User Lists: 3

Thunderbolts as Rulk might solo.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm doubting Rulk is soloing Thor when Thor has backup. Hell, if Thor goes down before Cap, the Ultimates win.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bump

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bump

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ultimates.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm doubting Rulk is soloing Thor when Thor has backup. Hell, if Thor goes down before Cap, the Ultimates win.

Ultimate Thor is a joke as Ultimate Colossus rag dolled him & Rulk is way superior to Ult Colossus plus Agent Venom Deadpool & Ghost rider will beat Ult cap spidy & Ironman with some difficulty.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@risingbean said:

Ultimate Thor is a joke as Ultimate Colossus rag dolled him & Rulk is way superior to Ult Colossus plus Agent Venom Deadpool & Ghost rider will beat Ult cap spidy & Ironman with some difficulty.

Ultimate Colossus is much, much stronger in 1610. While Colossus was "ragdolling" Thor, he didn't come anywhere near putting Thor down. Thor leapt out of the way looking none the worse for wear as Hawkeye blew Piotr to hell with a "Nuke Arrow." Thor has only gotten stronger since then, defeating Hyperion and Power Princess and showing some nice effect with Galactus (616/1610 merged) among other feats.

As I said before if Thor goes down, or Hell, even if Cap tells him too, Thor's hammer is a deus ex machina. Cap used Perun's (an exact copy of Thor's) hammer to transport the entire Triskelion to Iran from NY to allow the sun to destroy vampire foes. Thor used it to transport a solar system destroying bomb to some magical wasteland where it blowing up wouldn't hurt anything.

Ultimates take it via BFR.

Otherwise, I'd agree with you in that Ghost Rider should probably win it for the team.