#1 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

battle to the death
fight is in the sewers

Leonardo VS Lion-O (sword of Omens cannot project a force field and he cannot call upon the Eye)

Leo
Lion-O

Donatello VS Cheetara
Don
Cheetara

Michaelangelo VS Panthro (w.o super strength)
Mikey
Panthro

Raphael VS Bengali
Raph
Bengali

i styll think the ThunderCats would win, despite the power-downs
but what do you think?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224263 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the Thundercats would win still... but TMNT would give them a great fight
#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Thundercats.

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT. the ones int he comics kill people (or at least the bad guys)

#5 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno much about Thundercats (born after that era), and I grew up with TMNT, and I've seen some of the things they could do, so I'm siding with them.

#6 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetara has a level of super speed and 6th sense. Panthro has a level of super strength. Bengali's hammer shoots laser beams. Lion-O has plot-device magical sword that at one time created the gravitational force needed to keep New Thunderra from breaking apart. That would be a planet.

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Cheetara has a level of super speed and 6th sense. Panthro has a level of super strength. Bengali's hammer shoots laser beams. Lion-O has plot-device magical sword that at one time created the gravitational force needed to keep New Thunderra from breaking apart. That would be a planet."
Panthro's superhuman strength is omitted. So, are the magical abilities of the Sword of Omens.
#8 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"Dunno much about Thundercats (born after that era), and I grew up with TMNT, and I've seen some of the things they could do, so I'm siding with them."
same.
#9 Edited by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder cat hoooooooooooeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

#10 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without forcefield, the Sword can still project beams of energy. The Eye is pretty standard. And the sword itself is nigh indestructible. As for Panthro, he's still a martial arts master and his nunchuku have multiple functions beyond just being a weapon. It can spray knockout gas, it can open up and let out small crystaline explosives, and the chain can even extended. And the spikes on Panthro's straps can also shoot out to act as weapons or anchors in the ground.

Cheetara pretty much rapes Don. It's no contest there.

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Even without forcefield, the Sword can still project beams of energy. The Eye is pretty standard. And the sword itself is nigh indestructible. As for Panthro, he's still a martial arts master and his nunchuku have multiple functions beyond just being a weapon. It can spray knockout gas, it can open up and let out small crystaline explosives, and the chain can even extended. And the spikes on Panthro's straps can also shoot out to act as weapons or anchors in the ground.

Cheetara pretty much rapes Don. It's no contest there."
The Eye is omitted. So, it's not standard here. LOL
#12 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

But still, the energy beams have nothing to do with the Eye. In fact, the Eye doesn't seem to do much of anything except turn into the Thundercats signal and set up the big light when Lion-O says "Thundercats, Hooooooo!"

#13 Posted by Lunacyde (19280 posts) - - Show Bio

THUNDERCATS......too powerful

#14 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Even without forcefield, the Sword can still project beams of energy. The Eye is pretty standard. And the sword itself is nigh indestructible. As for Panthro, he's still a martial arts master and his nunchuku have multiple functions beyond just being a weapon. It can spray knockout gas, it can open up and let out small crystaline explosives, and the chain can even extended. And the spikes on Panthro's straps can also shoot out to act as weapons or anchors in the ground.

Cheetara pretty much rapes Don. It's no contest there."

That some pretty ridiculous shyet you just said.
#15 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
That some pretty ridiculous shyet you just said."
It's all true though.