he wants her to see, perhaps causing The Leader to be misinformed and prepare for the wrong stuff? Not only that, but she could be used as a pawn by him in the long run to turn against your team.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Was just stopping her from gathering further prep than basics, wasn't going to harm her or anything.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Just went over the conditions of the prep, we can be anywhere we want for the prep it seems. Aizen has them all in Hueco Mundo, there will be no spying of my team nor the chance to influence their mind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, here's my plan. Seeing as Aizen was in charge of Hueco Mundo during this time, he amasses an army of Hollow- menos/arrancar/espada-rank to back him up. He can specialize these hollows to his specification(as he made Wonderweiss specifically to handle Yamamoto's flame), he has their mind enhanced with Mayuri's help to resist telepathy(They're both geniuses, after all Aizen did make the Hogyoko).Does Evil Ernie need a soul to bring people back? If so, the hollows do eat souls and can do that to them after your team mates die. Espada-ranked hollows are captain level, spiritual pressure applies. Buuhan absorbs some of the newer modified hollows, gaining the ability to resist telepathy.

Aizen opens up the Garganta to Earth, all the hollows and such rush your team while Buuhan uses them as a distraction to speedblitz/absorb yours. Toguro tries taking in their souls. Heidi brings up black holes. Donatello sits back and watches. Mayuri has his bankai go after The Leader(he changes his poison quite often, The Leader won't be able to prep for that) and his poison wreaks havoc.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does not need a soul to bring someone back

anyways, if we're gathering armies here, I suppose Lady Death could just gather the armies and legions of hell and ride across the astral plane, her Deamons backed by every soldier who had ever fought for Vandal Savage, while the Leader gathered a huge army of Robots, Power Woman kills everyone on earth and their all used for Evil Ernie's army

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Well, Mayuri could also bring along all of Seretei, Heidi could bring the White Joker organization as well. And since morals are off, Mayuri can also make armies of Modsouls.(Think of double-triple the number of people of the seretei and they all have the same power if not greater)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: We were wondering if we could involve 'underlings'/associates they would normally have. I mean, with prep they should have access to these. Such as what Beta and I have mentioned above.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: We were wondering if we could involve 'underlings'/associates they would normally have. I mean, with prep they should have access to these. Such as what Beta and I have mentioned above.

Give an example.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: The few posts just above where Beta called you in.

BetaTestHighlander1 example: I suppose Lady Death could just gather the armies and legions of hell and ride across the astral plane, her Deamons backed by every soldier who had ever fought for Vandal Savage, while the Leader gathered a huge army of Robots, Power Woman kills everyone on earth and their all used for Evil Ernie's army

Mine: Seeing as Aizen was in charge of Hueco Mundo during this time, he amasses an army of Hollow- menos/arrancar/espada-rank to back him up.Well, Mayuri could also bring along all of Seretei, Heidi could bring the White Joker organization as well. And since morals are off, Mayuri can also make armies of Modsouls

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: The few posts just above where Beta called you in.

BetaTestHighlander1 example: I suppose Lady Death could just gather the armies and legions of hell and ride across the astral plane, her Deamons backed by every soldier who had ever fought for Vandal Savage, while the Leader gathered a huge army of Robots, Power Woman kills everyone on earth and their all used for Evil Ernie's army

Mine: Seeing as Aizen was in charge of Hueco Mundo during this time, he amasses an army of Hollow- menos/arrancar/espada-rank to back him up.Well, Mayuri could also bring along all of Seretei, Heidi could bring the White Joker organization as well. And since morals are off, Mayuri can also make armies of Modsouls

No. That's not acceptable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: can we murder the populous of New York and bring them back as a Zombie army?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Alright then, now for my revised plan since we can't use such 'minions'.

Ok, this time we're going over to Mayuri's science center for prep(it's in the Soul Society). There he can use his surveillance system to monitor your team, as you said you were in the world of the living. After seeing the what you are doing, Mayuri prepares for telepathy or something that would be able to protect their minds. Since you're only given basic information, the leader won't be able to prepare for most of my stuff.(Such as he would know Heidi had gravity manipulation, but not Black Holes). I also looked a little bit more on Doctor Destiny, from what I saw it had said that he was very fragile(correct me if I'm wrong). Aizen opens a Garganta right near your team, Aizen and Buuhan speedblitz Doctor Destiny and Evil Ernie before they can react. Heidi dishes out black holes, sucking in more of your team. Mayuri has his bankai ready before entrance, he sends that out to spread its poison fog out to infect your team.(Which he has made an antidote for mine already). Toguro then struts in while your team is distracted and tries to suck in your teams souls(not sure if that would work or not really, but it's worth a try.) Donatello is pretty much useless in this fight, so he just stays back and watches. While most of your team has been dealth with via Black Hole/Poison/Aizen and Buuhan, the remaining is left to deal with my team.(though that should be enough to take out your team - Buuhan and Aizen speedblitz Doctor Destiny and Evil Ernie, Heidi sends black holes to Lady Death and Mangog and Power Woman. If any of them were to somehow escape(though even light can't escape a black hole) they are faced with mine members.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay, I guess I could do all my prep In Lady Death's hell if it was a game of don't let the others observe

Leader can make some crazy stupid diverse inventions

DD is prety fragile, prolly below average human

U think the Nexus of all realitioes would be able to excapew a black hole

anyways, Leader prepares basic scanning information from Hell while everyone else prepares, when the time of the fight finally comes, The nexus opens sup just large enough for lady death, Power Woman, and Mangog to attack from the front, Doctor Destiny Is protected by an army of Dead Onez brought up from the collateral damage while he infiltrates everyone's dreams; Leader stands out of visibility while he informs the Constantly scheming vandal Savage of the abilities detected in the other combatants; while Vadnal Savage plans around everyone else's strengths and weaknesses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Aizen still has his teleporting capabilities and his Hogyoko adapting to telepathy. He can teleport right next to him and kill him as well as soul crushing the weaker souls.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, but he'd be the only one to resist DD, after which Mangog would pound him down to the round until the guy stopped getting up (and everyone else from bath teams tackle him as Dead Onez)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Aizen is teleporting in and straight up killing DD, while he does this Buuhan is already doing another speedblitz. DD is going to be dead before he can do such things. Afterwards Aizen can release his zanpaktou as Buuhan is making a diversion, then they're all under his influence.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I don't Know Kingdom Come Kryptonians are pretty fast (fast enough to defeat a supervillian team and save a huge crowd of people without anyone seeing, I don't remember DBZ characters ever managing something like that)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: They've been fighting at speeds where they couldn't be seen since Dragonball.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There was also one in where Krillin was fighting Jackie Chun(Roshi in disguise) and they had a fight where they ended up explaining to the crowd what happened because they couldn't see them.(Working on finding the scans atm, can't remember what chapter it was).

Since then they've only progressed. Even during the fight with the saiyans(Vegeta and Nappa) when they first arrived on Earth Gohan couldn't see them either so he had to focus on their energies to keep track.

It seems the one thing everyone agrees about Goku is that he is faster than light, and for Buuhan to outmatch him them way he did it would put him much farther above Goku.(sorry if this seems like ABC logic, but it's kind of the way DBZ works).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

during theBudukai sagsw people managed swift movements that couldn't be seen, but nothing very elaborate (Goku had to go back and forth instead of just running up and hitting after Raditz, I don't remember speed advantage ever being great enough to make someone invisible

and I'm not sure that everyone agrees Goku is FTL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Wasn't referring to Raditz, sorry. Was talking about the fights when Vegeta and Nappa landed.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: I'm sorry, maybe i should have been more specific. During their fight with the cultivars(saibamen) Gohan loses sight of Yamcha and a Saibaman when they start fighting. This is actual fighting and not just moving from 'here to fro' .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Gohan was inexperienced at that point in time (I know Piccolo was training him for six months, but that was still only six months of training for someone who'd never fought anything more powerful than a dinosaur) so that doesn't really mean anything, especially considering that folks like Yamcha and Chauzu could see what was going on