#1  Edited By JackJack390

#Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Thunderstrike

Vs.

Superman

Supergirl

Superboy

Round 1: All characters morals on bloodlust off winning condition: K.O or BFR: Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Thunderstrike vs. New 52 Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy

Round 2: All characters morals off bloodlust on winning condition: Death and BFR isn't allowed: Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Thunderstrike vs. New 52 Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy

Round 3: All characters morals on bloodlust off winning condition: K.O or BFR: Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and Thunderstrike (All has a belt of strength) vs. Pre 52 Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy

Round 4: All characters morals off bloodlust on winning condition: Death: Thor (Warriors Madness), Beta Ray Bill, and Thunderstrike (Last two get Belt of Strength) vs. Pre 52 Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy

Round 5: All characters bloodlust on morals off win to the death: Necro Thor, Beta Ray Bill (Half of the Odin Force), Thunderstrike (Other half of the Odin Force) vs. Silver Age Superman, Golden Age Supergirl, and Superboy Prime

Explain Your Choices, GO!!!!

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor team for rounds 1-4, Superboy being the weak link

IDK about round 5 though.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackjack390: thor solos round five,hes prob most powerful skyfather to date, coupled with incosistent silver age who by consistent feats os a high herald,

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i 'd go with supes all rounds. magic doesn't work on prime. silver age supes wan't all that weak to magic either.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: alright, I will edit it. Should I have it Team Thunderers all get Odin Force, or should I just change Thor to Necro Thor

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: re read op, it isn't SA Superman and Superboy Prime in all rounds, just in the last one