#1 Posted by jashro44 (19757 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts

• Flash Thompson (armed with 4 sub machine guns each 10 clips, a sniper rifle with 3 clips, and a pistol with 10 clips each
  • Deadpool (twin pistols with 20 clips each, 3 grenades, and 2 katanas)
  • Punisher (dual pistols with unlimited bullets but must reload, an assault rifle with 3 rounds, 6 grenades, Kevlar vest, and a combat knife)
  • Elektra (2 sais)

VS

DC mercenary's

Rules

Pre flash point versions of DC characters

morals are on

Win by KO/incapacitation/death

Random encounter

Both teams begin visible

Begin 50 feat apart

Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (36443 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#3 Edited by k4tzm4n (36443 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's tempting to say "Deathstroke is the MVP, so team DC wins," but for me, a big factor here is how they all square off. While it's true Slade should take a majority over anyone he faces (unless Flash lets the symbiote take control, then that's something worth discussing), the same could hold true for Venom. There's quite literally nothing Shiva or Deadshot can do to him and Cobb wouldn't last long either. It's a matter of who takes down who first and then how things go from there.

Staff
#4 Posted by ShadowPro (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

'sup with rulk?

#5 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this is a tough one...like K4tz said, there's almost nothing anyone on DC team can to do Venom...or Deadpool for that matter.

i'll give it to Marvel in a really really REALLY tough fight

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4917 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel due to Venom an Deadpool

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (36443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Oh this is a tough one...like K4tz said, there's almost nothing anyone on DC team can to do Venom...or Deadpool for that matter.

i'll give it to Marvel in a really really REALLY tough fight

Well, that's only in the event Venom really loses control.

Staff
#8 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

If Shiva had a sword, I'd feel a lot more comfortable giving DC a majority. But since she can't decapitate, the only major threat to Venom is Deathstroke. Cobb might be able to squeeze out a couple of wins against Flash, but Deadshot and Shiva simply don't have the weaponry for it. I would think Cobb could, however, take a majority over everyone else on Team Marvel, and I personally favor Deadshot over Punisher. Shiva vs Elektra, I'm not sure enough about current Elektra to call, but I don't see either of them making enough of a difference to sway the battle all that much. I'm giving DC a majority, since I see the order of effectiveness as DS>Venom>Cobb>Everyone else. So with the higher end advantage, I would argue for DC taking this one, although not every time.

#9 Posted by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro said:

'sup with rulk?

Adding him would make the match unfair. It's good the way it is.

As I said before, great battle. It's hard to determine who the winner is, although I'm giving a slight edge to Thunderbolts.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (19757 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Thank you!

@ShadowPro said:

'sup with rulk?

If i added Rulk that would be over kill.

#11 Posted by ShadowPro (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: you couldn´'t use solomon grundy to make it even? XD I'm kidding, ok, well.... I'll go with the thundercats I mean thunderbolts, mostly be cause of venom

#12 Edited by dcandmarvel (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Its really a close fight

#13 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't see what's stopping venom soloing