CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

18Hunt vs CalebHara

18Hunt's Team

1. Leader - Dan Kuso with Drago ( Bakugan )
  2. Powerhouses - Goku
  3. Powerhouse - Ben 10 000
  4. Brain - Vision
  5. Misc - Madara Uchi (reincarnated)
  6. Brute - Shaggy Man(the general so he has a brain)
  7. Magic - Captain Marvel

CalebHara's Team

1. Leader - Prometheus (CFJ)
  2. Powerhouse - Captain Atom
  3. Powerhouse - Obsidian
  4. Brian - Tony Stark (Bleeding edge)
  5. Misc - Kyle Rayner
  6. Brute - Doomsday
  7. Telepath - Darkseid

Rules for this battle go as followed:

• BFR is allowed
  • Each team has 2 hours of prep
  • Win by death, KO, or BFR
  • Morals are off
  • Fight takes place here on top of the floating island of Manhattan, and can go anywhere after that. One team starts on 1 side of Manhattan, and the other all the way on the other side. They reach here after there done using there prep time.

No Caption Provided

Everything look good here? @thundergodswrath

@18hunt I can start as soon as i get my scans ready

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell me if everything is ok @18hunt

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, this ought to be good!

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, i have my scans together, i guess i'll go ahead and post.

I'm going to be straight up. I firmly believe that my team obliterates yours. My team has so many advantages over yours it is ridiculous. We have so many options of putting you down and out of this fight before it even starts. So, lets get started.

BFR is on. Your team is in for a world of freaking hurt. I have several BFR masters on my team. This fight could easily be over-and-done with using BFR before your powerhouses get a chance to lay a hand on any of my team mates.

I Have Darkseid, who can use the Omega effect to BFR at least two of your team mates right off the bat. His beams follow you, the can duck, swerve and move to his control. They can cross the battlefield and BFR your team mates right off the bat. And there is literally noting you can do about it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All he has to do is fire up his eye beams, and boom. Your powerhouses have been BFR'ed to another planet, galaxy, universe, dimension even.

I Have Obsidian, who can transport your entire team into the Shadowlands. Instant BFR win. He can do this to entire teams, in an instant, before any of them can react to it. Your team will see Obsidian materialize in the centre of your squad, and in the next intant, they have been BFR'ed into the shadowlands where they are haunted with their darkest fears.

No Caption Provided

Instant-win via BFR.

Hell, even my leader, prometheus, can BFR any one of your teames into the Ghost Zone via. his cosmic key. He did it to Hawkman, he did it to retro, he can do it to your team. If anyone tries to get in close, under the impression that he is a weak link and boom. BFR.

No Caption Provided

But let move on from BFR. My team is already set up fro a near-instant win, but just for reference sake, what would happen if your team tried to go toe-to-toe with mine?

I believe that they would lose, horribly. Obsidian can no-sell blows from anyone on your entire team. He can phase right through and form of solid matter, including shields and energy attacks. No one on your team has the means necessary to put Obsidian down. Where as obsidian can do a number of things.

He can BFR your entire team into the shadowlands. He can attack using pure energy blasts, vision attacks. He can easily possess any of your team members. What will your team do if he posses Goku, your heaviest hitter, and completely blind him rendering him useless in battle and a very easy target.

No Caption Provided

I have Darkseid, who can tank blows from anyone on your team. This is a man who could single-handedly take on the entire JLA in a fight. He has strength that rivals Superman, greater durability, he can telepathically dominate your whole team, or use his other vast array of god like powers. He could obliterate your entire team with Omega beams, which have the power to hurt multiversal threats like the Anti-monitor and the Spectre.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darkseid is a power house that almost nobody on your team can rival. His god-like powers can keep your entire team in check.

It's also morals off. And what that means, while i have Kyle Rayner on my team, is that you are screwed. None of your teams attacks will even touch my team, his shield can stop every single attack you can throw at us. Yes, even Goku's planet-busting attacks, with ease.

And while we are on the topic, I should bring up the fact that Kyle is a casual planet buster, who can produce attacks that could obliterate many of your teammates. He was busting planets with blasts ever since he was a young lantern. Just starting out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Boom.

Here, he shield himself from an attack that levelled an entire solar system. I havent seen anyone on your team ever produce a solar-system busting attack before. Which inevitably means, that your team can't get through Kyles shields.

Captain Atom is an absolute monster. Who has been able to casually create attacks one a nuclear level that can put down powerhouses like Hal Jordan. Here, he creates a mushroom cloud with one blast, sending Hal through several miles of sand dunes. Effectively KO'ing him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But, ohhhh. He can do so much more than that. He is capable of creating planet-busting an solar system busting attacks by tapping into the quantum field. He can put any one of your teamates down, with relative ease. He can potentially take out your entire team, as he has shown before that he has the ability to fire multiple blasts, multiple directions at the same time.

No Caption Provided

What can your team do against multiple-planet busting attacks?

I wont go into Tony and Doomsday and Prometheus too much in my first post, because I am almost certain that most of your team will be dead an gone before these powerhouses get a chance to come into play. But keep this in mind.

Your team has NO way of putting Doomsday down. And he is an absolute beast who has been able to take on the JLA single-handedly. Here is is dominating Orion, Plastic Man, Wonder Woman, Kyle Rayner, Flash and Martian Manhunter all at the same time, with no prep what so ever.

Prometheus has his CFJ suit. Which means that he has the ability to put down almost all of your teamates using vulcan bullets. They have gone straight through Kryptonians, and effectively KO'ed beings like Firestorm, and Starfire.

No Caption Provided

They went straight through Supergirl, who is equally as durable as almost everyone on your team.

No Caption Provided

They KO'ed Starfire and Firestorm.

Finally Tony, who has been able to keep beings as strong as Apocalypse contained within energy barriers. If he does this to anyone on your team, they are easy pickings for my powerhouses.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So, just to summarize.

• My team can BFR your team for an instant-win
  • Obsidian can no-sell your teams attacks, as well as posses whomever he pleases
  • Your team can't get through Kyles shields, but he can reign down planet-busting attacks on your team
  • Darkseid would slaughter anyone on your team that tries to put him down
  • Doomsday can't be put down by your team, but he can pummel his way through yours
  • Atom can wreck your team using multiple planet-busting attacks
  • Prometheus can do some heavy damage
  • Stark can contain whom ever he chooses

BFR ftw. Your move @18hunt

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, he said Thanos is too strong for this, but DS isn't?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Should be Good

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: Thanos outclasses Darkseid in almost every way, shape and form. This is a guy that could put Galactus on his butt and tank hits from a Skyfather.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 18hunt

Ohhhhhhhhh no you didn't! Check one of the 20 bijillion Thanos vs Darkseid forums, Darkseid wins due to omni-beams and being better

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt said:

Ohhhhhhhhh no you didn't! Check one of the 20 bijillion Thanos vs Darkseid forums, Darkseid wins due to omni-beams and being better

Not getting through his Forcefield

But I agree Darkseid is too powerful

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order

@calebhara said:

@18hunt: Thanos outclasses Darkseid in almost every way, shape and form. This is a guy that could put Galactus on his butt and tank hits from a Skyfather.

Agreed. If I didn't, Darkseid wouldn't be allowed in this battle. Cause Thanos is above rule standards.

EDITED.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CalebHara

@18hunt: @dondave: @thundergodswrath: If you guys believe that he is too powerful for this tourney, that is fine I don't wan't my team to be considered unfair. Could he be switched out for Martian Man Hunter (telepath) or Adam Warlock (Magic user)?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: @dondave: @thundergodswrath: If you guys believe that he is too powerful for this tourney, that is fine I don't wan't my team to be considered unfair. Could he be switched out for Martian Man Hunter (telepath) or Adam Warlock (Magic user)?

My bad, I meant he is suitable for this battle.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CalebHara

@thundergodswrath: I know that you deemed him suitable. I'm just saying that two people in this tournament have already complained that he is too powerful.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: I know that you deemed him suitable. I'm just saying that two people in this tournament have already complained that he is too powerful.

Than you might as well cuff out Obisidan, and make my opponent cuff out Alan Scott, and someone else Mangog. Or my Sersi. List goes on. Just leave it how it is please.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obsidian is very powerful and almost impossible to beat! How'd I get stuck here?! :(

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll post tomorrow

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Ok fine :)

Yah !

@18hunt said:

Obsidian is very powerful and almost impossible to beat! How'd I get stuck here?! :(

I know how you feel. I felt the same way in a CaV with CitizenBane.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 18hunt

Yeah I saw that, I I thought I was confident you had won! Obsidian is almost in his own league (I'm going to bed ill post tomorrow or try cuz school is annoying)

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Calebhara

BobSaysHi25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BobSaysHi25

Lol you got stuck in a one side battle

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

battle is very good so far let me know when voting is so far Calebhara has my vote

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Caleb's team is one of the toughest I've ever seen on this site. Obsidian, Doomsday and DS are friggin unstoppable alone not to mention Kyle.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dondave

I vote CalebHara

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does 18hunt actually post in tournaments? Calebhara by a landslide.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

I would've really liked to see someone debate your team Caleb. Ah well maybe next round.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calebhara wins, and proceeds to round 2.